Registering for membership

ona.alicia

Padawan Learner
Hi all!

I very recently came across the writings of LKJ, as well as the Cassiopaea and sott.net websites, and it has opened my eyes quite a bit (to say the least)!!! I am interested in joining the F of the CM, but I do have a few concerns, which may have been addressed, but I haven't been able to find:

It asks for alot of personal info, such as address, birthdate, phone number, churches you've belonged to, etc.....I'm kind of nervous about divulging so much private info; why is it required and how can I be sure is it protected against nefarious intentions?

Also I've read about the defamation attempts against LKJ and I understand that there are people out there who are masters of disinfo. The only thing that bothers me about this is that I haven't seen where LKJ has addressed accusations of what actually happened to the money collected from her house raffle in New Port Richey, FL under the Perseus Foundation?! Any info about that is appreciated, just to ease my mind as to the veracity of her innocence. No insult is intended by either of these questions, btw. :huh:

I am looking forward to reading more of LKJ's works and networking with other people that are awakening the the true reality of our universe.

Sincerely,

Ona Alicia

ona.alicia said:
Also I've read about the defamation attempts against LKJ and I understand that there are people out there who are masters of disinfo. The only thing that bothers me about this is that I haven't seen where LKJ has addressed accusations of what actually happened to the money collected from her house raffle in New Port Richey, FL under the Perseus Foundation?! Any info about that is appreciated, just to ease my mind as to the veracity of her innocence. No insult is intended by either of these questions, btw. :huh:

Hi, Ona Alicia. Have you read the articles and testimonials here? Several of them deal with the 'house raffle scam' lies, e.g. this one and this one, among others.

BTW, we encourage all members to post an introduction of sorts on the newbie board. And speaking of boards, welcome aboard! ;)

Oh,

I have been trying to dig up info and I'm glad you are pointing me in the right direction. I will post a newbie intro in the very near future! Thank You for your help.

Ona Alicia :)

Re: Registering for membership P.S.

Thank you again, but as to the amount of app info requested for F of CM membership....?

Hello,

I just read one of the links (the short story) that explains the backstory. Were the legal docs, exhibits, etc. ever uploaded as to the outcome of the house?

OA

ona.alicia said:
It asks for alot of personal info, such as address, birthdate, phone number, churches you've belonged to, etc.....I'm kind of nervous about divulging so much private info; why is it required and how can I be sure is it protected against nefarious intentions?

Such information is commonly given when joining any official group or society etc, and the reasons for giving it rather obvious. Perhaps since you have such suspicions about who we are and what we do, it might be better for you to get better acquainted with who we are and what we do before filling in any applications.

I wouldn't say I am suspicious, but have a healthy skepticism and discernment, as I have had negative experiences with evil in the course of my life too! Thank You for answering.

ona.alicia said:
I wouldn't say I am suspicious, but have a healthy skepticism and discernment, as I have had negative experiences with evil in the course of my life too! Thank You for answering.

Healthy skepticism and discernment are the cornerstones of FOTCM. I'm curious about why you would want to join an organization of which you would even passingly suspect having 'nefarious purposes'?

Also I'm not worried about what FOTC would do with my info; but how is the info protected from OUTSIDE bodies/entities? People hack into things all the time....that's the nefarious entities I am referring to....

ona.alicia said:
Hello,

I just read one of the links (the short story) that explains the backstory. Were the legal docs, exhibits, etc. ever uploaded as to the outcome of the house?

OA

What legal docs would you like to see considering the outcome?

Since I registered for membership also, I was wondering on the wait time that it takes to get any official membership documentation stating that I am a member? I did submit my application on line and sent my signed form in along with the processing fee last month. I was wondering if you needed more information?

Hi Laura,

I am new to your work and I am just trying to familiarize myself with the the info surrounding the disinfo as well as your wonderful info. I'm readining the wave book on the C website, as well as a hard copy of the "Secret History" which is extremely interesting! I was reading under the short story link about the attacks on you from others concerning the raffle in FL. At the bottom of the article, you had stated that you would upload the documents, etc., verifying the story. I didn't see them and didn't know if they were uploaded on another page. I thought I missed them and just wanted to take a look. Not a demand or anything, just thought I might of missed it. Thank you for answering!

Regards,
Ona.Alicia

ona.alicia said:
Hi Laura,

I am new to your work and I am just trying to familiarize myself with the the info surrounding the disinfo as well as your wonderful info. I'm readining the wave book on the C website, as well as a hard copy of the "Secret History" which is extremely interesting! I was reading under the short story link about the attacks on you from others concerning the raffle in FL. At the bottom of the article, you had stated that you would upload the documents, etc., verifying the story. I didn't see them and didn't know if they were uploaded on another page. I thought I missed them and just wanted to take a look. Not a demand or anything, just thought I might of missed it. Thank you for answering!

Regards,
Ona.Alicia

There will be more information uploaded to that site as we get the time to do it. Documents have to be dealt with carefully so as to prevent certain details that are useful for legal reasons from being exposed. For example, I can prove via bank records exactly how much the raffle took in (not much) but that is the sort of document you save for a court case. It's sort of a strategic advantage. You wait until someone takes the accusation to a legal level, then you provide the documentation and are then in a position to really crush the accuser including having them charged with making false accusations which can put them in jail in some locations. The police and court system really don't like having their time and resources wasted, so I hope you can see that some things are being kept for strategy. When you don't have a lot of money to sue people, you wait until they go on the attack and let them hang themselves. See?

KingTiger said:
Since I registered for membership also, I was wondering on the wait time that it takes to get any official membership documentation stating that I am a member? I did submit my application on line and sent my signed form in along with the processing fee last month. I was wondering if you needed more information?

Hey KingTiger, maybe have a look in this topic to answer your question. As far as I understand it, it is not only that you know -them- (the team) but they also like first to know you!

Back
Top Bottom