Question about past-lives...

davey72 said:
Hi Nienna.
I found it.

Sorry, sometimes i'm just not that bright. :-[

I wouldn't say that, davey72, and neither should you. Maybe not paying attention, but don't cut yourself down. It really does not do a body/mind good. :)

davey72 said:
I was thinking about how the c's say certain souls prefer to be with certain sexes.
We also know that gay people's brains are configured differently than straight people.
Is this "luck of the draw", or does the soul change the dna of the physical body it merges with in order to "be who they will become?
For that matter, is it predetermined what sex you will be, or do we change this during merger as well?

"gay people's brains are configured differently than straight people" Really? I hadn't heard that. Well, if so, do we know what came first: the influence of the soul or the soul's previous learning on the brain matter of the current body, or the brain configuration's influence on the soul?

It seems reasonable to me that since the physical matter of the body is very pliable from conception on through early infancy, the lesson/desire profile of a soul would influence development in such a way as to provide some initial conditions to 'get the ball rolling' for the current body incarnation. But this is speculation.

We live in a Universe of feedback loops, so it's very hard to answer some questions without looking at the subject from many points of view, OSIT. So, for the moment, you can call me clueless. :)

Hi, davey72:

I hope you take the following in the spirit it is given. There is a lot to read and study on this forum.
Maybe you should do that first and then ask questions?
Your ideas about karma are unclear and "new agey".
imho every person needs to start with what they can understand and work on their machine;
all else is idle speculation. To DO the work you don't need to know anything about reincarnation.
Where is the reference and the facts to your statement about the brains of homosexuals?
If there is valid research we need to know.
You can study the working of karma by experimenting and observing yourself.
Here is a hint: whatever you send out will come back to you.

Leo40 said:
Hi, davey72:

I hope you take the following in the spirit it is given. There is a lot to read and study on this forum.
Maybe you should do that first and then ask questions?
Your ideas about karma are unclear and "new agey".
imho every person needs to start with what they can understand and work on their machine;
all else is idle speculation. To DO the work you don't need to know anything about reincarnation.
Where is the reference and the facts to your statement about the brains of homosexuals?
If there is valid research we need to know.
You can study the working of karma by experimenting and observing yourself.
Here is a hint: whatever you send out will come back to you.

Yes, i do get the spirit. Ty.I just kinda figured that no matter what the question, perhaps it will help someone else out when they come across it, but i didn't even think about there being enough on this in the first place.

As far as the research, well I can't post it, as it was something i had read about fairly recently, and i guess i just accepted it.
What they were saying exactly is that gay men have a certain part of their brains are configured, or "light up" the same way straight women's do, and same with gay women, and straight men.

Thanks for the insight though. I am starting from the bottom, as all i have done is research, rather than network for info.
I do feel that i am learning, slowly but surely.

Only place i hope to go from here is up. :halo:

davey72 said:
As far as the research, well I can't post it, as it was something i had read about fairly recently, and i guess i just accepted it.
What they were saying exactly is that gay men have a certain part of their brains are configured, or "light up" the same way straight women's do, and same with gay women, and straight men.

That research has been covered in many on line journals/news sites. Here is a brief summation carried on Sott.

Hi Leo,

A couple of your posts lately seem a bit edgy. Is everything okay? Is there anything you want to talk about? :)

Thank you truth seeker for your observation. It is definetly something to watch out for.
At the moment I can not find a specific source for this attitude.
It could be the dreaded X-mas season. Some of us have very ambivalent feelings about
this time of year. Also I am not a very patient person and there might be some very defuse
low level frustration. I will work to find more specific sources or triggers.

Back
Top Bottom