Regarding study of discrete math and computers for understanding how cosmic retrieval system works

Andrey

Jedi
Hello.

I Recently got back into the IT Field, and I've been having a lot of interesting thoughts while studying this vast field of information. I have been looking into how CPU's are made, how different components talk to each other, the math behind all the computations, programming concepts, how networks talk to each other, computer forensics, and more.

I recall some answers from the transcripts where they say computers were inspired by cosmic forces. In another answer they say that the study of computers brings some inner understandings and possible knowledge about how the cosmic retrieval system works.

So I wanted to ask the C's if the study of discrete mathematics and study of computer architecture and computer science a good way to understand some of the technical aspects of how the cosmic retrieval system is structured and if this is an accurate analogy and a field worth looking into for understanding the nature of the cosmic retrieval system.

Thanks for reading.

Hello.
As I was confused by the term "cosmic retrieval system", I looked for it on the forum and found this explanation :
In a few sessions, Cassiopaeans refer to it as RAM in the computer, and on another occasion, they refer to it as the cosmic retrieval system also. I tend to think about it like this: The Cassiopaeans are on the 6D STO level to which the billions of paths lead and we with our lives, on this planet, with this pattern of events where we are only one of the possibilities in a huge, a HUGE possibility and if the Cassiopaeans they relate to some specific issue that is, from their perspective "out there", buried in one of these realities, and let's not forget that everything happens all at once, in time zero, they need some system that will allow them to get this information.

My guess is that this universal retrieval system is also some form of intelligence and consciousness, not in the form of a person or even an entity, but as a sort of mass hyper-consciousness to which the Cassiopaeans first connect and then look for answers there. Kind of as if we had a Universe Library. Cassiopaens instead of going into this library and searching it all. They refer to this universal retrieval system, which is this Universe Library with somebody who works there, and as this person knows the place and where to look, finds a suitable book with important information and gives it to the petitioner. And as a universal retrieval system maybe is some form of awareness and intelligence, it may also have a sense of humor, I do not know.

Back
Top Bottom