Richard Dolan

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is his last program at the end of last year before the 2022 arrives and how he sees the future. It is a pleasure to listen to this man. He is very aware of what is coming. He is clear. Not only that, but he is right. I like him!

SlipNet

Dagobah Resident
It is a pleasure to listen to this man. He is very aware of what is coming. He is clear. Not only that, but he is right. I like him!

Yes, he's my favourite UFO researcher, he's more thorough and flexible in his thinking than most of them. If you haven't read them, I recommend his 2 volumes of "UFO's and the National Security State". I think he's working on vol. 3 as we speak.

tschai

Jedi Council Member
This is his last program at the end of last year before the 2022 arrives and how he sees the future. It is a pleasure to listen to this man. He is very aware of what is coming. He is clear. Not only that, but he is right. I like him!

I watched the video, thanks for sharing- in my mind this whole thing is most likely orchestrated by the ETs themselves - divide and conquer as the premise. Get everyone fighting amongst themselves and they do not have to lift a finger except to occasionally issue directives to their minions. I fully expect there may be yet another layer between the human cabal and the ETs, something not quite alien, but no longer human either. Pure speculation of course.
As I have mentioned elsewhere, if the ETs do ever step out of the shadow it will not be a good thing. I agree with Mr. Dolan the Pentagon task force will probably do all it can to discredit any meaningful study of the phenomenon.

Top Bottom