RE: The first victory, Depression.... The intellectual centre

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
After reading the posts from Art and reply's about the work of confining negative emotions to the Emotional Centre, which then brings in Energy from the Higher Emotional Centre ( which I have been trying and to my surprise, I did experience something. Like body builders might refer to "the burn", I felt a heating sensation accompanied by a gut feeling like being on a swing), I began to think about the Intellectual Centre.

What about negative thoughts? These thoughts that we recognise that make us think, "why am I thinking such a thing? Thats terrible". Well, if I think to myself "that thought is terrible" is that my Emotional Centre usurping that Energy? We may also exhibit physical symptoms of these negative thoughts. Like compulsive acts and so forth.

If we try to confine these negative thoughts to the Intellectual Centre only, and don't use them in relation to the other Centres, does this bring in an influx of..... impressions maybe, from the Higher Intellectual Centre?

Hmm, actually, the work of the Emotional Centre's is to attempt to merge them isn't it. Whereas the Intellectual Centres don't merge. So, I guess what I'm ACTUALLY trying to think about is, how to marry the Higher Intellectual Centre with the Higher Emotional.

Does this not even come into question until the Magnetic Centre has been formed? After the formation of the Magnetic Centre, does
the marriage with the Higher Intellectual Centre happen naturally?

Another question I have relates to the centres, which I am trying to understand at the moment. The C's say:

(the souled being) recharges from the so called sexual centre which is a higher centre of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional centre, not being blocked by the lower intellectual centre and the moving centre, transduces the energy from the sexual centre. (...) This repite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But more than that the energy of the sexual centre is also more available to the other higher centres.

Well in a podcast on the subject (from the pentagon to the da vinci code and sex) Laura says that the sexual centre is the magnetic centre. In secret history of the world, Laura says that the magnetic centre must be formed by the work on the lower centres.

"as we achieve this balance (of the lower centres), we begin to form what we have referred to as the fourth body above, magnetic centre." Secret History p612-613.

My question is, if the magnetic centre is the sexual centre and must be formed, then how does the magnetic/sexual centre recharge the souled being if he as not done the work to create this centre.

You see, I'm trying to understand where the energy for the centres comes from. This confusion relates to the piece about depression being the first stepping stone.

Depression as a Stepping Stone? wrote:
(S1) If, however, at the moment when the negative emotions arises in him, the subject remains calm and does not mechanically begin to run a program, something powerful and positive can occur. (S2) By persistent introspection, the individual can observe the rise of the negative emotions and can disconnect them from intellectual or moving center usurpation and, understanding the origin of the reaction, will shed light on the inner darkness. (S3) The individual is then in a position to perform an act of primary importance: the liberation of the energy of the negative emotion for positive use. (S4) To allow this energy to be kept in the emotional center itself, to concentrate there, while simultaneously acquiring the knowledge of the external reality that stimulated the emotional reaction, and preventing the energy from being dissipated by the moving center, is a "victory" over the negative emotion, a mastery of the self that immediately brings an inflow of joy to the lower emotional center. (S5) THIS OCCURS WHEN THE NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL ENERGY, CONCENTRATED IN THIS WAY, CAUSES THE LOWER EMOTIONAL CENTER TO VIBRATE AT THE RAPID RHYTHM THAT IS NORMAL TO IT, WHICH THEN ESTABLISHES INSTANT CONTACT WITH THE HIGHER EMOTIONAL CENTER WHICH TRIGGERS THE CURRENT OF HIGHER EMOTIONAL ENERGY INTO THE LOWER. (S6) The inflow of higher joy in the current of energy from the higher emotional center can then act on the energy concentrated in the lower emotional center by induction, transmuting it into the higher energy of the soul, which is the essential process of fusing the magnetic center, or growing the 4th density body - the gradual transformation of the physical body to the immortal body. (S7) With practice, this contact can be prolonged with more rapid results.

Ive put the part I'm talking about in capital letters.

In secret history, laura says that when the magnetic centre, which must be created, becomes stong enough to take control of the three lower centres, it THEN begins to link and eventually unite the lower Emotional with the higher Emotional.

So how does the lower emotional centre take its energy from the higher centre Emotional as talked about in the section I have copied above, if the C's say the lower emotional centre charges from the sexual centre, which, according to laura has to be created through the work on the lower centres?

Thomas C said:
After reading the posts from Art and reply's about the work of confining negative emotions to the Emotional Centre, which then brings in Energy from the Higher Emotional Centre ( which I have been trying and to my surprise, I did experience something. Like body builders might refer to "the burn", I felt a heating sensation accompanied by a gut feeling like being on a swing)...
Energy from the higher emotional centre brings self-consciousness, and a taste of objective love. So I'm not really sure whether feeling a "burn" and a "sensation like a swing" was a successful transmutation. Also, "trying to do it" seems to me akin to phenomena chasing and it probably just wont happen: your aim, the truth about your machine, is all that matters; and it requires long sincere practice with self-remembering, self-observation, and non-identification.

Going back to the phenomena point, I've noticed that a few times some people seem to have latched onto the issue of fusion because well, that's where things would really get going, so to speak. It's a fruit of the labour! But what I've acquired from my reading and some experience is, is that you really have to be in a state of intense friction and have a good "work memory" built up - a visceral understanding of your lack of being - to ever catch a glimmer of the goal. And when you do, there's no ambiguity, confusion or really any necessity to ask for confirmation, because you will see in that moment of contact your whole being as you are and also what could be, and it brings joy to the suffering.

What about negative thoughts? These thoughts that we recognise that make us think, "why am I thinking such a thing? Thats terrible". Well, if I think to myself "that thought is terrible" is that my Emotional Centre usurping that Energy? We may also exhibit physical symptoms of these negative thoughts. Like compulsive acts and so forth.
It's a step forward, but true self-observation has to be non-critical and impartial. Maybe you could say it's aligning the instrument to a frequency that the Real Self functions on.

If we try to confine these negative thoughts to the Intellectual Centre only, and don't use them in relation to the other Centres, does this bring in an influx of..... impressions maybe, from the Higher Intellectual Centre?
You have to have an awakened higher emotional centre to receive impressions from higher intellect. Your idea about "confining negative thoughts to the intellect" is a bit confusing, could you elaborate?

Hmm, actually, the work of the Emotional Centre's is to attempt to merge them isn't it. Whereas the Intellectual Centres don't merge. So, I guess what I'm ACTUALLY trying to think about is, how to marry the Higher Intellectual Centre with the Higher Emotional.
Don't concern yourself with it, it doesn't matter at this stage as it's so far away in your work. Focus on what's important.

Well in a podcast on the subject (from the pentagon to the da vinci code and sex) Laura says that the sexual centre is the magnetic centre. In secret history of the world, Laura says that the magnetic centre must be formed by the work on the lower centres. ... My question is, if the magnetic centre is the sexual centre and must be formed, then how does the magnetic/sexual centre recharge the souled being if he as not done the work to create this centre.
I believe Harrison started a thread asking about this, and Laura said it was a "spoken typo". Much of your other questions are answered and dealt with in Mouravieff's Gnosis.

It might also help to remember that higher centers (in humans with a seed of a soul) don't need work - they just 'are' - the lower centers need the work to 'clean the machine' and get them using energy the way that is normal for them, so that then, and only then, can they fully 'communicate' with the higher centers. The highlighted text you posted, TC, is an example of the lower center working as it should, so it can then 'communicate' with the higher center. That's really simplified, but hopefully it makes a bit of sense.

Craig said:
Thomas C said:
Well in a podcast on the subject (from the pentagon to the da vinci code and sex) Laura says that the sexual centre is the magnetic centre. In secret history of the world, Laura says that the magnetic centre must be formed by the work on the lower centres. ... My question is, if the magnetic centre is the sexual centre and must be formed, then how does the magnetic/sexual centre recharge the souled being if he as not done the work to create this centre.
I believe Harrison started a thread asking about this, and Laura said it was a "spoken typo". Much of your other questions are answered and dealt with in Mouravieff's Gnosis.
Thanks for that clarification Craig. I was confused about it as well after reading the podcast transcripts while thinking about Thomas's question. I thought she had wrote that for a different reason, as in not being precise for a specific reason, but I was reading too much into it when it was simply a typo.

Thomas on casschat you wrote the following:

Thomas C said:
You see, I'm trying to understand where the energy for the centres comes from. This confusion relates to the piece about depression being the first stepping stone.

Depression as a Stepping Stone? wrote:
[...]

Thomas C said:
(S5) THIS OCCURS WHEN THE NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL ENERGY, CONCENTRATED IN THIS WAY, CAUSES THE LOWER EMOTIONAL CENTER TO VIBRATE AT THE RAPID
RHYTHM THAT IS NORMAL TO IT, WHICH THEN ESTABLISHES INSTANT CONTACT WITH THE HIGHER EMOTIONAL CENTER WHICH TRIGGERS THE CURRENT OF HIGHER EMOTIONAL ENERGY INTO THE LOWER. (S6) The inflow of higher joy in the current of energy from the higher emotional center can then act on the
energy concentrated in the lower emotional center by induction, transmuting it into the higher energy of the soul, which is the essential process of fusing the magnetic center, or growing the 4th density body - the gradual transformation of the physical body to the immortal body. (S7) With practice, this contact can be prolonged with
more rapid results.

Ive put the part I'm talking about in capital letters.

In secret history, laura says that when the magnetic centre, which must be created, becomes stong enough to take control of the three lower centres, it THEN begins to link and eventually unite the lower Emotional with the higher Emotional.

So how does the lower emotional centre take its energy from the higher centre Emotional as talked about in the section I have copied above, if the C's say the lower emotional centre charges from the sexual centre, which, according to laura has to be created through the work on the lower centres?
Here is what I think about this: firstly I don't think the section that you have highlighted is saying that the lower emotional centre is "taking" its energy from the higher emotional centre. I think it is saying that the lower emotional centre comes into sync with the higher emotional centre, which then allows the higher emotional energy to be poured into the lower emotional centre, allowing both centers to merge. So if I am not mistaken, the lower emotional centre is not supposed to be ever "taking" energy from the higher centre but rather opening a "gate" to higher energy of the higher emotional centre by becoming in sync with it. But then I maybe misunderstanding you and you already meant something similar to this?

You also mentioned above "you see, I'm trying to understand where the energy for the centres comes from." I don't understand all the details
myself so I am not qualified to try to explain it; however, if I am not currently mistaken with my simple and general idea, IF the
root of the energy for all the centers is the sexual center, then the C's have said that the sexual centre's energy comes from "direct
contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." It's from the same passage you were quoting from:

July 13, 2002

Ark, Laura, BT, VG

[...]

It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

[...]
Now I also had a different thought from the one above in regards where the energies of the centers come from. This is of course just pure speculation as well. If the sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love" according to the C's, what if the other centres are also in direct contact, since everything is already in 7th Density in a non-linear sense, but in another unique way, say like the "masculine"/"feminine" thought of "something" else? If G says that all the centres are supposed to work with their own energy, then maybe it is not the sexual center that provides energy for all the other centers through it's direct contact with "God", the "true dimension" - the latter is quote from the C's. What if each center, the three highers and the three lowers, have their own unique sort of contact with the "true dimension"", and it is through this way that they get their energy. So if they all have to work with their own energy for the harmonization of man, then the Work would be about removing the programs and buffers which cause the centres to usurp and to work with each others energies in useless or detrimental ways, like one of the lower centers working with the energy of higher sexual centres with the telling sign of vehemence in the individual's mannerism in relation to the predominant center of their type. Now Craig mentioned on casschat the following:

Craig said:
Take a look at the Table of Hydrogens in In Search of the Miraculous.There are three foods for the machine: impressions, air and physical food.
I am pondering if this system would perhaps relate to my current notion of each center having an unique contact with "God's" "rays of creation" in relation to each centre working correctly with its own energy. It's a new notion for me in comparison to what I used to believe before, which was that I thought that it was the sexual centre that was the root of the energy for the all the other centers, even though the other centres have changed or say refined the very fine energy through the process of the "planetary body to produce different classes of substances–seven in all" because of the associating notion from G that 'sex' governs everything in life. Anyways, these are some current thoughts. I guess I will find out if there is anything 'good' in the sense of my 'aim' in my current notion when i get to reading the In Search For The Miraculous" and Laura's Secret History. Thank you for posting your current thoughts and experiences.

On casschat I put up a post regarding the same things we've been talking about (No' 25659) and Craig gave some answers which have really helped me to understand things more clearly. I'll put up a short summary of these understandings, which is actually what I wanted to know. But I think I had confused the explanations of the centres, with the work itself, and now see the centres as more like "behind the scenes".

All we can do is observe ourselves, remember ourselves. This work, if done effectively and with understanding helps us to identify the jobs of the different centres. These centres use energy for their work, but because in our present day and age, we no nothing about the subject, the centre's work in an inefficient way, and drain energy from each other and waste energy themselves.

But, if our observations of the functions of the centres lead us to understand their malfunctions then we have a chance of them beggining function in an efficient way, eventually producing not a lack, but an abundance of energy. This left over energy, after time, begins to form the magnetic centre (philosophers stone?), which acts as the bridge to the higher centres.

So, this is, I think, the point when the things I have read have clicked together and the penny has finally dropped. Maybe I'm still mistaken on some points, but I think I'm much closer.

Regarding an above line about the energy for the lower emotional centre comming from the higher, doesn't there need to be the magnetic centre in place before the higher centres can be joined or used or united with the emotional and other lower centres? Doesn't the depression as a stepping stone piece by art, talk about the energy of the higher emotional centre comming into the lower by means of confining negative energy to the lower centre, being the means of creating the magnetic centre? Or have I misunderstood?

As Saman quotes above, the sexual centre gives the others their energy during sleep time. I also found the Reminder from craig about the three different foods interesting in relation to this. Food feeding the moving centre and air feeding the emotional centre and impressions feeding the intellectual centre. Is this the explanation of the jobs of the three foods? Or am I being too literal?

Thomas said:
Doesn't the depression as a stepping stone piece by art, talk about the energy of the higher emotional centre comming into the lower by means of confining negative energy to the lower centre, being the means of creating the magnetic centre? Or have I misunderstood?
The connection of the higher and lower centers doesn't form from only confining negative energy to the lower center, but also the process of consternation, which holds the energy where it is while you work on understanding how the negative energy was produced. The is the process of identifying and understanding our programs and situation. If this is done while you catch a program being run, the 'food' has an opportunity to be refined into a higher energy. It's such 'refined' food (to include B and C influences) that nourishes the magnetic center. The energy that can be produced in consternation is of a high quality, but is not the only energy that goes to help with the creation of the magnetic center. Self remembering and to a lesser extent self observation also provide food for the magnetic center. osit.

In Gnosis II, Mouravieff details this process, calling it the "Doctrine of the present." You may find this post by Laura useful in understanding it a bit more (if you had missed it).

Thomas C said:
Regarding an above line about the energy for the lower emotional centre comming from the higher, doesn't there need to be the magnetic centre in place before the higher centres can be joined or used or united with the emotional and other lower centres? Doesn't the depression as a stepping stone piece by art, talk about the energy of the higher emotional centre comming into the lower by means of confining negative energy to the lower centre, being the means of creating the magnetic centre? Or have I misunderstood?
I think you mentioned before that Laura stated in Secret History that the magnetic centre must first be formed, through the process which you posted in the article Depression as a Stepping Stone, before the lower emotional centre can become in sync with higher. So yeah, If I am not mistaken, I think that is correct.

Shane said:
The connection of the higher and lower centers doesn't form from only confining negative energy to the lower center, but also the process of consternation, which holds the energy where it is while you work on understanding how the negative energy was produced. The is the process of identifying and understanding our programs and situation. If this is done while you catch a program being run, the 'food' has an opportunity to be refined into a higher energy. It's such 'refined' food (to include B and C influences) that nourishes the magnetic center. The energy that can be produced in consternation is of a high quality, but is not the only energy that goes to help with the creation of the magnetic center. Self remembering and to a lesser extent self observation also provide food for the magnetic center. osit.
No! *waves furiously* Consternation is the last thing you should do, or be! Constatation however, sounds more useful. :P

Craig said:
No! *waves furiously* Consternation is the last thing you should do, or be! Constatation however, sounds more useful. :P
:lol:

I've been using 'consternation' for 'constatation' for some time. hehe - but only in terms. I wonder where that came from... Pretty bizarre. For those who don't know, as I didn't, consternation means: PARALYZING FEAR!!!

Shane said:
Craig said:
:lol:

I've been using 'consternation' for 'constatation' for some time. hehe - but only in terms. I wonder where that came from... Pretty bizarre. For those who don't know, as I didn't, consternation means: PARALYZING FEAR!!!
Ummm guys, so what does 'constatation' mean? Is it the dictionary definition of "an assumption that is basic to an argument" or does it likely mean something else in esoteric terms. I looked in the cass glossary but I didn't see this term. BTW, thank you Shane for the link to that thread. I been reading through it today from the beginning, but I've only managed to read and ponder carefully to near the end of just the first page. It's very informative in regards to self observation and how to do it correctly. Hmm maybe this term will pop up when I get to read further on within this thread...well I'm gonna try googling it right now and see what I can find.

Well, I don't know for sure but thinking about how the term is worded, I guess it means to be constantly in the present, or to be in the Now, or say to "expand the present" or to be present within the "eternal now", so to speak. I couldn't find anything by googling "Fourth Way constatation". Anyways, I will figure it out later I guess; however if you don't mind, can you please post a link to the definition of the term, that is, if you have the time?

From http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/post.php?tid=22&qid=34:
Laura said:
Note that Mouravieff uses the term "constation" which more or less means "observing with awareness," or observing and being aware of observing and inwardly "stating" (conceptually, not in words) what one is observing. This must be done without pity for the self or others - a sort of ruthless self-examination at the moment of emotional heat that does NOT allow any of that heat to penetrate the thinking center. I generally tell people to observe the arousing and let the heat (you will feel an actual heat) go no further than the throat. If it goes any higher than that, you have lost the battle.

In alchemical terms, this is the battle of the wolf and the dog, or any of the similar metaphors. It is also the "heating of the crucible" and "thinking with a hammer."

Of course, one must not even attempt to do this until one is fully familiar with the "machine." You must know yourself well, you must know all the "programs" you run under hundreds (or more) different situations. If you just try to "suppress" emotion, you aren't "thinking with a hammer."
Well I was off in my guess. Anyways, no wonder I couldn't find anything in google. It's likely because you both spelled it wrong! :) Phew, I can go to bed now and read the rest later.

Added edit:

I found the term in the glossary:

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=211&lsel=C

It looks like both constation and constatation are both correct forms of constate. I now nominate myself for the roll of Homer Simpson in the next Simpson's movie, but only if it is not FOX that is producing the movie :)

Saman, you might get somewhere if you would spend more time reading the recommended books and less time theorizing and tying yourself up in knots by trying to write about something you don't understand even at the most basic level.

Try reading this thread for some insight as to the activity that would be most productive for you at present.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6989

Laura said:
Saman, you might get somewhere if you would spend more time reading the recommended books and less time theorizing and tying yourself up in knots by trying to write about something you don't understand even at the most basic level.

Try reading this thread for some insight as to the activity that would be most productive for you at present.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6989
You're so righ, to say the leastt. IT likes to theorize a lot and jump the gun in haste making too much waste on the way. I will read the above thread you've suggested.

Back
Top Bottom