Questions on Feminism, Martha Crow

Brewer

Jedi Master
Hello All!

I read the latest transcripts. Found them very interesting as usual. One thing that stood out was the comments on the Gay Movement and it being a program. I realized that long ago the movement was co-opted for reasons that I believed concerned money, power and influence. After reading most of the Wave Series I view things a little differently now.

I've studied contemporary western feminism for the past ten years or so and it seems to me, to also be a program.

My questions for the Cs are....

Is feminism, as practiced in the western world, a program?

Is the mens rights movement, being used in a similar fashion?

Martha Crow described herself as a feminist, did her feminist ideology contribute to.....

Her lack of awareness?

Her choice of boyfriend? (Laura described him as psychopathic)

Was her husband, like her boyfriend, also a vector?

I'm rather puzzled as to why she was associating with a psychopathic boyfriend. Afterall, she had considerable life experience and would have some knowledge of psychopathy as she was working on 'Ponerology for Dummies'

Also, this email, was written by her nine years ago and describes her violent and probably psychopathic husband.

http://www.mail-archive.com/kominform@lists.eunet.fi/msg05303.html

'January 11, 2001

My name is Martha Crow and I live in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. For years, I
was beaten, burned, raped and sodomized. I was in hell and I could not get
help or get out. This is because I had no where to go, nowhere to turn. My
mother and sister knew of my suffering, but they would not offer help or
shelter. They just pretended my torture did not exist.'

Unquote

I cannot verify that it was written by Martha but it does appear to be so. It's a disturbing account of her treatment at the hands of her husband and the police when she lived in Minnesota.

Again I wonder why, after all this she ended up the way she did? What was it that was blinding her? I think it would be valuable for us to know.

Thanks so Much

Brewer

Hi Brewer,

Some of your questions may be addressed in this thread. Also, if you haven't had the chance yet, Political Ponerology may give you a clearer understanding of how people's ways of thinking and institutions are infiltrated by psychopaths.

I didn't know Martha Crow personally, but in my experience knowing someone is a narcissist or psychopath doesn't necessarily give one the ability to remove them from your life instantly. Unfortunately our feelings and rationalizations often get in the way of doing this. I think it may have been the same with Martha.

Also, as far as I know (corrections please), she wasn't networking in the manner that we do and so didn't have that added protection. It's also extremely difficult to know exactly what's wrong if you have a history of the same behavior. Many people in fact unconsciously seek out the same "comfortable" experiences over and over again even thought they realize instinctually that something is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom