Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

Wait, that is a humongous assumption that seems at best to be flawed and dangerous. As if it wasn't possible to deceive anyone via email, specially these days.

Have you ever heard of the "Nigerian prince scams?" or any other internet scam? I think you're putting blind faith in the version of reality you wish to be true just because. And when prompted or questioned, you become rude and ignore the questions, ignore the advice and simply continue to post videos without context or explanation.

Above I asked you to summarize the 100's of videos you have watched so that a discussion may ensue, and you didn't and simply responded with vague declarations. I think that it's becoming rather clear that this forum might not be the place for you.
An example of lack of collinearity.

It gives the impression that the glass is already full and the new "water" spills out.

Whats the difference to a lady communicating to entities, using an ouya board postulating that she is communicating with her future selfs?
I would say the content and quality of the information derived from the sources. I think that if one were to honestly compare Laura’s body of work and the effect it’s had on so many of us, including the creation of this forum and SOTT, with other channeled materials, that the difference(s) would start to become clear.

I'm through page 4 of the thread.

It is good to be sceptical (and I am too, which is why I am asking), but isn't it the same with the C's message? It is also a benevolent group from a higher density helping us evolve to a higher state. It is only by looking at it more deeply that we can see whether it is helpful or not.
They (C's) seem to be willing to give to those who ask. Benevolence? I like the characterization of, "not nice, but smart" more.
That is not really what they are saying though. The supposedly "official" stance of the Federation is no direct contact with humanity, but they disagree with that (to some degree) and with other approaches of the Federation in Earth affairs.
Not only is it direct contact, it sounds to me (although I haven't read it) that they're dispatching "diktats" : or telling us what's what, because they know better based on their 4D level, as established by their claim to be on 4D level...
They are also saying that there are no "negative forces" within the Federation,

[...]
Oh, they're outside the bounds of the law of three. Or they're trying to convince us they just play patty cake and only make nice, so we can trust them.
You said you ventured a guess, but now you seem quite sure that it is ultraterrestrial misinformation. It could be, or it could be real. The fact that these are not channeled conversations makes this contact certainly quite unique. The usual flavor of the fake contacts (which @PopHistorian analyzed) seems to be a sort of "all is well" message and only general platitudes, while these do not shy away from stating the problems and the "horror of the situation", such as a genocide and enslavement being likely outcomes of where we are headed.
..."The Terror-of-the-Situation"
"In the name of the causes of my arising, I shall always strive to be just towards every already spiritualized origination, and towards all the originations of the future spiritualized manifestations..."
"..."Faith," "Hope," and "Love."...
"...how they believe, how they love, and how they hope-- ah, it is exactly in this that all the peculiarity of these three being-properties lies!...
"...consequences of the properties of the organ Kundabuffer --..."
"In consequence of this, the three-brained beings here are for the most part subject just to the perceptions and fixations in their presences of all sorts of "Sinkrpoosarams" or, as it is expressed here, they "believe-any-old-tale.""

In my understanding, the TotS is from our own stunted personal development, and is not related to the existential threat of nuclear war, or aliens waiting out in space, or genocide or enslavement. And rather that possibility for these last two follow from lack of development, and are patterns from history that seem to repeat to service "loosh for the moon".
Why not? The C's have said that they are with the Federation as well (July 30, 1994 session):
But did they display the official insignia, salute, and pledge fealty to future Cpt. Swarru?
And keep in mind that these are not "official representatives" of the Federation, but supposedly just a group of people who disagree with the official approach.
Well if they're not officially sanctioned with the Federation...
How did you recognize the help from 6D STO (C's) as real? Is it more difficult to recognize 4D STO help than 6D STO help?

They are already providing help in the form of information/knowledge and so far I have not seen any contradictions to what the C's have said. A confirmation from them whether this is a real contact or a very elaborate disinformation campaign would still be helpful though.

Beyond information, it is difficult to say what type of help we can expect. It is also not just me who thinks we could use some 4D STO help. Laura was saying the same thing in that session which I posted above:

From what this crew is saying, the main point of disagreement within the Federation seems to be whether the "negative forces" should be allowed to trick us into harmful free will decisions or whether the Federation should put a stop to it or at least expose it. The "official" stance is supposedly that this should not be interfered with, while this starship crew (and many others within the Federation) think that this cannot be allowed since it will lead to an enslavement and genocide type situation.

It does all come down to the free will decision of humanity. And if enough of us ask for help from 4D STO against the negative forces, then we may get it - maybe even in other forms than "just" information. They are also saying that there is much more weight to the free will decisions and asking of "awakened" people - that one person like that can "count" as much as hundreds of those who are asleep and just following programs or the organic portals (which they also talk about).
I think you're trying to weigh this for what it's worth, and I applaud that, as well as your asking questions.

I think that Laura has qualified that the C's material is not a gospel -- that there are methodological problems in the past with formulating questions, making assumptions, etc., and even in my opinion there will be problems in communicating information between parties if there is a gap in language or understanding on the topic in question, as a matter of course.

And I think C's channeling ought to be viewed in the context of Laura, and others involved, asking for things they may not be able to verify themselves, or asking for directions on what to investigate to better inform themselves. I think some times the answers there may have been "functional", as in pointing in a direction or getting thinking to go a certain way, rather than being straight-matter-of-fact. Also, IMO, some of the "feedback" is so hilarious or off-the-wall it dispels to me the idea that she's just using the board for funsies.

So the essence there is they are asking for help because they know they "don't have the whole banana", whereas this Federation group and Swaruu have the deal sealed up, and will present it to you wholesale, by e-mailing Gosia.

[...]
Regardless of this I went to the SWARUU website. I couldn't get past the first page. Why is the most advanced other realm extraterrestrial, Yazhi Swaruu, a fighter pilot? Who is she fighting as a fighter pilot? And she is also an 'expert in time manipulations'. Why would any 4th density STO soul be manipulating time or even focus on methodologies of manipulating time to become an expert in it. It just all sounds very STS to me. Then again what is this site's definition of what time even is? [...]
Swaruu: "I am Martha McSally, from the future."
The C's have also said that there will be no nuclear war (July 30, 1994):

Notice that the answer is not "the future is open" or even "that is unlikely", but "No, no nuclear war." This can only mean that nuclear war will not be allowed.
"atomic". "The future is open" is always a potential answer, don't you think? What do you suppose "close", means?
"You've closed discussion by trying my patience."

[...]

Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?

[...]

It may be the case that neither 4D STO nor 4D STS want an all-out nuclear war on Earth. Maybe that is why the C's said with certainty that there won't be one.
Out around the neighborhood stars seem to be doing nuclear fission/fusion business is booming. If they're sticking their nose in with an agenda, that don't jibe with STO, IMO, and this smacks of self-importance.

I think you should read the entire waves series, maybe that will help you understand many aspects we mentioned before. In this case STO doesn’t “want” or “desire” something, that’s purely STS thinking. They don’t “fight” either like we think in our concept of what we know about a wars. The war mentioned by them in the past transcripts It’s more like a balance thing from the universe itself.
[...]
See, the real battle is within ourselves, the knowledge will get us more free will which allows us decide which side we want to be in when the transition happens.
I believe casssiopeans appeared in Laura’s life not because she cried for help to be saved but because she wanted answers, she asked for help to get answers.
Thing is, I’m not going to put my hand in the fire and say this galactic confederation is fake entirely, I won’t say otherwise either, maybe they send real STO messages, perhaps mixed with some lies, even the Cs had some corrupt messages in the past because of the people that were present in those sessions which affected the outcome of the message!
Just for curiosity: It will help you in any way to validate that source?
That is a good point - and it is also one of the trickier lessons we have to learn: using intent without anticipation and without "grasping" at an outcome. It seems that this starship crew is definitely not beyond wanting. Does that mean they are purely STS? Maybe.

I was also thinking that it takes being 51% STO to graduate to the Fourth Density, according to the C's. Which means that in that case we are still 49% STS after an STO graduation. That number of course can be decreased, but it seems that 4D may still be more or less a mix of STO and STS tendencies, unlike 6D which are pure STO.

In other words, even if these supposed Pleiadeans display some signs of STS-type wanting, they may still be primarily STO.

Yes, and this seems to be another quite complex topic. Again, according to this source the Federation learned a long time ago that fighting wars against the "regressives" is not a good idea. Instead they learned not to attract/manifest nightmares, as this group puts it. This seems to describe the same kind of primarily "inner battle" between STO and STS.

On the other hand, they supposedly also have fighter pilots. I am not too familiar with the reasons, but apparently these are necessary in certain situations that are sort of like the exception to the rule.

Maybe, maybe not. I try not to anticipate, but I felt that I needed to ask this question.

"Goals" are a slippery slope in any case, as it usually involves anticipation. But yes, according to this group, the Federation races all agree on the "main goals" (for lack of a better word), but can disagree on the best ways to get there.

That's what this group is saying as well: "You are the help that was sent for humanity", referring to the supposed star seeds. The Ra material calls these people Wanderers who incarnated here from higher densities.

The C's also confirmed that Wanderers as described by Ra are real (August 11, 1996):
So I get the impression of your sincerity in this thread, axj. Let me point out the above bolded quote, though, and instead claim that everything is a slippery slope when there is no defined goal. "Outcome independent" in the outlook, by holding back anticipation of results? I think the work aspects are that we set aims (a necessity, in the system), make efforts toward them, but we do not control results, although we'll likely try to measure results and recalibrate...
I infer that your aim here is to try and vet the material from this source. I'll continue reading, thanks.

Correct me if I am wrong but the quote in italics above (and maybe Mememe's two subsequent quotes) seems to come from something an individual going under the name Montalk wrote back in 2003 after he had a falling out with Laura over the Quantum Future School and its approach.
That's correct.
But, since Mememe not only hijacked this thread, but also did it with a lot of nonsense, this thread was split and Mememe's participation along with members' replies were moved to this thread.
Is that an angler fish popping up ? 🤔 now there's looming many more pages of potential kandelnoost unwindings.

Well, that's just it, I don't think that the issue is that things aren't interesting enough for 4D STO to establish contact. It is us who have to choose to move in their direction, so to speak.

Otherwise, the way I could describe it is, if 4D STO sees us, they see us as the cattle of a farmer inside their fence being toyed around by the farmer. Interfering as such, would be a self serving act.

Which is probably another analogy to describe the group being discussed, the description they've given as motivation for their actions is akin to that one of a vegan activist who disrupts a farm. Disagreement, but self serving nonetheless.
Ayiyi. Analogy of us as sheep hypnotized by the magician...

I've been looking for something relevant to contribute to this thread for a while.

Someone said: Better no knowledge than false knowledge (I am paraphrasing)!

And today I read this from a comment by "Jeep" on the coronavirus thread:

Wetiko is a unique form of mind-blindness that renders us blind to our blindness (i.e., we don’t realize we are blind, but fancy ourselves as clear-seeing). Pointing at wetiko in its own unique way, The Gnostic Gospels says, “The darkness comes to anesthetize the intelligence and spread the cancer of mind blindness.” Seeing how the wetiko mind-virus surreptitiously works—both out in the world and especially within our own minds (which is the only place it can be confronted and potentially dissolved)—is its worst nightmare, for to see it takes away its raison d’etre, which is to perpetuate itself. Seeing wetiko simultaneously dispells its power over us while empowering ourselves.
By Paul Levy
Top of page 9! Perfect spot IMO, and a nice side reference.
I agree with you, Wandering Star, good catch. I think Levy´s way of explaining how psychic diseases develop is quite imprecedent, I would also highly recommend listening this interview and his books for those interested in understanding better how and why the corona virus lies is so damaging people´s sanity.

Whats the difference to a lady communicating to entities, using an ouya board postulating that she is communicating with her future selfs?
Channeling through her nervous system to ouija (OUEEJEE?) marshals kinesthetic / applied kinesiology brake as attenuation?

n. physics, attenuation or, in some contexts, extinction is the gradual loss of flux intensity through a medium. --wikiwikiblahblah

also likely ones' intentions are at issue in the question.

There are many differences, the most important one being what @Turgon referred to. Some others are that Laura is critically channeling with a group while the former is merely sending messages through the internet to whom ever is on the other side(which is probably some FBI agent).

@Terri I'm just curious since you are demanding everyone provide hard data and critical thinking, and this video has neither of those; Do you believe the narrative that this video is giving you? and if you do why? Do you actually believe that 1 billion people on earth aren't real people?

I did a little bit of digging and from their youtube channel I found their site, and stopped very quickly since it is a waste of time. Here is the alien source that provides this information.

So two very attractive alien ladies are communicating with us from their spaceships through the internet to provide this wealth of knowledge including the 1 billion holograms we live with... This seems legit to you or do you think that maybe this is just more cointelpro?
I agree with this one.
I have readed the supossed messages of those not supossed very attractive ladies months ago, and all you can get from all this story is to test your intuition and knowlowedge skills.
When a complete history is "built" uses pieces of others, because it is difficult to be creative, and a few words and sentences to glue all together.
If you pay attention, is also possible to detect the junctions of these patches.
I think this is the difference between a new and a tale. Also fictional writings have an intent wich facts lack.
This people describe a whole alien world in human terms, is like a horse asks you how much money had you paid for the nails of your sicles.
I would like to know who is baking all this mess and why.

As it is already mentioned, it is the quality of information. There are topics where information is verifiable and there are cases it is not possible. Often, these new age channels throw all sorts of word salad for any body to verify any thing except feel good. There is no point hung up on unverifiable information. But, one can research verifiable information through research, apply to one self and others, networking the results goes long way to build the trust in the source. That's exactly what is lacking in the Taygetan source.

There are so many, if you've read some of the material you would realize, that in the first place "the lady" asked and went through a lot to receive the information, it wasn't as simple as opening an email from someone claiming to be a source.

Second, the source communicating with "the lady" are constantly putting the effort of discovery and learning on her, instead of simply giving her information that is expected to be taken as gospel, to name but a few.

As others said, it's the quality of the fruits of the communication. Not sure if you've done some of the recommended reading, including The Wave, but if you ever choose to do some of your own reading into the amount of work that was put together, to which the communication served as inspiration, you will see the differences on your own.

@Terri I'm just curious since you are demanding everyone provide hard data and critical thinking, and this video has neither of those; Do you believe the narrative that this video is giving you? and if you do why? Do you actually believe that 1 billion people on earth aren't real people?

I did a little bit of digging and from their youtube channel I found their site, and stopped very quickly since it is a waste of time. Here is the alien source that provides this information.

So two very attractive alien ladies are communicating with us from their spaceships through the internet to provide this wealth of knowledge including the 1 billion holograms we live with... This seems legit to you or do you think that maybe this is just more cointelpro?
Thanks, Zar.

This is the same Yahzi Swaru as from Questions for the C's:
Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

Troll "mememe45" popped up over there and got a split thread.

Terri,
Hi. Do you compose messages like mememe45 or are you other Tagyetean envoy?

I didn’t watch Terri’s video that he posted, but Cs mentioned that there are lots of different groups of “not real people/not real humans “, around the planet earth that they disguised as humans. I trust Cs information more than any other information.

But, if the earth’s half population beings are Organic Portals and they are from 2nd density then, I think they have right to live among us. Problem is they are drains our energy.
And other human-like beings, reanimated robots, bio cyber-genetic humanoid, all sorts different beings among us and also hidden in underground, and waiting for chance to take over us.

But I am not worry, because we have our own Free-Will of strength to fight them off and besides that we have our own reinforcement force of STO beings, such as Walk-Ins, Wanderers, Cassiopaeans and Divine Cosmic Mind.

July 13, 2002

Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?

A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.

Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of the bloodline" that the Bible talks about?

A: Yes.

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?

A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.

Sept. 14, 2002

Q: (L) The question came up about the remark as to the numbers of OPs and you said something about encountering half as many OP's as souled humans. It was pointed out that, in mathematical terms, that would work out to encountering or interacting with more souled humans than OPs. So, you said the population was evenly distributed, when you say the population was evenly distributed does that mean that there are half organic portals and half souled humans, more or less?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Next? (V) Did we ask if if 4th density drains energy from OP's?

A: We have indicated that 4D STS drains through OP's.

5 August 1995

Q: (L) Okay, I am really curious to discover something about the ancient legend of the Hyperboreans?

A: There is a masking there. It is an incorrect description.

Q: (L) What do you mean? There was a race supposedly called the Hyperboreans...

A: That is a masking.

Q: (L) What is a masking?

A: A masking is an incorrect description of an historical event or condition.

Q: (L) What was the true event or condition that is masked as the Hyperboreans?

A: There have been, in your third density environment, at various points in space-time, residing on the surface of your planet, and also within its atmosphere, which structure has changed repeatedly, and, in fact, underneath the surface of your physical environment in 3rd density, a great many types of races of humans, some of whom are currently existing in your environment, and some of whom are not. And, also alternate humans. In other words, human-like 3rd density beings who could not be accurately described as humans as you know them. And, also there has been interaction with 4th density beings who pose as 3rd density beings, and 3rd density beings who have, at times in your history, have been able to temporarily and at will interact with 4th density in such a way as to present themselves as 4th density beings. So, we are describing here a virtual potpourri of history involving intelligent life within some realm or condition of your environment. To zero in on any group and give them a name at this point is not really appropriate as names connote approval, but, in fact, may merely be a stamp.

February 22, 1997

A: Underground bases see dramatic budget increase.

Q: (L) Ok, why do they have a budget increase?

A: Because there is much more activity to come.

Q: (L) Ok, what kind of activity?

A: Broad range.

Q: (L) Can you list, say, the top three?

A: Experimentation, utilization and implementation.

Q: (L & T) Of what?

A: Human "resources." Plan falling into place for "harvest."

Q: (T) The new underground bases, along with all the old ones are for the coming harvest?

A: And other purposes of STS forces' plans.

Q: (T) And other STS plans... (L) What is this thing called 'The Harvest'?

A: What do you think?

Q: (L) Well, is that harvest in a negative event, or harvest in a positive one? I mean, as in the harvesting of the wheats and the tares...

A: Either/or.

Q: (T) Ok, let's go back to the beginning of the session, when we were talking about the acceleration/expansion on underground bases in preparation for the harvest. Is that world-wide, we're talking here?

A: Yes, but United States is focus, due to particularly cooperative power structure profile.

Q: (T) Do we want to ask about the power structure profile? (L) No, we know what that is; they agreed to work with them. But, what I would like to know is what particular steps are being taken, what particular activities are being stepped up?

A: Acquisition, staging, testing of planned activity.

Q: (L) And what is the planned activity?

A: Control of absolutely everything.

A: Bio and cyber/genetic humanoid types now increasing exponentially in general population. You may have already encountered one or two during the past 10 days.

Q: (L) You, who? You, as in me, you as in Frank, who?

A: Reflect upon activities, and power and influence centers for answer.

October 21, 1995

Q: (L) OK, well, will you expand my database by telling me how a corpse can be reanimated if not done by a... if not with a soul?

A: Complex technology, using electronic bio-generation frequency matching, combined with extremely high frequency radio beacon transmitters for tracking and control of all functions, including thought pattern mimic and emotional frequency vibrational rate modulation!!!!

Q: (L) If they're doing this, does it make the physical body...

Q: (L) The blood, the heartbeat and everything...

A: All functions, including cellular, duplicated.

Q: (SV) What about the aura? (L) Would a being such as this still have an aura?

A: Projected.

Q: (L) OK, that would be projected, along with all of the frequencies, and everything else. Now... (SV) Are there a lot of dead people walking around?

A: This is method used for subjects discussed in "Matrix Material" instead of "Robots", as suggested.

Q: (L) Is there any way that a normal person would be able to identify such a being?

A: No.

Q: (L) Approximately how many of this type of being are walking around on our planet, acting like normal people?

A: 2,000,000.

Q: (L) Approximately 2 million?

Q: (L) Does this mean if one goes into a hospital for surgery, that it's possible for them to die and be reanimated in this manner? Without anybody being aware of what happened?

Q: (LM) Why? (L) Well, we know why, because they're creating a force, you know, putting it in place all over the planet so they can take over... We already know that! Is that correct?

A: Open.

October 13, 2001

Q: (L) Is there going to be a witch hunt in this country for people who the government wishes to identify as being potential terrorists, or anti-American, like the McCarthy era?
A: First there will be controls by laws. Then more force.
Q: (L) Is all of this going to culminate in some plan that is being activated at the present time? Is this all directed to a specific outcome by the powers that be, so to speak?
A: Mostly; but unexpected twists and turns from opposing forces.
Q: (L) And who are these opposing forces? Are there good guys, or is it just like another "gang," as in global gang wars? Using "gangs" metaphorically here.
A: 4th density STO will manifest help for some 3rd Density groups.
Q: (L) Do any of those 3rd density groups that are going to be helped include us? {Laughter.}
A: Close.
…….
A: Informant.
Q: (L) So there is a "journeyman" who is the informant from whom you obtained the information regarding the question?
A: 4th Density STO observer

“63.10 Questioner: Now, we have I believe, if I remember correctly— I think you said there were 600* million Wanderers, approximately. Am I correct in that memory?
Ra: I am Ra. This is approximately correct. There is some excess to that amount.

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.
Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.“

If you really ask, you really haven't read anything about Laura's work, and how she does it. She doesn't believe anything just because the source says so, there are a lot of filters applied, critical thinking and networking. The biggest test of veracity is not in what the C's say but that what they say makes you use your BRAIN and your ability to THINK.

I've been looking into this "contact" and in my opinion, this has a new agey/Billy Meier's feel to it. There are some truths mixed in those sessions but doesn't every "contact" have some truth to it? Even the Bible has some truths to it and it is still mainly propaganda. The good thing about the C's is that they didn't spoon feed Laura & crew whatever they wanted, they did all of this work based on pure research and connecting the dots. Also, the C's never claimed to be here and help us "evolve" like all these other "contacts".

It is reasonable to assume some 4D STO may be there. But, thinking that we can recognize them or their "help" is premature (to say the least) based on some chat or app or some channel. It is also assuming that we know what type of "help" we need at any time.

As it was told many times, there is a program for every body. We have seen over and over in human affairs, the help or happening in good in religion or politics or ideology or medicine or science is found to be trap. We have seen this trap over or over in New age in the name of Ascension. Best help STO can provide when properly asked is with knowledge/information leaving the application to individual choice. Other wise, it is a violation of free will.

What type of help you are expecting from them?
During the set of visions I had in a hospital bed with my right side paralyzed in 2005. I was asking if there was much time left for me in this lifetime. I was shown a series of markers for me to watch for.

One of the first was to search for the woman that I was told about in 1983, I believe. By 2007, I had found the Cassiopaea material.

Another was a child calling me PaPa. I had thought that was my granddaughter now 9. In fact the voice I heard was of my grandson now 5. To him I am PaPa. Whenever mom or dad get him down he turns to papa for rescue. About the right age also.

These were 2 of the highlights.

The help we got was in the form of 3D beings. They had set up shelters and were offering food and blankets to those who came out of hiding, requesting assistance. Things were not that great for humanity on the surface at the time. A lot of turmoil had taken place, winter was at hand and surface electricity was questionable. Also, there were a lot of empty dwellings. The people who were around were hidden in their homes, afraid to come out.

People were able to stand in front of a screen and view records of past lives, right up to current events. Answering questions they may have. No one was forced to do anything. It was on a voluntary basis.

It's not clear but people didn't have 4D abilities yet. They were just beginning to transfer. Some were not nearly ready yet. More time was necessary for those.

Back
Top Bottom