Review:Kirael and the Church of Light

Ugh... my computer froze twice as I was writing this and I had to access the signs page through a google cache. Stupid general law... Well, here's my reveiw:
It seems Kirael is yet more New Age Cointelpro. First, a review of the book Kirael and the Great Shift:
Adpop said:
Basically, find out all you can about the content.
The content seems like its taken from a born-again Christians sermon, except instead of accepting Jesus as your savior, you have to "awaken into love".
Kirael said:
People need to adjust now, specifically, to reawaken into the feeling of love and realize that without it, there is little chance of avoiding the real chaos.
Kirael continues with his evangelical message:
The world as you recognize it today is coming to an end, only to be replaced by a world that is beyond your wildest expectations.
Sorry, but when I saw this I couldn't resist (heh)-
Amazon Book Description said:
Kirael's insights into the higher realms of love, joy and fulfillment will heal your feelings of loneliness, confusion and fear. After all, how could you have come so far if it wasn't time for you to find the answers to the mysteries of life. So live in fear if you must, but this work is meant to take you beyond all that. It is meant to be a wellspring of information that will show you how to resonate with this new energy. Just by holding this book, your healing journey begins.
Just by holding the book! Well, hot damn, if I don't have to do any readin' to get saved I'm in :D!
Adpop said:
Can you tell me if they have a "major" publisher?
Their website is described as “A Most Powerful Website Providing Tools and Techniques for Self-Empowerment and for Exploring Your Divine Nature through DNA Activations, Healings, Angels, Alternative Health, Reiki, Intimacy, Practitioner Training, ZeRo Point Technologies, Meditation, Prayer, and Spirituality.

Well, so far it seems that what has been brought to "light" :P, are nothing less than distractions to keep everyone too busy to try and "see" what is really going on on the BBM. And, "extremely vague predictions" is right, Kesjdan. :lol: Holy smoley!

From your review, I get the messages:
-- awaken into love or be damned (a fear-inducing tactic)
-- use our spiritual pseudo-science to make yourself feel better (encouraging dependency to relieve 3D concerns)
-- turn away from looking at any negativity (to be sure you won't notice the man behind the curtain)
-- YCYOR, and to top it all off,
-- your truth is the truth for you (they actually teach subjectivity)

This one seems to have a very serious agenda to disempower people, given that they're going at it from so many angles.

Is there anything about ascension, Earth changes, splitting of realities, illuminati (anything that at least opens questions for followers)? In the channeling are there any commentaries or explanations of current events, predictions, etc.?

Adpop said:
This one seems to have a very serious agenda to disempower people, given that they're going at it from so many angles.
From the data presented thus far, I'd have to agree - that whole 'your truth' passage literally made me cringe.

Back
Top Bottom