Question about past-lives...

SAO said:
It does seem to be encouraging the "we're all one" new age message, although it doesn't mean we are all "the same" so psychopaths are still psychopaths, and it doesn't seem to encourage treating everyone as if they're all just like us. Even if everyone does have a common spiritual connection, it doesn't mean we're all the same. I mean, it's the same as arguing that because we're all energy, we're all the same, and in a sense sure, but you can make lots of stuff with energy, both wolves and bunnies, both trees and bulldozers.

I could be wrong, but I feel like, from our 3D point of view, the Universe is fundamentally electro-plasma.

In energetic terms, I see it as layers upon uncountable layers of intermixed energy frequencies, in the sense that once you've studied one hydrogen atom, you've studied them all - all across the Universe. Maybe the 'separation' of 'things' is only appearance.

Isn't there reason to believe that 'space' is somehow an active medium, rather than a 'void' as some people seem to think?

Also, seemingly similar to the story you linked, I tend to see "wave-reading consciousness units" as if it means something like multiple "point of view constructions" on the same reality. The "point of view" being the objective distinguishing factor between 'individuals', and not the 'reality' in their internal thinking space(s) that is attached to their point of view.

IOW, it doesn't mean we all know the same thing, in the same way and at the same time, it just means we know 'different' things about the same reality because of the differences in our experience of it. But if our knowledge is objective, it seems like it should be capable of being blended together in wider and deeper views while still reflecting the non-contradictory self-consistency of the one actual reality we share, OSIT.

In Gurdjieff's terms of achieving understanding with the whole mass of one's self, maybe our internal 'map' of integrated objective knowledge is, or becomes, our 'singular I or soul'. It would make sense since it requires effort to both learn and grow a 'singular I' or 'soul'. It takes effort to mature oneself. No objective knowledge, no soul; little objective knowledge, little soul; great big large mass of objective knowledge, great big soul - and the knowledge is all mapped and encoded internally, thus the map=soul metaphor. :)

Again, I could be wrong, but that's how everything seems to make sense to me at the moment.

If I could just add to your theory, Bud ,my recent Etty bitty brainstom while reading 'Unholy Hungers'.

What if our soul group and in tun our souls (those who have them that is) are actually different combinations and intensities, vibrationally speaking, of different archetypes seeking to experience these combinations thus 'learning' the balance of existence in the process.

This concept kind of makes me think that by networking we are 'adjusting' the vibrational balance of the interaction of these archetypes to the point of some day being a balance of one mind or archetype. Where 'We' can then have a new learning experience in merging with others archetypes until we strike another balance and so on until we intergrate into One.

Then the process runs over again in infinite directions of 'time' and yet all in the Now.

How is that for spaghetti conceptualisation :shock: I just hope I've made some sense in the way I expressed my thought (that's always a work in progress :)).

Myrddin Awyr. Funny, i was just talking to my friend the other day about meeting yerself. He had said he was hypnotized ,and it was said that his past life he was a man living on the beachfront, younger than he is now, and was rich somehow from the internet.
If the c's say that the net will be gone one day,then his past life must be intersecting with this one, no?

i,m still not sure how to quote people, short of copy and paste. Doesn't look the same though.
I had a roomate who was a single father once,and his younger daughter, when she was like 3 or 4, had blurted out:

she was talking to her dad, and asking him if he remembered when they lived in africa, and he was her sister at that time.

Now it poses a question. Not to over simplify, but what if there are only 5 of us? 5 souls and millions of reincarnated copies living at the same time. Except in our case, they all look different.

Now I'm in no way saying I believe this, just throwing it out there. Maybe instead of 5 there are 10,000 souls and that's it. ????

Why would there need to be more than one?

What if there is just the One and this One replicates as needed and each replica is simply a progressively smaller scale (redundancy added) fractal-reflection of the original source?

Or even better, why not 6? Maybe the 'Sun Absolute' breaks down into 6 original archetypes, each one replicating in a fractal (or multi-fractal) manner (with slight modifications) on smaller and smaller scales, getting modified slightly with each iteration down to the frequency vibration level we are familiar with?

As above, so below.

Interesting question, but how could we come to know? Smiley

Bud, i see why u are the living force. I am curious as to how these distinctions come into being?
Also, sorry, but i am not sure how to quote as everyone is doing; short of copy and paste. It doesnt look the same though.

There used to be a show on called "psi factor", narrated by dan akyroid. It was supposedly "real" "x" files.
Anyway, one of the episodes was about two different guys that they came to figure out were the same person just one was a future life of this guy that was hypnotized. The guy had it done , as his wife left him, he lost his job,etc. so anyways, his future life was recalled in great detail, and when they found the guy of the future life, he was a stocktrader scamming people. This is why they went looking for him. The first guy , while under hypnoses, said that he made millions, and escaped to another country and lived happily ever after. so as he was under hypnoses, he is recalling where he is at each moment and this is how they are tracking this guy.they find him,and he gets killed before making an escape.
So the next week he goes back and says, he got his job back, his girl, etc.
I realize i am simplifying this, but i thought it was interesting that it made the point about the future being selective,and how it relates to your karma.

Bud said:
[Interesting question, but how could we come to know? :)

Good question.
It is always amusing to speculate; but that is all it is.
imo the problem of the soul is related to "individuation" as presented by C. G. Jung.
Through numerous incarnations one gains knowledge and understanding which is never
lost although can be forgotten. The goal is to achieve a coherent, permanent something,
call it soul or whatever.
We all have access to the common ingredients: consciousness, intellect, being and form.
These are the primaries of existence. Now each consciousness unit assembles these
in unique and different ways depending on life experience and on the degree of willingness to explore
the universe. On the macro scale the CONSCIOUSNESS of the univers wants to know the
infinitude of it's contents. Therefore one could say that we are the sense organs of the universe
and I think it is our "being duty" according to Gurdjieff to do so.
Of course thes are just my feeble attempts to grasp this mystery.

Where do the souls come from?--As in, are they born, or made, er whatever.
Also, can they die? If so, is this what the c's mean when they say the lizzies are so entrenched in sts, that their race will die off if they dont do something? Or is that their physical being?

stellar said:
If I could just add to your theory, Bud ,my recent Etty bitty brainstom while reading 'Unholy Hungers'.

What if our soul group and in tun our souls (those who have them that is) are actually different combinations and intensities, vibrationally speaking, of different archetypes seeking to experience these combinations thus 'learning' the balance of existence in the process.

This concept kind of makes me think that by networking we are 'adjusting' the vibrational balance of the interaction of these archetypes to the point of some day being a balance of one mind or archetype. Where 'We' can then have a new learning experience in merging with others archetypes until we strike another balance and so on until we intergrate into One.

Then the process runs over again in infinite directions of 'time' and yet all in the Now.

How is that for spaghetti conceptualisation :shock: I just hope I've made some sense in the way I expressed my thought (that's always a work in progress :)).

Actually, it sounds great to me and meshes quite well with my 'spagetti'. :)

davey72 said:
Bud, i see why u are the living force.

Fortunately, that designation is related to number of posts and not quality of content. :D

davey72 said:
I am curious as to how these distinctions come into being?

Not sure. In my scenario it's just some kind of massive decomposition in one direction and a coming back together in another direction.

Leo40 said:
On the macro scale the CONSCIOUSNESS of the univers wants to know the
infinitude of it's contents. Therefore one could say that we are the sense organs of the universe

Sounds good to me and probably very close to the actuality, OSIT.

davey72 said:

I don't think we can know with a satisfactory level of certainty. Assuming we have a soul...it's 'just here', like existence, itself.

davey72 said:
Also, can they die?

That's a good question. I don't know, but I have a strong impression that an individual with a soul should not expect to be immortal 'in the current state' without some attention to growth of knowledge and being.

davey72 said:
If so, is this what the c's mean when they say the lizzies are so entrenched in sts, that their race will die off if they dont do something? Or is that their physical being?

The lizzie concept is a metaphor that stands for "what their energy feels like". I'm not sure about the second part of the question.

These are just my thoughts, fwiw.

----------------
Edit: for clarity

Hi Bud.

" What if our soul group and in tun our souls (those who have them that is) are actually different combinations and intensities, vibrationally speaking, of different archetypes seeking to experience these combinations thus 'learning' the balance of existence in the process"

Oddly, i was wondering that too. If you mean that we make like deals with people who may be a petty tyrant to you?; Or--"i think i remember the c's saying we can make pacts for one of us to murder the other one, for karmic purposes, etc."

Also, thanks for clearing that up for me.=about the jedi stuff.
It started to get me a little excited.

Hi Davey, you can quote people by putting their text between [ quote ] and [ /quote ], but with no spaces.

See here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?action=help;page=post#quote

Hi Davey, you can quote people by putting their text between [ quote ] and [ /quote ], but with no spaces.

See here
this is all i get outta that.
I mean, where is that quote button while i am reading yer post?
i can only find it when i reply. :-[

davey72 said:

See here
this is all i get outta that.
I mean, where is that quote button while i am reading yer post?
i can only find it when i reply. :-[

Davey72, are you talking about the quote button on the top right corner of each post? Or something else?

Bud said:
stellar said:

Actually, it sounds great to me and meshes quite well with my 'spagetti'. :)

davey72 said:
Bud, i see why u are the living force.

Fortunately, that designation is related to number of posts and not quality of content. :D

davey72 said:
I am curious as to how these distinctions come into being?

Not sure. In my scenario it's just some kind of massive decomposition in one direction and a coming back together in another direction.

Leo40 said:
On the macro scale the CONSCIOUSNESS of the univers wants to know the

Sounds good to me and probably very close to the actuality, OSIT.

davey72 said:

I don't think we can know with a satisfactory level of certainty. Assuming we have a soul...it's 'just here', like existence, itself.

davey72 said:
Also, can they die?

That's a good question. I don't know, but I have a strong impression that an individual with a soul should not expect to be immortal 'in the current state' without some attention to growth of knowledge and being.

davey72 said:
If so, is this what the c's mean when they say the lizzies are so entrenched in sts, that their race will die off if they dont do something? Or is that their physical being?

The lizzie concept is a metaphor that stands for "what their energy feels like". I'm not sure about the second part of the question.

These are just my thoughts, fwiw.

Ok, Bud. I am starting to figure out the quotes.
I was thinking about how the c's say certain souls prefer to be with certain sexes.
We also know that gay people's brains are configured differently than straight people.
Is this "luck of the draw", or does the soul change the dna of the physical body it merges with in order to "be who they will become?
For that matter, is it predetermined what sex you will be, or do we change this during merger as well?

Back
Top Bottom