Reinhard Hirtler - snake oil salesman

Re: Reinhard Hirtler - antichrist?

WhiteRose said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eTzdv4aAyI

Sign of the beast in Poland

He could be dangerous if people fall for his performance, but it's not a very convincing one. At the beginning of the video he says something about 'seeing the polish people with their shields and swords down that "I cried for days after that"' with a bit of a squeel as if to imply he's about to cry even now, but he's a bad actor with a very flat performance, imo. I find him incredibly creepy and, he's not very convincing! His translator is probably more talented, and she seems to get in on the act too.

I did a google search to see if there's any more info on him and i couldn't find a wiki page but found his own site - which i would be very reluctant to be trust a word of:

From his website _http://www.braziliankidskare.org/about
About Us
Reinhard & Debi Hirtler

Reinhard Hirtler was born in Austria and grew up as one of 10 children in the home of a pastor in a charismatic denomination. He went to a Bible School in the south of England.
Debi Hirtler grew up in Los Angeles, California in very poor circumstances. She joined the United States Air Force which eventually led her to England where she also went to the same Bible School as Reinhard.

They got married and started working on church planting in Austria. Eighteen years and 7 church plants later they heard God tell them to move with their two sons to North Carolina, in the United States. They were a part of Morningstar Ministries for about 8 years where Reinhard was ordained as a minister and Debi was church secretary for nearly two of those years.

In 2013 they heard the Lord tell them to move to Brazil to be a part of what the Lord was doing in that country with a particular network of churches called Videira, which means the Vine. They moved near the center of Brazil in March 2014. Reinhard travels to as many of the nearly 900 churches ministering every week. Debi travels with him some, but is also working on becoming fluent in the Portuguese language. Reinhard is doing very well with the language but still wants to learn more in order to be able to preach, pray and prophesy in Portuguese, which is slightly more difficult than just speaking.
Accountability

We are working with pastors from a Videira church who are living in São Luís. They are accountable to us for every penny they spend for the Brazilian Kids Kare program. They provide us with receipts of all money spent in detail. They have opened a special and separate bank account and founded a non profit organization for the sole purpose of the work we are doing together.

We and they together are accountable to the Videira presbytery for all finances in our care. There are very strict guidelines in Videira about finances and everyone is very careful to keep those guidelines. If, for any reason, someone would not or does not keep them, they are called before the main presbytery and held accountable and must make retribution for anything they may have done wrong, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

This last part professing accountable finances actually makes me suspicious! One protests too much?

I didn't watch it any further that about 5 minutes; it's typical preacher babble but even more irksome because of who is delivering it, imo.

Watch why there is a woman next to him? It's a symbol ...

Much ado about nothing; another snake-oil salesman.

I feel that you do not want my help here
Trying to convey something to you with symbols
and you are reading this through the language ...
That's why I do not want to be here now

itellsya said:
(...) He could be dangerous if people fall for his performance, but it's not a very convincing one. At the beginning of the video he says something about 'seeing the polish people with their shields and swords down that "I cried for days after that"' with a bit of a squeel as if to imply he's about to cry even now, but he's a bad actor with a very flat performance, imo. I find him incredibly creepy and, he's not very convincing! His translator is probably more talented, and she seems to get in on the act too.

Yeah, this guy is quite painful to watch actually. I don't know how this poor performance that was probably meant to be emotional can convince anyone. That, combined with the content of what he's saying, made me give up after after a minute. This guy is actually super creepy IMO.

itellsya said:
(...) This last part professing accountable finances actually makes me suspicious! One protests too much? (...)

Exactly.

WhiteRose said:
Watch why there is a woman next to him? It's a symbol ...

A symbol of what? :huh: She's just a translator which isn't surprising since he's delivering his overly dramatic creepy speech to a non-English speaking audience.

WhiteRose said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eTzdv4aAyI

Sign of the beast in Poland

The 'beast' from the transcripts:

From Session 16 October 1994

Q: (L) And who is this Beast?

A: New World Order aka Brotherhood aka Lizzies aka antichrist.

So no one person would be the beast. It is the system.

I couldn't really listen to this guy very long either. So not sure what snake oil this guy is selling. Hate to say it, but these guys are a dime a dozen, and with enough awareness, you can avoid these types altogether.

Back
Top Bottom