Question after reading Ra Material...

Nicolacola

A Disturbance in the Force
Content from the Ra Material..

Hopefully I am not offending by posting this or anything! But again, I was always a little hesitant with the C's knowledge. I did just start the content recently, but are the C's STS? or am i misinterpreting this context from the "Ra Material" ??

-----------------

11.12 Questioner: Where are these three entities now?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth. Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of this understanding to you.

-------------------

session 11 question 12
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
[The Law of One Search Results for ‘cassiop’]

Hello Nicolacola, questions posed with genuine desire to learn are not insulting! The C's tell us that they are 6th density and that STS cannot progress past 4th density. The Ra statement above says that there is one STS planet in Cassiopeia. A location is not the same thing as a consciousness.

I notice that you haven't been invited to make an introductory post in the Newbies board, so I'd like to invite you to do that and to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here :-)

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth. Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you know as the Orion group

Hello Nicolacola,
From your post, the Ra was talking about fourth density, so I went back to that website for more information about Genghis Khan, which he has incarcerated physical light body in 4th density.
Anyway the physical light body means variable physicality.
And I found some transcripts that might help you to understand Cassiopaean better, it will take time.
So keep reading and explore anything that interests you.

11.13 Questioner:Who went to the Orion group?
Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Genghis Khan.
11.14 Questioner: What does he presently do there? What is his job or occupation? What does he do?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity serves the Creator in its own way.
11.15 Questioner: Is it impossible for you to tell us precisely how he does this service?
Ra: I am Ra. It is possible for us to speak to this query. However, we use any chance we may have to reiterate the basic understanding/learning that all beings serve the Creator.

The one you speak of as Genghis Khan, at present, is incarnate in a physical light body which has the work of disseminating material of thought control to those who are what you may call crusaders. He is, as you would term this entity, a shipping clerk

March 4, 1995
Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?

A: Invisible.

Q: (L) What do you mean, invisible?

A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality

December 10, 1994

A: Each represents locator in space time. You can judge speed and ETA by cross referencing distance with publishing dates and these messages from us.

Q: (L) I got it! You mean that YOU are the Arcturians, the Pleiadians, and now you are the "Cassiopaeans" because you "are where you are"! And you are riding the wave. Is this wave a straight line connecting all these constellations?

A: Circuitous or cyclical route.

Q: (L) So, is it like a spiral?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So we really need to set up a map so we can draw it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When we speak from Orion we are "Orions". When from Pleiades, we are "Pleiadian", and so on.

Q: (L) So, all of these channelled books you have mentioned are coming from the same basic source, through different channels, that they are able to connect with because of their different positions in space time and preparation level of the channels, is that correct?

A: Close. We have given you a Wave crest locator. We are from where we are and speak. Get it?

Q: (L) You are the wave crest?

A: We are Marciniak's Pleiadians. We are where we are.

Q: (T) So, you are not really Cassiopaeans from the Constellation Cassiopia?

A: We are Transient Passengers

March 4, 1995

A: 4th level STO!

Q: (L) Is that the title of the topic?

A: You have only thought of 4th level STS.

Q: (L) Ahhh! What Susan was talking about, we need to ask about the good guys.

A: They are the only ones who can help you defend yourselves against 4th level attack!!!! We give you information which is invaluable in nature, but remember we are 6th level STO, Beings of light, and on this density level there simply is no interference with free will no matter how detrimental to you!!!

August 11, 1996

Q: (L) OK, since the Ra material is considered to be a kind of primer to the Cassiopaean material, could you give us a percentage on the accuracy of this material?

A: 63

I don't think the C's are 'from' Cassiopeia per say but were transmitting from, or through that location for whatever reason. I believe having to do with the Wave. Like Jones said, the C's are 6th density which is one level away from union with the one. I don't think time and space location is applicable. But admittedly that's just my conjecture.

I see Kay Kim has found some relevant transcripts.

i respect ra changelling , but here is Cassiopaea forum, we already know that transmittion of ra is less than Cassiopaean's. The 3 and 4 dimension the only one reason is that in 3 D you see things as you touch them ..... 4 dimension is different is like you touch the things by seeing them.....

Hello Nicolacola, questions posed with genuine desire to learn are not insulting! The C's tell us that they are 6th density and that STS cannot progress past 4th density. The Ra statement above says that there is one STS planet in Cassiopeia. A location is not the same thing as a consciousness.

I notice that you haven't been invited to make an introductory post in the Newbies board, so I'd like to invite you to do that and to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here :-)

~

Currently reading up on what you've mentioned.
Thank you so much Kay Kim, Genero, this makes more sense now, this Wave topic.

Appologies for the later response, I should get to the Newbies Board asap.
Just tend to be squeamish about my history because there isnt much interest to offer.
some are so simple, and have so much space for learning that the jar hasnt even filled a little..
"the jar" being.. Isuppose my experiances and perspective of life. I just seem to have gravitated
towards finding out my true meaning, and finding a little natural purpose, as opposed to what
society and it'sstructual educational life.. can tend to mold for us, not abiding to our free will.. sigh.

I find no reason to truly bring anything up about myself.However, I did disclose a bit on my profile
so I don't seem like a creeper stranger :P
I used to be very open about myself, but as usual the naive get hurt fast so.. I am very cautious is all.

Nonetheless, I'm aware the community is nothing but accepting, so I shall bloom soon.
Was technically a late bloomer, heh.

p.s
Would the entities that the L/L research are channeling as of recent, this Q'uo.. are they same density as Ra?

perhaps I'm asking the wrong question of the community, but still tossing it out there.
~
Thanks!

i respect ra changelling , but here is Cassiopaea forum, we already know that transmittion of ra is less than Cassiopaean's. The 3 and 4 dimension the only one reason is that in 3 D you see things as you touch them ..... 4 dimension is different is like you touch the things by seeing them.....

Appologies again, I am legit the weirdest 27 year old, whom dosen't know how to use a forum properly, heh, but I think i got the jist of how to reply to quotes! :rolleyes::lol:

Came across this website, that says this:

"
Where did this paradigm originate?

It was first delineated as such in the Law of One books, also known as the Ra Material published by L/L Research in 1981. These books are transcripts of trance channeling sessions held with a “sixth density social memory complex” that called itself Ra, who explained the concepts of density, Service-to-Self, Service-to-Others, and related topics. Many of these concepts resembled those of hermetic, gnostic, eastern, and other spiritual traditions, just stated in a more technical and complete manner.

Over a decade later, another group using an Ouija board made contact with another “sixth density social memory complex” calling itself the Cassiopaeans. The resulting Cassiopaean Transcripts (1994-2002) greatly expanded upon the Ra Material system and introduced the acronyms STS and STO. "

So, more confusion now.. is the social memory complex of Ra 4th of 6th density? I hope I'm wording this correctly :huh::-P

Thanks again

So, more confusion now.. is the social memory complex of Ra 4th or 6th density?

As I understand it, 6th density is the level of the "social memory complex." I believe at the higher densities where STO is concerned there is a combining of individual souls into group souls. Individual units of consciousness have fulfilled their growth potential through the lower densities and now growth continues through the combining of experience into "social memory complexes."

That's my understanding at present.

Both 4D and 6D have social memory complexes. It is the group mind to which all entities in that species are connected, kind of like a psychic internet. That mind can be viewed as a crystal of information, with each individual being like a facet of the crystal. The 6D version is probably much grander and broader in scope, like a universe-spanning sensory web, whereas the 4D version is more constrained to where the 4D beings actually exist. Ra says that 3D STO planets can develop social memory complexes as a preparatory process during planetary transition to 4D. Ra claims to be 6D.

@Nicolacola I don't know much about channeled material other than the 3 main ones - Ra, Plaedians and the C's.

I think all 3 have information that reinforce each other and expand on what we know.

Unlike the former 2, with the C's we have the benefit of their channeler as the head of the forum which is something I think to not take lightly.

With regards whether C's are STO or STS, I think that's for you to decide for yourself based on what you read of their material and the material their channeler produces including playing host to this forum and the work they do at SOTT.

For me personally, what all this information did for me was make life make sense. I remember before thinking that what the mainstream offers to be so inadequate and almost a lie!

Sometimes I think about how those who don't have the benefit of this think of existence... I'm glad to not be burdened by the spiritual void I imagine some devoid of this would be feeling.

For me, in the end it's not about 4D, STO or STS but it's about meaning and a feeling of being spiritually satisfied. It's about that inner peace and having a sense of respect and reverence to reality albeit not always its creations :P

I think you have to find your own meaning, something that makes sense to you in the here and now as this is the only reality you are experiencing.

Welcome to the forum.

Density levels and planets are different topics. But there are also relevant points.
I recommend that you read the Cas. and Ra sessions whenever you have time. Knowing is a wonderful thing. Enjoy it!

I would highly recommend reading Laura’s Wave series of books. You can get it in print or read it online. It’s much better to read the context behind the Cs sessions by reading the Wave books, rather than the sessions alone.

Chapter 26 The Tree of Life in the Wave may help answer some of your initial query about the Cs being STO at 6D, and so much more.
Totally agree, me too would like to recommend as well reading Laura's Wave series and The Secret History of the world series. If you are really interested in doing the Work, knowing what means the Work in general and what it is required to do the Work then Laura's books are a must.

After reading them you will have a good grasp on what this community represents, what it thrives to achieve and will find many answers to your questions.

Back
Top Bottom