Programs/myths

D Rusak

Jedi Council Member
Hi all,

I've been contemplating a lot the idea of programs. Now that I've been able to observe myself somewhat, I feel like I keep running the same programs over and over again. I'm not really sure what to do about it (if indeed I can Do anything). At first I tried to switch channels shall we say- change to spend my time on different projects. But anytime I am not paying attention, and sometimes even when I am, I find myself drifting back into the same or similar patterns of action.
I know that the idea of figuring out which myth or archetype one is portraying in a situation can help. What I'm confused about is, once figuring this out- should we consciously choose to enact the role in that myth, thus fufilling the experience and being done with it, or do we just move on to a different role? It seems like enacting the role would be like Identifying but I'm not at all sure about this- I am very confused.

A song that sums up how I feel:
John Fogerty said:
Oh, put me in coach- I'm ready to play today;
Put me in coach- I'm ready to play today;
Look at me, I can be STO 4D
I just feel very tired of the same old, same old.

I know how you feel osit.
There are just so many programs, normally once I catch a glimpse of a major program; I tend to fall back asleep almost immediately.
If that's not enough, I realise that there are much, MUCH deeper programs that are running all the time underneath the "major" program discovery. In other words, I can't help falling asleep from minor programs, which at the time I perceive as being major, all the while knowing that there are about 1001 other programs that are TRUELY major (which are actually minor yet again come to think of it).
He He,
That's cheered me up somehow!
:)

Back
Top Bottom