'Random' shootings, car rampages, knife attacks etc.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
More than two dozen schools were placed on lockout in Colorado, following threats about explosives being planted at Columbine High – the scene of the infamous 1999 school shooting. The alarm turned out to be false.

On Thursday morning, an anonymous caller phoned Jefferson county police and claimed that several explosive devices had been planted inside Columbine High School. “The person claimed to be hiding outside with a gun,” said Mike Taplin, spokesman for the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.

In response, Columbine HS, as well as 23 other schools in the area, were put on lockout. Authorities called on people to avoid the area and specifically urged parents not to attempt to pick up their children. All “kids and staff” were reported to be safe.

Large groups of various security forces and a bomb squad were dispatched to the scene. Photos published on social media showed armed officers patrolling the grounds around Columbine HS as well as a neighboring Clement Park, in which there is a memorial to the victims of the 1999 school shooting.

“The perimeter was searched and secured…So far we have not found anything to validate the threats that have been made,” Taplin said, explaining that the alarm appeared to have been false.

Still, all the affected schools were scheduled to remain on lockout up to 14:45 local time (21:45 GMT). The person behind the false alarm has not yet been identified

In 1999, Columbine High School witnessed a massacre that is still considered one of the deadliest mass killings in US history. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, two of the school’s senior students murdered 12 of their fellow students and one teacher, injuring 21 more people. The two took their own lives afterwards.

The incident has inspired a whole online community of “Columbiners” obsessed with the massacre and its perpetrators and led to what has been described as copycat attacks in other schools, in the US and beyond.

RT on Twitter
Dozens of bomb threats by ‘Bitcoin scammers’ hit several US states
Published time: 13 Dec, 2018 19:45

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Remembering the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims
https://abc13.com/remembering-the-sandy-hook-shooting-victims-/1655903/
Updated 2 hrs 15 mins ago
Snip:
NEWTOWN, CT --(Mixed media of truth and lie's)
These are photos remembering 26 people killed six years ago in the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. We have not obtained a photo of Madeline Hsu, a 6-year-old who died in the attack on the morning of Dec. 14, 2012.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Not sure if it's natural or ....?
Explosion at Pub in Northern Japan Injures at Least 20 -(VIDEO, PHOTO)
An explosion occurred in a pub in the Japanese city of Sapporo on the northern island of Hokkaido, resulting in at least 20 casualties.

The incident occurred at about 21.30 local time (15.30 Moscow time). As can be seen in footage broadcast by NHK from the scene, the building was almost completely burnt out, and collapsed as a result of the blast

According to the Kyodo news agency, about 20 people were injured as a result of the explosion, and they are currently all conscious.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
So "They" got a live one In California. Fear and loathing in Deep State Ca. He look's sane???:nuts:

Replying to @[B]KTVU[/B] @[B]BrooksKTVU[/B]
The whole thing sounds stupid. He thinks he is a super terrorist that can do all these acts of violence. I think they need to put him in a psych ward indefinitely
. 2:35 AM - 17 Dec 2018
Tweets Tweets, current page. 3,248
SAN FRANCISCO (KTVU) - A suspected terrorist was captured on newly released FBI surveillance video where he explained his plan for a series of Bay Area attacks.
Amer Alhaggagi will be sentenced Monday in federal court in San Francisco after pleading guilty for his role in plotting an elaborate scheme that he said would “redefine terror.”

An FBI investigation began in the summer of 2016 when agents flagged some of his online conversation and ahead of his sentencing, new details are emerging of how he planned to kill innocent people claiming he would leave behind “hundreds of bodies.”

First boasting in online chatrooms, Alhaggagi said he wanted to commit terrorist attack in the name of the Islamic State. He promised, according to court records, that if he succeeded the “whole Bay Area was gonna be in flames” beginning in the Berkeley Hills.

“I was just thinking about burning the hills because there’s a lot of trees and a lot of homes over there,” Alhaggagi told an undercover agent.
The video obtained by 2 Investigates is Alhaggagi detailing his plan to a person he thought was going to help but was actually a federal agent. He explained his conversations with members of ISIL in chat rooms.

“They are supposed to send me some files on how to create some bombs,” he said. “They asked me to take pictures here of the areas that I’m targeting and they wanted a video of me making bayya [oath of allegiance] and they said after that we can move forward.”

Alhaggagi was born in California to Yemenian parents. His father lived in the Bay Area and his mother in Yemen. He was shuffled back and forth and often left alone and seen as an outside, according to his attorney. He fell behind in school, had bad family relationships and was forbidden to have friends of his own so he turned to chatting online.

Court records show Alhaggagi accessed a bomb-making manual and told another FBI source, “I’m gonna place a bomb in a gay club. I’m going to tear up the city. My aim is to get 10 thousand people. I’m hitting up China Town, down towns, main streets, Mission Boulevard, every club and underground club in the city.”

“I’ve been so excited about it,” Alhaggagi told the informant. “I’ve been hyped up. Like, how I’m seeing it, we could get away so easily and if you want to plant a bomb and walk into a place with a bomb, you don’t even have to do it yourself. There are so many homeless people here that would do it for you, for like a dollar or something. I could tell them to walk into the YMCA with a bag and they’ll do it and we could detonate it from outside.”

Another one of his targets was the dorms at U.C. Berkeley where the goal appeared to be mass casualties by killing students.
Alhaggagi also applied for a job with the Oakland Police Department. He claimed if he couldn’t make bombs he would steal weapons from work. He also was often armed including the meeting with the undercover agent.

The suspected terrorist also planned to lace cocaine with strychnine or rate poison and then distribute it at clubs with an intent to kill hundreds. (Considering the Untied States population is addicted to white powders substances, sounds more like of plot by a think tank).

Court records show he was also distributing ISIL propaganda by opening Twitter, Facebook and Gmail accounts on behalf of his terrorist brothers.

“I want to make it to the point where every American here thinks twice or three times before he leaves his home,” Alhaggagi said. “Like is it necessary for me to leave right now? That’s how I want them to be.”

After his arrest in 2016 for identity theft, agents found a suicide note explaining his complex terrorist operations calling them “good deeds.”

Prosecutors are asking he spend 33 years in prison followed by life on supervised release.

Alhaggagi’s attorney said in court records that he’s a man willing to engage in outlandish and foolish behavior and claimed he’s not a terrorist, not radicalized and no dangerous. There are claims he is remorseful and during his two years in jail has done some growing up.
His sentencing is scheduled Monday at 9:30 a.m. in San Francisco federal court.

Last edited:

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
‘Targeted attack’: 4 injured, incl Syrians, after man tries to ram car into people in Germany
Snip:
At least four people, including Syrian and Afghan nationals, were injured after a driver tried to ram his car into people on New Year’s Eve in Germany. Police say the suspect made “xenophobic” statements during his arrest.

The 50-year-old suspect first started going after pedestrians in his silver Mercedes in the city of Bottrop in west-central Germany shortly after midnight, law enforcement announced on Tuesday. He first tried to drive into a pedestrian who managed to escape, before continuing his hunt and aiming at a crowd of people on a local square.

“At least 4 people, including Syrian and Afghan nationals, were severely injured,” the police statement reads. It’s not yet clear if the victims were migrants.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Just info non post:

Update: Witness describes, an alarm went of and asked a mall employee what was going on whom said, that it was a drill and to keep shopping.

Reporter states possible gang related.

Two victims critical. Man and women in there 20's

Situation happened at a Taco bell within the Mall

http://icecream.me/uploads/2084e4098c19623e98277b56d596f5d8.png

Icecream.Me - media hosting by Icecream Apps

Looking like urban violence. Not terrorist related.

nothing see here but CNN's condemnation of GUNS.

Some miss communication as false alarm but was real creating doubt and confusion

UPDATES: Police actively searching for 3 suspects in Fashion Place Mall shooting

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Now, Kutv is calling the perps 3 young men, suspects. No mention of the Hispanic connections.

Police surround Sandy home searching for Murray mall shooting suspects, come up empty
SANDY (KUTV) — Police in Sandy had surrounded a home in Sandy which was may have had suspect, or suspects in Sunday's shooting at Fashion Place Mall in Murray.

Police had left the area after they were unable to find anything.

2News reporter Michael Locklear was on scene and posted the following Facebook Live video below earlier Sunday evening.

A search on CNN of this incident shows, nothing. Hmmm?
https://edition.cnn.com/search/?size=10&q=MURRAY UT

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Law enforcement officers have responded to reports of an active shooter at a UPS processing facility in New Jersey. Armed officers have stormed the building, according to eyewitness reports.

"UPS is working with law enforcement as they respond to an active shooter situation at one of the company’s supply chain processing facilities in Logan Township, NJ,” the company said in a statement on Monday morning. “We cannot provide information about the identity of people involved at this time."

Local news outlet ABC6 reported that police could be seen ducking behind parked vehicles outside the facility, and that armed police could be seen swarming an office door.

Schools nearby have been placed on lockdown.

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A bus full of schoolchildren was hijacked and set on fire by its own driver on Wednesday in an apparent protest against migrant drownings in the Mediterranean, Italian authorities said.

March 20, 2019 - Driver hijacks, sets ablaze school bus in Italy, children flee unharmed
The wreckage of a bus that was set ablaze by its driver in protest against the treatment of migrants trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea, is seen on a road in Milan, Italy, March 20, 2019. Local Team via Reuters TV/Reuters

The wreckage of a bus that was set ablaze by its driver in protest against the treatment of migrants trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea, is seen on a road in Milan, Italy, March 20, 2019. Local Team via Reuters TV/Reuters

All 51 children managed to escape unhurt before the bus was engulfed in flames on the outskirts of Milan, Italy’s business capital. Police named the driver as Ousseynou Sy, a 47-year-old Italian citizen of Senegalese origin.

“He shouted, ‘Stop the deaths at sea, I’ll carry out a massacre’,” police spokesman Marco Palmieri quoted Sy as telling police after his arrest.

A video posted on Italian news sites showed the driver ramming the bus into cars on a provincial highway before the fire took hold. Children can be seen running away from the vehicle screaming and shouting “escape”.

One of the children told reporters that the driver had threatened to pour petrol over them and set them alight. One of group managed to call the police, who rushed to the scene and broke the bus windows to get everyone to safety.

Palmieri said some children were taken to hospital as a precautionary measure because they had bruises or were in a state of shock, but none suffered serious injuries.

A teacher who was with the middle school children was quoted by Ansa news agency as saying that the driver had said he wanted to get to the runway at Milan’s Linate airport.

An unnamed girl was also quoted as saying that Sy blamed deputy prime ministers Matteo Salvini and Luigi Di Maio for the deaths of African migrants at sea.

The United Nations estimates that some 2,297 migrants drowned or went missing in the Mediterranean in 2018 as they tried to reach Europe.

A Libyan security official said on Tuesday that at least 10 migrants died when their boat sank off the Libyan coast near the western town of Sabratha.

The Italian government has closed its ports to charity rescue ships that pick up migrants off the Libyan coast. Salvini says this has helped reduce deaths because far fewer people are now putting to sea.

Human rights groups say deaths might have increased with hardly any boats now searching for the would-be refugees.
A pupil attacked several employees at a school in Oslo on Tuesday, injuring four people, police said.
March 19, 2019 - Pupil injures four staff at Oslo school: police
A policeman gestures outside Brynseng School after an attacker armed with a knife injured a teacher and three other staff, in Oslo, Norway March 19, 2019. Jon Eeg/NTB Scanpix/via REUTERS   ATTENTION EDITORS - THIS IMAGE WAS PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY. NORWAY OUT. NO COMMERCIAL OR EDITORIAL SALES IN NORWAY.

A policeman gestures outside Brynseng School after an attacker armed with a knife injured a teacher and three other staff, in Oslo, Norway March 19, 2019. Jon Eeg/NTB Scanpix/via REUTERS ATTENTION EDITORS - THIS IMAGE WAS PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY. NORWAY OUT. NO COMMERCIAL OR EDITORIAL SALES IN NORWAY.

The boy had threatened staff with a bread knife, although none of the injuries were from the knife police told public broadcaster NRK.

The four people were taken to hospital with minor injuries, police said on Twitter.

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Multiple people have been shot outside a nightclub in the Australian city of Melbourne, police said on Sunday.

Multiple people shot outside nightclub in Australia April 14, 2019
A Victoria Police personnel works at the scene of a multiple shooting outside Love Machine nightclub in Prahran, Melbourne, Australia April 14, 2019. AAP Image/Ellen Smith/via REUTERS

A Victoria Police personnel works at the scene of a multiple shooting outside Love Machine nightclub in Prahran, Melbourne, Australia April 14, 2019. AAP Image/Ellen Smith/via REUTERS

Two men were in hospital in critical condition, police said, while two other men had non-life-threatening injuries.

The shooting occurred outside a nightclub in the southeastern Melbourne suburb of Prahran about 3:20 a.m. on Sunday, police said.

A police spokeswoman said by telephone that there was no suggestion the attack was terror-related at this stage.

The Age newspaper reported one of the wounded was a guard who was shot in the face in what the report described as a drive-by shooting outside the Love Machine nightclub. Police were investigating but no arrests have yet been made.

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Four people were shot dead in Penticton, British Colombia, on Monday and a suspect is in custody, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said in a statement.

Four dead after Canada shootings, man in custody: police
Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) officers attend a shooting scene on Cornwall Drive, during a series of attacks in which four people were shot dead, in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada April 15, 2019.  Joe Fries/Penticton Herald via REUTERS

Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) officers attend a shooting scene on Cornwall Drive, during a series of attacks in which four people were shot dead, in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada April 15, 2019. Joe Fries/Penticton Herald

“Police have determined four people are deceased at three locations within a 5 km (3.1 mile) radius,” the statement said.

“A man matching the suspect’s description turned himself into the Penticton RCMP detachment. The man remains in custody while the investigation progresses. Preliminary indications are this was a targeted incident,” the statement said.

The initial shooting incident was reported at 10:30 a.m. local time (1730 GMT). As police were en route to the scene, a second shooting was reported.

The suspect in both shootings turned himself in about an hour after the first report, police said.

A motive for the shootings was still unknown. “Determining why this occurred is part of our ongoing investigation,” said RCMP regional commander Ted De Jager.

“I understand that this is a deeply troubling incident that has taken place in our community. Our hearts and thoughts are with all those impacted by this terribly tragic incident,” he added.

elevated

The Force is Strong With This One
Random Killing in South Korea Yesterday :

Korean man kills five after setting apartment on fire
Five people, including a 12-year-old girl, were killed in the building, with 13 others wounded by the 42 year old.

A South Korean man set his apartment on fire before stabbing fleeing residents with a knife, killing five people and injuring 13 others.

The 42 year old set fire to his apartment in the southeastern city of Jinju, about 435 kilometres southeast of Seoul, at around 4:29am local time on Tuesday (19:30 GMT).

He then attacked residents as they attempted to flee the building, news agency Yonhap reported on Wednesday citing local police.

Five people, including a 12-year-old girl, were killed in the building's stairwell, Yonhap added.

According to witnesses, he shouted "fire" to force neighbours out of their apartments.

The man, who was arrested at the scene after a brief confrontation with police, reportedly said he "committed the crimes out of grievances about his overdue wages".

The fire was extinguished 20 minutes later.

Korean man kills five after setting apartment on fire

I've also read an interview in Korean, where the killer was interviewed for his motives for the killing
to which he replied: "I dont know... I don't remember"

Oh boy... its troubling times indeed.

Top Bottom