Putin jokes

Carl said:
It seems that things got much worse for Turkey ever since the shoot-down of the Russian jet. Although obviously it was not primarily Turkey behind this attack, so maybe the downfall of Erdogan was planned for some time.

Putin's decisive intervention effectively scrambled everything. And you could almost feel it in the air (not to mention in the thought realm.) For some time, "they" knew not what to do. It was that obvious.

With their plans dismantled, someone had to take the fall.

Hence, Erdogan's now the guy -- who trained the terrorists, sent in the terrorists, bought their illegal oil, made a personal fortune from it, created the European refugee crisis, (then stamped his "authority" over Merkel and Europe -- NOT.) You get the picture.

However, seeing this man's exhibited traits, he's unlikely to go quietly. It's gonna be messy. But in the end, he will find out what a small fry he really is ... in the overall scheme of things.

But I could be wrong.

FWIW.

Yeah, watched the video in the opening post, and if there ever was a case for something staged with actors, it is this. I also watched the German song and had a good laugh, thoroughly enjoyed it and glad to see it up on SOTT (with subtitles). What a douche. Erdo-who Erdo-where Erdogan -this is one video that needs to go viral ;D

Just stumbled upon a very real and funny story about herring farts being mistaken for Russian submarines. The video is from 2012, and as you can see, the research is from 2004, or even before. And yet, Sweden still continues to see Russian submarines everywhere. I guess it is because fish continue to fart away as they please! :lol: :P

Here’s me, blabbing on about a new little chapter in the story of how fish farts almost caused a diplomatic crisis between Russia and Sweden, and might cause a new little kerfuffle in Sweden.

The Swedish scientists who identified the herring farts (from Stockholm harbor hydrophone recordings given them by the Swedish government) were awarded the 2004 Ig Nobel Prize in biology. Those Swedish scientists shared the prize with a team from Canada and Scotland who independently made a similar discovery about herring farts. The new (to me) part is the continuing insistence of Sweden’s then-Prime Minister (and current Minister for Foreign Affairs) Carl Bildt [pictured here] that the scientists were wrong—that the herring farts were not herring farts, but were Russian submarines sneaking around in Stockholm harbor.

https://youtu.be/dTqmxN5ZjFc

Hi!... see in action the plane that sent Russia to put out the fires in Chile, that has been so crucial to be ending with this catastrophe. The plane is called "ilyushin 76", but the people spanishized the name and lovingly nicknamed "El Luchin".

There are a Victor Jara song called "Luchin" precisely, and that is about a child and says:

Fragile as a kite
In the roofs of the canyons
The boy Luchin was playing...

...on the water of his eyes
a clear green was bath

From inside the plane:

https://youtu.be/k556fn5_2ZE

From below, and out of the plane

https://youtu.be/gdjWZ41ll0g

Another video recorded by personnel of the First Company of Firemen of Quilpué:

https://youtu.be/ImvRya8WQK0/

And some memes in relation to this:

Luchin of Putin!
189169_4_588bfe0de928f.png

The Victor Jara's "Luchin"...
189169_3_588bfde3d1e9c.jpg

And Putin the Hero, along with local heroes
C3RoClsWQAAsWsN.jpg:large

Wow, amazing videos. I am not sure I would want to get that close to take a video... :)

Hello H2O said:
Wow, amazing videos. I am not sure I would want to get that close to take a video... :)

I agree, it does look very effective.
A plane that size carrying only that liquid would cover a great area.
Guess Putin popularity in increasing :cool2:

On a more funny and also precise note about Putin and a YouTuber who added the music to the background. Also the way Putin walks he could indeed hearing this song in his mind ;-).

Original RT version:

Full version with entourage at the end:

Last edited:
Geeze, I'm just fascinated by those endless halls and how the heck he knows where to turn and how to get out of that maze!!!
He is a good maze runner! :-)
Ребята, за 20 лет еще не то выучить можно! И ведь для чего то увеличили срок президентских полномочий - может быть не успевал выучить?:lol:

Translation
Guys, in 20 years you can learn something! And after all for what they increased term of presidential powers-maybe he didn't manage to learn?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom