Question about timing of sessions

M

MikaelYosef

At times now I wish I had an inbuilt search function for my brain, even if mechanical. I think I lost or am slowly losing the ability to search properly for exactly what I'm looking for, so in advance I apologise if this has been asked way way back already and answered fully. I did try, perhaps not hard enough, but by chance it hasn't been asked yet......after pondering this, it's occurred to me I might already have asked this question a while ago and forgotten that I did - sometimes my memory/dreams/intentions blend so well that I have trouble remembering if they happened or not, if they were a dream or if I meant to do something and forgot, but replaced it with a false memory..... Anyway:

With the sessions, they always appear to occur on a Saturday night. Is this by design, and if so is there a threat because of the popularity now and where we're at in our history that they could be sabotaged in some way by outside forces? Either through the direct communication, or by influencing those who are involved directly with the communications in other ways? I know (of) that there are procedures to mitigate these things......do these need to be adapted and evolve over time to maintain the purity and security?

I don't know if you have already read the whole WAVE series of books and the cassiopaean transcripts experiment books.
In the cassiopaean transcripts experiment books, it is very well explained about this issue of the purity of the channel and all things related to that.
This is the link from the Amazon where you can order these books and read about the questions that you are asking for.
Just get these books and you will find the answer by yourself to questions that you are looking for.

And why are sessions on Saturday? I don't know, as I know the crew there is very busy with a lot of projects and work on that property, so Saturday is probably time that best fits in their schedule.

And why are sessions on Saturday? I don't know, as I know the crew there is very busy with a lot of projects and work on that property, so Saturday is probably time that best fits in their schedule.

Yes, I think, on Saturdays they can usually ensure it best to not have so many things on the "back burner" (other than over the week or on Sundays, where they need to wrap up for the upcoming week), so their minds can be fully focused on the process at hand, which might also help clarity of the channel forward.

Regarding your question about possible factors of sabotage, I agree with Konstantin's recommendation of the WAVE series. Among of covering many other things, it goes into quite some detail about that: sabotaging attempts, attacks and the lessons Laura & others involved learned from it.

Laura's book Amazing Grace (available online as well) illustrates Laura's search which led up to the Cassiopaean transmissions. Her description of that many-year-long process (which involved clearing her channel in a way which made the communication with the Cs possible) may clarify your question further. :-)

Back
Top Bottom