Richard C Hoagland predicts Moon Structure/Possible ET Disclosure in WEEKS.

Qbone

Padawan Learner
_http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread511311/pg1

LCROSS mission by ATS..

Topic started on 17-10-2009 @ 02:51 AM by jar11

I'm sorry I don't have any news sources to link to but if anyone is listening Coast2Coast you will know what imtalking about. He has stated tonight that in the infrared footage of the Moon Bombing you can visibly see the structures. He mentioned he believes also the structures me be ancient MAN MADE objects. Very interesting 2x pretty famous people in our circle predicting some form of major disclosure. What do you think? Anyone else listen?

**Edit**
The Interview is not up on youtube yet as far as I can tell. I'll imbed the interview when it's available.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by jar11]

Unfortunately I do not have the access rights from Norway to C2C broadcast, but it could be very interesting to follow Mr. Hoagland and see what he’s been up to by the respectable SOTT.NET members and the visitors about this recent NASA’s fishy “moon bombing mission” there are also several footage on the same topic at ATS worth to check out.

Hi Qbone, 'ats' is a disinformation site so I disabled your live link. This has been discussed in detail on the forum, as has Hoagland's disinformation. If you use the search engine and search for those subjects, there is a lot to read.

In that ats thread they link to the coast2coast interview of John Lear who talks about bases on the moon. It's an interesting interview, I have only listened to a few of the parts and I have no way to know how much of it is true, but it was food for thought and could be potential avenue for follow-up research.

Link: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkysmHn3ZX4

There is a fascinating account of a person called Ingo Swann (remote viewer) and a mysterious individual called "Alexrod" in Dolan's UFO's and the National Security State, Vol2. On page 67 is an account of who Ingo Swann was.

....The Pioneer 10 space probe had been launched and would not reach Jupiter for several months. Why not RV Jupiter? Monitored by Puthoff and fellow scientist Russell Targ, Swann yielded 13 specific factors about Jupiter, none of which had been scientifically anticipated. Ultimately, 12 of these were confirmed, including the surprising existence of a planetary ring.

All that by remove viewing!! On page 69, there is an account of Axelrod and Swann and bases on the moon.

The two became friendly. "Axel" said he knew all about Swann's remote viewing of Jupiter, and asked Swann what he knew about the Moon. Not much, said Swann. "Well," said Axelrod, "we want you to go to the Moon for us, and describe what you see." He gave Swann about ten Moon coordinates, causing Swann to wonder if Axelrod's group was looking for places to hide a Moon base, or perhaps searching for a lost secret, spacecraft.

Swann "went" to the coordinates and saw a green haze, two rows of lights, and towers, He apologized - clearly, he was perceiving Earth, not the Moon. Axelrod seemed perturbed and asked Swann if he was sure of what he saw. Eventually it dawned on Swann: "You mean, am I to think these lights are actually on the Moon?" No answer from Axelrod. "Have the Russians built a Moonbase or something?" Still no answer. They went through the coordinates again, and Swann saw the light towers better this time, built on narrow struts. They were very tall, perhaps over 100 feet. He saw an even larger tower at the edge of a crater, as tall as a skyscraper. "Am I , then, to assume this stuff really is on the Moon?". No answer. "Am I to assume this stuff is not ours? Not made on Earth?" Axelrod finally answered: "Quite a surprise, isn't it?"

Vulcan, there's also a thread on the forum about Swann - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7618.0

Thanks Heimdallr,
Completely forgot about that thread. Thanks once again for the reminder. :)

Topic started on 17-10-2009 @ 02:51 AM by jar11

I'm sorry I don't have any news sources to link to but if anyone is listening Coast2Coast you will know what imtalking about. He has stated tonight that in the infrared footage of the Moon Bombing you can visibly see the structures. He mentioned he believes also the structures me be ancient MAN MADE objects. Very interesting 2x pretty famous people in our circle predicting some form of major disclosure. What do you think? Anyone else listen?

**Edit**
The Interview is not up on youtube yet as far as I can tell. I'll imbed the interview when it's available.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by jar11]

Just found it on youtube. Enjoy ;)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTc9k_FuwZA

I read Ingo Swan Penetration and first thing I noticed about his story and that of Lear on C2C is that they are contradict stories, despite of that they promote Ingo Swan book on C2C while interviewing Lear. Lear speaks that there is secret program for about 40 years, from 1962., and Swan in his book clearly gives to knowledge that the Moon is a forbbiden zone because they had to get remote viewer to see what is there on Moon, and this happened 1975. The question is who is laying? I think there is a secret space program, but the only way NASA could bombed the Moon and have secret program there is by permission of the inhabitants who live on the dark side there. There was some kind of agenda but Hoagland says that there would be disclosure which I doubt, he has assumptions for that because Obama watched through telescope and was first U.S. president who did that, which is funny assumption.

I am reading Ingo's "Penetration".

A thought came to my mind: Is RV in any way, directly or
indirectly, connected with the "plume test" on the moon?

FWIW,
Dan

*** The case for a civilization on the moon has been my hobby for several years now *** <-- I like to type this

While I enjoy Mr. Lear's commentary on a great many things, his philosophy on some things differs from my own on a few points. Granted he has some years on me and surely some more inside information than I will know. Every Email conversation I've had with him has always be 'nice' and to the point. He is one to 'call you out' if you've not done your research and is quick to point out that your opinion may not be his opinion.

Fair enough.

