Project Ixtlan

dreamer

Jedi Master
GREETINGS FROM "IXTLAN" PROJECT'S TEAM
Like most of you, we were also astonished by Carlos Castaneda's books full of exciting stories and events. We think their goal is not to entertain us but rather to enlighten us, to convince that there’s another separate reality, the magical reality which we can dream about, and even find, if we dare.

For many followers these “tales of power” have a paramount meaning. They give us a push towards the Spirit, they encourage us to act, force us to search for our own path into the mysterious world of magic and knowledge.

Many years later, we are still wandering through the book's pages, time and again stumbling awkwardly, hoping to keep up with the characters, trying to grasp the knowledge hidden in each new revelation.

---

SO, WHAT IS PROJECT "IXTLAN"?
"IXTLAN" PROJECT IS TO CREATE AN ANIMATED SERIES BASED ON BOOKS BY CARLOS CASTANEDA

The project starts with his first book - The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge.

- The whole book is going to be divided into episodes
"Teaching of don Juan", Carlos Castaneda

- The first episode is called "The Spot"

- Each episode is roughly equal to 1-2 chapter of the book

- Approximate duration of an episode is about 35-45 minutes

- We plan to make around 10 episodes to cover the first book

- We are going to gather funds for each single episode

- Episodes are planed to be released via digital download

This looks like it might be interesting and possibly entertaining to watch. I wonder if it will do the books justice. I have wondered why nobody has made a feature length movie about Don Juan. I think tje story is entertaining enough that even the average Joe would be interested. The Marvel movie Dr Strange comes to mind. The psychedelic looking scene when he meets the Ancient One is what I imagine a Don Juan movie looking like.

Back
Top Bottom