RFID chips to track students, well isn't that the beggining ?

Ekios

Jedi Master
/!\I frankly wonder if it should'nt go into the COINTELPRO section/!\

_http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/28/3047003/san-antonio-school-district-to-trial-student-rfid-attendance-system
San Antonio school district to trial student RFID attendance system
rfid-600x344.jpg

The idea of tracking students using RFID tags is hardly a new concept — such a program was attempted in a California elementary school in 2005 and we've seen others pulled off in Japan — but parents, children, school boards, and governments have yet to fully embrace the technology. According to the San Antonio Express-News, that hasn't stopped a local school district, which has plans to embed RFID tags in 6,290 student ID cards by next fall to trial the technology. Like other programs, tracking is to be used to know who is — and isn't — at school. The primary catalyst for the San Antonio program is as a revenue source, however: while it's estimated that it will cost $525,065 to get the system up and running and $136,005 per year thereafter, the school district argues that it would come out on top by implementing an RFID program. If the program managed to increase reported attendance by encouraging children to go to school or because of more accurate head-counts, the district would receive more government funding — reportedly up to $1.7 million more. It's not clear how chip readers will be set up throughout the first two pilot schools, but the system will be able to tell when kids are on school buses or elsewhere on campus. Of course, none of that will stop children from handing off their ID cards to their friends to make it appear that they're in school.

And yesterday I felt on that video, about :
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_xHQDYIwwU
Verichip Corp. RFID Microchip - First Official TV Commercial

Now this video triggered that post to be honnest. It woke up my memory about VISA/666/Computer controling us in the futur told by the C's.
But watch out, because I frankly wonder if it should'nt go into the COINTELPRO section since :

• That video just poped out of nowhere 2 days ago.
  • The sound is crap, and I can't yet found any official source of it
  • When you read Wikipedia about Verichip you can find that it is discontinued since 2010.

Extract from wikipedia _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip :
VeriChip was the only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved human-implantable microchip. It was marketed by PositiveID, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, and it received United States FDA approval in 2004. Its manufacture and marketing were discontinued in 2010. About twice the length of a dime, the device is typically implanted between the shoulder and elbow area of an individual’s right arm.[1] Once scanned at the proper frequency, the VeriChip responds with a unique 16 digit number which could be then linked with information about the user held on a database for identity verification, medical records access and other uses. The insertion procedure is performed under local anesthetic in a physician's office. As an implanted device used for identification by a third party, it had generated controversy and debate. VeriChip's merger in 2010 officially changed their name to "PositiveID."

Destron Fearing, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, initially developed the technology for the VeriChip

Chips have been advertised for a while now but it's going crazy now.

In Québec, we also have them on ATM, bank and credit cards and it seems like it's the only way to go with most stores/banks now. The ol' strip dosen't work anymore.

They are forcing it and trying to condition us to accept them as being very usefull, secure and all that crap.

Has been proposed for a while also for people with health problems so paramedics can just 'scan it off your arm' and know how to treat you.

There are countless ways to promote these little dogs. Not that I don't like the concept, I just don't trust the people who are promoting it AT ALL. It just dosen't smell good (and I am usually very tolerant to foul oudors).

I'm pretty positive they will soon be mandatory for every people on this planet. Their 'imposition' could also be the result of another major false-flag/setup that will bring perhaps more fear than 9/11 among people.

Guess we will have to wait and see.

JayMark said:
I'm pretty positive they will soon be mandatory for every people on this planet. Their 'imposition' could also be the result of another major false-flag/setup that will bring perhaps more fear than 9/11 among people.

Guess we will have to wait and see.

Indeed, I think the way it will be done is through a health scare coinciding with economic collapse/solution. They've had a couple of plays with SARS and H1N1 to test the waters and are continually beefing up airport security. It seems logical to me that the most effective way of implementing mandatory chipping would be a combination of new electronic currency plus H1N1 part deux combo. The stick of no chip no travel and carrot of currency. Although the interim step probably via smart-phones.

I strongly agree on the smartphone part : In fact, why, yes, why would we need some RFID chips to track us since our smartphones are already doing it.

For the other parts : as said, wait and see, but I think you are both right in your suppositions. Saddly.

Ekios said:
I strongly agree on the smartphone part : In fact, why, yes, why would we need some RFID chips to track us since our smartphones are already doing it.

One issue from the PTB POV is reach. Particularly the elderly who do not adopt the new technology. It would be difficult for instance to enforce smart-phones as the only method of payment. That is why I find it interesting that the biggest promoted area of implantable chip introduction has been with healthcare of the elderly and alzheimer's patients.
For the other parts : as said, wait and see, but I think you are both right in your suppositions. Saddly.

It does look rather ominous. :( although we still have time to prepare.

Well last evening I talked about that with my beloved one, and I simply told her that I wanted her to hear and remember that I don't want to get "chipped". I repeated her a few times, insisting on the "no, matter, WHAT" part. Even if some "doctors" at some point says that I could die without it : I don't want it.

Ekios said:
Well last evening I talked about that with my beloved one, and I simply told her that I wanted her to hear and remember that I don't want to get "chipped". I repeated her a few times, insisting on the "no, matter, WHAT" part. Even if some "doctors" at some point says that I could die without it : I don't want it.

I think many would feel the same and so interesting to see the wiki quote that verichip manufacture stopped in 2010.

Thinking further there are alternatives for non-smart-phone users that are more acceptable such as simple bracelets that many patients already wear in hospitals.

So it isn't a foregone conclusion and at this stage not something one should be fearful of.

Pob said:
Ekios said:

I think many would feel the same and so interesting to see the wiki quote that verichip manufacture stopped in 2010.

Thinking further there are alternatives for non-smart-phone users that are more acceptable such as simple bracelets that many patients already wear in hospitals.

So it isn't a foregone conclusion and at this stage not something one should be fearful of.

From what I've seen going on right now for the younger generation, it is all about convenience. Convenience is always the first thing they try to impress on people since we are so much a "convenience" minded society.

Pob said:
Indeed, I think the way it will be done is through a health scare coinciding with economic collapse/solution. They've had a couple of plays with SARS and H1N1 to test the waters and are continually beefing up airport security. It seems logical to me that the most effective way of implementing mandatory chipping would be a combination of new electronic currency plus H1N1 part deux combo. The stick of no chip no travel and carrot of currency. Although the interim step probably via smart-phones.

It could come like an injectible chip like microchipping dogs. Some times I think the PTB's use our pets to 'soften' us to their ideas, like annual vaccinations. I read a theory here although I can't remember where about how 4D STS uses
2D to influence 3D.

Then if they influence the change over the way the banking system often uses to influence how clients use their products here in Australia, they will introduce the chip and give you a choice...maybe say that they will be able to reduce bank fees if they don't have to manufacture and produce plastic cards. They'll sell the convenience factor - you'll never have to worry about losing your card, having it stolen or being caught without it. They leave the option for you to have a card for a while like they did with passbooks, they'll just bump up the fees for having them or make it more inconvenient for you to have them by the way they arrange their services.

They don't need everyone to accept the idea straight up, they just need a critical mass to be out and about showing how 'cool' and 'convenient' it is to be chipped - along with some catchy advertising campaigns.

Jones said:
Pob said:

It could come like an injectible chip like microchipping dogs. Some times I think the PTB's use our pets to 'soften' us to their ideas, like annual vaccinations. I read a theory here although I can't remember where about how 4D STS uses
2D to influence 3D.

Then if they influence the change over the way the banking system often uses to influence how clients use their products here in Australia, they will introduce the chip and give you a choice...maybe say that they will be able to reduce bank fees if they don't have to manufacture and produce plastic cards. They'll sell the convenience factor - you'll never have to worry about losing your card, having it stolen or being caught without it. They leave the option for you to have a card for a while like they did with passbooks, they'll just bump up the fees for having them or make it more inconvenient for you to have them by the way they arrange their services.

They don't need everyone to accept the idea straight up, they just need a critical mass to be out and about showing how 'cool' and 'convenient' it is to be chipped - along with some catchy advertising campaigns.
What you say here just made me remember that here in France, they are strongly willing to make the "paper check" disappear. Removing slowly all the physical way of payment, one by one.

Pob said:

Quite surprizingly, the same day I posted this on the news I saw that they now have installed scanners and computers in Montréal's airport to ease the wait time. They scan passport and papers etc. Second city in Canada to have this after Vancouver and they further said it was soon to be in every Canadian airport.

The first thing I thought was that soon passports will probably be made of chipped cards, just like the rest. Perhaps an era where everyone has a national identity card is about to begin. Mandatory, have to show it everytime when asked, need to have it all the time with you and if you don't comply, you go to Guantanamo bay for terrorism and what not (you get the picture here).

And about the monetary issue, I suspect that economical collapse is soon to happen and that currencies might dissapeare. Only chipped atm/bank/credit cards than includes everything about you so They have absolute control.

n

JayMark said:
Pob said:

Quite surprizingly, the same day I posted this on the news I saw that they now have installed scanners and computers in Montréal's airport to ease the wait time. They scan passport and papers etc. Second city in Canada to have this after Vancouver and they further said it was soon to be in every Canadian airport.

The first thing I thought was that soon passports will probably be made of chipped cards, just like the rest. Perhaps an era where everyone has a national identity card is about to begin. Mandatory, have to show it everytime when asked, need to have it all the time with you and if you don't comply, you go to Guantanamo bay for terrorism and what not (you get the picture here).

And about the monetary issue, I suspect that economical collapse is soon to happen and that currencies might dissapeare. Only chipped atm/bank/credit cards than includes everything about you so They have absolute control.
If I get correctly what you said, it is the same @Frankfurt airport since a while. Now in my opinion, the simplest passport ever could be just our retina print memorized in some global data bank (the C's mentioned that this thing already exist, If I'm able to find the source i'll post it here). I can't remember what movie triggered that idea now, I think it's minority report.

Re: n

Ekios said:
If I get correctly what you said, it is the same @Frankfurt airport since a while. Now in my opinion, the simplest passport ever could be just our retina print memorized in some global data bank (the C's mentioned that this thing already exist, If I'm able to find the source i'll post it here). I can't remember what movie triggered that idea now, I think it's minority report.

True that! I forgot about those kind of technologies. Of course, of course...

Well of course if they do exists (and God knows I do beleive they exist) I see no reason why they wouldn't use them. I think they are simply waiting for the right moment (timing) hence why another major attack/false-flag could be 'required' to condition us.

Wasen't the movie Mission Impossible (1st one) when the nauseous dude enters the vault? Anyways, those movies always show these things as being 'cool stuff' and I bet many are thinking 'hey wouldn't that be cool if we had these' etc. Truth is a lot of 'science-fiction' technology might very well exist already without most people being aware.

As much as Hollywood movies can contain a lot of truth in my opinion (like the Matrix Trilogy) as much as they can condition us to virtually anything like war on terrorism for instance.

Anybody remember George Lucas' movie THX 1138? Welcome to the future... it's about a man and woman who rebel against their totalitarian ruled society-and everybody had a "number" tagged on them-total fascist police state stuff. Here. Now. Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom