Possible war between Kosovo and Serbia?

Pierre

The Cosmic Force
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Russia has published an official statement about the situation in Kosovo. Usually they're well informed and closer to the truth than the West:

NATO is ready for a fight, or so they claim:

A distraction from the defeat of the West in Ukraine?

Gunfires near the border between Kosovo and Serbia:

The Serbian president says he's ready to defend his people:

Last edited:
You can't even not notice the ridiculous dirty paws of CIA similarly meddling in Odessa - for the Russians to shoot them and for USA to scream "Grain Sabotage!". They are so risible for trying! But of course they have to dust off the Yugoslav Wars book. I can see them frantically searching the map where earlier they caused chaos. Praying to their chaos god for help.

What will they do if China invades Taiwan and maybe shoots one ship from their pathetic USS Ronald Reagan carrier group, as a deterrent? They will start Operation Save the Hag? - "For the Children!"

Their Green New Deal is failing as countries hurry back to coal. Greta is needed now more than ever to save the planet, but ALAS, she is currently fixing the Global Warming on Mars as she was desperately needed there.. It turns out their Green Energy was a lie now.

I wonder how - in what form of collapse - will the masses realize that the Con-19 Scamdemic was a similar lie, just like the Green Promise?

Last edited:
As it was established by numerous military experts, Russia is only using a fraction of its military might in Ukraine at the moment. So it makes perfect sense for President Vučić to officially ask Russia for help, to restore order in short order!
Vucic is West's asset. Just a plain gauleiter. He would never ask Russia for help. And Serbian people knows that. But the oposition in Serbia are even worse than Vucic, and thats the reason why he remains in power. He's just "lesser evil" (or "known evil" if you like).

As it was established by numerous military experts, Russia is only using a fraction of its military might in Ukraine at the moment. So it makes perfect sense for President Vučić to officially ask Russia for help, to restore order in short order!
Odessa, Transnistria, Hungary, Serbia...Kosovo? An interesting corridor possibility that the west would want to upset.

Russia ‘absolutely’ supports Serbia – Kremlin

Moscow fully backs its ally Belgrade in the dispute with Kosovo over the decision by the breakaway province to ban Serbian license plates and identification papers, the Kremlin press-secretary Dmitry Peskov has said.
“Of course, we absolutely support Serbia,” Peskov replied, after being addressed on the issue by journalists on Monday. The decision by the Kosovo authorities to outlaw Serbian license plates and IDs was “absolutely unreasonable,” he stated.
Russia was behind the “peaceful and constructive” stance taken by Belgrade regarding the dispute and voiced by the Serbian president Aleksandar Vucic, the Kremlin press-secretary pointed out.
In his address to the nation on Sunday, Vucic urged all sides to “keep the peace at almost any cost. I am asking the Albanians to come to their senses, the Serbs not to fall for provocations.”
This is how things are dealt with in a sober state of thinking.

Russia has published an official statement about the situation in Kosovo. Usually they're well informed and closer to the truth than the West:

NATO is ready for a fight, or so they claim:

Gunfires near the border between Kosovo and Serbia:

The Serbian president says he's ready to defend his people:

thank you for sharing yes, indeed, so sad ... Kosovo is a poor small region with few villages and one city, with people sick with AIDS, mostly abused for organ "donations" and hard labor... but they have a Film Center!

And sad enough, I don't know how that is reaching the west, even more, dangerous is indeed Croatian mess up with Bosina. Croatian government desperately wants to separate Herzegovina from Bosnia, and I don't know how much people in the world and EU knows, it is little Switzerland, not like Kosovo, it is not a military base for the westerners, it is a new Monaco and Croatia a new country of 10000 hidden "Epstein" islands ....

On the other side, I am not sure if they start up a new "war" how many locals they will really have even in Kosovo to use as soldiers again. So maybe this is a good way for them to get exposed big time.

Maybe there is a reason to star that in August? They do folow the ocult and masonic symbolism and timelines ... I don't know if there is some in August ... But I do remeber very well that In 1st week of the August 1995 USA executed Operation Storm - "freeing" the Croatian "occupied" territory from occupations of Serbs who lived there longer than Croats, expeling almost all the Serbs from Croatia and some parts of Bosnia. So it was a 1st major genocide done in Europe on Serbian people after WW2 that none of the international worlds even noticed as a genocide. Narative of Serbs as ocupators is still present today at their heads.

Back
Top Bottom