Request about sessions

Dark Schneider

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello everyone ! I am here to adress a request. I didn't really know where to send my message, since my first demand had created a disfunction when I send on Quantum Future website.

Well, I'm on News of Tomorrow's forum and I contribuate to post translations in french of cassiopea's sessions. So, I had the idea to transpose these sessions on Dailymotion, in audio format, and I'm helped by the DSpeech application. The result convinced me quite and would be an alternative for the texts. I would like to know if Laura Knight-Jadczyk would authorize me to continue this project ?

Here is an example : http://www.dailymotion.com/dark_schneider/video/x4qxe5_cass-940723_events

Thank you for having paid attention, and excuse me for the english faults if there are some.

Hi, it is not a good idea to translate the sessions in audio format because most of the information is context specific. We have already had a lot of situations where the information there is taken out of context leading to all sorts of problems.

A better idea for audio reproduction would be the Wave series...

How would you feel about that?

Joe

Are the Wave series translated in french ? I think, the first is, but I don't know about the others.

It would be a better idea, yes. If information has got a better flow by that way, why not. Sessions are information at "brand state" if i'm correct. The better way to understand this material, is reading all sessions, where information is dispersed.
I thought that it might not "talk" to some, but if there is a better way to explore, I am ok.

Hi,

the Wave II is being proofread and should be available by the end of August - beginning of September. The other books will be proofread too and should be available in 2009.

Thanks, that's good news. Ok, I'll put aside cassiopea transcriptions for a moment and I'll try with The Wave in French. :-)

Hi there ! I bought the book, and here's the beginning : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ayt7_londe-01-avantpropos_news

From a reader's point of view I enjoyed the format... It is somewhat relaxing to have a nice voice rread something very interesting. This is new to me as I prefer reading, but one of the advantages is the possibility of turning the sound up and learning while washing my dishes... Lovely!
dg

Back
Top Bottom