Review: Change Your Encodements...by Amma channeled by Cathy Chapman

mamadrama

The Living Force
189182452X.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ
Change Your Encodements, Your DNA, Your Life! by Amma through Cathy Chapman
Authors : Amma , Chapman, Cathy

Synopsis of book from Sedona Journal where Cathy Chapman is a regular contributor.

The first part of this book discusses what you call love. Love is the most powerful energy--you are made of this energy, so when you learn to harness it, you can do whatever you wish to do in your life.

The second part contains powerful techniques for working with your DNA encodements. Discover how this process works so that you can make great changes in your life. Encodements will help you to do what some would call miracles.

The third part contains what some call predictions, which are nothing more than my reading and interpretation of the energy at the time when the energy was read. Predictions can be changed to have a more positive result--the point of my making predictions is so that you can change them.

Dear one, each time you begin reading, I suggest that you do the following: Breathe in and out of your heart center and set your intention to tap into the energy of the message you are reading. Ask that you be given the secrets contained within the message and ask to be shown how to implement these secrets. The powerful knowledge you hold in your hands is dormant unless you choose to use it. Have fun exploring. As you read, I will have one hand upon your heart and one hand touching your mind. I am Amma, the divine mother of divine mothers, and I am your mother.
I only found one review of her book on Amazon by a rather gushing reader. Here are a few testimonials that she posted on A.R.E. Houston (Association for Research and Enlightenment based on the work of Edgar Cayce) where she conducts workshops and healing sessions:
· You have given me my life back.
· Holes were filled I didn’t even know existed.
· My 5 year old son is now in regular classes.
· My 3 year old girl is now talking. Now she won’t be quiet.
· I can’t believe what I’ve accomplished in just 3 sessions.
· My indigestion is gone.
· 35 years of breast pain is gone.
Though she uses many well-known healing modalities such as Reiki, hypnotherapy, past-life regression, etc. in her work, I couldn't really get a clear handle on her techniques for changing DNA encodements. Here is a brief exerpt from one of her articles in the Sedona Journal:
ENCODEMENTS ARE LIKE YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM

Now let’s talk about encodements. Many of you have not heard about encodements. They are energy structures like your computer program or your operating system. Some of you who know more about encodements might think they are just as difficult as the Windows operating system. Sometimes they malfunction too, but I can tell you that they are much easier to fix. Encodements are energy circuits that are the foundation of your energy field and your physical body.
About Cathy Chapman

Cathy has a doctorate in Mind/Body Psychology from the Union Institute and University. In addition, she has a MA in Psychology from Stephen F. State University, a MA in Theology from the University of Notre Dame and a BS in Psychology from Lamar University. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Certified Hypno-therapist (C.Ht.), and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner (CBP).

Cathy’s education has extended well beyond her formal degrees. She has been on a life long spiritual journey. For 20 years she was a Houston Dominican Sister. She has continued her spiritual journey since she left the convent in 1996.

While Cathy was a Dominican Sister she began to incorporate healing prayer in her work. The results were astounding. People began to heal of long standing emotional pain. In 1993 she discovered energy work through the Healing Touch Program. Her education in energy based healing has also extended to Pranic Healing, Reiki (Master Level), the Melchizedek Method, The BodyTalk System and Psych-K.

As Cathy learned more about energy healing, she was gifted with information she now teaches. Soul Healing is a powerful yet simple process. In addition, Cathy channels Amma the Divine Mother of the divine mothers. These channelings are published monthly in the Sedona Journal of Emergence. Amma has brought through information regarding encodements. Amma’s book, through Cathy, Change Your Encodements, Your DNA, Your Life, is now available.
She does have rather impressive credentials but I still get the sense she's espousing more YCYOR and more focused on soul healing as it pertains to 3rd Density concerns.
Although I am a traditionally trained psychotherapist, I have found that all the "talk therapy" in the world does not bring true lasting healing. My goal has been use the best and quickest methods to move you forward to Health, Wealth and Happiness
Her website is pretty basic and she hasn't posted her newsletter on her website since Feb of 06.
http(dot)//odysseytowholeness(dot)com/

<< They are energy structures like your computer program or your operating system. >>

Cathy, software is not "energy structures." Well, we can be pretty sure that Cathy's trip is in the pseudotechnical, pseudoscientific, school of physical-intervention ways to "enlightenment," but did you find out anything more about her? I got 60 search hits on "Cathcy Chapman"+encodements, though they could all be sites selling the book. I'm not sure how many of these books are written and put up for sale without a single person reviewing or discussing them online, but seems like quite a few.

What I find indicative is that lately we find great number of individuals with impressive credentials turning to "spiritual sciences"

I noticed that she has mastered Body talk.

From personal experience I can vauch that there is something in this healing method which basicaly draws upon some ancient and some modern knowledge

What is body talk?

This is the offical explanation from their web site
What do you get when you combine the wisdom of advanced yoga and advaitic philosophy, the insights of modern physics and mathematics, the energy dynamics of acupuncture, the clinical findings of Applied Kinesiology, and western medical expertise? A revolutionary new form of health care called BodyTalk.
I have to say I would never give it a chance if it was introduced to me by means of such hula ba lu definiton, but I saw it at work tested it and I have to admit it does work.
At the moment I am studying the method of its application in animal healing called Animal Links which is slightly more complicated than body talk for humans.

The basic premise is that our higher self or
the essence of the being (in case of animals and most probably some human beings :D) knows what it needs and how to restore the balance. The therapist is trying to establish communication with this inner self thorugh certain reflexes of the body and then when he or she has established answers for yes and for no, he or she follows certain protocol to establish what is wrong with the body and how to heal it by reseting the energy flow.
In practice it is very interesting and the effects are quite tangible.
in short I am still checking and from intial scepticism I have gone to significant optimism.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with attempts at "healing" as long as there is a true "do no harm" approach, but, for myself, I'd be very careful about the implications/side effects of methods that employ the "unknown."

The C's said healing can occur purely through faith, regardless of method, even if the "healer" is bogus (Sessions 941020, 941119, 950121, 970913). Ra suggested that a true healer needs to be, in my words, "pure of heart," which the C's also implied in Session 941103. Lots of other channels second this by suggesting that healing cannot take place if, deep down, the sufferer doesn't want it, or has programmed it into him/herself unconsciously or at another spiritual level for purposes of experience, learning lessons, etc.

I think that what we want to watch out for are claims that go beyond healing of physical problems in either direction. By that I mean to the "lesser" as in self-calming, masking nerves, neuroses, the psychosomatic, etc., and to the "greater" such as claims that "this not only heals the body but will heal the 'soul,' raise your vibrations and guarantee your 'ascension'" or stuff like that.

Deckard said:
What I find indicative is that lately we find great number of individuals with impressive credentials turning to "spiritual sciences"
Yes, and I did find it curious that a Dominican Nun of 20 years, left the convent to pursue "other spiritual paths" and alternative modes of healing.

AdPop said:
did you find out anything more about her?
I'll keep digging. What more would you like to know?

AdPop said:
I think that what we want to watch out for are claims that go beyond healing of physical problems in either direction.
I have been studying energy work and natural healing for the past year and I am quite interested in the mind, body, & emotional connection involved with dis-ease and healing. I am fairly convinced that a large part of our physical ailments begin in the etheric or the emotional fields of the body. I am currently studying Soul Focused Healing based on Deborah Mills' work but it is the beginning of the program so I am by no means an expert. I will definitely keep you posted on what I find in this study :)

Here is more information about Cathy:

Cathy Chapman, Ph.D., LCSW, C.Ht., CBP
Description of Therapies
Spirituality, energy work, hypnotherapy and psychotherapy are integrated into a powerful brief therapy. Included are spiritual counseling, meeting spiritual helpers, accessing inner wisdom, energy work (BodyTalk,Melchizedek Method, Healing Touch, Pranic Healing and Reiki), hypnotherapy, and spirit release. An integration of the above modalities in conjunction with intuitive counseling and channeling facilitate the release of fears, phobias, anxieties, depression, grief, addictions and counter-productive behaviors and beliefs originating in this or another lifetime.

Profile and Credentials
My education has provided me with a powerful knowledge base to assist you in your healing. I have a BA in Psychology, an MA in Psychology, an MA in Theology, and a Ph.D. in Mind/Body Psychology. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner.

I have always been on a spiritual path. I was raised in the Roman Catholic tradition and was a Catholic sister in the Dominican Order for 20 years. I have now moved from Catholicism (the Roman separatist tradition) to catholicism true universalism). When I learned about energy through Healing Touch, I opened to the limitless possibilities of the spiritual world.

I teach people, as I continue to learn, how to access the limitless nature of themselves. Some of the workshops I offer are Soul Healing, Spiritual LoveFare, Introduction to Encodements and others classes facilitating the development of consciousness.

In addition, I channel Amma the Divine Mother. Her work is published monthly in the Sedona Journal of Emergence. She has brought in the information about the energy structures known as encodements.

When you come for a session I connect with you on a heart level. I am in communication with Spirit as to what to do when and how to share information with you.

The primary modalities I use are Soul Healing (a powerful and short form of Soul Retrieval), Spiritual LoveFare (the release of disincarnate and low vibration spirits), spiritual counseling, the BodyTalk System, Psych-K and encodement work. And, of course, there is some traditional talk therapy.

Philosophy and Comments
The Mind/Body/Spirit connection provides you with the ability to access your inner wisdom. My role is to provide you tools and insights that will empower you to self-heal. You and I become partners in your healing journey. You have all the answers within you. I simply help you access your profound inner wisdom and activate your personal power.

I want to help you discover the tremendous spiritual being you are. Spirituality is the basis for all healing. We begin with where you are and move to where you want to go.

Work Hours and Fee Schedule
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00 A.M until 6 P.M. My fee is $125 per hour or $75 per half hour (check or cash, please). Home visits require an extra fee to cover travel time. Although I am not associated with insurance networks, if you are a member of a PPO, I can give you a receipt for you to file with your insurance company.
I don't know what catholicism true universalism is, but I'll check into it.
Added: A quick search finds this website on Biblical Universalism (true Catholicism)www(dot)tentmaker(dot)org/topics/biblicaluniversalism(dot)html
Universalism, the teaching that Jesus Christ is indeed the “Savior of the world,

Here's an article by Cathy Chapman on Encodements & below is a discription of encodements by Cherrie Vance, a previous student of Cathy's.

MEET YOUR ENCODEMENT TECHNICIANS
By Cathy Chapman, Ph.D.

Last newsletter I discussed encodements, the foundational energy structures "setting" the program for your life. There are natural encodements and artificial encodements. Just like chakra and meridians, the natural encodements can be damaged or altered. Artificial encodements are energy structures that enter us due to life circumstances.

The encodement technicians, and you on the soul level, determine your encodement system. They can add, repair and deactivate natural encodements as well as remove artificial encodements. You need only ask.

To connect with the encodement technicians enter your heart chakra from the back. Go deep within your heart chakra until you come to your altar or sacred space.

Ask the encodement technicians to come. Usually 3-5 come.

As an example of working with them, I’ll use a favorite topic, abundance.

Ask the encodements technicians:

Are there any artificial encodements preventing access to your infinite abundance?

If the answer is "yes" (which it is for almost everyone) ask: What would be the consequences if those encodements were removed?

Once you have the answer, you decide whether or not the consequences are acceptable to you. If they are, ask them to remove the artificial encodements.

Next ask if there are any damaged or altered natural encodements preventing access to your infinite abundance? If "yes," ask about the consequences of repairing them. If the consequences are acceptable ask that they be repaired.

You can use this simple process on any issue. Be creative and have fun! More on encodements next issue.
Vance said:
Who is Amma and What is an Encodement Team?

I first learned about the term “encodements

I am wondering just how DNA healing is detected and measured. What is the science behind this popular claim? Here is what Charles posted on this thread:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3769
Charles said:
Now about that DNA-activation thing, which seems to be a growing fashion, I am beginning to suspect that the entire process is being used to do some real damage.

Again, there are simply no shortcuts. So if guru Zamolla, or sensei Nefertiti are going to do some hands on activation to get yourself some TWELVE strings of DNA, just RUN. I am serious.

There is simply no possibility of arranging twelve strings of DNA. We have two strings, they are antiparrallel and have complementary bases. If one strand has the nucleotide C (cytosine) on a certain position, than the other will have nucleotide G (guanine), and if one has a T (thymine) than the other strand will have an A (adenine).

So IF something happens on top of you losing money and time than I suspect that other things are being worked on of your system.
And than there are the not so promising testimonials ...

From a site that I tend to trust and is NOT the hard science type http://www.lipstickmystic.com/articles/ … erous.html :

DNA Activation is Dangerous

Lately, I've been hearing a lot of people talk about DNA activation again. This is a concept that arose out of the ET channeling community. Starting in the 80's, all of these different groups were supposedly handing out information about how you could activate your DNA and turn it from a two-stranded form of DNA (our current form) to twelve-stranded DNA (which is what many different ET groups claim humanity used to possess, before it descended in consciousness.)
Many different healing techniques are being promoted which will supposedly restore your DNA back to a twelve-stranded form, allowing you to attain full spiritual power, and thereby awakening all your dormant upper chakras.
I don't claim to know for sure if such a thing is possible. Maybe it is.
But I DO know that forcing ANY process in your energy body, such as this DNA activation stuff, is dangerous.
There is no "turbo gear" to hasten your awakening as a spiritual being.
There is no "just add water" instant technique which will help you.
Everybody I've know who has received these techniques or begun practicing them on others is possessed, to either a smaller or greater degree. They aren't the people they used to be prior to embracing these practices. I can see the entities attached to them, and believe me, none of them have humanity's best interests at heart. The people working with these energies convey a weird, manic, forceful energy that is very uncomfortable to be around. And some of them are downright dangerous with what they are doing. They need to come with a serious warning label.

DNA Activation Can Kill You

My honey was nearly KILLED by one such practitioner who was fooling around with his upper chakras and, unbeknownst to him, was trying to pull that hyper DNA activation bullshit without his permission.
Thank goodness I'd been taught enough advanced techniques by my angelic helpers at that point that I could counteract what was happening. Those of you who are my regular readers know that I try to keep things positive and light here, but, in actuality, the path I walk is much more one of being a spiritual warrior than being a fluffy astrology chick. That's the entertaining face the "masses" can accept, so I use it in my newspaper column writing. The juicy stuff, though, is going on behind the scenes.
Lately, I noticed some discussion at Stewart Swerdlow's forum. He's a healer and psychic who teaches his own brand of "deprogramming", attempting to guide others in reclaiming spiritual sovereignty, health and well-being.
I don't know the man and I don't know his wife. I can't speak for his material one way or another. Some of his stuff I personally have found thought-provoking, but I haven't read his books and haven't been drawn to practice any of the meditations or healing practices he promotes. So I urge you to discern for yourself around his work. I am neither promoting nor denouncing his work.

What I did notice was how a bunch of people posted in his forum this week about how they'd practiced a DNA activation meditation taught by Swerdlow's wife, Janet , and afterwards, they felt unbalanced and unwell.
The wife, Janet, responded by basically saying that everyone is unwell these days, everybody is experiencing the same thing, it's to be expected, and she blamed it on "ELF bombardment."
ELF activity is another scapegoat in the metaphysical community these days. Supposedly, humans are being bombarded with nasty electromagnetic frequencies, some of them very dangerous to the human energy field and body, many of them originating from cell towers and satellites.
Okay.
ELF is real, it's scientifically proven. And I'm sensitive to those frequencies myself and can tell when they are affecting me. I don't use a cell phone for this very reason - carrying one really whacks out my energy system, and it takes a while afterwards for me to balance. So I figure they're not for me.
I don't claim to know the how/when/why or have all the answers about where this ELF stuff originates, though.
However, I do know this.
If I taught my students a DNA activation technique and many of them talked about feeling ill or unwell afterward, I'd take a hard look at what I had taught them. If I'm not feeling good after doing a technique and if my students aren't, either, that's a HUGE red flag.
I say it's time for healers and metaphysically aware people to stop passing the buck and blaming the patient for not feeling right after practicing what might well be a dangerous technique.
I found the posts on the forum an intriguing synchronicity because this information about the dangers of alleged DNA activation techniques has been pointed out numerous times by my own higher guidance these past few weeks. And it seemed confirmation that, in pursuing the fast track to enlightenment or healing, you might actually be messing with your body's energy system in ways which are unnatural.

And messing with your body's energy system is about the best way, I think, to open up the doors for becoming possessed. Especially when you have consented, to receive ... a quick fix.
I will research this further.
Added: Although Chapman has some excellent bibliographic sources on her website, I find nothing on DNA healing.

Apparently, Cathy's method of channeling Amma changed in 05/06 after she had a severe attack of vertigo. Now Amma is on her left and she converses directly with her. Here is her conversation with Amma after this event:
Cathy/Amma said:
THE CHANGING FORM OF CHANNELING
(Q): Amma, why is it that you do not come through me anymore? I'm
communicating with you, but your energy does not come through me.
The best I can describe it is that I don't take on your energy
anymore.
(Amma): Ah, dear one, there is no need for me to come through you in
the same manner as I did. As your energy has expanded and vibration
has elevated, you have moved into my energy. Do you not remember
asking to "be" me? What others are perceiving as "softer"
and "gentler" is an answer to your request. The truth is that you
are an aspect of me. As an aspect, you can tap into my energy
easily. I don't need to come through you. You are already part of
me, within me. This is true for everyone. You are simply remembering.
(Q): Is this true for all channels?
(Amma): Know that anyone can channel. The vibration of someone's
energy, someone's soul path, the path of this particular lifetime,
all interact to determine what or who is channeled. Channeling is
nothing more and nothing less than tapping into the deep wisdom that
is the void, the omnipotent "stuff" from which all is manifested. So
yes, all channels are tapping into the "larger" part of who they
are. Now that you have tapped in, why don't you claim the powerful
being who you are? Why don't you use the power that you are?
(Q): That sounds wonderful and frightening at the same time. I guess
it is true, then. We are most afraid of our own power.
(Amma): Yes. That fear is encoded within you. You could not learn
and experience what you came here to experience if you claimed your
power at birth. The excitement lies in putting aside the illusion of
powerlessness and then taking back the power that is yours.

Stewart Swerdlow, by the way, is the guy who claims that all channeling (except his) is beamed into the heads of people by government satellites. So, no surprise about the claim of ELF bombardment, but the Swerdlows should go on the list to investigate. Laura has covered Swerdlow in her Stargate Conspiracy article.

I found some more information on DNA healing and activation that I thought was interesting. There was a book published in 2000 by Robert Gerard titled Change Your DNA, Change Your Life! (Chapman's book, Change Your Encodements, Change Your Life! was published in 2005)
Here is some information from his website, Oughten House International.

Since 1997, Dr. Robert Gerard has been pioneering the psychological effects augmented by a technique he calls DNA Activation. This simple, safe, and effective technique has favorably changed the lives of well over 30,000 people worldwide. The DNA Activation utilizes a narrative protocol process which integrates your intent, imagination, and heart-driven emotion. In the book, Change Your DNA, Change Your Life, Dr. Gerard presents this unique technique plus many other complementary techniques which help stimulate the communication between mind and body with and consistent results. The DNA Activation serves as a unique self-empowerment tool. Once performed, it's a permanent imprint, thus the catalyst for change becomes automatic. Therefore, the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies continually purge and renew naturally. It is a harmless natural biological and psychological process, generating spontaneous and subtle transformations for well over several years.
"It is well established in the molecular biology community, but unknown to most people, is the fact that the primary structure of DNA does actually change," (Hartman, 1975; Wintersberger, 1991). Research gathered by Glenn Rein, Ph.D. states that "...we are therefore not necessarily stuck with the genetic blueprint passed down to us from our parents. ... It was also demonstrated that imagery as well as intention was a critical component of the states of consciousness which produced biological effects." Current information substantiating that mind over matter must work in concert. They are not separate, and that much believed myth has found its day! Change is real! Your human biology guarantees it. Your mind-heart can do it!

"We must learn that just as our cells absorb its environment, change, and adapt us, the process can be reversed. The difficulty here is not based on the process, but the hard core social belief that this process cannot be done."

Resolution

How do I rid myself of unwanted beliefs, social conditionings, malfunctioning scripts, emotions, and yes, diseases? How do I change cellular behavior within myself? The answer is simple-change your mechanisms of perception and thought-indulge in the realms of self-empowerment and self-healing. We must learn that just as our cells absorb its environment, change, and adapt us, the process can be reversed. The difficulty here is not based on the process, but the hard core social belief that this process cannot be done. None-the-less, we now have the help, guidance, and a plethora of proven techniques. The core issue is even more subtle: learning how the cells and their DNA communicate! Once understood, the mysteries of life can unfold as we listen to what is being said. Or, maybe, the DNA will listen to us. After you've applied the techniques in this book, your DNA will be changed and so will your life. The world and our lives are rapidly changing. Time seems to disappear right before our eyes. Predictions of the "end times" are all about us and we ask: "What is really happening?" and "Why?" It is time for mankind to take a quantum leap for itself. Our mental and physical health has become too dependent on others. We are faced with being led and even misguided by what "they" say. It's always "them." You have a vital part in what you do with your health, when speaking your mind, and creating those things in life which bring you joy. The time is now! Take responsibility for your life-go within. Learn that self-mastery is your gift. You possess all the conscious intent and subtle energies to change your realties, including your DNA. Activate yourself, acknowledge your Divine self. Become all you can be!

Now is the time to change your DNA and change your life!
Also, Gerard & his wife, Zeljka Roksandic are the founders of The DNA Healing Project. This is their mission statement.
Project Mission Statement

The mission of the DNA Healing Project is to ground and activate the DNA multiple-strands in as many people worldwide. This is done through DNA Activations, which use a natural and most sacred process.

The thrust behind the mission centers around the integration of the Divine Feminine and Masculine Universal Life Energies. This "Integration" will be come the mainstay of humanity's evolution to peaceful coexistence.

The Foundation's educational programs provide the tools and techniques to encourage self-mastery, self-love and purpose, and to accelerate the evolution of the individual's rising consciousness and divinity.

General Statement

It should be noted that OHi considers each of the DNA Activations as a Sacred Ceremony in addition to being excellent healing modalities. Many DNA Activation programs and practitioners have evolved since the Foundation launched the DNA Healing Project with Vianna Stibal in 1997. Please discern and ascertain that whatever healing program you use serves your Highest Good. All effort is now being seriously taken as to the overall intent and dissemination of this material. The creation of the Genetic Grid and, its merger with the Goddess Grid, and sustaining an active Second Wave of Planetary Ascension have become the major focal points of the mission behind the Foundation. The Certification Process serves as a major element to make this happen. Every active Certified Practitioner and Facilitator will be proudly represented and backed by Oughten House and their contact information honorably placed on the Foundation’s website.
From what I've found so far, it seems the current wave of DNA healing and activation began in 1995 with a woman named Vianna Stibal who cured herself of cancer. Her technique which seems to be taught worldwide involves the practioner accessing theta brainwaves to heal the client.
ThetaHealing™ is a healing modality developed by Vianna Stibal that allows the practitioner to facilitate instant changes in a client’s physical body and belief systems.

ThetaHealing™ is essentially applied quantum physics. Using a theta brain wave, which until now was believed to be accessible only in deep sleep or yogi-level meditation, the practitioner is able to connect with the energy of All That Is to identify issues with and witness healings on the physical body, and to identify and change limiting beliefs.

Each of us creates everything in our lives. We draw to us people and experiences based on our belief systems. These beliefs function like computer programs, creating for us wealth or poverty, sickness or health, success or failure, loneliness or interconnectedness. Everything is our creation.

The beliefs we hold are almost entirely subconscious. Some beliefs are formed based on our experiences: We touch fire. It burns us. We form the belief that fire burns. And this serves us.

Not all beliefs serve us. Perhaps we grow up in a home with two very successful parents, both of whom are unhappy. At the age of 4 we decide that success makes people unhappy. Perhaps this belief does not serve us as we struggle and fail to achieve what we would create for ourselves at 30 or 40. The majority of beliefs formed in this lifetime were created by the age of 4. You can see how this might limit us!

In addition, we have beliefs that were passed down to us in our DNA. We are born with beliefs, held at the level of the soul. And we acquire beliefs from the collective consciousness, the groups and societies we live in, and from history. The majority of these are subconscious. But they run like computer programs, dictating our experiences and creating our lives.

With ThetaHealing™, you can choose your beliefs and consciously create your life. You can heal physical ailments, and reprogram yourself for abundance, success, love, happiness and anything else you can imagine. So…what will you create?
There were many practioners of this technique and an abundance of YCYOR messages on their different websites.

I think that what is needed is to concentrate on Chapman's so-called credentials. I notice that once listed, they have been accepted as true. What if they aren't? After all, that's the mistake we made with Vincent Bridges. His whole bio was so excellent that no one ever thought to question it. Who would make stuff like that up?

So, I suggest a paid background check of her educational credentials by a reputable investigation company. That's what we did on Bridges. It cost a little, but it was well worth it to have the hard data.

mamadrama said:
The mission of the DNA Healing Project is to ground and activate the DNA multiple-strands in as many people worldwide.
And why do you believe any of this? Where is the proof that the "techniques" described have anything to do with "DNA activation"?

Amma through Cathy Chapman
15 June 2005

Good evening, everyone. Look at all you love incarnates sitting there enjoying yourselves. That is just simply wonderful. What makes you a
love incarnate? You know-don't you?-that you are created from pure love. I'm Amma, the divine mother of the divine mothers, and I am
completely and totally love. There is nothing else in me but love. There is Abba, the divine father of the divine fathers, but actually, we are both one. In this world of duality in which you live, we differentiate as two, but we are not two. We are one.
Now, tell the pilots using cluster bombs to kill people - tell them how much you love them, and tell the victims that you love their oppressors. Tell the victims that you even support the oppressors - because you love them. Then you will be indeed a follower of Amma.

And if you are really into "love", then you will certainly love what I wrote, you will be thankful, and you will not try to argue, because by arguing you would be "adding to the dark side" - because it would be against what Mamma Amma is teaching :)

Or, perhaps, you are like this famous Tigger?

Well,' said Pooh, 'it's the middle of the night, which is a good time for going to sleep. And to-morrow morning we'll have some honey for breakfast. Do Tiggers like honey ?'
'They like everything,' said Tigger cheerfully.
Pooh put the cloth back on the table, and he put a large honey-pot on the cloth, and they sat down to breakfast. And as soon as they sat down, Tigger took a large mouthful of honey ... and hi looked up at the ceiling with his head on one side, and made exploring noises with his tongue, and considering noises, and what-have-we-got-here noises ... and then he said in a very decided voice:

'Tiggers don't like honey.'
'Oh!' said Pooh, and tried to make it sound Sad and Regretful. 'I thought they liked everything.'
'Everything except honey,' said Tigger.

Oh!' said Pooh, and tried to make it sound Sad and Regretful. 'I thought they liked everything.'
'Everything except honey,' said Tigger.
Pooh felt rather pleased about this, and said that, as soon as he had finished his own breakfast, he would take Tigger round to Piglet's house, and Tigger could try some of Piglet's haycorns.
'Thank you, Pooh,' said Tigger, 'because haycorns is really what Tiggers like best.'
So after breakfast they went round to see Piglet, and Pooh explained as they went that Piglet was a Very Small Animal who didn't like bouncing, and asked Tigger not to be too Bouncy just at first. And Tigger, who had been hiding behind trees and jumping out on Pooh's shadow when it wasn't looking, said that Tiggers were only bouncy before breakfast, and that as soon as they had had a few haycorns they became Quiet and Refined. So by-and-by they knocked at the door of Piglet's house.
'Hallo, Pooh,' said Piglet.
'Hallo, Piglet. This is Tigger.'
'Oh, is it?' said Piglet, and he edged round to the other side of the table. 'I thought Tiggers were smaller than that.'
'Not the big ones,' said Tigger.

'Oh, there you are, Tigger!' said Christopher Robin. 'I knew you'd be somewhere.'

'I've been finding things in the Forest,' said Tigger importantly. 'I've found a pooh and a piglet and an eeyore, but I can't find any breakfast.'
Pooh and Piglet came up and hugged Christopher Robin, and explained what had been happening.
'Don't you know what Tiggers like?' asked Pooh.
'I expect if I thought very hard I should,' said Christopher Robin, 'but I thought Tigger knew.'
'I do,' said Tigger. 'Everything there is in the world except honey and haycorns and - what were those hot things called?'
'Thistles.'
'Yes, and those.'

Excerpt from original AA Milne book: "Winnie The Pooh"

Tis interesting that all work is done by someone else, some divine “teams" and “angels" and all we must do is to get our four legs in the air and enjoy, all is fine Amma’s teams will help us and will save us (from our selves, I assume). All we must do is to “love" like in christianity . I am feeling so much love in this that I am going now to meditate on this visualizing lemonblue balloon.

Sorry, I am a little sarcastic but that’s how I feel on that instant deliberating technicks.

http://www.ambassadorsoflight.net/amma.html

There is someone else channeling the energy of Amma. He is Rae Chandran from Japan. (see above link)

I had also read from Kryon years ago that we could change our encodements by pure intent. Then Kryon channelled the twelve layers of DNA and their hebrew names which you can find in

http://www.kryon.com/seminar%20images/DNA%20page/DNA.html

Then I found this :

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/dictionary/mda.html

amma (anma, General Massage, Pu Tong An Mo): General form of Chinese Qigong massage. Its theory posits 361 "energy points" (tsubos). An means press, mo means rub, and an mo means massage. The purported goals of amma include relaxation, improvement of blood circulation, and prevention of illness.

AMMA Therapy®: A derivative of amma and the alleged "grandparent of massage." Korean-born Tina Sohn developed AMMA Therapy in the 1960s. It involves bodywork, diet, vitamin supplements, and herbs. Supposedly, AMMA Therapy: uses "powerful energetic points" discovered by Sohn; treats the "physical body," "bio-energy," and the emotions; and frees the mind and spirit.

This may be going on for a long time but being added to and changed and channeled whatnot

Back
Top Bottom