Putin's Way (PBS documentary 2015)

neonix

Jedi Council Member
The western view on Vladimir Putin and how he is presented to U.S. audience.
The most allegations about him are probably not true, but it is a good to know how the propaganda machine of demonization works in western mainstream media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6qIsjEJWw

neonix said:
The western view on Vladimir Putin and how he is presented to U.S. audience.
The most allegations about him are probably not true, but it is a good to know how the propaganda machine of demonization works in western mainstream media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6qIsjEJWw

Another way finding out how Western media sees Putin is watching the mainstream news, most often if not all the time it is turning the picture of Putin about 180°.

It looks to me like Putin did not like the way that the puppy was being held by the nape of the neck as if on display. Putin went to the rescue of the pup and soothed him (and kissed him :love:). But, maybe I'm wrong and Putin just went in to take the offered puppy on cue from whomever was filming.

It looks to me like Putin did not like the way that the puppy was being held by the nape of the neck as if on display. Putin went to the rescue of the pup and soothed him (and kissed him :love:). But, maybe I'm wrong and Putin just went in to take the offered puppy on cue from whomever was filming.
No, I think you were right first point. Look how he reaches his arms out before he barely gets up off his chair before takes hold gently in his arms carefully and gives the puppy's head a fond stroke, only someone with empathy can do so naturally with ease.

No, I think you were right first point. Look how he reaches his arms out before he barely gets up off his chair before takes hold gently in his arms carefully and gives the puppy's head a fond stroke, only someone with empathy can do so naturally with ease.
That was my impression also. Almost like he rescued the poor thing. Putin thinking (JHC).

Back
Top Bottom