He believes we are just 'containers' for the soul but 'nurtured' by the Greys until we develop (?) I do share in parts of his belief that there is life on other planets in this solar system and that we are not allowed to play with them until we grow up and stop bombing and killing each other...They is an interesting thread on the Open Minds Forum / guest board John Lear regarding Pyramids and Lizards that is functioning as a great topic of conversation opener...I've always felt that if he could be 'turned' to the concept of hyper dimentional beings pulling our strings that he could become a powerful ally

John Lear's perspective on the moon comes largely from his association with George Adamski, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Adamski) who wrote that he visited the moon several times courtesy of his 'beautiful Nordics' and that there was a breathable atmosphere, VERY HOT and a 'saffron yellow' sky (due to high sodium content of the atmosphere) and 'cities' on the back side that you cannot see from Earth.

Adamski said that the photographs of the far side of the Moon that were taken by the Soviet lunar probe Luna 3 in 1959 were fake and that there were cities, trees, and snow-capped mountains there instead.[12]

Honestly one my saddest days of reading the C's material was this quote;

Q: (L) Who were the beautiful Nordic beings seen by George Adamski?
A: Figment of George Adamski's highly evolved imagination.

One can surmise that if Mr. Admaski were making up the Nordics, then the rest of his fantastic tales would loose all credibility.

With that being said, let's not forget that every single photo of the moon that you can see online or published after ~ 1959 (might be earlier) has been censored by NASA. In truth, everything you think you know about the moon is what NASA has presented to you. Every telescope that has capability to seriously look at the surface of the moon is under NASA control ('advisors') as well as every space agency (also advisors) on the planet (save for the Russians)

The C's have said that 'bases' and structure are present on the moon as ruins from the citizens of Atlantis. Alex Collier speaks about ruins in his lectures as well. I'm certain NASA has many images of this. I hope that one day 'we' would be privledged to view this images - Heck I'd even like to go there and explore them!

Getting somewhat back to the topic, I find it unlikely that anything NASA stated about this test to be 'real'. I find it hard to fathom that we would fire a 'rocket' into the moon for some scientific purpose like attempting to 'discover' water. NASA PR trumpted that 'plume of dust' that could be seen, yet they picked the most obscure crater that you can barely see from a decent telescope on Earth. I read that NASA appeared to 'censor' the exact impact (if it was even an actual impact at all).

NASA seems to be 'stirring the pot' for some purpose...

-Steve

snodog said:

Hi snodog, this and your Collier remark in another thread indicate that you have a tendency to get invested in disinformation artists. Lear and Adamski qualify as disinformation artists as well. Why would it be sad to be told the truth?

anart said:
snodog said:

Hi snodog, this and your Collier remark in another thread indicate that you have a tendency to get invested in disinformation artists. Lear and Adamski qualify as disinformation artists as well. Why would it be sad to be told the truth?

I think I know what snodog means. I've said before (probably somewhere in The Wave) that I have wept oceans of tears for my lost illusions. I don't think it is sad to be told the truth, it is sad to realize that people lie and that we have such lack of knowledge and awareness - because of millennia of lies - that we are susceptible to believing those lies.

Then, of course, there is the feeling of the child that wants to be secure in the world and believe that the parents love him/her and will protect and care for him/her, and this gets transferred onto our beliefs about the Universe - we want there to be someone or something "out there" that is looking out for us just as the child wants to believe that the parent is all-powerful and can protect them. It's a very sad day when you realize that 1) maybe your parents don't really love YOU as yourself, but only as a reflection of themselves and if you don't meet their expectations, they withhold approval; 2) just like your parents, the Universe is not what you thought and all the lies your parents told you about love are also lies about the world at large.

If there was no sadness at losing illusions and facing truth, no one would ever be sad or depressed or angry at their parents, the world, or anything.

Laura said:
It's a very sad day when you realize that

1) maybe your parents don't really love YOU as yourself, but only as a reflection of themselves and if you don't meet their expectations, they withhold approval;

2) just like your parents, the Universe is not what you thought and all the lies your parents told you about love are also lies about the world at large.

If there was no sadness at losing illusions and facing truth, no one would ever be sad or depressed or angry at their parents, the world, or anything.

It is so true and i would even say that the word "sad" is not strong enough to describe our feeling when we realize that.

It is like that all our world was falling in small pieces and that after that we have to rebuild it piece by piece.

Bohort (Namaste) said:
It is so true and i would even say that the word "sad" is not strong enough to describe our feeling when we realize that.

It is like that all our world was falling in small pieces and that after that we have to rebuild it piece by piece.

"Gutwrenching" is how I would put it.

And to look out at the world and see everyone going on with no idea of what is awaiting them. I have friends who are expecting a baby in December. It isn't easy at times to share their enthusiasm. Even if there are no comets, the planetary lockdown is coming at us faster and faster. What a world in which to have a child! :scared:

:cry:

Galahad said:
Bohort (Namaste) said:

"Gutwrenching" is how I would put it.

And to look out at the world and see everyone going on with no idea of what is awaiting them. I have friends who are expecting a baby in December. It isn't easy at times to share their enthusiasm. Even if there are no comets, the planetary lockdown is coming at us faster and faster. What a world in which to have a child! :scared:

:cry:

Same thing for me and i just can not sincerely share their enthusiasm. One of them knows that it is not going so well on this planet and she told me that she wanted to live that experience before it is too late. :jawdrop:

Geew, what about the child?

Back
Top Bottom