Mass Shootings

November 11, 2018 - Man crashes car into Romanian Shopping Mall, injuring 7 - Police
Man crashes car into Romanian shopping mall, injuring 7 - police | Reuters

BUCHAREST - A Romanian man crashed his car into the front doors of a shopping mall in the Danube river city of Braila on Sunday, injuring seven people including two children, police said. The 20-year-old man from Braila was immobilized by shoppers and arrested within minutes by the local police. The mall’s entrance lies on a pedestrian alleyway.

All the injured have been admitted to the hospital, with one in severe condition, police said.

“He tested so far positive for alcohol, 0.37 milligrams per liter. We are testing him as well for banned substances,” Laura Dan, spokeswoman for the Braila county police told Reuters by telephone.

Dan said that prior to the shopping mall incident, the man stabbed a villager from a nearby locality after the two had argued over a car deal and consequently he injured another two people on the city’s ring road on his way to Braila.

Multiple victims after shots fired near Chicago's Mercy Hospital
19 Nov, 2018 21:39
Chicago police are responding to a possible active shooter situation near the city's Mercy Hospital. Multiple victims have been shot, and the public are advised to avoid the area.

Multiple people shot near Mercy Hospital
Multiple people were shot Monday afternoon near Mercy Hospital in the South Side Bronzeville neighborhood.

A “heavy police response” was headed for the area near 26th and Michigan Avenue, near Mercy Hospital, for reports of gunfire, according to Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. Multiple victims were reported, but it was not immediately clear how many people had been shot.

At least one possible shooter was shot, Guglielmi said.

Further details were not immediately available.

Multiple victims after shots fired near Chicago's Mercy Hospital
19 Nov, 2018 21:39
Chicago police are responding to a possible active shooter situation near the city's Mercy Hospital. Multiple victims have been shot, and the public are advised to avoid the area.

Multiple people shot near Mercy Hospital
Multiple people were shot Monday afternoon near Mercy Hospital in the South Side Bronzeville neighborhood.

A “heavy police response” was headed for the area near 26th and Michigan Avenue, near Mercy Hospital, for reports of gunfire, according to Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. Multiple victims were reported, but it was not immediately clear how many people had been shot.

At least one possible shooter was shot, Guglielmi said.

Further details were not immediately available.

Thanks for the correction!

Gun Free Zone?

At least 5 people shot, 1 dead in downtown Denver shooting, hospital official says
4:22 PM, Nov 19, 2018
Authorities say one person is dead and four others have been wounded in a shooting in broad daylight in downtown Denver.

It happened around 4 p.m. near the busy intersection of 21st and Lawrence streets. A suspect or suspects remain at large.

Police say the four wounded in the shooting were transported to Denver Health in stable condition. The fatal victim, whose identity has not been released, was pronounced at the scene. Police initially said four people were shot but later corrected that to five.

Twitter user @AMDunity shared the following video to Denver police. In the video, shots are heard and several people can be seen reacting as they walk through a parking lot.

Denver police spokesperson Doug Schepman said investigators are looking at surveillance video and gathering more evidence to determine a motive and identify a suspect or suspects.

Police have taped off a large area around the scene of the shooting. Several roads in the area are closed to traffic as police continue to investigate.

Last edited:
Translated from Russian by Microsoft (Graphic)
In St. Petersburg, a man attacked young people with a knife while making a deal on the sale of a car. He had 17 stab wounds on one of the guys who died, the other was hospitalized. The suspect was detained, he was a 52-year-old native of Tajikistan.

Angers The police officers close to the grunt with the grenade [DIRECT]
https://www.courrierdelouest.fr/act...forcene-a-la-grenade-direct-23-11-2018-380039
A man entrenched himself this Friday in the early evening at the service station of Espace Anjou in Angers, a grenade in his hand. Since then, he threatens to blow himself up. He said his grenade was unpinned. A raid group arrived to prevent the desperate from committing the irreparable. The madman asks that the "yellow vests" be received at the Elysee.

The negotiators are currently discussing (at 8 pm) with the madman. The RAID police are only two meters away from him. They gave him a bottle of water. The security perimeter widens further. The goal: "That nobody is in the field of a possible shot" assure the authorities.

Goon squad is active!

Active Shooter Reported At Walter Reed Military Medical Center Was A Drill
BETHESDA, Md. (WJZ) — According to military officials, the active shooter reported at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Tuesday afternoon was a drill.

The Navy confirmed that there was no active shooter, and it was an “ad hoc drill.”

Apparently, no one told Maryland Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger it was a drill.

Ruppersberger tweeted about an active shooter at Walter Reed around 2:31 p.m. and said he was sheltering in place.

“I am currently at Walter Reed Medical in Bethesda where we’ve been told there is an active shooter. I am currently safe in a conference room w/ approx 40 others,” Ruppersberger tweeted out.

Another tweet from Ruppersberger’s account at 3:04 p.m. stated that he remains sheltered and he again confirmed he didn’t believe it to be a drill.
“Rep. Ruppersberger remains sheltered in a back room at Walter Reed. Described mood as calm. Has not been given any additional details but does not believe this to be a drill.”
8e80b58a84ff9f5b18dd871da9ec750e.png

Outside the facility, a massive police response could be seen from Chopper 13 as cars waiting to enter the facility were lined outside.

The Montgomery County Police Department also responded to the scene to help with the investigation.

ea92507d4aa83f973b321159d8a929be.png

People inside the facility were also not aware that the situation was just a drill. Many said they were scared and sheltering in place

9906ddd79a5d390d517eecfdc38ee25d.png

effc37e3cdf21f40e47079fe55195fab.png

THIS IS BREAKING NEWS. WE HAVE CREWS ON SCENE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS STORY AS MORE INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE.
Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Independent.ie

Police hunt through eastern France for Strasbourg Christmas market attacker - Independent.ie
d50df058c242e9acaf90ee7b0109a4c1.png

Police searched through eastern France on Wednesday for a man suspected of killing at least two people in a gun attack on a Christmas market in Strasbourg and who was known to have been religiously radicalised while in jail.

Witnesses told investigators the assailant cried out "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greater) as he launched his attack on the market, the Paris prosecutor said.

The prosecutor, Remy Heitz, also suggested the suspect may have chosen his target for its religious symbolism.

"Considering the target, his way of operating, his profile and the testimonies of those who heard him yell 'Allahu Akbar', the anti-terrorist police has been called into action," Heitz told a news conference.

Officials said Cherif Chekatt has a lengthy criminal record including several serious cases of robbery.

The official said his apartment was searched by police on Tuesday morning - hours before the shooting - in an investigation over an attempted murder but he was not at home.

26685ee9a5562d60e227eeca5f9dec03.png

The French government has increased its security alert system Vigipirate to its highest level.

Mr Castaner said: "Three hundred and fifty police and gendarmes are currently on the ground to apprehend the suspect, supported by two helicopters, the RAID (French anti-terror police), the BRI (anti-gang brigade) and the Sentinel force.

"The government has decided to move the security level to "Emergency Attack" with stricter controls at the borders, and the implementation of reinforced controls on all the Christmas markets that are taking place in France to avoid the risk of copycat attacks."

The suspect was shot and injured by soldiers guarding the Christmas market but he escaped in a taxi, BFM TV said.

He was said to have entered central Strasbourg via the Corbeau bridge to the south of the city centre, before heading to Rue des Orfevres, a popular shopping street close to the cathedral, where he opened fire at around 8pm local time (7pm GMT).

In the aftermath, residents were urged to stay indoors and the nearby European Parliament was placed on lockdown.

Antonio Tajani, the president of the parliament, said: "This parliament will not be intimidated by terrorist or criminal attacks. Let us move on. We will continue to work and react strengthened by freedom and democracy against terrorist violence."

Fans attending a basketball game were also kept behind and began to sing the French national anthem in "homage to the victims".

The Christmas market
was closed on Wednesday and flags lowered to half-mast.

00112ac1-500.jpg

The mayor of Strasbourg Roland Ries tweeted: "A book of condolences will be opened at the Town Hall from today.

"I want to thank the people of Strasbourg and visitors to the city for their patience and understanding."

President Emmanuel Macron, who attended a Interdepartmental Crisis Centre meeting, left without speaking to reporters but later tweeted the "solidarity of the entire nation" is with Strasbourg, the victims and their families".

France has been hit by several extremist attacks in recent years, including the 2015 Paris shootings which left 130 people dead and wounded hundreds more.

In 2016 a truck was driven into Bastille Day crowds in Nice, killing 86 people and leaving hundreds injured.

Twelve people were killed and 48 were injured when a man drove a truck into crowds at a Christmas market in Berlin in 20

000_1BI9VM-e1544561989314-640x400.jpg

Last edited:
I read the translated comment about two shooters in the last SOTT article.
Here is the french version corrected (original posts had a lot of errors).

Merci de ne pas déformer mon témoignage, sympathique journaliste au bonnet bleu et à l'iphone.
Moi j'avais un manteau noir avec une capuche orange, et tu m'as interviewé à la sortie du checkout de République.
Donc, pour permettre de remettre les pendules à l'heure, jamais ce sont les bleus (policiers) qui nous on dit de nous réfugier dans les bars.
Jamais la police ne s'est occupée des gens, on a juste courus au tir du premier tireur, qui était non loin de la place que tu cites, pour se réfugier à Kleber, et là a commencé à tirer le second aux alentours de Grande Rue.
Oui je t'ai parlé de tir d'arme automatique mais c'était bien les ripostes de la force Licorne, et sérieux je me demande comment quelqu'un de blessé au Famas a pu sortir jusqu'au Neudorf, là où je vis, et peut y accéder.
En tout cas dommage de rapporter de fausses informations qui rassurent à propos du soutien de la police, car il a été nul.

[le journaliste répond que c'est un autre Cédric dans l'article, qu'il ne lui a pas parlé]

Envoie moi une photo de toi pour être sûr ;) La coïncidence est très troublante ;)
Pas de haine ou quoi, juste sois juste dans ce que tu rapportes.
Les flics ne s'occupaient pas des gens...
Je réponds car je suis sûr que c'est de moi étant en état de choc, quand un journaliste m'a abordé au checkout.
Encore une fois, drôle de coîncidence, quand on s'appelle Cédric.
J'adore rue89, donc je me permets de corriger, et je t'ai bien dit qu'il y avait deux tireurs...
Donc comprends, c'est quand même troublant.

Google translate (with my corrections):

Thank you not to distort my testimony, nice journalist in the blue cap and the iphone.

I had a black coat with an orange hood, and you interviewed me at the exit of the checkout Republic.

So, to help set the record straight, it's never the blues (police) who told us to take refuge in bars.

The police never took care of the people, we just ran to the first shooter's fire, which was not far from the place you mentioned, to take refuge in Kleber, and there the second began shooting around Grande Rue (street).

Yes, I told you about automatic gunfire, but it was the Licorne force's responses,
[_Opération Licorne - Wikipedia]
and seriously I wonder how someone injured by Famas was able to get to Neudorf, where I live, and can access it.

In any case a pity to report false information to reassure about the support of the police, because there was zero support.

[the reporter then answers that it's another Cedric in the article, that he did not talk to him]

Send me a picture of you to be sure;) The coincidence is very disturbing;)

No hate or whatever, just be right in what you report.

The cops did not take care of people ...

I answer because I'm sure it's me being in shock, when a reporter approached me at checkout.

Once again, funny coincidence, because my name is Cedric.

I love rue89 (website), so I allow myself to correct (you), and I told you there were two shooters ...

So understand, it's still disturbing.

Attachments

• Image1i.jpg
    Image1i.jpg
    782.9 KB · Views: 4
Teen planned to commit violence at Indiana school, but police say tipster helped them stop him
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/13/us/richmond-indiana-active-shooter-school/index.html
December 13, 2018 Indianapolis, Indiana
A teenager was en route to an Indiana middle school Thursday to commit an act of violence,
but police were able to stop him after receiving a tip, state police said.

The teen exchanged gunfire with police at Dennis Intermediate School in Richmond before killing himself, Indiana State Police Sgt. John Bowling told reporters, citing preliminary results of the investigation.

"Someone knew something,
and they said something," the sergeant said, attributing the fact that no students were hurt to the tipster.
Richmond Community Schools received the tip and was able to notify police and put all of its schools on lockdown before the police or gunman arrived, district spokeswoman Bridget Hazelbaker said.

1b4816098232565e6a2583e99d5aa93c.png

Bowling said it was unclear how many shots were fired or why the teen was targeting the middle school.

The suspect, a minor, was a former student in the district, Hazelbaker said. It was not clear which school he attended.

Students were transported to Richmond High School, about a mile away
, and parents were told to pick them up at the adjacent Civic Hall Performing Arts Center, the district said.

Dennis Intermediate is in a residential neighborhood in the city of about 37,000. Richmond is near the Ohio border, about 70 miles east of Indianapolis.

More than two dozen schools were placed on lockout in Colorado, following threats about explosives being planted at Columbine High – the scene of the infamous 1999 school shooting. The alarm turned out to be false.

On Thursday morning, an anonymous caller phoned Jefferson county police and claimed that several explosive devices had been planted inside Columbine High School. “The person claimed to be hiding outside with a gun,” said Mike Taplin, spokesman for the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.

In response, Columbine HS, as well as 23 other schools in the area, were put on lockout. Authorities called on people to avoid the area and specifically urged parents not to attempt to pick up their children. All “kids and staff” were reported to be safe.

Large groups of various security forces and a bomb squad were dispatched to the scene. Photos published on social media showed armed officers patrolling the grounds around Columbine HS as well as a neighboring Clement Park, in which there is a memorial to the victims of the 1999 school shooting.

“The perimeter was searched and secured…So far we have not found anything to validate the threats that have been made,” Taplin said, explaining that the alarm appeared to have been false.

Still, all the affected schools were scheduled to remain on lockout up to 14:45 local time (21:45 GMT). The person behind the false alarm has not yet been identified

In 1999, Columbine High School witnessed a massacre that is still considered one of the deadliest mass killings in US history. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, two of the school’s senior students murdered 12 of their fellow students and one teacher, injuring 21 more people. The two took their own lives afterwards.

The incident has inspired a whole online community of “Columbiners” obsessed with the massacre and its perpetrators and led to what has been described as copycat attacks in other schools, in the US and beyond.

RT on Twitter
Dozens of bomb threats by ‘Bitcoin scammers’ hit several US states
Published time: 13 Dec, 2018 19:45

Remembering the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims
https://abc13.com/remembering-the-sandy-hook-shooting-victims-/1655903/
Updated 2 hrs 15 mins ago
Snip:
NEWTOWN, CT --(Mixed media of truth and lie's)
These are photos remembering 26 people killed six years ago in the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. We have not obtained a photo of Madeline Hsu, a 6-year-old who died in the attack on the morning of Dec. 14, 2012.

Not sure if it's natural or ....?
Explosion at Pub in Northern Japan Injures at Least 20 -(VIDEO, PHOTO)
An explosion occurred in a pub in the Japanese city of Sapporo on the northern island of Hokkaido, resulting in at least 20 casualties.

The incident occurred at about 21.30 local time (15.30 Moscow time). As can be seen in footage broadcast by NHK from the scene, the building was almost completely burnt out, and collapsed as a result of the blast

According to the Kyodo news agency, about 20 people were injured as a result of the explosion, and they are currently all conscious.

So "They" got a live one In California. Fear and loathing in Deep State Ca. He look's sane???:nuts:

Replying to @[B]KTVU[/B] @[B]BrooksKTVU[/B]
The whole thing sounds stupid. He thinks he is a super terrorist that can do all these acts of violence. I think they need to put him in a psych ward indefinitely
. 2:35 AM - 17 Dec 2018
Tweets Tweets, current page. 3,248
SAN FRANCISCO (KTVU) - A suspected terrorist was captured on newly released FBI surveillance video where he explained his plan for a series of Bay Area attacks.
Amer Alhaggagi will be sentenced Monday in federal court in San Francisco after pleading guilty for his role in plotting an elaborate scheme that he said would “redefine terror.”

An FBI investigation began in the summer of 2016 when agents flagged some of his online conversation and ahead of his sentencing, new details are emerging of how he planned to kill innocent people claiming he would leave behind “hundreds of bodies.”

First boasting in online chatrooms, Alhaggagi said he wanted to commit terrorist attack in the name of the Islamic State. He promised, according to court records, that if he succeeded the “whole Bay Area was gonna be in flames” beginning in the Berkeley Hills.

“I was just thinking about burning the hills because there’s a lot of trees and a lot of homes over there,” Alhaggagi told an undercover agent.
The video obtained by 2 Investigates is Alhaggagi detailing his plan to a person he thought was going to help but was actually a federal agent. He explained his conversations with members of ISIL in chat rooms.

“They are supposed to send me some files on how to create some bombs,” he said. “They asked me to take pictures here of the areas that I’m targeting and they wanted a video of me making bayya [oath of allegiance] and they said after that we can move forward.”

Alhaggagi was born in California to Yemenian parents. His father lived in the Bay Area and his mother in Yemen. He was shuffled back and forth and often left alone and seen as an outside, according to his attorney. He fell behind in school, had bad family relationships and was forbidden to have friends of his own so he turned to chatting online.

Court records show Alhaggagi accessed a bomb-making manual and told another FBI source, “I’m gonna place a bomb in a gay club. I’m going to tear up the city. My aim is to get 10 thousand people. I’m hitting up China Town, down towns, main streets, Mission Boulevard, every club and underground club in the city.”

“I’ve been so excited about it,” Alhaggagi told the informant. “I’ve been hyped up. Like, how I’m seeing it, we could get away so easily and if you want to plant a bomb and walk into a place with a bomb, you don’t even have to do it yourself. There are so many homeless people here that would do it for you, for like a dollar or something. I could tell them to walk into the YMCA with a bag and they’ll do it and we could detonate it from outside.”

Another one of his targets was the dorms at U.C. Berkeley where the goal appeared to be mass casualties by killing students.
Alhaggagi also applied for a job with the Oakland Police Department. He claimed if he couldn’t make bombs he would steal weapons from work. He also was often armed including the meeting with the undercover agent.

The suspected terrorist also planned to lace cocaine with strychnine or rate poison and then distribute it at clubs with an intent to kill hundreds. (Considering the Untied States population is addicted to white powders substances, sounds more like of plot by a think tank).

Court records show he was also distributing ISIL propaganda by opening Twitter, Facebook and Gmail accounts on behalf of his terrorist brothers.

“I want to make it to the point where every American here thinks twice or three times before he leaves his home,” Alhaggagi said. “Like is it necessary for me to leave right now? That’s how I want them to be.”

After his arrest in 2016 for identity theft, agents found a suicide note explaining his complex terrorist operations calling them “good deeds.”

Prosecutors are asking he spend 33 years in prison followed by life on supervised release.

Alhaggagi’s attorney said in court records that he’s a man willing to engage in outlandish and foolish behavior and claimed he’s not a terrorist, not radicalized and no dangerous. There are claims he is remorseful and during his two years in jail has done some growing up.
His sentencing is scheduled Monday at 9:30 a.m. in San Francisco federal court.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom