Reiki testimony

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
Hi! Since last week my father (76 years old) started to have chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath at nights generally when he went to sleep. For two days he wake up with that pain, but it subsided in ten minutes. My father is cardiopath because he had a hearth attack 10 years ago and since that event he has a conventional treatment. Blood thinners, statins (which I convince him to left by seasons) and others complicated medicines. I went to the cardiologist and there was two possible causes, hearthburn or angina pectoris. Well he started the hearthburn treatment but the pain in nights repeated again. One of the medice in a organic nitrate, which generates NO (nitrous oxide) and expands arteries. We find some pills that is used under the tongue that the doctor recommended and it works immediately so I needed to find that medice mononitrate of isosorbide, another one that is a permanent one, but I couldn't find it anywhere because the problem that Venezuela has with it, So I ask some distance reiki to my friends in Mexico, Wednesday.
Thursday night we expected the attack to start, but it didn't happend! the only thing my father noted is that he couldn't sleep that night. In the meanwhile I was as crazy looking for the medice. The next day I contacted a person that wanted to donate it. That night I didn't have the medice yet, and I was worried, but the attack didn't happen! I give him some valerian root and he could sleep some. He is not open to take magnesium and nothing really that the doctor has not or prescribed to take, but since he was afraid, he started accept to take magnesium, vitamin d 10000 units, and some E vitamin.

Finally I got the medice but since he is not having the attack I don't want to give it to him, in any case we have the emergency pill that acts immediately. I don't know if I am being irresponsible in doing that, because according what I have read people develops tolerance to that pills and it would be complicated to have that supply of that medice continuously. So I have faith in the reiki. I suspect he couldn't sleep because that day he started to receive reiki and had a lot energy.

I also suspect this angina has related to an incident in which we got rubbed at home and he has not been able to freeing of that emotional energy that maybe has still in his body .

I wanted to thank to my friends of the forum by his attention to my problem. I really appreciate your help!

Thinkingfingers said:
Great to hear the good news Galaxia2002. :bacon:

Thank you Thinkingfingers!

I also want to talk about something that maybe did wrong, maybe I have to ask to my father for permission for receive reiki, I thought about it quickly before to made the request, because I felt the pressure of time and I considered that since my father is becoming like a child, he is under my charge, so to say. He can't manage to organize his pills and taking them to the pointed our, and he is really ignorant about health, minerals, diet and even more esoterica matters. I will be pointless in my opinion trying to describe the procedure and I take it for granted that he will said I was describing a quackery/bewitchment.

He is still free of angine attacks! although today in the evening he manifest a weird circulatory sense in the chest area, as a sense of to feel the blood circulation that he is normally not aware, and he wake up at the morning with a strage sensation in his hears. He had felt that sensation when his blood pressure is abnormally high but in this case it was not, it was rather a bit under the normal.

Again guys thank for your help :)

The problem here with permission is that, perhaps your father needs and incarnated with the intent to experience the full extent of this illness, and for this reason he would have refused Reiki. Now you have given it to him without permission, you have in effect taken the bullet for him. You and your friends may experience some sort of blacklash from this act; by determining the needs of another you have aligned yourselves with STS in this act which opens you up to attack.

Being so close to the situation it may be hard for your or your friends to understand how your actions could have been anything but good, especially if you are not familiar with the law of choice.

Perhaps it would have been better to send the energy to be "in the vicinity" of him, and so he might somehow choose whether to use it.

In any case, I hope all goes well with your father hopefully no harm was done, but if so lessons will be forthcoming.

monotonic said:
The problem here with permission is that, perhaps your father needs and incarnated with the intent to experience the full extent of this illness, and for this reason he would have refused Reiki. Now you have given it to him without permission, you have in effect taken the bullet for him. You and your friends may experience some sort of blacklash from this act; by determining the needs of another you have aligned yourselves with STS in this act which opens you up to attack.

Being so close to the situation it may be hard for your or your friends to understand how your actions could have been anything but good, especially if you are not familiar with the law of choice.

Perhaps it would have been better to send the energy to be "in the vicinity" of him, and so he might somehow choose whether to use it.

In any case, I hope all goes well with your father hopefully no harm was done, but if so lessons will be forthcoming.

I understand your point monotonic but It is difficult to disern. I ever wonder myself about situations like that and I think that for example in case of children would be suitable to take a choice for them. But what about an adult man? Well, maybe if the man is like a child in one sense or he is not able to take a choice, it is suitable to take the choice for him too. Really I do not know and it is truly complicated to know exactly what happen in higher realm, so to speak. So, in front of the doubt, I think that Galaxia2002 maybe took a good choice. Anyway I do not think that he has made some damage asking for Reiki or allowing practice it with his father, it was just an "emergency maneuver" and I do not think that that can change too much his fate. Just my opinion.

msante said:
I understand your point monotonic but It is difficult to disern. I ever wonder myself about situations like that and I think that for example in case of children would be suitable to take a choice for them.

I think it's perfectly fine for parents to give reiki to their own kids (when they're young). A parent is responsible for his kids' health and well-being, after all. I also think that it's fine in emergency situations, like when the person is unable to give consent. But I agree that it's a tricky issue, and there's a fine line between giving something to someone while still trying to respect their free will, and forcing it on them.

That's why I have doubts, I tried to take in account the free will factor, but I had to act quick. In that moment, there was nothing I can do for my father, only watched him to have his attack, trying to calm him down, and thinking that maybe he will die because I didn't have the pills. The pills didn't appear, and with the scarcity of medicine here, there is no much hope that it would appear, added that my father is a very nervous, moody, and ignorant person. After any complicated situation he got paralyzed and my mom and I have to solve the problem. On the other hand he is now being receptive to take magnesium and D vitamin, after I explained him their functions and properties, a thing he would not be open to do before, so maybe he is scared and want to do something to get better.

But knowing that he is feeling better, and is calm, and the emergency situation is over (at least it seems to be). I can try to explain him what reiki is, and if he want to receive it in any case more reiki is needed in the future.

He has not needed and don't want to take the pill, but he didn't feel so good from Monday to Wednesday with insomnia and some chest discomfort, but today he feel good and had a good night of sleep, and it is noticeable, he has more energy.

He underwent a heart test called eco-stress and the physician that was doing it told to my father that for the symptoms he reported, what she was seeing in the test don't justify what he feels, but we need to wait until his cardiologist together with another tests, evaluate his case.

monotonic said:

It is really difficult to discern, and I don't know if what I am going to told could be a sign of this blacklash? I said "could" because bad and difficult things are happening to everybody in my neighborhood, city and country with a creepy frequency, even us in the past. Two days ago, the same day that the earth received the blast of the coronal ejection of sun. My father took me in his car to my job which is near our house and we hit a man in a motorcycle from behind, he was stopped suddenly in front of us. The crash was really slight with a tiny dent and a scratch. The motorcycle was stopped to allow a pedestrian to pass the street in a forbidden place as is habit here. This is maybe a sign, but it could be just something that given the context of the place I live has nothing of remarkable.

Does your father ask for good wishes from his friends and family? Does he express any sentiment like "keep me in your thoughts"? If so, then I think that is permission for reiki from family and, if a member of the immediate family is connected to others that he/she views as 'family', then I think distance reiki is permissible also.

That sounds reasonable given that Reiki is not an energy in itself, but rather allows healing energy that is already there to flow. IE there is healing potential in thoughts and prayers, and Reiki unblocks it.

Maybe the mistake is to think that Reiki is more than a delivery mechanism.

Joe said:
Does your father ask for good wishes from his friends and family? Does he express any sentiment like "keep me in your thoughts"? If so, then I think that is permission for reiki from family and, if a member of the immediate family is connected to others that he/she views as 'family', then I think distance reiki is permissible also.

Yeah, tend to think the same. And even if he has not stated it explicitly as such, maybe asking him if its OK to send him best wishes or prayers could be similar? Something that conforms to his own belief system.

Navigator said:
Joe said:

Yeah, tend to think the same. And even if he has not stated it explicitly as such, maybe asking him if its OK to send him best wishes or prayers could be similar? Something that conforms to his own belief system.

I think in the same line too. And it's great that you saw results Galaxia2002 :D.

My father generally don't ask to anyone nothing like that, my family either, it is not our custom, neither in the way Joe said. I really don't know if he believe in prayers, but I remembered that somebody was really ill from our family and another person told him that they will pray for that person and he said, "yes, please pray". But I think he is whether unbelieving or very discrete about all that is related to prays.

An Update, I am happy because the eco-stress test showed that there is no large arteries obstructed. The cardiologyst discontinue the use of the nitrate like pill and my father has not felt any pain in a week. It seems that the problem was at level of blood microcirculation. That's good news!!! I hope he didn't need that pill again. I believe reiki help him and still think that those angine attacks were of emotional nature. So I want to say Thank you reiki team!!

Galaxia2002 said:
An Update, I am happy because the eco-stress test showed that there is no large arteries obstructed. The cardiologyst discontinue the use of the nitrate like pill and my father has not felt any pain in a week. It seems that the problem was at level of blood microcirculation. That's good news!!! I hope he didn't need that pill again. I believe reiki help him and still think that those angine attacks were of emotional nature. So I want to say Thank you reiki team!!

Thanks for the update G2002, and I am very glad that your father is better!! :thup:

msante said:
Galaxia2002 said:

Thanks for the update G2002, and I am very glad that your father is better!! :thup:

Ditto! Thanks for the update! It's great to know that he is better! And so nice to see that Reiki is possibly having an effect!

Back
Top Bottom