Receivership Capability

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
From the ancient time, humans have been trying to reach out to contact higher source's knowledge or energy, but few have successfully reached in some point and majority seekers failed because maybe lack of knowledge or lack of disciplines to stay on to working themselves.

And we all are here to gaining knowledge that eventually can build our-self to become better person and better "receiver" so, that we can stay on our path and help others.

Laura said:
September 23, 2000

Q: What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

A: Close.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?

And nowadays we have all the information or enough information from Cs that assist us to build or expanding "Receiver" in our brain.
Laura said:
Session Date: July 18th 2015

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Laura said:
November 19, 1994

Q: (L) What does the cosmic retrieval system retrieve?

A: Remember computer was inspired by cosmic forces and reflects universal intelligence system of retrieval of reality.

Q: (T) What you have described, on a very large scale, sophisticated...

A: Grand scale, close.

Q: (T) Can I access it through our earthly computer system?

A: In a sense, but not directly as of yet. But just wait.

Q: (L) Are you, in a sense, part of the cosmic computer network retrieval system?

A: All are in one way or another.

Now I think about it, everything what we doing here is related to the building "broader, better receivership capability". So, we can gain knowledge by reading Laura's books and Cs transcripts plus read recommended books. And have to actively participate Network to connect with other members, all the activity would also help leads to add more DNA strands in our body.
Laura said:
Session Date: October 11th 2014

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

(L) So this takes us back to what they were just saying a minute ago about the soul being able to change DNA itself, or with its tribal unit helpers; that is, you can change your DNA through "Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels."

A: Oh indeed! The times ahead will be most interesting especially if the network both expands to the full tribal unit strength, and many others take the initiative to move up to the next stair step.

Q: (L) So we can each be working on ourselves individually with diet, cold therapy, with our networking, with getting rid of our emotional baggage, learning how to get along, etc. But all of that is really just kind of like preparatory for a phase transition?

So, the receiver is our physical body.
That is why we do Eiriu-Eolas Breathing Program exercise to stimulates nervous system in our body so on...and furthermore,

Three-Stage breathing- Stimulate all organ systems to detox and heal naturally.
Beatha breathing- Accesses and releases emotional toxicity and psychological pain, it release Karmic burden too.
Prayer of the Soul Meditation- Soul level healing.
Laura said:
Session Date: August 5th 2009

Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: It is already having effects in other realms.

Q: (L) What other realms?

A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) Well, I had suggested to everyone that they should do it together - I mean, the whole program on Mondays and Thursdays. And then the other parts of the program as needed, especially the meditation every day if possible. Is that the best way to break it into daily practice and then weekly intensive practice?

A: Yes. And doing it on the same day leads to community building!

And Cs uses Cosmic Retrieval System to get answers from the "information field" some people called Vacuum. Akasic Record, Hall of Records, Zero Point, Universal Information Field...
Laura said:
Session Date: April 16th 2016

(L) Don't you know what the Cosmic Retrieval System is?!

A: We use it all the time. It's like RAM in a computer.

Q: (Pierre) Oh, they just used the Cosmic Retrieval System to answer this question.

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) That's pretty handy.

A: Information field access.

And Cs gave us so many other methods to enhance our brain to become better receiver.
We take Iodine to cleanse our body from heavy metals and harmful organisms, but protects all the glandular systems which are interface with higher densities.
Laura said:
Session Date: November 21st 2015

Q: (L) This Brownstein book says that iodine is an excellent antibiotic for all kinds of organisms including bacteria, tuberculosis, fungi, yeasts, molds, and viruses; that it has no side effects like pharmaceutical antibiotics, and there is no development of resistance against it. Apparently the only reason this is not being talked about is because they can’t patent it and make money...
So, let me ask you: Could iodine combat AIDS?

Q: (L) Ebola?

Q: (L) Plague?

Q: (Galatea) Chicken Pox?

Q: (L) Measles?

Q: (L) Well, why the hell didn't you tell us about this before?! [laughter]

A: Would you have believed it? Also, it is a very good thing that you have gone through various programs already or you would have been one of those that takes years to normalize and you would have lost heart and quit too soon.

Q: (L) So it came at the right time.

(Galatea) Everything happens when it's meant to happen.

(Perceval) Taking iodine supposedly gives you energy, but that's from what? Killing critters?

(L) No, it gives you energy for other reasons. But it also kills critters and it also removes metals which could be interfering with energy....It feeds the thyroid gland which sets the rate of your metabolism; it needs iodine to do what it does to enable energy to be utilized by cells; something like that. It does all of these different things... read the book!

(nicklebleu) It feeds every cell.

Q: (Galatea) I wonder if it also works against skin cancer?

(nicklebleu) It's usually said in terms of nuclear radiation or fallout that iodine is only good to protect the thyroid. Does it have other protective effects in this regard?

A: Protects all the glandular systems which are your interface with higher densities.

Some foods are harmful to us that disrupting spiritual growth.
Session Date: August 29th 2015

Q: (Perceval) When they said they'd benefit from regular meditative practice, would some version of EE and the Prayer of the Soul be enough, or something more specific?

A: The EE program can be used as a foundation, but straight meditation with seed is more along the line intended here.
All of them need to learn to discipline the mind.

Laura said:
Some people ought to meditate one way, some people ought to meditate another way. Each individual has specific requirements as to type and duration of meditation. Every case is individual.

Meditation, taken in proper doses, along with "tuning the reading instrument", can certainly accelerate one's "progress."

There are two basic ways to meditate: with seed and without seed. That is, to have something to focus on, or to attempt to completely empty the mind. It is generally more productive to meditate with seed in the beginning. Depending on your "type" the "seed" will be different. If you are a visual person, holding a visual image in the mind works. If you are an auditory person, holding a phrase and "hearing" it in your mind works. If you are kinesthetic, holding a "feeling" or trying to achieve that feeling, works best.

Also, at the point when you begin to have some success in stilling the "chatter," you can experiment with changing the seed or combining. You might have a visual and auditory, or feeling and visual, or auditory and feeling, or all of them at once.

5.2 Ra: ...begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self.
The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

So, we have given lots different methods to work on self but main thing is have to Awakening one’s conscience, then "if work on "receivership capability" all else come naturally".

Laura said:
Session Date: July 26th 2014

(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups?

A: We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Q: (L) Well,...Something that's been on my mind is...so many group members have in getting themselves moving to do useful things, helpful things that help the network, help the group, help the Work, and to keep going.....
And I would like to know what is it about this group here that has made us able to put our noses to the grindstone for years and years... even under the most trying of circumstances. What is the quality that a person needs to be able to get - excuse me for saying this, but - to get their asses in gear, move, and keep moving? What is the needed quality?

A: Awakened conscience.

Q: (L) But how did we manage to get awakened consciences, and how can other people manage to do it, too?

A: Recall how you started, you acted on your own as the conscience of the world.

A: And that is what developed your conscience. And those who helped were also in the process.

Q: (Andromeda) You have to constantly keep awake about what's happening.

(L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep.

Hi Kay Kim! It was thoughtful of you to focus on this topic. It would seem to be a central aspect to growing the soul, gaining knowledge and perhaps even having an impact on how the future unfolds. This is a fantastic, stimulating "program" to upload into the RAM of the mind! Sometimes it is difficult to stay focused on what is actually important vs. all the "noise".

I would like to suggest a minor amplification (as long as we are talking about receivers).

I would say the mind is not necessarily, strictly part of the physical body. The body is one component which, contains many subcomponents of its own. But the mind is a more tricky fish to get a hold of; to understand. The non-corporeal interface component. A source-of creation-component. An access-to-other-realms component. In short: the Whoo-Whoo component! (the ballroom that holds the cosmic disco ball? The human RAM?)

Here is another thing I noticed: "Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain."

In this phrase I hear that the effort to acquire knowledge matters at least as much as the knowledge itself. So, for example, this is why the C's don't just "spill the beans" about stuff so easily. And it is why it is not enough to just listen at the feet of the masters. It is also necessary to ponder the incoming knowledge deeply; to relate to it on a personal level; to see it at work in our lives; to try to grasp its significance and meaning. All this connects to the idea that the knowledge has to be used and acted on to be made real. Like stretching during yoga: at first the body is stiff/there is no pathway of movement and motion. And then, from the attempt to stretch, the pathway opens up and forms.

Hello BHelmet,

Thanks for your explanation.
It helped me to thinking more clearly!

Seems like you had had an "ah-ha" moment here Kay Kim :cool:

I'd like to add that I believe another great way of fine tuning your receiver is to put into action what we are learning at the moment about lying to ourselves and "thinking about the way we think with the way we think" or the newer term "thinking errors" which are covered in the latest recommended reading books: The Raine and Samenow material.

It's absolutely fascinating (and horrifying) to discover the things we normalise or explain away with these errors. So, I think that learning to identify and re-wire such thought processes is essential in creating a clear channel. FWIW

Hello lainey,

Haha, you have great perception, yes, I do enjoy doing research or rather putting things together. Doing that makes me clarify my thoughts.

And currently I am reading “Inside the Criminal Mind” , because Laura’s suggestion, probably this book is very important for us read for some reason.

But actually I would like to just read Laura’s books and Cs Transcripts over again, and research more subjects in my mind.
Because when ever I read Cs or Laura’s books, I feels it’s energy vibrating in my body.
In my whole life, I have read so many books but I never experienced any energy.

I'm wondering what exactly the C's have in mind by "tuning the centers."

So we know poor physical health is a 'deal breaker.' But then there's also draining of energy through emotional hooks from running programs. Laura asked the C's what could be done about that and they responded, calculate.

"The Intellectual Centre registers, thinks, calculates, combines, researches, etc."

"All there is is lessons" One learns with the mind combined with experience, and we learn exponentially by networking, sharing information and experience with each other.

But mental effort seems to be the key with conscience as a motivating or driving force. OSIT

Hello genero81,

So, I have been reading Laura’s article to find the answer for “tuning the center” and I think that means,

When person discovered Truth in this reality and seeing things with clarity, then that turn out Awakening one’s conscience to the purity of center/core of being.

You can read whole article in this link,

Commentary on Boris Mouravieff's Gnosis
https://cassiopaea.org/cass/mouravieff1.htm
Article - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
The Cassiopaeans have indicated certain pathways to follow, but as always, we are more or less on our own in acquiring the knowledge and learning how to apply it.

The work in question is that of the Russian exile Boris Mouravieff, presented in his three part study and commentaries entitled Gnosis. Very little information is available on the background of these materials while a good deal of disinformation is circulating in other circles, and it is best to address these problems before we even attempt to present the material.

As it happens, during our research into Boris M., we discovered that he was being soundly lambasted by William Patrick Patterson in his book "Talking With the Left Hand" in which he accuses Mouravieff of "stealing" his ideas from Gurdjieff.

Patterson fails to bring forth the least fact, the least witness, the least clue, the least element of proof. He only states an opinion, his own, considering it of sufficient weightiness to confuse it with the truth.

I would like to add here that we most thoroughly agree that Mouravieff's work is extraordinary in its clarity and completion of what was started by Gurdjieff, explaining much that Gurdjieff never explained, or if he did, those he explained it to either did not understand it, or sought to keep it secret so as to dispense it in controlled dollops to those they considered worthy (or who had enough money to pay for it.)

I would like to note here that the work of Mouravieff provides that ineluctable bridge between the works of Gurdjieff, Ibn al-'Arabi, Carlos Casteneda, conjectured esoteric Christianity, hermeticism/alchemy and the Cassiopaeans.

It should be noted that the Cassiopaeans have definitively supported the existence and work of a man around whom the Jesus legend formed - though they tell us that the story in the Bible that is supposed to be history is a myth - and here we find a body of teachings that lends background to this view, as well as supplemental information that elucidates the many clues offered by the Cassiopaeans.

Whatever the case may be, we come out of these conjectures with the observation, which is now entirely objective, that Gnosis contains more information then [Ouspensky's] Fragments. Mouravieff evaluated the volume of supplementary material in Gnosis at one third more than those contained in Ouspensky's Fragments.

How can Patterson explain that the copier knows more than the one copied, that the thief is richer than the one who is robbed?

The course studies the Christian Gnosis of Boris Mouravieff, exiled at the time of the Russian Revolution, who was a little-known 'third man' who before and after WWII, and taught and practiced the Fourth Way in its original Christian form.

This raised the hair on my head not only because of all the material I had found in Mouravieff's work that echoed the words of the Cassiopaeans, but because of the remark they had once made:

07-19-97
A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!
Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?
A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.

And I can guarantee the reader that Mouravieff presents the keys to move on to the next level.

Mouravieff continues:

The permanent link which must be introduced between the Personality and the real "I" is esoteric Knowledge. The knowledge and understanding that it permits us to acquire represent the philosopher's stone of the medieval mystics. They are capable of provoking in man the transmutation to which he aspires.

We must work ceaselessly, for fear of not succeeding in time. One must work, says Jesus, "while it is day: the night comes when no man can work."

These commentaries of Mouravieff are absolutely invaluable, and would be helpful to every seeker on the path and reader of the Cassiopaean Material. This is especially so because Mouravieff actually describes things that we have already experienced, even though we did not precisely understand what it was we were doing, how or even why.wailed about it to the C's:

Q: (L) I want you guys to know that I sometimes feel a wee tiny bit like a pawn on a chessboard!
A: You should, you inhabit 3rd density STS environment.

Q: (L) Okay. One of the sensations I have experienced is that I have had it up to the eyebrows with the negative energies and experiences of 3rd density, and I have thought lately that this feeling of having had enough, in an absolute sense, is one of the primary motivators for wanting to find one's way out of this trap we are in. I want out of it. Is this part of this "nature" as you call it?

A: Yes. [...] When you see the futility of the limitations of 3rd density life, it means you are ready to graduate. Notice those who wallow in it.

Q: (L) This recent 'awakening' or period of seeing things with such clarity, as they really were, and the whole picture of the interactions between people and how truly ugly it can be. I plunged into a terrible depression. I needed to get my balance from seeing so much all at once. Can you explain to me what was going on?

A: Growth.

As Mouravieff has just said: "If we only knew what Illusion is, we would then know the opposite: what Truth is. This Truth would liberate us from slavery."

And it seems that the only way we have of discovering Truth in this reality, is to first of all strip away all the lies. And Lord! There's a raft of them!

Indeed, even in reading Mouravieff we must discriminate. But it is apparent that there is information there that can assist the seeker to greater understanding of the process of spiritual transformation.

But true evolution cannot occur except on the basis of the original film - after all artificially added elements have been eliminated. The latter is conditional on a return to the PURITY of the centers, especially the emotional center which - at least at the start - is the sole receptacle of Cosmic Solar influences.

This was absolutely the case for both Ark and myself. Past life memories literally flooded into our waking and sleeping consciousnesses.

During later development, the Individuality becomes progressively integrated with the higher cosmos.

Reading this thread and thinking about receivership capability had me thinking about “time” and the living here and now. Reading the recommended books and changing my diet really have me thinking in this area. I have been reading a few articles on Sott about silencing the mind and came to the thinking this is really important. So I know that we have spoken in this area before, but after reading about development trauma I have realized my mind has been living in some other point in time either past or for something in the future, everywhere and anywhere but right now at this moment in “time." This may be subjective but maybe this is kind of say the chaos and unbalance of humanity. Learning to stay in the here and now is kind if a balancing between sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system that heals our trauma’s that leads us perhaps to tune our receiver and to avoid being "food". Sorry if this doesn’t make sense or has been mentioned before. I was thinking and thought I would share.

I mean that everything that I do seems seems to be the intent of changing something past or future. Maybe these fight or flight signals from our CNS is what causes these imbalances and leads us to make the choices we make. Maybe this is where the
Programs start from at an early age.

I'm also quite grateful for this thread focused on receivership capability. It would be wonderful to speak to others who felt that they have, over time, gained this capability.

My experience with this dates back nearly 20 years, beginning with what could only be described as a near death experience, but may have actually been the result of a rush of DMT in combination with other substances, and also lying down in a specific way at a roughly 45 degree angle.

It seems as though it became possible at that time to catapult my awareness beyond a certain cage or trap around earth and reach a place with consciousnesses that were both surprised and happy to see me.

I have come to learn that this experience was in all likelihood as much connecting with a future state of my own self, as it was connecting with separate consciousnesses. They did not feel separate. It felt like entering into a collective consciousness.

I was sent back, but flooded with information that was extremely difficult to translate or decode into communicable data, at least at the time. These past 20 years have been an effort to do that, and to learn more, constantly, in an effort to make sense of what happened to me, and where I was going after this suddent and drastic change in direction in my life.

I was led from that point onwards in an extremely vigorous and constant progression through learning various things that I would go on to realize were all critically interconnected.

Although this required a great amount of physical isolation, for the most part I did not feel all that alone, largely thanks to what seems to be a constant state of receivership aside from when I would fall and go through lower vibrational phases at moments of weakness.

It would be easy for example to open a dialogue internally, letting my own future self communicate with me or through me, whether directly to me, even speaking through my own voice, or channeling through me to others, especially in that case by typing extremely quickly in a forum.

On one hand it would feel like automatic writing, but on the other I would have at least a certain degree of awareness and understanding of what I was typing.

To make a long story short, after enough of this I began to feel like everything had already happened, and I had become that future self, watching the events unfold in some kind of an instant replay.

This would become the new normal to get used to, and I am still adapting to a mode of experiencing reality that is becoming less and less like what I knew before. I suppose it's neither looking forward into the future from the present, nor is it looking back to the progressing moment from the future.

It is both, but it is something entirely different as well, like seeing the timespan(s) in terms of its/their cycles and what the cycles themselves mean, including the branching off points between one and any of several possible further ones, rather than in terms of a linear timeline with no sense of cycles at all.

I hope it makes sense. Looking forward to getting to know more people on the forum.

Kay Kim said:
Excellent work Ka Kim
From the ancient time, humans have been trying to reach out to contact higher source's knowledge or energy, but few have successfully reached in some point and majority seekers failed because maybe lack of knowledge or lack of disciplines to stay on to working themselves.

And we all are here to gaining knowledge that eventually can build our-self to become better person and better "receiver" so, that we can stay on our path and help you

Laura said:
September 23, 2000

Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?

And nowadays we have all the information or enough information from Cs that assist us to build or expanding "Receiver" in our brain.
Laura said:
Session Date: July 18th 2015

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Laura said:
November 19, 1994

Q: (L) What does the cosmic retrieval system retrieve?

A: Remember computer was inspired by cosmic forces and reflects universal intelligence system of retrieval of reality.

Q: (T) What you have described, on a very large scale, sophisticated...

A: Grand scale, close.

Q: (T) Can I access it through our earthly computer system?

A: In a sense, but not directly as of yet. But just wait.

Q: (L) Are you, in a sense, part of the cosmic computer network retrieval system?

A: All are in one way or another.

Now I think about it, everything what we doing here is related to the building "broader, better receivership capability". So, we can gain knowledge by reading Laura's books and Cs transcripts plus read recommended books. And have to actively participate Network to connect with other members, all the activity would also help leads to add more DNA strands in our body.
Laura said:
Session Date: October 11th 2014

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

(L) So this takes us back to what they were just saying a minute ago about the soul being able to change DNA itself, or with its tribal unit helpers; that is, you can change your DNA through "Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels."

A: Oh indeed! The times ahead will be most interesting especially if the network both expands to the full tribal unit strength, and many others take the initiative to move up to the next stair step.

Q: (L) So we can each be working on ourselves individually with diet, cold therapy, with our networking, with getting rid of our emotional baggage, learning how to get along, etc. But all of that is really just kind of like preparatory for a phase transition? Okay

That is why we do Eiriu-Eolas Breathing Program exercise to stimulates nervous system in our body so on...and furthermore,

Three-Stage breathing- Stimulate all organ systems to detox and heal naturally.
Beatha breathing- Accesses and releases emotional toxicity and psychological pain, it release Karmic burden too.
Prayer of the Soul Meditation- Soul level healing.
Laura said:
Session Date: August 5th 2009

Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: It is already having effects in other realms.

Q: (L) What other realms?

A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) Well, I had suggested to everyone that they should do it together - I mean, the whole program on Mondays and Thursdays. And then the other parts of the program as needed, especially the meditation every day if possible. Is that the best way to break it into daily practice and then weekly intensive practice?

A: Yes. And doing it on the same day leads to community building!

And Cs uses Cosmic Retrieval System to get answers from the "information field" some people called Vacuum. Akasic Record, Hall of Records, Zero Point, Universal Information Field...
Laura said:
Session Date: April 16th 2016

(L) Don't you know what the Cosmic Retrieval System is?!

A: We use it all the time. It's like RAM in a computer.

Q: (Pierre) Oh, they just used the Cosmic Retrieval System to answer this question.

Q: (Pierre) That's pretty handy.

A: Information field access.

And Cs gave us so many other methods to enhance our brain to become better receiver.
We take Iodine to cleanse our body from heavy metals and harmful organisms, but protects all the glandular systems which are interface with higher densities.
Laura said:
Session Date: November 21st 2015

Q: (L) This Brownstein book says that iodine is an excellent antibiotic for all kinds of organisms including bacteria, tuberculosis, fungi, yeasts, molds, and viruses; that it has no side effects like pharmaceutical antibiotics, and there is no development of resistance against it. Apparently the only reason this is not being talked about is because they can’t patent it and make money...
So, let me ask you: Could iodine combat AIDS?

Q: (L) Ebola?

Q: (L) Plague?

Q: (Galatea) Chicken Pox?

Q: (L) Measles?

Q: (L) Well, why the hell didn't you tell us about this before?! [laughter]

A: Would you have believed it? Also, it is a very good thing that you have gone through various programs already or you would have been one of those that takes years to normalize and you would have lost heart and quit too soon.

Q: (L) So it came at the right time.

(Galatea) Everything happens when it's meant to happen.

(Perceval) Taking iodine supposedly gives you energy, but that's from what? Killing critters?

(L) No, it gives you energy for other reasons. But it also kills critters and it also removes metals which could be interfering with energy....It feeds the thyroid gland which sets the rate of your metabolism; it needs iodine to do what it does to enable energy to be utilized by cells; something like that. It does all of these different things... read the book!

(nicklebleu) It feeds every cell.

Q: (Galatea) I wonder if it also works against skin cancer?

(nicklebleu) It's usually said in terms of nuclear radiation or fallout that iodine is only good to protect the thyroid. Does it have other protective effects in this regard?

A: Protects all the glandular systems which are your interface with higher densities.

Some foods are harmful to us that disrupting spiritual growth.
Session Date: August 29th 2015

Q: (Perceval) When they said they'd benefit from regular meditative practice, would some version of EE and the Prayer of the Soul be enough, or something more specific?

A: The EE program can be used as a foundation, but straight meditation with seed is more along the line intended here.
All of them need to learn to discipline the mind.

Laura said:
Some people ought to meditate one way, some people ought to meditate another way. Each individual has specific requirements as to type and duration of meditation. Every case is individual.

Meditation, taken in proper doses, along with "tuning the reading instrument", can certainly accelerate one's "progress."

There are two basic ways to meditate: with seed and without seed. That is, to have something to focus on, or to attempt to completely empty the mind. It is generally more productive to meditate with seed in the beginning. Depending on your "type" the "seed" will be different. If you are a visual person, holding a visual image in the mind works. If you are an auditory person, holding a phrase and "hearing" it in your mind works. If you are kinesthetic, holding a "feeling" or trying to achieve that feeling, works best.

Also, at the point when you begin to have some success in stilling the "chatter," you can experiment with changing the seed or combining. You might have a visual and auditory, or feeling and visual, or auditory and feeling, or all of them at once.

5.2 Ra: ...begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self.
The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

So, we have given lots different methods to work on self but main thing is have to Awakening one’s conscience, then "if work on "receivership capability" all else come naturally".

Laura said:
Session Date: July 26th 2014

(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups?

A: We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) Well,...Something that's been on my mind is...so many group members have in getting themselves moving to do useful things, helpful things that help the network, help the group, help the Work, and to keep going.....
And I would like to know what is it about this group here that has made us able to put our noses to the grindstone for years and years... even under the most trying of circumstances. What is the quality that a person needs to be able to get - excuse me for saying this, but - to get their asses in gear, move, and keep moving? What is the needed quality?

A: Awakened conscience.

Q: (L) But how did we manage to get awakened consciences, and how can other people manage to do it, too?

A: Recall how you started, you acted on your own as the conscience of the world.

A: And that is what developed your conscience. And those who helped were also in the process.

Q: (Andromeda) You have to constantly keep awake about what's happening.

(L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep.
Thanks Ka Kim for these information.Much appreciation. I have made some notes which will be helpful for myself and others.

Kay Kim said:
Silk
Session 3 January 2009
Q: ...(S) ...They said "various EM frequencies". Well I'm thinking is the WiFi inside house.
A: Very bad!!!
Q: ...(Ark) You were asking about WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with little antenna on our ASUS?...
A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.
Q: (S) ...if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. (L) You can't escape it all.
A: Silk is always good.
Q: ...(S) Is it more important to protect the head and brain, or the body.
A: Everything. And D_ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.

Session 2 December 2000
Q: (L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk,....that's what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator.
Q: (L) Then there must be some element of 3rd density tech involved,...they may be using nanotech for all we know. We may have these kinds of monitors in our bodies based on nanotechnology. (TK) How we can we determine what kind of personal device we can build or make to protect ourselves?
A: More silk.

Would wearing wool be at all beneficial for such purposes and if so how would it compare to silk? I am just asking as I happen to have some woolen clothing and am wondering if it would be helpful to wear it more often.

Reactions: Ca.
Hello Seato,

Nowadays I just read books that recommend by this forum, so that I don’t waste my time. But before I joined with Cassiopaean group, I remembered one Hermetic book by Franz Bardon mentioning about “silk” and give instruction to make entity but have to keep inside the silk cloth, and when bidding to do some errands, open the silk until the entity comeback, otherwise the entity could not come back and die, something like that.
I never made anything in the book, but nowadays I have more knowledge from this Forum, so, now I know that book was/is teaching black-magic. Thanks to Laura/Cs and Divine Cosmic Mind, I got out safely from all the Dark Forces.

And maybe one years ago, I don't remember the title of book but it was free PDF from internet, it was one of Gurdjieff student’s memoirs or autobiography, described about Gurdjieff’s place was covered with lots beautiful colors of silk.

And Cassiopaean mentions silk as blocking bad frequency few times in Transcripts.
But generally people just knows Wool is use for comfort and warm.

I'm wondering what exactly the C's have in mind by "tuning the centers."

So we know poor physical health is a 'deal breaker.' But then there's also draining of energy through emotional hooks from running programs. Laura asked the C's what could be done about that and they responded, calculate.

"The Intellectual Centre registers, thinks, calculates, combines, researches, etc."

"All there is is lessons" One learns with the mind combined with experience, and we learn exponentially by networking, sharing information and experience with each other.

But mental effort seems to be the key with conscience as a motivating or driving force. OSIT

Kay Kim,

I agree with genero81 that the emotions and the path to control them can be "like a maze". By reading the recent reading material that was recommended by Laura I think we will see "thinking errors" that we never saw before.

Session 28 April 1996
Q: (L) As you know, we just had a little chat with Sandra and we thank you for that. Now, we have
been discussing a lot of different things here, and the main thing that I have been focusing on is the
trap of emotions. I would like to know if this trap is foisted upon us from external sources?
A: The formula is "foisted."
Q: (L) What is the formula?
A: Set pattern, like a maze.
Q: (L) Okay. And what is the most effective way to get out of this maze of emotional control?
A: Calculate.
Q: (L) Is there anything that can be done when one is in process of extricating oneself from an
emotional trap to cut off or ease the pain of it? It quite literally hurts.
A: No need to ease.
Q: (L) Well, once you have done it and gone through it, or, more particularly, once you see that it is a
trap, it doesn't hurt anymore - or lessens. Another thing is that we all have been affected by being
sucked into emotional traps, seemingly since birth. Is this common for all people?
A: All? No, most, yes.

I think if you read some more of the reading list books you may improve your receivership capacity in ways you haven't even thought about.

Reactions: Ca.
Back
Top Bottom