Mass Shootings

Need an opinion (or two). Two still images (from precisely the same point in one video of the London Bridge attack yesterday). I made one of the stills, the other the UK Telegraph made for its front cover yesterday. The Telegraph people seem to have enhanced the colors on their image, but did they add blood to the guy's hand that is holding the knife?

man-use.JPG

tele.jpg

At first glance looks to me like they did not only enhance the image but added what looks like blood to his hand. Having said that, the blood looking hand follows the same line that the shadow on his hand follows in the first one. So from my layman point of view it almost looks like they enhanced the picture in general by simply increasing red colors. Also take a look at the other red colors in the background in that regard and how much more red those features look in the second picture, like the (what looks like a) fire truck on the upper right. Notice especially the feature in the far background on the top middle of the picture and how it does look very faintly red (more like brownish-red in fact) in the first and very much red in the second.

Another event: Today at midday, an 'unidentified assailant' wielding an axe in a gaming hall in Saxony, Germany, took a gamer hostage, who the police later managed to free. The 'person' was later apprehended by officers. Details are sparse at the moment:
German police officers. (File)

Hostage Situation Reported in Buchholz, Germany
© AP Photo / Michael Probst
Europe
15:55 30.11.2019(updated 17:15 30.11.2019) Get short URL
by Tim Korso
Subscribe
There have been no immediate reports of casualties although ambulances were reportedly spotted at the site of the incident.
An unidentified assailant armed with an axe took one patron of a slot machine hall in the German city of Buchholz, in Lower Saxony, hostage at around 12 p.m. local time on 30 November, the online media outlet Nonstopnews reported.

An hour later, responding police units commenced the operation to free the hostage, with the perpetrator reportedly fleeing from them into the gaming hall's restroom. The person was later overpowered and arrested by police officers.

A gaming hall employee and two guests were evacuated from the building and are currently being attended to by medics in an ambulance, which arrived at the scene along with the police. There is currently no information if someone was injured in the incident.
Police are working to reconstruct the incident and promised to publish a proper press release later.

I thought earlier they should the guys face. Still looking.
Don't mean to create convolution. Maybe someone else will something I am missing.
From the BBC

0:11 My emphasis
0:13 BBC's direction
The Mirror 0:33 0:45 discards hankie or paper?

Tweeter Ministry of Common Sense
Unarmed civilians managed to pin him down to ground, disarm him and kept pinning him down till police came and released him momentarily to shoot him point blank. Police had the advantage of securing him alive according to video. Not sympathising with the terrorist. But look!

The last tweet down grades Corbin

#LondonBridgeAttack
Tweets Chime In with Observations.
Sample's:
Attacker of #LondonBridgeAttack had usual Pakistani link while Officer who led this operation is an Indian origin protecting & making this world safer. Picture

“The group planned to send five bombs in the post to London synagogues...” #LondonBridgeAttack

OffGuardian Video
Sky News happened to be filming the 'elite' unit who saved the day during #LondonBridgeAttack. A BBC reporter also happened to be there when the incident began.

Need an opinion (or two). Two still images (from precisely the same point in one video of the London Bridge attack yesterday). I made one of the stills, the other the UK Telegraph made for its front cover yesterday. The Telegraph people seem to have enhanced the colors on their image, but did they add blood to the guy's hand that is holding the knife?

View attachment 32579

View attachment 32580
The Telegraph was blasted for doctoring the picture as RT reports here:

Front page fail: Telegraph blasted for smearing clumsy headline over photo of London Bridge HERO
Front page fail: Telegraph blasted for smearing clumsy headline over photo of London Bridge HERO1575131308356.png

In Europe people take notice of knife attacks and shootings, and sometimes they are considered acts of terrorism. Meanwhile, in countries like Mexico massive shootouts and massacres happen every few days in some small border town or other, and while people are rightly alarmed they can't think of them as 'abnormal' anymore, given their regularity. Of course, these are not 'random'; they are the product of organized crime every time. Yet the degree of violence and the boldness with which they act are terrorism-level crazy, or social disintegration crazy. Check out what happened yesterday:

Recall that the northern city of Culiacan was recently held under siege by cartel hitmen demanding the liberation of their boss, the son of El Chapo Guzmán.

Interestingly, the US government is now playing with the idea of labelling Mexican drug cartels as terrorist organizations, after hitmen attacked a group of vehicles carrying members of a Mormon community in Mexico, killing nine, including women and children. They were American citizens, thus the reaction of the US government. The Mexican government is now worried about the implications - what happens if the cartels are terrorists to the eyes of the US? Could they take the liberty of bombing across the border as if it were Afghanistan, for example? They don't spell out this last question, of course, but that's really the bottom line.

Anyway you think of it, it's totally crazy.

I followed all the comments on SOTT's article and updates and had a look at the running knife guy. From the initial scrum over-top the terror-transformer-man with duct-taped knives to his hands and a spooky vest, it's hard to tell if running knife man cave the knife a once over to clean it, yet after turning for his run, does indeed seem to pull and then pocket what looks to be a cloth hanky of sorts. Just before the hanky toss (which was a conscious action without clear reason), his knife hand looks clean, while also separating fingers to prevent prints on its grip and, the hanky sure looks to contain blood (see screen shot from the video). Someone with a keen eye might even recognize the manufacturer of the knife as it is embossed on the blade; to see if it is the same or different from what will be presented as what the terror-transformer-man had attached to his hands - if it is different, why:

1575225968730.png

his knife hand looks clean, while also separating fingers to prevent prints on its grip and, the hanky sure looks to contain blood (see screen shot from the video).

Good catch with the blood on the tissue. I don't think there's anything suspicious about this situation, at least not in the details of how it went down. That guy with the knife is, apparently, an off-duty police officer. There IS the issue of the stabby guy moving around at some potin after being shot twice at close range. See this video at the 1.05 mark.

Would be cool if we could collect and post all available videos of the attack and aftermath here.

How come the stabby man was alone on the street? Where were the police? and suddenly many people and movement of buses around ? I don't understand. Is it the stabby guy we are seeing at minute 1:05?

I read the tips from the SOTT post and have to agree that bag toss might have implicated something more.

Observing his body language, (and I am no expert by any means), it seem's he is in a mild panic.
And the napkin (paper), he throws down, looks to have some weight to it, given its momentum to the pavement, with sound. So maybe it's a paper sack, but what could be in it?

From the galley of comments: I think this is possibility. One would have to be high to think the attack had wings.

36e3571ef739897c8e70a3e09e33ccfa.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom