reptilian

cloud2

A Disturbance in the Force
I had never heard of Laura or her work until tonight and am pretty desperate for awnsers or a solution aty the moment.I'm not sure if I should email her direct,,,if she does this kind of work but any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.

My story...
I am or at least was a somewhat innocent young man, 33 years old but feel younger than that.I did a reading with a person basically who is what I now think to be a black magican and I did absolutely nothing to offend him.He sent reptilians my way or at least thats what I think they are.I now think he is definately one too or at least shifts between human and reptilian.This has been going on probably a month but I have totally lost track of time.These beings are so cunning and complex, you just wouldn't believe.I swear.Its like dark christ consciousness or something.I got to the next deception part of this article yesterday which is rather frightening. _http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e...tml#connection

And the last month has been utterly horrendous.Being an ordinary hostage would be an absolute doddle after this.They hook into your mind and emotions and literally just watch whsat you think and feel all day.At night and during the day I have been subjucted to all kinds of bizarre and crazy surgeries inside the body, inside the head.They are obsesed with meddling,poking and proding and far worse.I don't even want to touch inot what happens when I Sleep and have gotten 6 hours in 2 and 1/2 or so days and woke up toa cunning and satisfied menacing growling.

I swear on everything that's left of who I am that's its true.If you know of anybody that realistically might be able to help, please let me know.I have already talked to several people that specialize in this field and result haven't happened so it doesn't look good but I'm still dreaming that somebody knows someone on here that could perform an exorcism or has actually encountered such phenomenon.

I found somebody that I'm happy to work with so thread can be closed. I have to say reading some of Laura's book High Strangeness on google books blew me away.I have to get strong and quickly.Will be buying it.

And please stay away from psychics. Until we know what we are doing and what forces we may be dealing with, it is foolish to experiment blindly.

Please read, reading will help you more than you'd think! And just as a personal advice, pray to the universe for protection against attacks.

Good luck! :)

Highly recommended to ease the collateral damage of the experience's you maybe having, "the book" by "Laura Knight-Jadczyk," and available through Redpill Press.
http://store.therabbitholeusa.com/product/high-strangeness-hyperdimensions-and-process-alien-abduction

High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions and the Process of Alien Abduction

High Strangeness is an enlightening attempt to weave together the contradictory threads of religion, science, history, alien abduction, and the true nature of political conspiracies. With thorough research and a drive for the truth, Laura Knight-Jadczyk strips away the facades of official culture and opens doors to understanding our reality. The Second Edition adds new material that explains the hyperdimensional mechanisms by which our reality is controlled and shaped by the 'alien' overlords. The self-serving actions of unwitting puppets - psychopaths and other pathological types - who may have no knowledge that they are being used, become the portals through which an agenda that is hostile to humanity as a whole, is pushed forward.

Attachments

• high_strangeness2_ds.jpg
    high_strangeness2_ds.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 190
Back
Top Bottom