Putin's remarks on satanism

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi guys,

Vladimir Putin's speech was quite simply fantastic, punctual, emotional and very well delivered. There's so much to dissect from it, and feel free to add it here. But there's one point that stuck out for me that relates to something that has been making the round in my head for years now and I wanted to share a few thoughts on it. It's this part:

Let me repeat that the dictatorship of the Western elites targets all societies, including the citizens of Western countries themselves. This is a challenge to all. This complete renunciation of what it means to be human, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, and the suppression of freedom are coming to resemble a “religion in reverse” – pure Satanism. Exposing false messiahs, Jesus Christ said in the Sermon on the Mount: “By their fruits ye shall know them.” These poisonous fruits are already obvious to people, and not only in our country but also in all countries, including many people in the West itself.

Religion in reverse, pure Satanism, and life is religion...

It occurred to me that life has an organic flow to its growth, Europe, being connected geographically with Russia, would organically and naturally grow to have close and firm ties with her, with one another really. Blowing up the pipelines is truly a symbolic, and cruel, way to attempt to work against life itself, and so have been all the efforts to cut Russia's influence in Europe I feel, that's why that mention of satanism made me think so much, it is truly an effort to work in the opposite direction of life.

In the same vein, that organic growth of life also represents a connection with the past, where all the experience of lifetimes of individuals resides, where values come from, be it from spiritual inspiration or simply cultural connection with the wisdom of our ancestors, which came from their experiences, their pain and successes, etc, without that connection, we're adrift in a world where we're alone. And that has been another effort made recently. To sever the past, to demonize it.

So, it occurred to me that the use of that word, Satanism.. which may have been pure coincidence, or maybe not, works in several ways. The evil that has taken over the decisions of the West, at the highest levels, are really orthogonal to life, and if one is to understand God as the source of life, from which everything flows outwards, then Satan would be its opposite and he would behave in exactly the way that our leaders in the west are doing so.

It's as if their goal is to have people in the west merely exist... but to have no life in a materialistic world, where there's nothing after death, immediate gratification is to replace joy. In a world that is lead by rules instead of laws.

And that is the other idea that has been making its rounds lately that I feel connects to this, a rules based world system is a world of a mafia boss, full of children.. obedient children, where moral behavior comes from behaving and following the rules... set up by a powerful gang, who can change them on a whim. It has been contrasted to a laws based world system, and I could be wrong here but.. a law is something that is agreed upon by many through experience, with the goal of everyone's well being, in that sense those laws come from that connection with the past.

It's a world of adults, who freely choose to submit, to behave, and that is the world that Putin is hoping to live in, the one he's hoping to lead, whoever will choose to follow him, into. And that's the amazing thing about this man, he leads by power, by inspiring others to choose to follow him.. instead of by force as the West does.

So, in that sense, despite the great amount of harm that this sabotage of Nordsteam has done, it really is an act of weakness. The weakness of one who lashes out violently when it has no other recourse, one that has no power and thus has to blackmail and violently force others to follow.

And so, that is what was on my mind after reading Putin, leaders in the West are truly evil, and their work truly pushes in the opposite direction of life.

Thanks for reading, I hope the above made sense.

Thanks for reading, I hope the above made sense.
Thank you Alejo, you have expressed my views exactly and I can hope and imagine the views of a growing number of peoples. Putin's speech will be dissected for years to come and if things right themselves children will be encouraged to read it in school to give them a good grounding of what it means to be human and humane.

What you said, Alejo, is so well done and thank you for posting it. But, this:
So, in that sense, despite the great amount of harm that this sabotage of Nordsteam has done, it really is an act of weakness. The weakness of one who lashes out violently when it has no other recourse, one that has no power and thus has to blackmail and violently force others to follow.
This is very well-said! And so true. I could, literally, feel the truth of these words.

Thanks Alejo for taking the time to lay these thoughts out which I think we all share. The speech is indeed landmark - and for many reasons including it being the final line in the sand, (at least while Putin is around), to the idea that Russia is European. It is now officially West-Asian, and that brings to an end a 1,000 years of history during which Russia sought again and again to be integrated into the western world. The attempt is now officially over and I think no one in the west realizes the implications, even above and beyond access to vital Russian resources. Culturally and spiritually we have just been finally bankrupted.

So, it occurred to me that the use of that word, Satanism.. which may have been pure coincidence, or maybe not, works in several ways.

it is truly an effort to work in the opposite direction of life.
I think this issue has actually always been the underlying reason at the deepest level for this conflict. They hate him because he protects and avows Pauline Christian morality and principles, including calling out demoinic evil as the real enemy of humankind. The Russian orthodox church is the last control group to the mass mind vaccine and the love and reverence the people of Russia hold it in the last significant impediment to their plan for the role out of global satanism. Ever since 1054 and the beginning of the Great Schism, Russo-phobia has been the politicization of this spiritual hatred. So I think Putin's use is deliberate and by far the most pointed and accurate accusation in his whole speech.
despite the great amount of harm that this sabotage of Nordsteam has done, it really is an act of weakness.
Absolutely. But by hell they plan to do a lot of damage on the way down. At least we know the first commandment of their new anti-creed:

You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Pure Satanism. The destruction of the pipeline was the announcement to the world that this is now fully in motion with no turning back.

It has been contrasted to a laws based world system, and I could be wrong here but.. a law is something that is agreed upon by many through experience, with the goal of everyone's well being, in that sense those laws come from that connection with the past.

I don't remember where I read it, but it was this concept that God is living law. That is that what we know as reality, the laws of nature of course are God. So reverence for life, respect and care for life is to be in tune with and obey the law.

My two cents.

BTW. This image is circulating after Putin's speech:

Thanks Alejo for taking the time to lay these thoughts out which I think we all share. The speech is indeed landmark - and for many reasons including it being the final line in the sand, (at least while Putin is around), to the idea that Russia is European. It is now officially West-Asian, and that brings to an end a 1,000 years of history during which Russia sought again and again to be integrated into the western world. The attempt is now officially over and I think no one in the west realizes the implications, even above and beyond access to vital Russian resources. Culturally and spiritually we have just been finally bankrupted.
I'm not sure the divorce between Russia and Europe is consumed yet and that we are morally and spiritualy bankrupt. At least not totally. We are in for massive suffering yes, but the will of the people hasn't been heard in decades as our leaders are selected, not elected. Maybe I'm too hopeful, but I believe there are significant swaths of populations who are and will be waking up to the harsh reality in the months to come. Many will want to work with Russia only because we need them and it is in European interests to be, at the bare minimum, neutral toward Russia. And many in Europe will probably feel closer culturally to Russia than other civilizations like India or Iran.
They hate him because he protects and avows Pauline Christian morality and principles, including calling out demoinic evil as the real enemy of humankind.
Like they hate anything Christian in the West. The Cs once said that christianity was the old enemy. And again, as Ceasar was Roman, Europe is a prime target, being the bedrock of christianity, at least as we know it today😔.

Last edited:
I wonder if the reckless sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines plus the ensuing boasting is the "big mistake" the Cs mentioned years ago.

Thank you @Alejo for bringing up that point. Never have I heard a president give a speech that said things so accurately. Seriously - the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. It was impressive to hear his perspective on Germany as well. Putin knows our problem but my people have to figure it out for themselves. Years of lies and brainwashing make it very difficult for people in Germany to see through the lies. There were a few close-ups of Putin and I saw his eyes, determination to the death to carry out his mission. The truth comes only about Russia and the new order of the world about Putin. I felt a deep joy and serenity, even if my heart bleeds because of all the collateral damage and human suffering. After this speech I understood that we are not fighting alone - Putin is not perfect but he will guide and lead us. He is the heart of humanity.

I wonder if the reckless sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines plus the ensuing boasting is the "big mistake" the Cs mentioned years ago.
A sign of weakness and fear. German newspapers are silent - reports on the front page about Russian defeats in Ukraine. I am ashamed of German naivety, stupidity and cowardice not to see through this MSM game.

I remembered Edgar Cayce about Russia.

In Reading 3976-10, given on Feb. 8, 1932, the suggestion to the sleeping Cayce included a request for a "plan for establishing peace on earth and good will among men."

(Q) What should be the attitude of so-called capitalist nations toward Russia?

(A) On Russia's religious development will come the greater hope of the world. Then that one, or group, that is the closer in its relationships, may fare the better in the gradual changes and final settlement of conditions as to the rule of the world.

(Q) Should the United States recognize the present government in Russia?

(A) Many conditions should be considered, were this to be answered correctly. You could say yes and no, and both be right, with the present attitude of both peoples as a nation, and both be wrong; for there is to come, there will come, an entire change in the attitude of both nations as powers in the financial and economical world. As for those of raw resources, Russia surpasses all other nations. As for abilities for development of same, those in the United States are the farthest ahead. Then these united, or upon an equitable basis, would become - or could become-powers; but there are many interferences for those already investments, those already under questions, will take years to settle.

A sign of weakness and fear. German newspapers are silent - reports on the front page about Russian defeats in Ukraine. I am ashamed of German naivety, stupidity and cowardice not to see through this MSM game.
I think the same about Polish newspapers and they write exactly the same thing throughout the EU and NATO countries. Russia suspects who did it, and will soon find out that the Polish-speaking government may have been involved. I strongly fear which country Russia's adequate response will focus on, not necessarily identical in its powerlessness to the American one, but it will hurt. I think it could hurt a lot.

It's a world of adults, who freely choose to submit, to behave, and that is the world that Putin is hoping to live in, the one he's hoping to lead, whoever will choose to follow him, into. And that's the amazing thing about this man, he leads by power, by inspiring others to choose to follow him.. instead of by force as the West does.
I feel the same amazement witnessing this man and realizing he too is the vanguard of a new reality. Thanks Alejo!

I think that everyone with eyes to see and a heart to feel can acknowledge the deep truth of what Putin alluded to with his notion about Satanism (and about so many other aspects). By the results of the ponerisation we have been witnessing over all those years, one can see how much our elites and other influencing entities have distanced themselves and thus society from God and any God-inspired principles. I think Putin expressed in words in a wonderful way what many of us are feeling in their hearts.

It doesn't take one wonder why the West is so hateful towards and also fearful of Russia. They are hitting a nerve while going their own way, inspired by God's / Pauline principles, instead of subjecting themselves under the same godless dictate propagated in Western societies. And the example of Russia as it sticks out may help more people in the West to wake up, like a beacon in the dark, making them see their rulers for what they are, thus making them take more responsibility for themselves and their families, making them become more independent from the system. And that can only go against the interests of the elites here.

Thank you for your post, Alejo!

Alejo, your thoughts are extremely on point! I believe Putin's wording is done on purpose and shows how knowledgeable he is about both history and spirituality. His speeches are blunt and straight to the point and probably gives hope to other leaders that may think the same but are scared of standing up to the bully. Still, it surprises me how much hate Russia gets seeing how his speeches and his actions are shown to the world. Some people are really blinded by the light and are comfortable with the lies of darkness.

Evil will ultimately destroy itself because it is internally contradictory. Evil is a rebellion against life, but at the same time it tries to hold on to life. This contradiction cannot be sustained, and so evil will eventually consume itself and come to an end.

Back
Top Bottom