Purpose of life for people without soul?

Ancient of Lore

Padawan Learner
The Cs once said the purpose of life is to learn (by organising information fits) in order to expand your being to the point of reaching the 7th density. However that is for people with souls.

My question is what is the purpose of life for people with souls? Do they just exist purely for the "Matrix" to be used by the "Control System"? To annoy/distract people with souls?

Share with me your opinion or factual knowledge please.

You can search forum with the word "Organic Portal" , you will get LOT of information. If I understood correctly, organic portal are bridge between 2D and 3D. At the same time, C's said 2D and 1D benefit from human interaction in short wave cycle. Imagine humans who are contact with higher density ( 4D+) with that of 3D in interaction with 2D ( domesticated cats, dogs, horses), there surely is some serious learning.

Perhaps unsouled beings have a "purpose" paralleling other unsouled density beings (plants and animals)...whatever we might guess that to be (e.g. providing opportunities for us to learn more about the Creator or our own nature in 3D). Or perhaps the question itself is reflects our misunderstanding or over-valuing of the concept of purpose which seems very linked to the illusionary concept of time (i.e. "progress"). Or perhaps these lower density beings are just the natural result of creative energy expressing itself in a material form.

The same purpose as there would be for a souled individual, to learn and grow. A soul isn't the only way to process information or add complexity to a system,

So in that sense, I would say it's the same.. to learn and grown and develop.

The C's have said that the original purpose of those without a soul was to be a stage between 2D and 3D IIRC. So you can think of them as being '2.5 D' with 3D beings being those with a soul. Also, the C's have said that those without a soul 'draw' energy from those with a soul and that it can be tiring for the latter. Just as our lovely 2D companions can progress on their own path from a close relationship to a 3D soul, those without a soul can too. That's how I see it anyway.

The Cs once said the purpose of life is to learn (by organising information fits) in order to expand your being to the point of reaching the 7th density. However that is for people with souls.

My question is what is the purpose of life for people with souls? Do they just exist purely for the "Matrix" to be used by the "Control System"? To annoy/distract people with souls?

Share with me your opinion or factual knowledge please.

Maybe we dont have a soul, me or you or someone here. Did they describe a method how to know whether we have a soul or not?

I'd say that the so called organic portals are soul beings as well. The difference between OP and 3rd soul beings is where they find themselves on the progressive cycle of soul development.

That is, the former by interacting with the later are growing and finally are able to develop their higher centers which is the link to their higher selves and higher densities thus getting ready for a more laborious work on the next cycle. Those that already have their higher centers developed are working towards connecting the said centers thus growing and achieving the great work, becoming their true selves thus moving to higher densities, to new adventures.

To sum it up, as other guys have mentioned and as the C's have said, all there is is lessons and nothing more and the Universe is a school. By reading Laura's the wave and the secret history of the world and how to get out alive series you will connect some serious and interesting dots thus you will be able to find answers to your questions. Learning is fun.

The Cs once said the purpose of life is to learn (by organising information fits) in order to expand your being to the point of reaching the 7th density.
Shortly, the answer to your question is in your own words. Life means all Conscious Life that is in the Universe, not only "souled" persons. Where is the choice, even if influenced, there is an opportunity to learn and experience, even the beetle make choices, however, if the closer you are to the 7th Density the more Will you gain.

There is an interesting discussion in the thread about "afterlife", where discussion about "afterlife" also hooked up over why we live at all.

Maybe you are interested in the discussion that happening there and it, maybe, helps you with understanding.

This is one of my post there:
Well, I do not have any hard evidence about it, and we never have any here in our situation, because it would restrain Free Will.

I can share only some thoughts about, what I have extracted from the C's transcripts.

Generally, on various occasions, Cassiopaeans say about the gravity, about the information, that we possess "all the existence that is in us". All about Information, which exists independently and is cumulated at the highest level of existence. See the excerpt:

Coming back to the point...

We can admit with each one that in the beginning, there is Being and Non-Being. Being is the "All the information that exists". Non-Being is "Choas".

And the Life we see, at all levels of the existence, is the on the one side Information/Being and the Chaos/Non-Being that collide with each other.

As you will have left hand/information and right hand/non-being, and with your two hands you intertwine your fingers.

And your two hands are like 7 Density. This is all that exist and non-exist.

The level of Densities are fingers that you have intertwined (more or less).

If there is all possible information in the Universe then the role of life is to gain that information? Not exactly it is that simple because it will not has any sense. The reason for life is to EXPERIENCE.

Those lessons to learn in this big school we are, are the choice we make when we choose between the Information that already is in the Universe and the Non-Being/Chaos. Our lives are happening in the between Information and Chaos, and choosing Information we are building our Being, which also became then part of the Being of the Universe. We are the Creator and Created.

The End of the Journey is like that, there are three possibilities:

1) The first is that, that Information has its stable asset and where all the beings that are in the Universe make all of those choices between Information and Chaos (learned all the lessons) they come back to Union with the One and there will be another "big bang" that create a new Universe with the new rules, principles etc. and new possibilities to learning. The new ways of how Information touches with the Chaos and at the same time new ways of experiencing and opportunities to make choices.

2) The second is that Information is something that actually evolves in the Infinity way and Universe, and we will never end this story, never finish anything, we will just return again and again and Universe it will still expand and expand.

3) The third way is that it contains part of point 1 and part of point 2: There are the quasi-quantum possibilities that allow for the end of the cycle to come back to the End of how it is described in the point 1 and at the same time other Universes are created and coming to life or are in some more advanced point of the cycle, and all of them, all of the Universe are in some way connected to each other creating what we identify as 7D or something even more powerful and versatile.

I bet on the 3.

And what is important to add is that that "choice between Information and Chaos" comes with friction, what would be impossible if we would just swim in the beautiful and comfortable space of the Information itself, speaking metaphorically. Friction is needed, "fight" between choose of Information and Chaos. That friction build being.

You also have asked about how we can recognize that we have a soul. I do not know, however, I have some thoughts and experiences that can head for an answer, I have written about it there:

I think that the most important thing to consider lays in the main definition of the Organic Portal. They do not have higher centers. Souled people have higher centers.

Higher centers are connections to the higher self. And at the same time to a certain way of being, a knowledge hidden in the more subconscious part of ourselves and makes a specific bridge opening for inputs from our higher selves that help us to recognize our position in the world and our daily life regarding the spiritual reality and our souls.

Let say about the idea of the Soul Group (in this example, I mean Soul Group as the group of the souled beings in unity that all humanity was before the fall):

Souled Human: that individual, when he will be asked, for instance: "Do you believe that people around the world create or should recreate the bigger human spirit through cooperation and love between themselves?" Or something like that...

The souled human type will answer that yes, we should work on the self to be a good person. He will proclaim that this is a crucial thing to create a healthy environment and society, with the law and other services that allow for growing up and allow people to develop on the path chosen by themselves.

The souled human will create some abstractions about the more spiritual world, some try to grasp the ideas about the big soul that is over him and everyone else that he and other people, commonly creating it. He will intuitively read all the indications that contain ideas about unity, love, cooperation as the good ones and be compatible to make some abstractive thinking describing the certain higher way of existence in the more spiritual world.

*Let me underline that when I say about Souled Human, I assume that this is a healthy individual and do not lose all these features that characterized souled human beings.

So, now the Organic Portal:

For such individuals, such a question. Maybe I rewrite it: "Do you believe that people around the world create or should recreate the bigger human spirit through cooperation and love between themselves?".

Well, for the organic portal, it could be rocket science to think about it. If they were cows, cats, dogs in the previous incarnation, and the consciousness that now was put into the human body, such consciousness that knows only the material part of the life might be absolutely insensitive to such higher ideas.

They may say something like that: "Higher soul, like a cloud? What? Clouds I have in the sky :-D I do not see any reason or evidence of the existence of some higher soul group or whatever." They may simple, do not catch it. They can don't have any kind of inner qualities that will allow them to see some sense in such things.

At the question about empathy: "Do you can hurt another human being for your benefits or benefits of somebody from your group if you do not meet any consequence because of doing this bad thing?". The normal souled being will definitely be against any kind of such an act. It will be against the cored views on human life and life of others. For Organic Portals and damaged souled (if we can call them like that), individuals will answer such question with "yes".

Generally, from what I learn until now the main thing about the Organic Portals is like that that they are unable to create in their mind ideas, conceptions, the meaning of something such abstractive like the existence of some higher Soul Group (or something like that), because their connections to the primitive and vivid physicality, their intellectual centers are weaker and works differently. And the second thing is the lack of empathy. If they find themselves in the situation of the advantage over others, they will able to do evil things for the benefit of the self or the group they are creating and are dependent on them. Their empathy could be reduced even to zero if certain conditions will happen.

Of course, this what I wrote is not any hard evidence that by asking such questions and analyzing the answers in the way I did is confirmation that we talk with the Organic Portal. Still, these are symptoms that we talk to somebody, who is warped spiritually and probably is Organic Portal or damaged Souled Being.

It was a bit off-topic. However, the topic of the Organic Portal and Souled Being are indirectly related to the main question in this thread.

However, if I have to, directly, answer the question:
"At what stage of pregnancy a reincarnating soul descends into a new body?"

I would answer like that: I remember that when I was very young, it was a time when I was learning how to move, yet I can't stay and walk like a normal human being, and while the other children walk crawling, I developed an absolutely new technique. It was something like that that I sit on my butt, one leg I had collapsed, which was giving me the additional stability that I need to keep myself stable on my but, and the second leg I use to repel myself. And It was something funny and very interesting in the eyes of my parents, I was quite more effective and speedy than other babes :-D

And what is interesting is that that I remember it now, but I was 6-12 months old then, and shouldn't remember it :-D And what is also interesting is that I do not have too many memories from that times, but I have flashes of these specific moments in my life when I had learned and used this technique.

What was characteristic of this event:
- I was doing something absolutely creative,
- I remember it when I shouldn't remember it,
- It was related to the intentional influence of my behavior with particular conscious suffering in this process,

So, everything of these is related to the consciousness and these parts in the body of a very young man that can be connected to the conscious mind and some "drafts"/beginning of the growing system 2.

Summarising: Taking into account my experiences. The moment of the soul incubation/descend in my life happened probably in early childhood, and the reason for claiming it lays in the observations of my parents, grandparents who were seeing the first signs of behavior that in their evaluation look like the creative and positive in nature (do not damage me or others and making my life easier).

I think that soul incubation does not necessarily start with the pregnancy, but can. I think, that it could be possible that for some individuals it will be in some advanced stages of pregnancy. For other first months of life. Yet for others, they can be the early years of life. Maybe in certain cases, the soul descends in the 20s or 30th years of their life.

Reactions: SMM
I agree with Andrian in that Organic Portals are not without a soul, they share a group soul instead of having an individuated soul. As has been stated by others, according to the Cs, all there is is lessons.

Maybe we dont have a soul, me or you or someone here. Did they describe a method how to know whether we have a soul or not?

I found the answer from this transcript.

July 13, 2002

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

{We may assume that this remark can refer to all individuals mentioned in the question paragraph.}

Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.

A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control

This is an interesting question, thanks for bringing it up. I think as the life lessons should be looked at as "karmic and simple", and as we are all "wave reading consciousness units" (quotes according to the C's), then OP's have a pretty broad canvas in terms of what they experience and what they take from that.

Remember that they can be very clever people, just limited in their scope regarding our place in the cosmos. I do tend to believe the idea that they're more likely to be atheistic or scientific materialist, but also you have to bear in mind that the C's said that they have a tendency to "mirror" what a souled being is when in direct contact with them/us. The point that the C's also made that they can be used as portals for attack, or vectors, well, that was very troubling to me when I first learned of it, I must say.

There have been many ruminations on the purpose of OP's, and it does seem likely that they like to attach to a souled being in relationship terms, I guess that they must learn something from these interactions, however intimate these may be. Ultimately though it provides us with the importance of being perspicacious and discerning in how we live and who we get close to, if we want "like to attract like", ie- co-linear beings in our relations with creation.

But for the un-souled (and I hesitate to even write that, because I tend to think that all conscious entities have at least the faint trace of soul, which needs to be developed and grown), well, it's just a wide wide world of life exploration and learning. At least in theory, the canvas of life is as wide for them as it is for anyone, it's just down to FRV and what they choose to value intellectually and emotionally, that's ultimately what matters.

I think I read on here a thread called "Organic Portals, the other race", can't find the link now but I recall it was a very good read for me many years back. Hopefully it's still on here, aha, I think this link will work.

I found another session in which the Cs discuss souls:

Session 9 September 1995

Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cyber-genetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint; or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

From The Wave Book 1, Ch.2:
The Cassiopaeans have suggested that there is a soul evolution, which is facilitated by the works of higher densities. Apparently, souls “grow.” After eons as say, rocks, they evolve to become plants. After aeons as plants, they evolve to become lower animal life forms. After some period as this or that type of animal, they may graduate to a higher or more intelligent animal which has some sort of interaction with human beings, and after numerous incarnations of this type of interaction, they advance to become the “lower level souls” of humanity. At this point, they begin incarnative experiences through the human cycle in third density until they come to the point of graduation to fourth density.

Building to what others have said, my understanding of a soul evolution is that:

- 1D - soul (or soul imprint) is in "sleeping" stage - rocks, minerals, water,....
I would say that crystals and even water would be a "transition zone" from 1D to 2D - when one look at the properties of water or crystals and how they have a perfect atom structure and ability to remember, they can be like portals between densities.
Do we count here viruses as well? That would be a nice discussion.... :-)

- 2D - a group soul - plants and animals
OPs are a "transition zone" between 2D and 3D - I´d say like empty computers designed for: either 2D souls (that are 3D candidates?) to "download" and do a "Beta test run" on how to be an individual soul, or young 3D souls just emerged from 2D soul pool.
Either or...?

That brings a question: what is a "transition zone" or portal between 3D and 4D? 🤔
Anyway then we have:
- 3D-6D - individual souls
- 7D - union with One

Each of these densities has it´s own lessons to do in order to evolve to the next density.

Q: (Aud.) In all the varying transitions between first and sixth density, does any soul ever perish, or become extinguished?
A: No.
Q: (T) We asked about this at several points. Apparently all souls began at the same point in “time,” and all will be returned to seventh density at the same time. No new souls are being created, and no souls are ever destroyed, they merely change from state to state according to their “lesson profile,” or what they have learned or need to learn and experience. (L) Yeah. That’s the good news; here’s the bad news: those that don’t graduate to fourth density on this pass of the wave get to do third density all over again, in its entire cycle. [Laughter]

All right, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe…
Fact number one: All there is is lessons.
Fact two: This is one big school.
Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, never definite.
Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet.
Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.

3D lessions:
Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings.

Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and are they fairly universal?
A: They are universal.
Q: (L) What are they?
A: We cannot tell you that.

So, your question was: "Purpose of life for people without soul?" - I don´t think there is person without a soul.

I'd say that the so called organic portals are soul beings as well. The difference between OP and 3rd soul beings is where they find themselves on the progressive cycle of soul development.

I agree with Andrian in that Organic Portals are not without a soul, they share a group soul instead of having an individuated soul.

So even OPs have some imprint of individual soul (look above and previous posts) and their purpose is a "transition zone" between 2D and 3D.

To sum it up, as other guys have mentioned and as the C's have said, all there is is lessons and nothing more and the Universe is a school. By reading Laura's the wave and the secret history of the world and how to get out alive series you will connect some serious and interesting dots thus you will be able to find answers to your questions. Learning is fun.
Ditto. :-)

Back
Top Bottom