Prigozhin & MoD conflict

Nathan

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I have a couple of questions regarding Prigozhin that I was thinking could be worth asking the Cs:

Are Prigozhin's recent criticisms and rants against the Russian MoD (1) psyops to mislead the West, or (2) does he simply not know the entirety of the MoD's plans and current situation, or (3) are his criticisms largely well-founded? Or a combination thereof?

Is there internal sabotage against the SMO and Putin to the shocking degree that Prigozhin suggests, including his claim of a deliberate withholding of ammunition?

Have you looked at the thread, where the discussion has been going on since last Friday beginning about here Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine There is plenty of commentary, of which some may sway you one way, some another, and maybe some will be enough to answer the question? If not, try to ask it again or reformulate after having read the views in that thread, as the people most knowledgeable on the topic might miss your question here. There is no doubt the situation behind might be complicated, as evident from this post.

Thanks for the links! I made sure to check the thread before posting, but haven't watched the latest NewsReal.

I was trying to keep the question as open as possible without any assumptions. But going by your response, Thor, it seems you suspect we have enough information that our assumptions of the situation are enough to suffice without having to ask the Cs about it. :)

Back
Top Bottom