Questions on 'novichok' provocations towards Russia

Apologies in advance in case any of these questions are already covered in the material. At least I couldn't find these points with the search function.

I have several questions wrt these recent 'novichok' provocations towards Russia. More precisely:

- I see the official narrative states that Skripals were poisoned by touching the 'novichok' on the door handle. Still it was reported that they collapsed simultaneously at the same location in a park's bench very close to the Chief Nursing Officer of the British Army (:O) This simultaneous collapse looks extremely unlikely since they were different in complexion, weight, age, etc., so both should have touched the door handle in a way that each one of them should have received the exact specific dosage required for that. Sounds too difficult. I wonder if they were approached near or at the park (where they were found) to deliver again the substance in a more direct way (maybe the poisoners saw the Skripals were still Ok and decided then to deliver the poison one more time, I don't know). Also, there is CCTV imaginery of them giving bread to kids with their naked hands, but after the kids ate the bread no one died. So it looks door handle was not the platform to deliver the poison. Questions would be: what was the way they were poisoned? and if only by door handle, why did they collapse at the same time? and why 'bread children' didn't die immediately? Also, did Sergei Skripal think afterwards that someone different from Russian officials poisoned him? If so, maybe they wanted to silence him totally to prevent him to speak and that could imply they could be in 5th density now. Which could explain why both have dissapeared from sight. Question here is: are they still alive?

- In Navalny's most probably fake narrative of 'new type of novichok' poisoning, it looks he was not poisoned with novichok as the symptoms described by himself in a recent interview are not consistent with novichok-type poisoning and in general the story does not add up at all. Question here would be: *Where* was he poisoned? It looks unlikely that it was with the bottles at his hotel room as his team claims (a team very well prepared in advance to go to his hotel room and collect the bottles btw) since multiple contamination and other victims would be expected. The substance would neither be inside the bottles since then he would have died immediately. It has been reported that he was treated in Omsk's hospital with atropine, is that true? Was the original intention of poisoners to kill him? Was he poisoned maybe while being in Russia with some other substance and maybe again in Germany but that time with the novichok type? Which substance and/or condition made him collapse at the plane?

Sorry maybe too many questions.

Thank you all.

- I see the official narrative states that Skripals were poisoned by touching the 'novichok' on the door handle. Still it was reported that they collapsed simultaneously at the same location in a park's bench very close to the Chief Nursing Officer of the British Army

Hello Basque Seeker,

This transcript might give you some answer.

April 14th 2018

Q: (Joe) Were those Skripal people poisoned with some kind of nerve agent?

A: Yes. But not as advertised and ineptly done!

Q: (Joe) So who did it?

A: Your favorite spies!

Q: (Joe) Figures. The Israelis, yes?

(L) Probably.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Did the Israelis do it without the cooperation of the British spy organizations?

Q: (L) And they set it up to make look like Russia did it just to create all of this hostility?

Q: (Pierre) The organizations and officials in the UK, they believe it. They're not in the plan.

(Joe) That's the best way to do it. You just drop it in their laps, and they just react the way they're told to react.

(Chu) And that explains why they're still alive because if they had wanted to make them shut up easily, they would be dead somehow. But they're not.

(L) Yeah, if they had done it, they would have killed them in the hospital.

(Joe) That's the Israelis. They're stirring the pot against Russia behind the scenes, but directly with Russia they're all smiles and, "Russia's our friend!

Hello Basque Seeker,

This transcript might give you some answer.
Thanks, that is indeed one of the two transcripts that I found on the matter. Still, if suitable, I would like to bring those questions forward since it looks that with complicit MSM support, more provocations like these ones will happen again so I would say having more details on how these plots are undertaken could be good to know. Just my view of course.

Back
Top Bottom