Pyramids

Gmork

The Force is Strong With This One
I found those 2 videos on youtube about pyramids, and i believe you might find them interesting.
Unfortunately they are in polish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrtqmyroOuI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUcybWAy0J4

PerfectCircle said:
Can some of our fellow Poles tell us few interesting things from the video? Thanks

Here you go :)

The lecturer:
Franc Zalewski Ph.D. engineer of thermal energy, geologist, mineralogist, historian, archaeologist.

First video contains summary of his PhD thesis - Characteristics of the mineralogical-petrographic materials used in the construction of megaliths of the Old Kingdom of Egypt.

My notes from the first video:

Research methods:
- Petrographic microscope
- Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- X-ray diffraction (XRD)
- Rock Eval (TOC)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- SEM EDS microscope
- C13/C12 Isotope Ratio

202 samples tested (he says that he is the only person in the world who possesses so many samples from the pyramids of Egypt).

Mainstream science says that Pyramids were built using two types of limestone. One from the eastern bank and the other from local quarries. This theory is based on the samples from stone blocks in possession of the London museum.
In fact Pyramids were built using four types of stones:
1. Micrite limestone. Contains fragments of fossils. Comes from eastern bank quarry. (majority)
2. Micrite-sparite limestone. More fossil fragments.
3. Diabase. Used for construction of eastern square near the Great Pyramid.
4. Granite. Used for construction of The Kings Chamber and The Queens Chamber and some outer surface of the walls of second and third pyramids.

During testing it turned out that majority of the samples has a thin amorphous layer. Raman spectroscopy identified it as calcite. Then x-ray diffraction identified it as gypsum(97,8%). FTIR spectroscopy as drywall dust. SEM EDS microscope identified calcium sulfate and mainly coal. But what was really interesting it turned out that this layer has magnetic properties. It was a shock because coal is not magnetic and it seemed impossible. Later they concluded that bonds in coal are indeed magnetic. In temperature above 1300 - 1700 degree Celsius double bonds are created and the coal conducts electricity. For triple bonds (C-C with hydrogen or boron) the temperature of about 3000 C is needed.
Another interesting fact is that in this amorphous layer there are tiny spherical objects. These objects can be only of cosmic origin or from technological processes. C13/C12 Isotope ratio confirmed that the thin amorphous layer definitely does not originate from the rock which it covers.

They found a crater on the hill of Abu Rowash. It shows clear signs of impact origin.

At 45:15 there is a chart in English describing composition of samples from Great Pyramid and Giza bedrock. It refutes the theory that Pyramids were built from local rocks.

Only blocks on the outer surface of the Pyramids are matched perfectly. Other blocks vary with shape and size. There is mortar between the blocks. The corners contain blend of various locally available materials (sand, rocks, fossils etc.).

What is interesting, SEM EDS microscope examination revealed micro iron particles which probably was deliberately added to the mortar. This is the reason why the numerous attempts of screening since 1968 were unsuccessful. Zalewski predicts that another attempt to be carried out by Japanese using gamma rays will be also a failure, because of these iron particles that disperse any kind of radiation.

The mortar is also made from limestone so it is difficult to discern it from the building blocks.

About 30 000 stone vessels were found in the pyramids. All of them made from very hard stones such as granite, serpentine, diabase. According to the Mohs' Scale, it is possible to use only 4 minerals for boasting of aforementioned stones. For example corundum and diamond.

There are alleged processing marks on the blocks from saws and drills. For example there is one trace of core drill about 7 cm in diameter and the thickness of the drill would be only 3 mm. Almost all of the blocks have marks of cutting, yet the technology used is unknown. The processing marks are not similar to anything we are familiar with at the moment. It was suggested that the technology used had something to do with antimatter. The same marks was found on the stone block in Ukraine and on one of the stones forming gateway to the castle Ogrodzieniec in Poland.

One of the blocks from outer wall of the third pyramid bears the marks of cutting with a diamond chainsaw.

Sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid bears the marks of cutting from both sides (second performed to compensate first skew cut).

Lower Sphinx Temple is made of granite blocks which have not been cut precisely before construction of the building. They allegedly have been laid one on another and after that the whole wall was shaped.

So called "basalt square" was made of diabase. The ground beneath each block have been processed to level the construction.

The sarcophagus in Pyramid of Teti at Saqqara is not made of basalt, but of sandstone.

On the walls of Great Pyramid there are clearly visible triangles. It is because some of the blocks are made of different kind of limestone(consisting many fossils). The spectrographic difference between the samples is evident. On the north wall, vertex of the triangle is located in place where the entrance to the Pyramid was found. The entrance is located in the 19th layer of blocks at a height of 16m 65cm. Each of the 203 layers has different thickness. It is possible that on the other walls there are also entrances and it would be enough to remove one block to uncover them. The triangles look a bit like arrows pointing to the entrances.

In the second video Zalewski answers questions from the audience.

Thank you very much for your translation! :clap:
That magnetic property of coal seems quite surprising.
I wonder if scientists would ever find out about the possibility od sound waves construction, what CS said.

Here are some information from the old session:
Laura said:
Q: The Queen's chamber is lined with limestone, the King's chamber is lined with black granite. Why the difference?

A: Perfection in methods of sound wave construction.

Q: What do you mean?

A: Where do you suppose the black granite was excavated?

Q: I don't know. Not from there, for sure.

A: Okay, so what does this mean?

Q: I don't know. I thought there might be a difference in the purposes of the room because of the different construction. But, what you seem to be saying is that it was due to improved techniques of construction. So, the Queen's chamber must have been built first. Did they use the Queen's chamber to perfect the methods so that they could then build the Kings' chamber?

A: Important thing here is the method, not the purpose.

Q: What brought about the perfection in sound wave construction methods?

A: Increased knowledge.

Q: How long, from start to finish, did it take to build this pyramid?

A: 6 months.

I found this video which explains very well the real purpose of the pyramids, it says excatly the same of what the C's said about why where the pyramids built for. (another hit?) It shows a little bit how the "Atlantis" civilization (or whatever the ancient civilizations names were) could use that power generated trough these monuments. Interesting stuff.

I found this video
I love pyramid stuff that isn't completely stupid :-D, though its just a lot of speculation.
Anyone knows where these Hathor depictions shown at 11:53 are from?
Screenshot_2018-05-11_20-05-20.png
These bubble arcs don't look like they would have been part of the original relief.

There is another theory that anciently the sun and the planet Jupiter were in sync somehow and together
produced an energy utilized through rock.
The eye of Horus was the red spot on Jupiter, and the depictions of the sun disks falling rays, were not the sun, but
beneficial rays from Jupiter.
When the sun and Jupiter were in sync there would be a sound like rolling thunder, or the roaring of a lion.
The pyramids and megalith sites supposedly didn`t produce anything, they collected it.
Then some major cataclysm happened to Jupiter and it fell out of sync with the sun, the pyramid and the
megaliths stopped working. The golden age of plenty ended.
Anyway, that`s pretty much the theory.
And supposedly, there are Sanskrit writings from most ancient sites that tell the same story, usually about
the sun and Jupiter somehow working together.

There is another theory that anciently the sun and the planet Jupiter were in sync somehow and together
produced an energy utilized through rock.
The eye of Horus was the red spot on Jupiter, and the depictions of the sun disks falling rays, were not the sun, but
beneficial rays from Jupiter.
When the sun and Jupiter were in sync there would be a sound like rolling thunder, or the roaring of a lion.
The pyramids and megalith sites supposedly didn`t produce anything, they collected it.
Then some major cataclysm happened to Jupiter and it fell out of sync with the sun, the pyramid and the
megaliths stopped working. The golden age of plenty ended.
Anyway, that`s pretty much the theory.
And supposedly, there are Sanskrit writings from most ancient sites that tell the same story, usually about
the sun and Jupiter somehow working together.

Never heard of that theory before, and if that was the case there has to be some data that can show o prove Jupiter synchronized with the sun somehow. And what kind of synchronization would that be? In the electric universe theory I read about the charge and discharge between the sun/solar wind and the entire solar system, either way more data would be interesting to have.

I love pyramid stuff that isn't completely stupid :-D, though its just a lot of speculation.
Anyone knows where these Hathor depictions shown at 11:53 are from?
View attachment 26695
These bubble arcs don't look like they would have been part of the original relief.
Indeed I don’t remember seeing that one before in other videos or article.
And regarding this video it’s the only video about the subject which doesn’t seem too conspiracy type. It has good data and rational explanation of many things. And it leaves open the question of how could these monuments be build.

I found this when I was looking for Sanskrit materials, I wasn`t sure I had saved it.
There was an article that talked about pretty much the same thing, but I can`t find that one now.
If anyone wants to have a look here`s the link.
There is mention of "spaceships" and those may have been comets or meteors since space people never get mentioned.
There are some things in this book that did seem kind of interesting though it is a quite different take on whole Atlantis idea.

https://ia801603.us.archive.org/9/items/Sanskrit_bookpdf/Sanskrit.pdf

I found this video which explains very well the real purpose of the pyramids, it says excatly the same of what the C's said about why where the pyramids built for. (another hit?) It shows a little bit how the "Atlantis" civilization (or whatever the ancient civilizations names were) could use that power generated trough these monuments. Interesting stuff.

I "cannot" watch that video, in the sense that I refuse to stare into a strobe light. I feel the attack of the attempt to put me in a trance.

I'm not talking about the frames per second leading to illusion of movement. I mean the many pulses of very bright light (usually white, sometimes other colors) that are added to almost every TV show, advertisement, and even many "wake up / we're going to reveal the hidden truth" type videos on the internet (oh, the irony) that there's no good reason for.

Pyramids do seem to be all over the place, and make nice backgrounds for some of our bases, such as at 11:05 in this vid:
Looks like one, no? rather straight lines for a mountain... but I'm just a tourist.Screenshot from 2018-06-13 15-43-45.png

I think an older article by Dr. Richard Sauder would fit this subject quite nicely:

The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

In the mid-1980s I was told by an alphabet soup operative who briefed flag officers at the Pentagon that present day Antarctica is the site of ancient Atlantis, that Atlantis was destroyed by cataclysm and the abrupt climate and geographical changes created the flash frozen continent of Antarctica. The deep freeze suddenly turned on and things changed very, very abruptly. I would say that in my later research I did become aware that at the deepest, innermost compartmentalized levels of the military-industrial complex there is a knowledge of the huge Earth changes that have occurred in the past and the possibility that the same can occur again, extremely rapidly and on a very large scale.

My subsequent 1990s research in the archives of various federal agencies in the DC area and the National Archives in College Park, Maryland, USA suggested to me that the records have been vacuumed to conceal the true history of the region. That was the distinct impression I got after sifting through many thousands of pages of archival material on the Antarctic. My best guess after examining all the evidence I could find was that the Antarctic had a temperate climate mere thousands of years ago, maybe fifteen or twenty thousand years ago or less, not millions of years ago. There were actual beech forests there. The same species of beech (Nothofagus) still grows in southern Chile and Argentina, New Zealand and Australia.

I found it very difficult to research certain aspects of the Antarctic, such as its real history, because there is such a high security blanket that has been thrown over the entire region, mostly coming from the US Navy, the US Geological Survey and the National Science Foundation. From the fragmentary evidence I have stumbled across, one of the reasons is certainly to conceal the archaeological evidence that litters the area. Some of the slides I got from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) showed archaeologists actively working digs in the dry interior valleys of the Antarctic. Of course, archaeologists study the remains of ancient human cultures and civilizations. But mainstream history tells us there was no human presence in the Antarctic in ancient times. So why would archaeologists be conducting a dig where there was no ancient human presence? Unless what we have been taught at school is false...

Why not spend some quality time with the Antarctic geological features atlas? I did. I spent many hours poring over the hard copy, paper edition. Trust me -- you will not be disappointed.

Now it's online: http://geonames.usgs.gov/antarctic

Search for "pyramid" for instance, and you will find:

USGS Antarctica Query Results for "PYRAMID"

or perhaps "Sphinx":

Mount Sphinx
Sphinx Hill
Sphinx Island
Sphinxkopf Peak
Sphinx Mountain
Sphinx Peak
Sphinx Rock
Sphinx Rock
Sphinx Valley

The original article by Dr. Richard Sauder from 2013.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom