Research examines the power of a human stare

Hesper

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Colin Ross, the psychiatrist interviewed by SOTT Radio on dissociative identity disorder and secret mind control projects, has also been doing research into the human energy field. This video is the summation of one of his most recent papers, published in the journal The Anthropology of Consciousness. Though it's nothing "new", since psy research has been going on for years (the book Irreducible Mind is a great summary of that research), he presents ways to move forward with research into the human energy field, and how it connects with other energy fields. His projects are definitely something to keep an eye on, IMO, since he is an extremely intelligent man who seems to be on a "no BS" wavelength.

https://youtu.be/7YhM8yJsjOM

On the subject of mainstream science, it's obvious that science is elitist (though that's not necessarily a bad thing), authoritarian, and ponerized. The authoritarian aspect comes in with the fact that authoritarian followers will never, ever allow for a radical departure from materialism into the blossoming of a true science of the spirit. And the ponerized aspect has been covered extensively by Colin Ross and others; mainstream psychiatrists, psychologists, and anthropologists have repeatedly found great pleasure in torturing and exterminating human beings. The Nazi doctors were one group, but then we have Operation Bluebird, MK-Ultra, Operation Artichoke, the ideas behind "psychic driving" and undoubtedly more to the present day in the "behavioral units" at Abu Ghraib. These are the individuals who have been "in charge" of the study of humanity. So I'm happy every time someone who seems legitimately human pushes forward with actual science.

Interesting. I've been thinking about the "evil eye" in the last few days, which was taken very seriously in the cultural milieu of my childhood. More seriously, the article title is "Hypothesis: The Electrophysiological Basis of Evil Eye Belief". The paper is behind paywall on the journal website but by googling the title you can find the pdf of the paper (just saying).

mkrnhr said:
"Hypothesis: The Electrophysiological Basis of Evil Eye Belief".

Collin Ross does some pretty interesting research. In his book on human energy fields he also described an experiment where they are able to pick up the specific EM frequency that emanates from the eyes iirc.

If any of you would like to borrow it you can! I'll try to bring it with me next time I see you hesper.

Also they are trying to make a device that can interface with electronics just by looking at it that is based on his findings.

Interestingly, i also remember him describing that the eye emanations correlate with brain wave patterns. Wild if they can pull off some of the their ideas for useful technology that would arise from insights such as his.

This reminds me of a YouTube video where Rupert Sheldrake mentioned the sense of being stared at and turning around to the person who is staring at you. From my understanding this is a simplest form of psychic ability? And just having done a quick google search, he's even written a book (The sense of being stared at). Fascinating.

Regarding:

"Hypothesis: The Electrophysiological Basis of Evil Eye Belief"
I think Ross posted it on his site here:

_http://www.rossenergysystems.com/Downloads/Paper_The-Electrophysiological-Basis-Of-Evil-Eye-Belief.pdf

This one also sounds interesting: "Traditional Beliefs and Electromagnetic Fields":

_http://www.rossenergysystems.com/Downloads/Paper_Traditional-Beliefs-And-Electromagnetic-Fields.pdf

He has a few others as well here:

_http://www.rossenergysystems.com/Publications.asp

Quite interesting indeed and I'm happy that Ross is researching that important topic.

It was posited somewhere (details are fuzzy, it's been decades) that one's right eye was their subjective transmission of 'self' into the world, replete with masking according to the situation at hand. The left eye was closer to an actual take on an individual's 'self'. Maybe experimentation could reveal different data between left and right?
FWIW...........

ashu said:
This reminds me of a YouTube video where Rupert Sheldrake mentioned the sense of being stared at and turning around to the person who is staring at you. From my understanding this is a simplest form of psychic ability? And just having done a quick google search, he's even written a book (The sense of being stared at). Fascinating.
Japanese ninja stealth doctrine instructs the spy to avert their gaze from sentries to avoid alerting them.

Hi, very interesting topic and will listen to the interview. I'm sorry I can't add any insights here at the moment, not being familiar with the topic,(as far as I know right now) it does coincide somewhat with something I've been wondering about in the last few days so thought I'd mention it. This statement caught my attention by Thaigrr:

"It was posited somewhere (details are fuzzy, it's been decades) that one's right eye was their subjective transmission of 'self' into the world, replete with masking according to the situation at hand. The left eye was closer to an actual take on an individual's 'self'. Maybe experimentation could reveal different data between left and right?
FWIW.........

I have been thinking about certain phenomenon I've experienced over the years. Specifically, the sense of non physical beings communicating with me briefly and "they" always present themselves on my right side. The recognition of this "being" takes place inside my head but they are perceived as being separate from me. Perhaps my own subjective self being transmitted into the world? On the other hand, perhaps its the right side of the brain that's picking up on this phenomenon which would also make sense being in alignment with the more open processes of this side of our brains.

I'm also very tuned in to this staring energy coming my way. I've shocked people a few times with quickly catching them in the act. I know I've a certain level of sensitivity to these more finally tuned frequencies. Its been a curse earlier in life but have learned to appreciate this more in my maturity. I'm hoping this doesn't sound egotistical or being "special" in some way. Its more that I appreciate these subtle impressions I receive and enjoy sharing these experiences with others who may also be interested in this.

A good day to all! :D

Fascinating indeed! The fact this energy from the eye or brain can travel so far outside the body and be perceived. Bringing the science to the paranormal and beliefs of "primitive peoples". I also appreciate his take on being separated from the natural EM/biological energies of the planet and the maladies created in this artificial environment.. I will listen to his SOTT interview which sounds equally fascinating. Thanks for bringing attention to a new source of quality information.

My apologizes for the last post as it now seems off topic. I thought this short clip was actually a hour+ presentation so saved it for listening only to see its just 9min. long :( He says A LOT in those 9 minutes!

Thank you for showing this. It certainly is very interesting, and I will admit I hadn't even put any thought into the idea of the power behind a stare and why an individual may be able to feel themselves being watched. I guess it goes to show to keep an open mind and question everything. Of particular intrigue I find is the distance over which the energy exiting the eye is capable of travelling.

It is an interesting topic. Had a few experiences, playing around with telepathy from afar and it did work on several occasions. It was amusing to see an attractive women at the other end of the bar continually looking in my direction, but not knowing where or how the request was made. But there seems to me, to be an STS side to this so I stopped. It was just experimental on a simple level. Probably an innate ability for most 'souled' beings, but wonder if an organic portal would have the same ability.

Somewhere in my memory banks, there's this foggy notion that the C's had mentioned something about staring into mirrors, but have been unable to find the post through the search feature. The C's mentioned mirrors in relation to the psychomanteum back in January 97, but I feel like the topic was revisited briefly in the last few years-but cannot find it. If anyone remembers this, let me know.

And the transcripts are gone again from Cass Forum home page, for some strange reason. Can't find any news on that either...

Seato said:
Thank you for showing this. It certainly is very interesting,.. Of particular intrigue I find is the distance over which the energy exiting the eye is capable of travelling.
With technology several thousands years ahead, a sort of, ocular emission radar; could possibly pick up, a visual stare signal, targeting a UFO or perhaps a star.
:shock:

Back
Top Bottom