Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

mARTinSky

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Queen under medical supervision as doctors are concerned for her health

Prince Charles, Camilla and Prince William are currently travelling to Balmoral, Clarence House and Kensington Palace have said.

Princess Anne is at Balmoral Castle​

The Princess Royal is at Balmoral, and the Duke of York and the Earl and Countess of Wessex are on their way to the Queen's Scottish home, sources said.
All members of her close family are therefore heading up to Scotland, which royal correspondent Rhiannon Mills says will likely compound people's concerns.
"The fact that the Palace has shared this information about the Queen's health is concerning," she says.

We're probably witnessing her last days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not good. If she dies then a large part of this country is going to go absolutely crazy considering all the other circumstances. The BBC has hours and hours of broadcast literally planned in advance of this event, I saw a documentary about it.

I've always thought she was representative of a life of dignity and service, but not one of her choosing. She is surrounded by much worse examples.

Her meeting with Liz Truss probably didn't help. Hopefully she didn't lose the will to live entirely.

Unfamiliar with the whole monarchy thing, I didn't think the possible death of the queen would be such a major event around the world.

Still confirmed but BBC is already in black headline

A: Maternal influences. Psychological anxiety. Mother daughter rivalry for male attention. Enough personal dilly dallys. Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!
In 1994, were the C's referring to Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother or Queen Elizabeth II?

First I had a little shock, the next thought I had: "Same age my mother died". And then I felt sad. Of course it was to be expected especially after the death of her beloved husband. She is/was a person for whom I always had a lot of respect. May she rest in peace!

Looks to me like she was ready to go, as she went to Balmoral early this year. But she knew she had to stick around until the new Prime Minister was chosen - one last duty for the people.

May she rest in peace. I do hope her transition was easy.

Back
Top Bottom