Queen Hillary

Found this amusing and sent it to family I thought would enjoy the humor as well. Thanks for sharing it.

Some other treatment concerning her new book;

There was this on SOTT awhile back: Twitter Reacts: Killary gets ROASTED over title of her new book

Example:

Hillary's new book asks "What Happened?"
Well, she:
-rigged primaries
-colluded w/ foreign powers
-skipped entire States
-broke federal laws pic.twitter.com/vYg1kpZiQl
— /pol/ News Forever (@polNewsForever) July 27, 2017

Think PolNewsForever forgot a few decades of 'What Happened,' yet clearly made four good points.

There is a little story concerning Barbara Feinman Todd (do catch her book jacket in the link).

'Ghostwriter for Hillary Clinton, Carl Bernstein tells stories of betrayal in memoir in an article titled 'Ghostwriter for Hillary Clinton, Carl Bernstein tells stories of betrayal in memoir'

http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/books/article131091224.html

By Kevin Canfield

Special to The Star

February 11, 2017 10:00 AM

Barbara Feinman Todd’s new book is a nonfiction account of her years as a top political ghostwriter, but it features enough betrayal and intrigue to fuel a creditable thriller.

In “Pretend I’m Not Here,” Feinman Todd clashes with a famous investigative reporter and is “caught in and chewed up by the (Clinton) White House machine.” Bob Woodward and Hillary Clinton play important roles in this brisk memoir, and neither comes out looking very good.

From the 1980s to the 2000s, Feinman Todd worked on a series of news-making D.C. books. She did extensive research for Woodward’s “Veil: The Secret Wars of the CIA, 1981-87” and Carl Bernstein’s memoir “Loyalties.” She performed similar duties for Ben Bradlee, the Washington Post editor who managed Woodward and Bernstein’s Watergate reporting, and helped several members of Congress write their autobiographies.

Meanwhile, she wrote big portions of Hillary Clinton’s “It Takes a Village.” It was a project that left her disillusioned.

As for Ghostwriting her book, this "showbiz blurb/mag sates "So who’s writing Hillary’s book? Or ghost-writing it? I can confirm that the person doing the heavy lifting is Edward “Ted” Widmer, 50, a former speechwriter for Bill Clinton with some heavy credentials. It’s still unclear how he will be billed." _http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/06/13/exclusive-hillary-clintons-book-ghost-writer-revealed-he-used-to-write-speeches-for-bill-clinton

Not sure if that was the case?

The next was rather informative:

Hillary Clinton In Her Ghostwriter’s Words

http://theresurgent.com/hillary-clinton-in-her-ghostwriters-words/

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, who hosts Morning Joe when he’s not busy recording songs that make “We Built This City” seem listenable by comparison, scored a big get when an exclusive clip from Hillary Clinton’s forthcoming book What Happened!!! landed in his inbox.

Wasting no time, the former Republican congressman-turned journalist–who is now a former Republican, period–immediately hustled the audio excerpt onto his show, whetting the appetites of the dozen or so hardcore Hillary fans who have been anticipating the book ever since her heartbreaking loss to Donald Trump last November.

Here’s just a little taste of what we can expect:

Chills, man, total chills. The way Hillary delivers those lines, with all the passion of a former child star phoning in a cameo for a Sharknado movie, it’ll be a travesty if she doesn’t win a Grammy for her performance.

Among my favorite highlights:

Writing this wasn’t easy.

Which is probably why she hired someone else to write it for her.

Every day that I was a candidate for president, I knew millions of people were counting on me, and I couldn’t bear the idea of letting them down. But I did. I couldn’t get the job done. And I’ll have to live with that for the rest of my life.

Happily, the rest of us won’t have to live with her being president for the rest of our lives. I’d call that a silver lining.

In this book, I write about moments in the campaign that I wish I could back and do over. (Laughs) If the Russians could hack my subconscious, they’d find a long list.

No doubt filled with yoga routines and plans for Chelsea’s wedding. Thank goodness the Russkies had your server to hack instead. I imagine they found your 33,000 emails a lot more riveting than your prose.

I'll confess, I've never read her books. It might be akin to having gout, which I've read about and it is rather painful. I would, however, easily envision Hillary doing a live theatrical version of the Wizard of Oz as the character of the Wicked Witch of the West - she would be a natural for that role I think? The best part of the role being she shrivels up in the end and goes away, yet that is just fiction.

Speaking of books, I was surprised to see just how many have been written about Hillary over the years. Most of them seem pretty critical. Here's what I found. It's hard to tell which are real and which are parodies.
:lol:

0wCjMnZ.png

Back
Top Bottom