Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

Axj can I please ask how you came across this original message/connection with this group? I went back to check what you said, I thought there was some mention about ‘messenger’ as the source? But maybe that was from another thread.

I feel you may have been directly ‘targeted’ in some way and perhaps it was to raise awareness about more than this subject given what has occurred with Mememe45 and the history there.

Otherwise you may wish to consider others whom you are communication with outside this forum about such subjects. I’m not familiar with much technology or apps but I feel this didn’t just randomly come to you.

Just a thought.

And a hug :hug2:

Initially I found it being quoted in another channel and it made curious. Gosia communicates with these supposed Pleiadeans through some sort of online messenger software.

I am not sure why I had the urge to bring this up here, but it was there. At the very least, we learned some things that were seemingly forgotten by most, such as what the C's about only 4D STO being able to help us protect ourselves. And that they confirmed the Allies of Humanity as a 4D STO source.

It also seems that we should not necessarily expect 4D STO beings to be as perfect or 100% STO as the 6D C's. I didn't really consider that before having this discussion.

why my comments are not meant to be denigrating and come from objectivity. See below:
1) it is objective that there is knowledge and being . At times being (comes from experience/wisdom) falls behind or is ahead of knowledge and the inverse is true knowledge (mostly gained in the intellect) from reading or hearing stories is too ahead or behind being. In the work (on a forum about the work where this post is posted) it is said that the person in life operates best in life when being and knowledge are equal. This is what I am saying and I am saying it to you because you replied to me and we are engaged in posting. If you can remove yourself and not read my comments from emotion but like I am not talking to you they are just words on a screen - you may see I am talking about an important aspect in the work.

The fact that this is an important aspect of the Work is not what I am criticizing. It is how you apply it in this specific situation.

It is objective that STO does not help unless asked if one helps without being asked that is STS. If STO was asked to prevent a nuclear war then they CAN

Your claim was that my "level of being" is low because I consider the possibility that 4D STO may prevent a nuclear war. Now you admit that this is possible if they are asked. It may even be possible that the 4D STO actively monitors humanity's collective free will decisions and acts in accordance with it - meaning that even an explicit asking may not be necessary if humanity is collectively against a nuclear war.

it’s not about me having no doubt or doubt about anything I am replying from knowledge gained from the work and from others replying to what you are saying

Having no doubts can either come from objectivity or from fooling ourselves into a specific subjective point of view. A high "level of being" also results in humility and presenting guidance in a way that helps instead of being borderline offensive. I am also speaking from knowledge as I have been doing the Work for almost 20 years (with another group), as well as following the research here even longer.

From Candice:

My theory is that the trap is maybe that in the future these “aliens/space brothers” will warn of a catastrophe, like nuclear war or comets. They’ll say, oh your only chance of survival is to join us on our spaceships. Well a lot of these people in this starseed/ascension community will jump for the opportunity and then bam you’ve used your free will to become a Lizzie slave. This could just be my overactive imagination but I’m wary of any “space brother” help. That’s just me.

Candice:

Your scenario is already in the works. I recently watch a video of a space brothers galactic federation type, warning of a great “event” or cataclysm coming soon, and that people who are “open” will start to hear voices telling them where to go, to be picked up by the ships in different locations, they say just wait, remain open and you will hear voices. Makes me wonder if 5G / satellite system may make the voices possible.
Adobe:

This is something the C's have commented on before. Here is an extract from the 21st September 1996:

A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.
Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of sub- select trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they project?
A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.
Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?
A: Inspiration.
Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?
A: Yes.

I would add that the PTB also have this ability too. Apparently, they trialled it back in the 1970's with US convicts. They implanted ideas in their heads to make them think they were getting messages from God to repent. Guess what? Soon after many of the men started to reach out to prison chaplains seeking to reform their lives. This shows it really works. The US Army may even have used it in the first Gulf War when they got a whole division of Iraqi soldiers to surrender without firing a shot after using some psychotronic device on them.

On Candice's comments, I would add a more chilling note. I read a few years back that many people in the US evangelical community were having dreams involving a space invasion. They spoke of their dreams showing people queuing up to board space ships after they had been promised salvation from apocalyptic disaster by benevolent aliens using psychic messaging. Instead of becoming Lizzie slaves, it appeared in these dreams that they became Lizzie lunch instead.

If STO was asked to prevent a nuclear war then they CAN
At the very least, that's oversimplified. Maybe if they were asked they could play a part in attempting to stop such a war, but I think there's the free will of all involved to consider that would make it not so 'cut and dried.' OSIT

I agree with genero81. The statement is a bit oversimplified. What if a nuclear war was something that was deserved - or even needed in order to remove karma? According to the C's Native Americans and Jews also called for help and protection form European invaders but they didn't receive it:

Q: (L) Is there any way we can prevent Orion abductions?
A: No.
Q: (L) Why?
A: It would interfere with universal law of free will and service to self.
Q: (L) But we don't want to be abducted. Can't we stop it?
A: Not likely. They have more power than you.
Q: (L) Well then, why can't you help us?
A: Would interfere in natural progression of your race and theirs. Jews called upon us to save them - could not. And natives of your land from your race - could not stop that either. Natural progression, see?
Q: (L) Are we going to be wiped out by aliens as part of this natural progression?
A: Maybe. What makes you feel you are special?

This quote from the recent session sheds light on the reasons why:

(L) It was about power. We asked once about if black people in Africa ever had a high civilization. They said yes. I asked what happened to it, and they said they were cruel overlords and their civilization was destroyed and they were reduced to bare survival in the jungles or savanna or whatever as a result. So... Power comes to one and then it's taken away. It goes to another, and it's taken away. Over and over again. We just happen to be here in a place and time where a whole lot of things are culminating in one point in our history. And the C's have said that this is because it's the closing of a Grand Cycle of 309,000 years or something like that. So ALL the little threads that were left dangling and all the different groups that are deserving of punishment... And I guess the Brits are REALLY going to get it because of their whole empire thing... oh my god. And I should talk about it! My DNA says I'm 85% British, Scottish, and Irish. So... How do I know that I wasn't one of those empire-building nabobs over in India or Malaysia or the colonies in America. And of course you can't even really get all soft and syrupy about the Native Americans. What did they do? They were probably the Atlanteans. That's what their punishment was: to be overwhelmed by the European invaders.

By analogy, it's likely that the current suffering experienced by many on this planet is the price humanity pays for not seeing the truth. Asking for the suffering to be removed is asking for important lessons to be skipped. That's why the original poster's source is so suspicious to me. Entities wanting to forcefully wake humanity up to the reality of our current condition are effectively trying to deprive humanity of what it deserves - and lessons it needs in order to truly progress.

As the C's said, STO tends to work within the natural order of things, and this includes taking into account not only the wishes of those who ask but also how those wishes fit within the larger context of the universe's laws. That's why the Taygetan group doesn't strike me as STO oriented. They seem to want to do things their way a little too much to fit the bill.

Not to mention that the "help" proposed by those alleged split offs from the Federation wouldn't be particularly effective. Anyone who has ever tried quoting accurate stats and facts at a covid believer knows how futile telling the truth to people who desperately want to live in an illusion is. There's a high chance that a true STO source operating explicitly would be mistaken for a negative one, or that an STS source would be mistaken for a positive one. I don't have high hopes for accurately separating the wheat from the chaff by a species that cannot tell a real pandemic from a fake one :-P

Last edited:
Keep in mind though that the C's have also said that "starseeds" (Wanderers) exist, as well as that only 4D STO can help us protect ourselves against 4D STS attacks
Yes, I’m aware that the C’s have said wanderers exist. But just because someone believes they’re a starseed doesn’t a true wanderer make.

People who believe they are starseeds, believe that they are alien souls stuck in a human body. They believe that Earth is not their home planet and they wish to return “home”. They idolize different alien races, and allocate themselves to different races based on personality traits. It’s designed for mostly young people who feel like they don’t belong. Gosh, many may even be true wanderers but unfortunately the entire “program” is a dissociation trap. They leave little space for logic, objectivity or discernment. Everything is based on feelings and everyone has their “own truth”. They reject getting knowledge from books for “downloads” and higher density guides whispering in their ears.

So imagine if enough of them get together to call for help from their space family to whisk them back home. No thanks.

Even if our souls did originate on other planets. My belief is we are here as humans on Earth to learn very specific lessons. Anything else is a distraction and bait to disassociate, leading to probable disintegration or lunch.

I say all of this as someone with great curiosity about potential 4D STO contacts. I’m not immune to the pull of “what if”.

Previously I had great disdain for all channeled information. If not for reading a random blog post with excerpts of the C’s transcripts, I’d never in a million years have read Laura’s books. So since then I do keep an open mind of what else I could have missed. But nothing has come even close to the C’s for a multitude of reasons.

Hello,

I only share my thoughts. I don't know what a 4th density STO being is.

First of all, I asked myself:

1) Are there 4th density STO beings who have graduated from the 3rd density STO? There may be 3rd density STO beings elsewhere.

2) Are there beings of 4th density STO who have graduated from the 3rd density STS? Is there any other STS 3rd density reality other than ours?

The experience is not the same according to question 1 vs 2.

I do not have the answers. These are only questions.

Marc.

Additionally, the agnostic uncertainty appropriate to academic research, exemplified by Laura's husband Arkadiusz because he was a theoretical physicist by training, was taken up and emulated by the rest of the group in regards to metaphysical research. This posed a problem because metaphysical research is necessarily of a gnostic nature, and agnostic uncertainty merely puts the breaks on a process requiring agile leaps of innovation and insight. All this resulted in an atrophy, mechanization, and an abandoning of their original spirited line of research. Nowadays more energy is spent on ranting against world problems and defending their views than forging ahead with new research, and because their system is so rigid there is barely any room for fluid expansion of their minds.

In short, I believe the QFS came under an intense "psychic greeting" by fourth and fifth density STS entities, which eventually forced a shift in the spiritual integrity, leadership structure, and research focus of the group. Anyone familiar with the Ra Material's description of how positive channels are tempted and subverted by negative forces will know what I'm talking about.

For them to turn around would require a re-evaluation of their path and philosophy and the processing of their shadow selves. But their pride and ego keeps them from admitting any wrong. My stay with them ended in late 2003 after an ugly split that even today leaves deep wounds in the many people involved

Clearly, there is a hole culture of like minded people out there. People who have made contact eth this group and expereinced firs thad the STS violence shown in this thread.

THankfully several people have contact us from this thread seeking additional information outside of the Leadership here. Some good still exists.
Correct me if I am wrong but the quote in italics above (and maybe Mememe's two subsequent quotes) seems to come from something an individual going under the name Montalk wrote back in 2003 after he had a falling out with Laura over the Quantum Future School and its approach.

The wording "can help you defend yourselves" suggests something different though than the usual "someone will save us and we don't have to do anything" misconception.

This is exactly what the meaning of knowledge is according to the Cs, the gain of knowledge helps us to be more protected and to defend ourselves! To be STO is to assist when asked without interfering in free will, and the only way possible not to interfere in free will is by teaching and helping us to gain knowledge!

I really believe this subject will be easier to you once you read the Wave series.

Correct me if I am wrong but the quote in italics above (and maybe Mememe's two subsequent quotes) seems to come from something an individual going under the name Montalk wrote back in 2003 after he had a falling out with Laura over the Quantum Future School and its approach.
That's correct.
But, since Mememe not only hijacked this thread, but also did it with a lot of nonsense, this thread was split and Mememe's participation along with members' replies were moved to this thread.

Last edited:
What actually is it that we could expect from 'real direct 4D-STO contact'?

When it comes to being taught and informed we're satisfied with the teachings of the C's.
4D may probably not be able to outdo 6D in that area.

They might be able to give help in practical ways, though.
Preparing medicine we couldn't develop in time, aiding us to construct gadgets of protection against 5G - things like that...

Not sure if that would already constitute 'interference' but why should it if it is our genuine free will and we're asking for help?

But who is we? It would take advanced alternative groups and communities to make the call to make sure any help is not conveyed to the ponerized classes.

Being able to tell apart STO and STS is just one problem - the other would be making 4D STO become interested in us. What would it take? When will 'things really get interesting enough' for STO to establish contact?

Or maybe they already have. Weeding through alternative literature like that of Timothy Good and others there are many hints (or rumors) that suggest that there are positive 4D operating in scientific circles or other congregations of importance.

There's no reason to think that they will be able (or interested) to 'save the world' because we know that it can't be saved. That would leave them with somehow aiding those who are having trouble in making it through the turmoil to another world.

Being able to tell apart STO and STS is just one problem - the other would be making 4D STO become interested in us. What would it take? When will 'things really get interesting enough' for STO to establish contact?

Well, that's just it, I don't think that the issue is that things aren't interesting enough for 4D STO to establish contact. It is us who have to choose to move in their direction, so to speak.

Otherwise, the way I could describe it is, if 4D STO sees us, they see us as the cattle of a farmer inside their fence being toyed around by the farmer. Interfering as such, would be a self serving act.

Which is probably another analogy to describe the group being discussed, the description they've given as motivation for their actions is akin to that one of a vegan activist who disrupts a farm. Disagreement, but self serving nonetheless.

I agree with genero81. The statement is a bit oversimplified. What if a nuclear war was something that was deserved - or even needed in order to remove karma? According to the C's Native Americans and Jews also called for help and protection form European invaders but they didn't receive it:

I agree, karma is definitely an important factor. Maybe that is the main reason why some places like the US will experience nuclear attacks according to the C's, while an all-out nuclear war will not happen.

This still leaves the question why the C's said with certainty that a nuclear war won't happen. Is it just because they know that 4D STS does not want one and would prevent it?

Otherwise, the way I could describe it is, if 4D STO sees us, they see us as the cattle of a farmer inside their fence being toyed around by the farmer. Interfering as such, would be a self serving act.
Yes I agree with this analogy. If we learn to be neither 'farmers' or 'cattle', then I think we probably have a much better chance to be sincerely asking the STO side for assistance due to having chosen to do the Work to change our own Being's FRV through the application of Knowledge, and hence increasing our Awareness, Understanding, and protection. So perhaps only when we are neither programmed psychological predator/prey "tools" of the "theological reason", then we would be able to actually contact contact 4D STO in a much higher possibility due to closer matching FRV; moreover, perhaps some 4D STO Beings could be potential "branches" of our own "future" 4D selves that in the "past" 'sprouted' out from the 3D "earth" 'below' to the 4D "clouds" 'above'. Described in another way, perhaps for some 4D STO Beings are potentially related "future" selves of this "branch" of reality, just waiting for "past" 3D STS selves to change and match in FRV within and without.

I've found this passage from the Wave Series to be very enlightening where Laura explains the hows and whys of 3D STS psychological predator and prey energy dynamics of the whole human race in general, and how this energy then goes to the maws of the Control System's theological 'black hole' due to all the psychological lies that we constantly tell ourselves about our illusions of reality and ourselves within it as "prey" who roll in the "pigsty" as "prey" due to our own ignorance until they learn not to, and how some individuals have chosen at another level to be "predators" who 'masquerade as angels' 'below', perhaps "branching" off to be masquerading as 4D STO "angels" 'above' in the "future."

From Wave Series Chapter 46:
[...]
I also saw that there was a sort of balance. Many of the creatures that are most often considered prey are equipped with elaborate sensing organs that help them to stay out of harm’s way. Many of the creatures that are the predators have horrifyingly efficient organs of destruction such as teeth and claws. If predators became too numerous, they quickly devoured all but the cleverest of prey, and then turned on each other. In this way, both populations were culled. What I also was seeing was that populations that existed in herds, where there was sharing and protection of weaker members by stronger ones, had a far better chance of survival in the presence of voracious predation.

I realized with absolute horror that this was exactly the case with human beings, though it occurred at a different level – humans were an interface between the strictly material and ethereal realms, and it was through them that the energies of prey and predator manifested at the theological level. From the strictly human perspective, such a realization was monstrous. The psychological and spiritual environment in which we live is the infrastructure of the theological reality which is accurately represented in the wild world in which animals live out similar dramas. “As above, so below,” the ancient teachings have repeated for millennia, and I realized that this was part of what they intended to convey. When they tell us that the Great Secret can be learned from Nature, they weren’t kidding!

On the one hand, I was seeing a terrible vista that shattered my illusions of “God in his heaven, and all is right with the world.” On the other hand, I could see that it wasn’t just mindless cruelty; that it was purposeful activity from another level of being.

My daughter arrived and I told her what I was observing – that the cliques were similar to Jane Goodall’s chimpanzees – and she, of course, dryly remarked, “Gee! How long did it take you to figure that out?!” The only thing was, she was thinking about it only in psychological terms and not in terms of literal life-force energy transfer.

Because of the many things the Cs had said, my mind immediately made associations. I also recalled a passage from James Redfield’s book The Celestine Prophecy.

My field is conflict, looking at why humans treat each other so violently. We’ve always known that this violence comes from the urge humans feel to control and dominate one another, but only recently have we studied this phenomenon from the inside, from the point of view of the individual’s consciousness. We have asked what happens inside a human being that makes him want to control someone else. We have found that when an individual walks up to another person and engages in a conversation, which happens billions of times each day in the world, one of two things can happen. That individual can come away feeling strong or feeling weak, depending on what occurs in the interaction.
For this reason, we humans always seem to take a manipulative posture. No matter what the particulars of the situation, or the subject matter, we prepare ourselves to say whatever we must in order to prevail in the conversation. Each of us seeks to find some way to control and thus to remain on top in the encounter. If we are successful, if our viewpoint prevails, then rather than feel weak, we receive a psychological boost. In other words we humans seek to outwit and control each other not just because of some tangible goal in the outside world that we’re trying to achieve, but because of a lift we get psychologically. (Redfield 1993, 71–72)

He then describes an unpleasant encounter between a man and woman and their daughter where the parents are pointed out as dominating the girl, and she lashes out violently in order to gain some control for herself. It is then suggested that when she grows up, she will think that she has to seize control and dominate others with the same intensity. “This same trauma no doubt happened to her parents before her. They have to dominate now because of the way their parents dominated them. That’s the means through which psychological violence is passed down from one generation to another.”

The only difference in that view and what I was seeing was that I was realizing that it was deeper than that – at the apex of the pyramid of predators, somebody was getting all the energy being passed along through something akin to etheric psychological filaments. It suddenly made sense that the Control System had been set up millennia ago, social and religious programs instituted, to produce this psychological trauma that extended over thousands of generations, in order for somebody, or some thing, to benefit; there was an “ultimate dominator” of the global clique. And guess what? Human beings were not at the top of the food chain!

As simple as this insight may seem to the reader, having access to all of the other information that has become available about these matters over the past few years, it was a stunning revelation to me.

I then began to think about S** and the “Vital information” that could be conveyed to me. The first thing I realized was that human beings at a certain point in their development reach a crossroad where they can choose which dynamic they will develop in spiritual terms: predator or prey, and it had nothing to do with material considerations. In fact, I wasn’t even sure if it was a choice and not just simply the inherent nature of an individual.

I could see that S** was, indeed, as the Cs had described her: a simple, giving soul. But in her dynamic interaction with her mother she was literally acting out the role of prey to her mother’s role of predator. As her mother grew older and less able to hunt on her own, she manipulated S** to engage in interactions whereby she became a sort of lure to induce other prey into her mother’s range of operation so that the feeding could continue. In a sense, it was very much like a weakened member of a herd that keeps wandering away into the realm of the predator, and when others would go after her to save her, they become prey as well; they leave the protection of the herd, or the network. In this sense, some individuals become a sort of predator by proxy – a lure to destruction; a decoy. On the other hand, I wasn’t too sure if that was exactly accurate either. Perhaps there were predators who stalked their prey in long, slow, silent exercises in patience and concealment?

I could instantly see that nearly all of humanity was in a terrible predicament by being unaware of this infrastructure of theological prey and predation. In the animal kingdom, who was who and what was what in terms of predators and prey was pretty easy to see because they look different and their behaviors are out in plain view. But in the human dynamic, it is masked from us. And it seemed to be masked for a reason: the masking is utilized to separate the herd, to divide and conquer.

Of course, that such a condition could be possible seemed to have no explanation in positivist terms until I thought about the culling factor, and the idea that spiritual vigor might be the objective. Using the animal kingdom as a template, it seemed obvious that those creatures that most correctly assessed and responded to their environment had the best chance of survival and reproduction. Those members of herds that remained in the symbiotic networked environment had strength and safety and numbers on their side. Those that strayed from the herd, those that exposed themselves to danger, were eaten. It was that simple.

It was at this moment that I saw myself as a cog in a vast global mechanism – a feeding machine – and I was nothing more than food. It literally made me sick to see it. What was more: I needed to understand where all this energy was really going. Who was getting it? Who was at the top of the food chain?

[...]

I just wanted him out of the house. I was hanging onto my resolve by a thread, and I knew I couldn’t take much more of the pity me trip because that had always been my weak point. I knew that, for the sake of the children, I had to win this battle. I had already spent too many years teaching my children by example how to be prey and now I needed to teach them by example how not to be prey.

[...]

The moment of true initiation. It seems that, as the great masters teach us, it is not a moment of great enlightenment. It is not someone who comes to show us reality. It is not a seeing all the world as a oneness. It is seeing the self as a liar and a feeder on others. It is measuring the self with truth. It is seeing that the Predator has been feeding on the self, that the self has been feeding on others and propagating the infection on to all those whom one claims to love and wishes to help. Initiation is not a glorious in-pouring of life and love and tears for the beauty and oneness of the world.

It is sheer terror.

It is a descent into Hell. It is the Shamanic descent into the underworld to do battle with demons. It is the dismemberment of the body, the flaying of the flesh from the bones, and the subsequent rebuilding of the self on a different foundation – a foundation of spiritual verity.

And if I could convey to you that Hell, that sensation, that solitary test in which the soul is weighed, by the self, finally and completely and seen for what it has truly done, you would see how little truth there is because of all the beliefs of the Matrix that have been inculcated and promulgated and tended so carefully by our emotions and by the deceptions of the predator within who convinces us that we are “good” and “pure” and there is “oneness.”

Indeed, one sees that there is “oneness,” but one sees that the aspect of God that is experienced at this level is the black, sucking, feeding maw of STS. One sees how little true Love is actually manifested at this level of being. One sees that all of our illusions about goodness and truth and beauty are lies. They are masks for more feeding.

And that is so horrifying an initiation that few survive.

That is “paying everything.”

Now, reread what Gurdjieff had to say about the matter; how he pointed out that a person has to “pay in advance,” that the key is to accept the idea that one is not what one thinks, that there is a different reality from which our own is projected, and that developing this idea in the realm of pure thought, and then using it as the platform by which one can observe and analyze, is the key to being able to see for a moment, and then again. One must be able to see the interactions of the petty tyrants in our lives, the predators who prey on us in the theological reality. Then, one must be willing to act. It is only after action that the true nature of the Predator reveals itself just as the vampire reacts with violence to being exposed by the presence of a mirror. Because, it must be kept always in mind that there are predators who are predators by choice – even if that choice is made at some level, in some part of themselves, that is not available to even their own conscious awareness. They, too, are part of the Matrix, and they wouldn’t be able to play their roles if they were not consciously convinced that they are right, that they are good, that they are righteous and long-suffering.

Very important chapter I think that is highly suggested to be read in full.

Back
Top Bottom