And on it goes...

Mandela effect?

This wasn’t in ‘my’ news...until today 😳
Hi gnosisxsophia, the first and second articles are one year old

bjorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

Russian AD says:

“this is the first day of your new life. What do you know about yourself? What are you capable of? You might not find all the answers. But could you ever truly know yourself, discover the limits of your capabilities?Forget about the limits! Are you ready to break yourself? Because there’s no fight without an enemy. And there’s no victory without a fight. And the main enemy is yourself from yesterday. Your goal is to hunt down this enemy, catch up and surpass him; to become better then him and survive becoming a winner. “

American ad is just some my little pony sh*t. But a troubling sign that Woke Imperialism is real. How long before the US will start to bomb countries for violating LGBT+whatever rights?

Last edited:

Yupo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Russian AD says:

American ad is just some my little pony sh*t. But a troubling sign that Woke Imperialism is real. How long before the US will start to bomb countries for violating LGBT+whatever rights?
I don't watch TV, so I'll just hope the 'my little pony' ad is fake news. The B&W ad is oozing with the right kind of testosterone.
I'm frequently reminded of the John Titor material (supposed time traveler) with reports of a US civil war that Russia helped us (ordinary Americans) win (against our urban controllers).

Top Bottom