RA Healing Exercise

Princess Lux 🌷

Jedi Master
Hello! I do not know which thread I should post this but I want to ask if you guys have any idea or resource with the healing exercises mentioned in Ra Material's Session 9 but were not disclosed in the previous sessions? I have tried searching google but the results it gave me are very few and some aren't even connected. Or was it disclosed here in forum but I just did not use the correct keyword to type. Thank you! 🌷

Hello! I do not know which thread I should post this but I want to ask if you guys have any idea or resource with the healing exercises mentioned in Ra Material's Session 9 but were not disclosed in the previous sessions? I have tried searching google but the results it gave me are very few and some aren't even connected. Or was it disclosed here in forum but I just did not use the correct keyword to type. Thank you! 🌷
Hi Princess Lux,

Not sure which healing exercises you are referring to, but maybe you could paste the parts of the Session 9 where it is mentioned so that others might see if they recognize it and help you find the information you're after?

Just a thought.

Hi Princess Lux,

Not sure which healing exercises you are referring to, but maybe you could paste the parts of the Session 9 where it is mentioned so that others might see if they recognize it and help you find the information you're after?

Just a thought.
Thank you for your reply @Alejo !

The Law of One, Book I, Session 9
January 27, 1981
Ra: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our infinite Creator. We communicate now.

Questioner: The healing exercises that you gave us are of such a nature that it is best to concentrate on a particular exercise at a certain time. I would like to ask what exercise that I should concentrate on tonight?

This one. It was mentioned in the beginning and im not sure if this exercise was for Carla because she is the instrument or the group.

Thank you for your reply @Alejo !

The Law of One, Book I, Session 9
January 27, 1981
Ra: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our infinite Creator. We communicate now.

Questioner: The healing exercises that you gave us are of such a nature that it is best to concentrate on a particular exercise at a certain time. I would like to ask what exercise that I should concentrate on tonight?

This one. It was mentioned in the beginning and im not sure if this exercise was for Carla because she is the instrument or the group.
Does this help?

This site includes unedited sessions, with all the parts that weren't published.

I want to ask if you guys have any idea or resource with the healing exercises mentioned in Ra Material's Session 9 but were not disclosed in the previous sessions?
This is my interpretation from the link that @Approaching Infinity posted. This is only my interpretation though. Maybe others can chime in.

Firstly, the mind must be known to itself. This is perhaps the most demanding part of healing work. If the mind knows itself then the most important aspect of healing has occurred, for consciousness is the microcosm of the Law of One.

The work and self-observation which take time and it’s an ongoing process.

The second part has to do with the disciplines of the body complexes. In the streamings reaching your planet at this time, these understandings and disciplines have to do with the balance between love and wisdom in the use of the body in its natural functions.
I interpret this as diet, exercise, meditation, breathing techniques, etc.

The third area is the spiritual, and in this area the first two disciplines are connected through the attainment of contact with intelligent infinity.

Not sure how to describe this area but “religion”, knowledge and learning to see the unseen comes to mind.

I would recommend looking trough the appropriate sections of the forum for more information related to the “3 areas“ discussed.

Last edited:
after reading a little bit more in depth it seems like the exercises discussed in the Ra material are more to “initiate” a healer than to heal a person (although healing takes place while doing the exercises)…I see some parallels with reiki where the healer is only the channel, the work, the fourth way, Mouravieff, etc.

Ra: I am Ra. We consider your request for information, for as you noted, there are a significant number of vibratory sound complexes which can be used in sequence to train the healer.
Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a[n] honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

Does this help?

This site includes unedited sessions, with all the parts that weren't published.

This is my interpretation from the link that @Approaching Infinity posted. This is only my interpretation though. Maybe others can chime in.

The work and self-observation which take time and it’s an ongoing process.

I interpret this as diet, exercise, meditation, breathing techniques, etc.

Not sure how to describe this area but “religion”, knowledge and learning to see the unseen comes to mind.

I would recommend looking trough the appropriate sections of the forum for more information related to the “3 areas“ discussed.
Hi guys! Thank you!
I contacted them through email and they gave me the concept guide.

Trisha mentioned that the healing guidance mentioned were those they have discussed in sessions 4, 5, and 6 and relates to what @Fallen_735 replied. Thank you! :D

In the guide, the section Healer, Program of Training must have been what they meant with healing exercise.
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://assets.llresearch.org/books/a_concept_guide.pdf

I thought it wasn't disclosed because they were talking about a different topic in session 8. Thank you all for your guidance!

Back
Top Bottom