prehistoric -native

jess

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hello :) here just sharing a group of similar dreams ... I suppose if I have a blood part of the native-Hispanic genetic group, then it makes sense ?? ;D

between 1996-98
I am walking with a group of people, I have the impression that at least it is a group of 30, my attention is attracted to the rocky reddish brown soil, it seems to be a bit arid, only a few trees towards the sides of a road not more than 3 meters wide, after a short walk a person gives an alarm signal to the group and I have the impression of being with my mother (I have the feeling that she is my current mother) and finding her between the group we both run to protect ourselves from danger, it seems that we are going to an area of circular mounds a little high of around 2 meters in diameter, I have the sensation of lying down inside this hole, placing my arms on the head, apparently the alarm is a huge birds lurking in the sky, I have the impression of being in the prehistoric era...

I am in a wide and open place at the top, I have the impression of being part of a group of people, it is the time of sunset, and I am staring at the horizon, I can notice the shape of the rocky and arid terrain, from the edge where I am, a few meters away begins a great depression of the U-shaped terrain, pieces of rock of great size between the brown rocky soil, it looks like a big hole similar to a large lake without water and I I found from the front observing it, at that moment the thought comes to my mind that this land had been formed in prehistoric times and this I told a woman (whom I perceived as my current sister), to whom I was talking about the formation of the lake in other times, after a moment, I observe the ground on which I am standing and between this rocky soil I can see veins of blue-green color, as well as sheepskin rugs .....
* (-When I wake up in the morning the word Rarámuri comes to my mind, which is the indigenous people of the region of Chihuahua, Mexico. I have never been to the Sierra de Chihuahua and it is interesting to note that I had the impression in this dream of observe a part of the Sierra Madre Occidental)

Aug. 2014
I have the impression of being able to observe very clearly around me, focus my eyes on small details, and walk towards where there are things to touch them. I meet a man of my own height, I perceive him as a kind being, the color of his skin is slightly dark, with long straight black hair, he wears a tunic that looks like yellowish-white cotton, his dress has a delicate red embroidery on the side of his neck, I get the impression that he is from a similar culture or similar to the Native American, he comes to where I am and he takes me by the hand in a calm way and together he takes me to a narrow and short stairs to go down something like two meters, it is stone grayish color, when we reach the next floor, I can see an open area of ​​an area like 15 x 20 meters and a pie walls about 6 meters high, shortly after seeing Around me, I go to a wooden table placed towards one of the ends, and as I walk I feel my feet sink a little on the light gray brown floor like mud, when I get to the table I can see some clay pots and I raise a this With my hands, then I put my hand on a small accumulation of dust similar to the color of the ground, I have the impression that it is an abandoned place of a disappeared culture ...
-----------------------
A related question, although in a different way, Someone who can recommend an affordable and reliable DNA test?
Although I directly know that I have a native maternal genetic line from my grandmother, my father's family history is not localized, I know that his father comes from somewhere in Spain, such as the common history of the mestizos in general. Latin America, of which there is a history of violence behind this process of racial mixing in Latin America ...

Another question, Someone who can recommend a good book about genetic groups, or racial groups, or similar to this topic? I know it is a non-specific question, but some related book would be very interesting in these moments of very marked limits of racial differences ...

Back
Top Bottom