Question for the C's request

Rolae

Padawan Learner
Encounter with a extremely light being figure. Extremely because figure is light very of photonal yellow light description unisex. A very
Hello I'm writing this from an experience I had while living outside in Spokane at John A. Finch Arboretum. Higher grounds on large Stone. Once in a while I encounter deers interesting birds. Well I was living outside I even had a clean matress and bedframe. Kind of like camping overnights but homeless. Essentially at that moment I was reading letters that I had purchase at a book store. I looked up and a very very slow moving like quasi structure of imense yellow light was moving across the sky not very far from viewing. I hear a voice that saids something along the lines of "don't worry this is done very slowly", or not always done as in rarely? Well' I didn't come to my conscious thought as very unusual this relatively huge object or big spiral light moving across the sky. I would thought a UFO however I didn't get that reading. I wasn't scared. I had no assumption no real thoughts I just viewing. After hearing the voice I went back to reading at this moment of a letter. A Light Being figure(unisex) I felt figure being of female orientation. Unusual I see this figure as if I'm looking directly at figure with two eyes, however my eyes are still in the letter. I look up, in a second disappear. I read the rest of the letter And I guess I thought this figure might have came from the letter I was reading. I thought I must have set some energy free or her free maybe she couldn't get over some aspects of something in the letter I unsatisfyingly conjectured so I burned the letters. Thought about it again and the probability of me reading at the time and this very "calm encounter"; maybe timing coincidence equal probability? My question on request for the C's is what was this ship that so slowly moved across the sky I remember during the evening or afternoon? Who was the light being figure and do this being and I have any past incarnatation relation(ancestor) or meaning in the encounter? Also was this a sts or and sto encounter? Seem to me as very non- violating of free-will encounter. This occured this year in July maybe August. This levitated slowly bright inner light moving object shaped like a spinning cone top of sorts. Thank You 🙂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom