Mass Shootings

29.10.2018 - One dead in North Carolina School shooting, Suspect in Custody - Police
One Dead in North Carolina School Shooting, Suspect in Custody - Police

One student has been hospitalized with unknown injuries and another is in custody after a shooting at a high school in the US state of North Carolina, the Matthews Police Department said in a statement on Monday. Later, he died at a hospital.

"There is one student that has been shot that was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries at this time. Another student has been taken into custody," the police said in a Facebook message.

Later, the police announced that the hospitalized student had died.

“We can announce at this time unfortunately that he did succumb to that wound and he has passed on,” Matthews Police Department Captain Stason Tyrell said during a news conference.

Tyrell and other law enforcement officials said the victim died after being shot during a fight with another student in a hallway.

Officers added that the shooting appears to be an isolated incident and the scene is now secure.

The area is reportedly on lockdown, with the law enforcement working on the scene.

Parents are allowed to pick up their students from the school, but classes will continue as scheduled for students who choose to remain on campus, the school added.

The issue of gun violence in US schools has become an increasing concern in the country following several mass shootings, including one on February 14 at the Stoneman Douglas school in Florida, where a former student killed 17 people.

29.10.2018 - Shooting at Night Club in Los Angeles: Several Injured - Reports
Shooting at Night Club in Los Angeles: Several Injured - Reports

According to media reports, a number of people have been injured in a shooting at a nightclub in Riverside, California.

Eyewitnesses said on social media that shooting occurred at the Sevilla dance club in Los Angeles.

According to an eyewitness, chaos and panic occurred as gunfire erupted inside the club.

The nightclub was hosting a rap event called "The First Purge".

29.10.2018 - One dead in North Carolina School shooting, Suspect in Custody - Police
One Dead in North Carolina School Shooting, Suspect in Custody - Police

One student has been hospitalized with unknown injuries and another is in custody after a shooting at a high school in the US state of North Carolina, the Matthews Police Department said in a statement on Monday. Later, he died at a hospital.

"There is one student that has been shot that was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries at this time. Another student has been taken into custody," the police said in a Facebook message.

Later, the police announced that the hospitalized student had died.

“We can announce at this time unfortunately that he did succumb to that wound and he has passed on,” Matthews Police Department Captain Stason Tyrell said during a news conference.

Tyrell and other law enforcement officials said the victim died after being shot during a fight with another student in a hallway.

Officers added that the shooting appears to be an isolated incident and the scene is now secure.

The area is reportedly on lockdown, with the law enforcement working on the scene.

Parents are allowed to pick up their students from the school, but classes will continue as scheduled for students who choose to remain on campus, the school added.

The issue of gun violence in US schools has become an increasing concern in the country following several mass shootings, including one on February 14 at the Stoneman Douglas school in Florida, where a former student killed 17 people.

29.10.2018 - Shooting at Night Club in Los Angeles: Several Injured - Reports
Shooting at Night Club in Los Angeles: Several Injured - Reports

According to media reports, a number of people have been injured in a shooting at a nightclub in Riverside, California.

Eyewitnesses said on social media that shooting occurred at the Sevilla dance club in Los Angeles.

According to an eyewitness, chaos and panic occurred as gunfire erupted inside the club.

The nightclub was hosting a rap event called "The First Purge".
As this article was from Sputnik, it’s understandable that they would equate Riverside with Los Angeles. While it’s in the same region, Riverside is a separate county, miles away physically, economically, and culturally. I was born in the city of Los Angeles and moved to Seal Beach, 30 miles south when I was two. I have friends and family in Riverside. My ex-girlfriend and her daughter are both teachers in the Riverside school district.

I can tell you that while obviously horrible, this incident is not really surprising for a club in the Riverside downtown area. Riverside County is known for being the methamphetamine Mecca of Southern California. The less tactful silver spooners of Orange County would say “it’s where our less successful kids move”. Day or night, one drives through Riverside, not to it. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember. I completely understand why it’s been posted here, as it - like everything- is getting worse, but in a town where school lockdowns (averaging one a month lately), bomb threats, and police standoffs occur on a seemingly daily basis, and where in fact one year ago exactly tomorrow there was a standoff with police, a teacher held hostage, and the suspect shot and killed, a shooting at a nightclub in Riverside sadly doesn’t surprise me.

I live in Seal Beach, a small quiet town where there is virtually zero violent crime (and a notoriously large and well funded police force). Yet even here, in 2011, eight people were shot, and seven killed in the salon where my 92 year-old mother gets her hair done.

It’s pretty plain where things are going that I could be this unruffled by such horror. Which, upon reflection, I suppose is why I responded with this post. So please excuse my digression. I guess I’m taking my own inventory out loud. Carry on.

As this article was from Sputnik, it’s understandable that they would equate Riverside with Los Angeles. While it’s in the same region, Riverside is a separate county, miles away physically, economically, and culturally. I was born in the city of Los Angeles and moved to Seal Beach, 30 miles south when I was two. I have friends and family in Riverside. My ex-girlfriend and her daughter are both teachers in the Riverside school district.

I can tell you that while obviously horrible, this incident is not really surprising for a club in the Riverside downtown area. Riverside County is known for being the methamphetamine Mecca of Southern California. The less tactful silver spooners of Orange County would say “it’s where our less successful kids move”. Day or night, one drives through Riverside, not to it. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember. I completely understand why it’s been posted here, as it - like everything- is getting worse, but in a town where school lockdowns (averaging one a month lately), bomb threats, and police standoffs occur on a seemingly daily basis, and where in fact one year ago exactly tomorrow there was a standoff with police, a teacher held hostage, and the suspect shot and killed, a shooting at a nightclub in Riverside sadly doesn’t surprise me.

I live in Seal Beach, a small quiet town where there is virtually zero violent crime (and a notoriously large and well funded police force). Yet even here, in 2011, eight people were shot, and seven killed in the salon where my 92 year-old mother gets her hair done.

It’s pretty plain where things are going that I could be this unruffled by such horror. Which, upon reflection, I suppose is why I responded with this post. So please excuse my digression. I guess I’m taking my own inventory out loud. Carry on.

It's interesting to get a personal account and back-story to a location, which gives a much wider view of the circumstances surrounding an incident such as this. Thanks, Evster. :-)

Riverside, California - rang a bell for me. Going back about 15-18 years ago, both of my younger Brother's (guess you could call them career Navy) were stationed in San Diego, on separate ships. They lived off base, when in Port and each made arrangements to rent a house "in Riverside" for about two years. I never had the opportunity to visit, so don't know much about the area. Then one got sent to Japan and the other - off the coast of Libya - so they were away from California for awhile.

November 1, 2018 - For 3rd Time in 3 Days, a Driver Hits Kids at a Bus Stop, This Time in Tampa
For 3rd Time in 3 Days, a Driver Hits Kids at a Bus Stop, This Time in Tampa

TAMPA, Fl. — A driver was in custody and at least five people were rushed to the hospital Thursday after a vehicle struck students at a school bus stop in Tampa, police said.

It was the third time in as many days that children were hurt or worse at a bus stop. The previous incidents occurred in Mississippi and Indiana.

In the Florida city Thursday, witnesses said a vehicle driving at a high rate of speed in a residential area hit several pedestrians on the side of the street, Tampa police spokesman Eddy Durkin said.

Images from the scene show backpacks scattered on the shoulder. The car involved appeared to be a silver sedan.

Two adults and three juveniles were taken to local hospitals with serious injuries, Durkin said. One juvenile is in critical condition.

The students attended a combined elementary/middle school about 16 or 17 blocks — a five-minute ride — from the bus stop, fire officials told CNN affiliate WFLA.

The driver remained at the scene, police Chief Brian Dugan told the station. The children at the bus stop were between the ages of 6 and 12, Dugan estimated.

A fire truck responding to the scene crashed en route, injuring two first responders who were taken to the hospital, a Tampa Fire Rescue representative told WFLA.

It’s not clear if the adults that Durkin mentioned are the first responders.

The crash comes two days after a driver killed a 9-year-old girl and her two brothers who were crossing the street to catch a school bus in rural Indiana.

Alivia Stahl tried to shield her younger brothers when they were struck, her uncle told CNN affiliate WRTV in Indianapolis. Another student was airlifted to a hospital in Fort Wayne.

A woman was arrested and charged with three counts of felony reckless homicide in connection with the deaths. She was released on $15,000 bail.

Thursday’s crash also comes a day after a 22-year-old Marietta, Mississippi, man was charged with aggravated assault after fatally striking a child on a state road north of Tupelo, Mississippi Highway Patrol Capt. Johnny Poulos said.

The man, who was driving a pickup truck, hit a 9-year-old as the youngster crossed the road to get onto a school bus, police said. His bail was set at $10,000.

Egypt: Seven people killed in attack on bus carrying Christians -- Sott.net
Snip:
At least seven people were killed and more than a dozen wounded in an attack on a bus transporting Coptic Christians to a monastery in Minya, Egypt, a local archbishop told Reuters.

Heavy gunfire reportedly broke out as a bus carrying Coptic Christian pilgrims was on its way to the Monastery of Saint Samuel the Confessor.

A graphic video purportedly showing the aftermath of the attack has been circulating on social media.

A similar attack occurred in 2017, when masked gunmen opened fire on a bus convoy carrying Copts to the same monastery, killing 28 people and injuring 22

London: Buildings evacuated after brutal knife fight between kitchen workers at Sony Headquarters -- Sott.net
Snip:
Two people have been injured and a man arrested following a reported knife fight between kitchen staff at Sony's London HQ. Armed police were present at the scene and nearby buildings were evacuated.

The Mirror reported that the incident was a 'brutal knife fight between kitchen staff.' Eyewitnesses spoke of seeing 'blood everywhere,' after one kitchen worker stabbed another with a large knife during a fight, the paper reported.

A witness told The Independent, who's offices are opposite the scene, that he heard a "commotion" at around 11am coming from the third-floor canteen.

"I saw two guys who appeared to be fighting," he added. "One man was on the floor on his back and the other one was standing over him.

"I thought he was raining punches down but I realised a few moments later that he was holding a large kitchen knife."

Scotland Yard released a statement confirming that two people have been injured, although their condition remains unclear. It added that "one person has been arrested."

"No evidence of any firearms involved in this incident. It is not being treated as terror related," it stated.

‘Jews Better Be Ready’: Political event canceled over anti-Semitic graffiti in Brooklyn synagogue
2 Nov, 2018 10:58
Snip:
A political debate at a synagogue in Brooklyn was canceled amid security concerns after anti-Semitic slurs were discovered scrawled on the walls of the building’s stairwell including, “Jews Better Be Ready.”

“Broad City” star Ilana Glazer was scheduled to interview journalist Amy Goodman and New York state senate candidates Andrew Gounardes and Jim Gaughran to discuss how politicians actually serve the local community. However, before the event opened its door, anti-Semitic messages were discovered on the stairwell of Union Temple in Brooklyn Heights at approximately 8pm Thursday.

The words “Die Jew Rats We Are Here,” “Jews Better Be Ready,”"Rose" and “Hitler,” were discovered on the second and fourth floors of the temple, NBC New York reports.

Nov. 3, 2018 - 3 Girl Scouts, 1 adult killed in Wisconsin hit-and-run crash
Hit-and-run: 3 Girl Scouts, 1 adult killed in Wisconsin crash

LAKE HALLIE, Wis. – A pickup truck lurched off a road in western Wisconsin Saturday and hit a group of Girl Scouts picking up trash in a ditch, leaving three girls and one adult dead and critically injuring a fourth girl, police said.

Sgt. Daniel Sokup of the Lake Hallie Police Department said the driver of the black Ford F-150 pickup truck fled the scene but later turned himself in. He identified the driver as Colton Treu, 21, of Chippewa, Falls, Wisconsin.

Sokup said Treu will be charged with four counts of homicide through the negligent use of a vehicle. Sokup said the crash happened before a hill and there were no blind spots.

“The area is not an unsafe area,” he said. Sokup said it was not immediately known if there were other factors that might have led the driver to leave the road.

The crash happened late Saturday morning as the girls were picking up litter in a ditch in Lake Hallie, a town about 95 miles (153 kilometers) east of Minneapolis.

The girls were in the fourth grade at Halmstad Elementary School in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune quoted a relative of a girl in the troop who was not injured as saying. The Girl Scouts were all wearing bright safety vests and were accompanied by several adults.

Two of the girls and the woman were pronounced dead at the scene. A third Girl Scout was transported to a hospital where she later died, Sokup said. The fourth girl was transported to a hospital in critical condition. The names of the dead were not immediately released.

North Cyprus – this week

‘Schoolgirl, 17, attacks woman in street to ‘fulfil a dream of killing’

A 17 year old schoolgirl has admitted stopping a complete stranger on a busy Girne street and stabbing her seven times in the back to fulfil a dream of killing someone.

The high school student, who cannot be named for legal reasons, stopped Phillipines national Elmerry Sanchez, 49, in front of the Garabil apartment block on 13 Subat Sokak, spoke to her briefly and then used a 23cm-long knife to launch a frenzied attack as she turned away, Girne District Court was told on Tuesday, the same day that the stabbing took place.

Mrs Sanchez is now in the intensive care unit of Lefkosa State Hospital after undergoing extensive surgery there.

Police office Metin Duzener said that in a voluntary statement given in the presence of Social Services staff, the accused, who faces charges of attempted murder, causing serious injuries and illegally possessing a knife, said: "This morning I decided to kill the first person I came across to finally fulfil my childhood dream…..”

The girl, who was said to have been living with her mother in Girne, was arrested at the scene, said Officer Duzener, who added that she was already under Social Services supervision after being involved in a fight.

The suspect, who yesterday was remanded in custody for six days, told the court that she did not regret what she had done, adding: “I will stab a person again if you set me free.”

Judge Meltem Dundar ordered that the girl undergo psychiatric assessment to establish if she could be held legally responsible for her actions.

Mrs Sanchez is employed by the Hitit Estate Company, whose owner, Nihat Ozdemir Hitit, told Cyprus Today: “She has been working here for three years and is a very honest, hard-working person. That day she was going to the bank to send money to her parents who are ill and she was stopped by the girl who asked her “How are you doing?” to which she replied ‘Good thanks’ then all of a sudden the girl stabbed her.

“We, her work colleagues and her neighbours, are all shocked and very sad about what has happened to her but are very grateful that she seems to have escaped death.

“We call on the government to provide security for members of the public. Innocent people are being attacked and killed. Justice must be served and if this girl needs treatment, then it should be given to her”

Mrs Sanchez has been in the TRNC for seven years and her family are in the Phillippines according to reports.

North Cyprus – this week

‘Schoolgirl, 17, attacks woman in street to ‘fulfil a dream of killing’

A 17 year old schoolgirl has admitted stopping a complete stranger on a busy Girne street and stabbing her seven times in the back to fulfil a dream of killing someone.

The high school student, who cannot be named for legal reasons, stopped Phillipines national Elmerry Sanchez, 49, in front of the Garabil apartment block on 13 Subat Sokak, spoke to her briefly and then used a 23cm-long knife to launch a frenzied attack as she turned away, Girne District Court was told on Tuesday, the same day that the stabbing took place.

Mrs Sanchez is now in the intensive care unit of Lefkosa State Hospital after undergoing extensive surgery there.

03-11-2018 - Schoolgirl, 17, attacks woman in street to 'fulfil a dream of killing'
Schoolgirl, 17, attacks woman in street to 'fulfil a dream of killing'

Nov 6, 2018 - Arizona boy kills grandma, self, after being told to clean his room
Arizona boy kills grandma, self, after being told to clean his room

An 11-year-old boy in Arizona reportedly shot his grandmother in the back of the head and then turned the gun on himself, apparently because he was upset at being asked to clean his room.

Yvonne Woodard, 65, was shot on Saturday (Nov 3) in her home in the town of Litchfield Park, north-west of Phoenix, as she watched television with her husband.

The couple had full custody of the child and the grandfather told police that he had been asked to clean his room all day but had refused.

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office spokesman Joaquin Enriquez told local media that the couple were sitting on their couch watching TV when the boy came up behind his grandmother and shot her.

The grandfather ran after the boy but then went back to help his wife, at which time the boy shot himself.

Police said the gun belonged to the grandfather.

Nov. 5, 2018 - Florida Teen allegedly strangled his Mom over bad grade: 'A Soulless Individual
Florida Teen Allegedly Strangled His Mom Over Bad Grade: 'A Soulless Individual'

A 15-year-old Florida boy has confessed to strangling his mom over a bad grade, authorities said.

Greg Ramos wore a blank expression in court as he was appeared in court Monday.

Police say Ramos and his mother argued Thursday after he came home with a D grade. Around midnight, he sneaked into his mom's bedroom and choked her, police said. Then he went to get a wheelbarrow to carry the body out of the house and when he returned he discovered she was still alive, authorities said. He told police he choked her for 30 minutes until she was dead.

Ramos called two school friends, who allegedly helped him bury his mother, Gail Cleavenger, 46, in a fire pit outside Orlando.

“This is where he and his friends would come,” County Sheriff Mike Chitwood said. “Unfortunately her foot was protruding after digging down eight or 10 inches. It's not really a big place to bury his mom.”

Chitwood called Ramos "soulless."

Initially, the teen told police he came home from school and found his house had been ransacked and his mother was missing. During questioning, he calmly acknowledged killing his mother, police said.

“Normally, you figure there is a point in time when someone is going to breakdown, but there was no emotion. There was nothing at all like that,” Chitwood said.

Criminologist Dr. Casey Jordan spoke to Inside Edition about the killing.

"These kids, very often we don't see the sighs because they are showing no emotions at all -- they are what we call 'flatline,'" she said. "They show no sympathy, no apathy, no remorse."

Video obtained by Inside Edition showed Ramos performing taekwondo at a martial arts camp in 2015. His mom was there and cheered him on.

Ramos was a member of The Police Explorers Youth Group. He wanted to be a homicide detective. His favorite course was criminology.

Friends say his mother was a loving woman whose last post on Facebook was a photo of her son when he was 6. “Love this face,’ she wrote.

Dawn Marie, a family friend, told Inside Edition Ramos is "not the monster they say he is," adding, "he was brought up in a loving home by loving parents."

Ramos' father was away on business at the time of the killing.

(Video) Mom strangled to death by her own teenage son

At the station in Barcelona the movement of trains is suspended. According to law enforcement agencies of the country, experts are looking for explosives.

"We check the paths of AVE at Sants station in Barcelona, following the security protocols," the Catalan police said on Twitter.

Now Sants station is cordoned off. Two expressways evacuated. Details are being clarified. ■

Side note:

Police operation triggered in Dunkirk hospital after reports of bomb threat
Edited time: 7 Nov, 2018 11:44
Police are deployed in downtown Dunkirk, northern France, after reports of a woman threatening to detonate a bomb in the city’s hospital. An evacuation of the building is underway.

It is understood that, in addition to police and firefighters, the French military has also been dispatched to the site.
Whether the incident is somehow terrorism related is not yet clear.

The situation kicked off after a woman showed up in the emergency room this morning, saying that there were explosives in the hospital, France 3 reports.

READ MORE: 6 ‘ultra-right’ arrested over plans to attack Macron
The woman was later detained by police officers, who said that she was “unstable” and will be put in a suitable facility.

Media Propaganda Attacks on Russia

Narrative Resurfaces In MSM
Nov 6, 2018

Nov. 8, 2018 - Officer among 12 killed in mass shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks, California
Officer among 12 killed in mass shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks, California

At least 12 people were killed and at least 10 others injured when a gunman burst into a packed Southern California bar, tossing smoke grenades and firing dozens of rounds, witnesses and authorities said.

HT_Calif_shooting_KABC_181108KA_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

The lone suspect was found dead inside the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, police said. Authorities are working to determine who he is and what his motive may have been.

Sgt. Ron Helus, a 29-year veteran who was about to retire, was among the dozen killed overnight, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department.

Helus was one of the first on the scene and was struck multiple times when he went through the front door, the sheriff's office said.

Police responded to the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, about 40 miles west of Los Angeles, just before midnight local time.

Hundreds were inside the bar at the time.

"The gunman was throwing smoke grenades all over the place," witness John Hedge told ABC Los Angeles station KABC. "I saw him point to the back of the cash register and he just kept firing. I ran out the front door."

"I hear chairs being thrown out the window -- people were trying to get out of the window," Hedge said. "I don't know how I didn't get shot."

Initial reports from officers said about 30 shots were fired.

The Borderline Bar and Grill is a country-themed bar known for its large dance floor and live music events, according to its website.

"They were very, very loud gunshots," college student Erika Sigman told KABC. "There were people in the middle dancing... you hear that and you just know."

"We got down because I heard people screaming, 'Everyone get down!" she said. "We heard people say, 'run!' and we booked it as fast as we could."

"I love this place -- it's our usual hangout. My parents trust me going here," Sigman told KABC. "It's very hard to comprehend. I've lived here all my life."

The slain sergeant, survived by his wife and son, was looking to retire next year, the sheriff's office said.

Nov. 8, 2018 - Officer among 12 killed in mass shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks, California
Officer among 12 killed in mass shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks, California
Ian Long: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Tweets and scripts (So "They" say? )
ian-long.jpg

Ian Long has been identified as the black-clad ex-Marine with mental health troubles who opened fire at a crowded college bar in Thousand Oaks, California, killing at least 12 and wounding many more, in a horrific scene in which people hid in bathrooms and smashed windows to try to escape.

The shooting happened at Borderline Bar & Grill, a country music-themed restaurant in Ventura County. It was “College Country Night” at the bar, a weekly event.

Some news outlets said the suspect was David Ian Long, but the sheriff identified him as Ian David Long. The victims have not yet been named by authorities. The shooter was “Ian David Long, birthday March 27, 1990. He was 28-years-old,” the Ventura County Sheriff said.

The white male from California died of a gunshot wound at the scene. According to NBC News, the shooter drove his mother’s vehicle to the bar. Police later said they weren’t sure whom the car was registered to, though. Police said the gunman was “heavily tattooed,” but did not provide details about the tattoos, which were used to identify him along with fingerprints, NBC News reports.

“I was thinking that might be the last day of my life. I was just hoping not to get killed,” one witness told KTLA-TV of the shooting, which unfolded in the late evening hours of November 7, 2018. He was eventually rescued by the SWAT team. A woman in the neighborhood described how young people, most ages 18 or 19, “were running everywhere.” Blood covered the sidewalks, and witnesses described how they hid in the bathroom.

The shooting was first reported just before 11:30 p.m. local time at the restaurant located at 99 Rolling Oaks Drive in Thousand Oaks. The bar was hosting the weekly “College Country Night” when the gunfire broke out. The victims include Ventura County Sheriff’s Office Sergeant Ron Helus, who responded to the shooting and was labeled a hero for giving his life to save those of others.

Here’s what you need to know:
1. The Shooter Was a Former Marine With a Recent Mental Health Eval for Acting ‘Irate’ at His Home
2. Ian David Long Was a Dodgers Fan Who Lived With His Mother
3. A Witness Said the Shooter, Who Used a .45 Caliber Handgun, Had ‘Perfect Form’ & Reloaded Quickly
4. Ian Long’s Motive Is Not Yet Known & Some People in the Bar Survived the Las Vegas Mass Shooting
5. The Shooting Happened During a College Night With Hundreds of Students in the Bar

There was a knife attack in Melbourne, where at least one person was killed and two injured. According to news IS claims responsibility and Melbourne is in lockdown.

One person has been killed and two others wounded as a knife-wielding man went on a rampage in a busy street in central Melbourne. Police have opened a counter-terrorism probe following the assault.

Victoria Police responded to a major incident on Friday afternoon on Bourke Street in Melbourne, Australia. The officers were initially called in over reports of a fire, but when they arrived and got out of the car, they were “confronted by a male brandishing a knife and threatening them,” Superintendent David Clayton told reporters.

“What we know so far about the individual… from what we know we are treating this as a terrorism incident,” Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton told media. Elaborating on the details about the man’s identity, officials said he came to Australia from Somalia in the 1990s, yet stopped short of giving more information.

The suspect's family is also “well known” to authorities from a “terrorism perspective.”

It is reported that the attacker burned a car before starting his knife attack. Some witnesses claim they saw a car driving at high speed and crashing after missing a tram, according to ABC. Others reportedly saw the suspected driver getting out of the car and throwing “something like a bomb” inside before it caught fire.

There is still no clear understanding of how the fire in the car started, though police revealed the attacker had “barbecue-style gas cylinders” inside the vehicle.

Knife rampage leaves 1 dead & 2 injured in Melbourne, terrorism probe opened (PHOTO, VIDEO)

There was a knife attack in Melbourne, where at least one person was killed and two injured. According to news IS claims responsibility and Melbourne is in lockdown.

On top of that, there was car ramming in Barcelona which injured four. And in Belgium two officers on motorbikes from the motorcade of the PMs of Britain and Belgium, who were returning from a poppy wreath laying ceremony and were on their way to NATO's 'supreme' headquarters, were injured after a car apparently slammed on its breaks, refusing to obey orders to from the officers to get out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom