Recall of Grays

Honzap

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
The memory was triggered by re-reading older C`s session I have been into lately. It came while chopping logs for fire wood and stirred such a turmoil that some large pieces I thought needed a wedge to be split got chopped with a simple axe like nothing at all. So far only my wife heard the story although there were witnesses.

It happened in 1997 when I was working for a shoe making company and together with 2 colleagues of mine we were doing quality checks in few manufacturing factories in Spain. That evening after work we were playing cards, chatting and drinking. Few games in I excused myself and went to my apartment right next door. We were all staying in an appartment building with walls as thin as a wafer. The reason for leaving the game night was, that I wanted to practice on my astral travels. I know. Young, naive and stupid. It is said for a reason not to play with fire, or you may get burned. Or become someone else`s food.

So laying in my bed, doing breathing kind of similar to pipe breath, ready to get on the trip. Until that point I only got out of my body for a very short while towards the ceiling, and got sucked back in. This was when so far solid ceiling above my head started caving in on me as if it was canvas with something heavy in the middle. It was middle of the night, no lights in the bedroom, but I could see everything clearly. I recognized ovoid shape in the middle of the protrusion. That thing turned into a head of Freddy Krueger and was looking right at me. Don`t laugh, I didn`t know any better at that point.

What came next was complete body paralysis. Limbs simply would not move, voice wouldn`t come out either. Except for something that sounded like a werewolf howling at the moon as both of my colleagues remarked upon the next morning when inquiring what the heck was that about. To say I was embarrased, shaken and several other things is an understatement. After what seemed like an hour the head moved backwards, the ceiling was solid again and little later on I regained control over my body. Sweaty and scared, I don`t remember sleeping at all. With the mind racing I was trying to figure out the best course of action for what was clear that what ever that thing was, it was going to come back.

And come back it did, right the next night. Exactly the same way. Since I knew what was coming, it did not scare me to the same degree. Similar body paralysis, but this time my vocal cords worked. I have cursed the thing with such a foul language you would have hard times finding even in the urban dictionary. Somehow that worked and make the thing retract and not appear again.

25 year older wiser thoughts on this.
Did it ever come back? I would be surprised if it didn`t, but my mind`s way to cope with the situation was to shut down or not to admit such thing was even possible.
No, I do not think for a single second the cursing made it go away. Reflecting back, it was the resolve to defend myself despite the odds that did it. Secondly, now I have read several books on the subject, the thing coming thru the ceiling was most likely a Grey. Figuring out why Freddy specifically is probably tied to a horror movie I watched in my teenage years and I clearly mustn`t have gotten completely over it.
Next, since the experience I noticed ringing in both of my ears. Sometimes just one or the other, few times both at the same time. Not tinnitus, as people around me commented several times, I can "hear grass growing". Was it an implant in the ear/s? There is no way of confirming. Needless to say, the whole experience put a stop into what I used to call "esoteric excercises" back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom