Robbery, Chase, Genetic Engineering and Dragons

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had an extremely vivid dream last night, and it seems to contain some symbolic content so I've decided to share it here in the hopes that maybe someone can read or see things that I have not been able to see.

I am with a new age friend of mine at his parent's house -- 4 stories of concrete walls with large glass windows (their house is nothing like this). I reminds me of those zombie-proof bunkers people sometimes sell. The neighborhood itself was dusk, but it resembled in ways the neighborhood around a major university here. There was an attractive man there -- obviously from a lower income family or neighborhood. I tried to strike up a conversation and be friendly, but I was accused of being intellectually arrogant. All I could do was laugh at the thought. I had the meta-thought that I DID have a lot undergraduate and graduate friends there... My friend and I leave and it looks like we're in downtown Seattle or another US pacific northwest city. My friend is nervous and so carries a firearm with him. I tell him in good humor that looking skittish with a firearm in public is probably liable to get him filled with holes.

We walk up some stairs and find a patisserie/restaurant. Black and white checkered floors with red walls. I see armed men everywhere. It looks like the staff were taken hostage, but the customers were rushing through aisles and tables and grabbing whatever they wish. I immediately lost my friend there. I just wandered up and down the aisles and didn't grab anything (either because there was nothing there I could eat, or nothing I was willing to eat). I grew less interested in finding him as I explored. Even as I did this calmly, I quietly worried that I could be mistaken for staff and so apprehended. The kitchen was full of people taking charge of baking their own things. I eventually found an alternative entrance to the patisserie/restaurant, which looked very ornate. Law and order was apparently still there, because one of the middle aged guards asked me if I had an admission stamp on my wrist. I told him I didn't have one. He accused me of being an interloper, which I thought was crazy.

I was chased through the street and several buildings. Mostly up and to the left. Higher up I eventually got fed up with being chased. The corner I worked myself into had a rail and a washroom by an asian waffle dive-- and I knew I was a sitting duck in either of those. I then threw him off the rail and he landed a story below. A crowd surrounded the guard and I fled in the confusion.

The next part of the dream has a hazy link to this one. Myself and others were hunted by the PTB. I don't really know who "we" are, it's not fully explained. The scene starts with aliens invading and the authorities were debating sending some of "us" that have been engineered to explode against the ships in the attack. I think I saw this remotely. We were hiding in the underground mostly, a place full of subways and ducts, and a lot of water. I seem to remember us being friends with animals as well. We even created or engineered animals as easily as you manipulate clay with your hands. Out on an estuary I recall two incidents. One was in which a lobster was made with a more flexible shell, so it could not be cracked by abuse or trauma as easily (whatever form it may have been). Another one was one I was fashioning, which was a pig-like animals that could turn somewhat into an octopus-like animal and so could survive and thrive under water. While creating the latter I am underwater myself, and I notice a penny on an embankment. I wonder if future people would discover it there, or if it should be placed elsewhere. I emerge back into the underground again but am detained. My recollection gets hazier, but I seem to remember seeing the PTB showing me what their fears were. I saw dragons emerging from the sun and heading for the city. The words they used were "The Doom is upon us." (I think this is an allusion to the Song of Ice and Fire series, where The Doom was the force that destroyed the historical stand-in for Atlantis). I wondered which people were going to be spared by it. If people could hide in the slums (of all places?) and be safe there.

Some things that really stuck out for me was (1) the obvious ridiculousness of guards arresting bystanders at the front gates while total chaos reigned in the actual establishment, and (2) the odd mystery person at the start, which seemed to be hinting at some kind of bias I may have. (3) The suggestion that even people who have potential for a lot of good can be used and even hurt others immensely (hence, using people as weapons against threats to the PTB). Is there anything else any of you notice?

Hello whitecoast,

We walk up some stairs and find a patisserie/restaurant. Black and white checkered floors with red walls. I see armed men everywhere. It looks like the staff were taken hostage, but the customers were rushing through aisles and tables and grabbing whatever they wish. I immediately lost my friend there.

The stuff and the customers (in my subjective point of view:)) are people under a different kinds of control. The checkered floor reminds me of gameboard.

Hi Whitecoast. I wonder if the Atlantis and genetic engineering component may have to do with a previius life? I often have these types of vivid dreqms and had wanted to be a genetic engineer since i was a little kid. I even selectively bred my hamsters. I have always been fascinated with genetics and cross breeding until i started to realize the moral implications. I dont mean to hijack your thread it is just that it seems familiar to me. I have wondered over the years if i could have been part of the downfall of a civilization such as Atlantis.

Zee Ley said:
Hello whitecoast,

We walk up some stairs and find a patisserie/restaurant. Black and white checkered floors with red walls. I see armed men everywhere. It looks like the staff were taken hostage, but the customers were rushing through aisles and tables and grabbing whatever they wish. I immediately lost my friend there.

The stuff and the customers (in my subjective point of view:)) are people under a different kinds of control. The checkered floor reminds me of gameboard.
Hi whitecoast, in Freemasonry, the floor is a black and white checkerboard, it's located above the stairs and laymen are not allowed. In your dream insiders seem to stop you from going into secrets. But your second character in the following dream seems to pierce the secret insiders ...

I had a dream a couple of nights ago featuring dragons also.
It seemed to be very symbolic. There was a pair of dragons, they were large about ten meters long in the body plus tails. They were jet black and had shiny black hair on the sides of their heads (bearded dragons). They were awesome and powerful creatures, and frighteningly beautiful killing machines. They were waiting next to some corrals and a small farm outhouse that I entered to find a small boy, his father and various birds of different species that were all injured. One was a pelican and another an eagle , the remaining birds were smaller. The boy had rescued them and was nursing them back to health. The father had just discovered the boy and his birds. The boy then huddled the birds together in an alcove to keep them safe from danger that was coming.
The dragons were in waiting to go hunting, they could not enter the outhouse or cross the fence, it was the border of their territory, which was vast moors, green fields and rocky outcrops.

The dream was striking in how clearly I could see the dragons. Also the identical pair were strange, I can’t figure out the symbolism of this.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago featuring dragons also.
It seemed to be very symbolic. There was a pair of dragons, they were large about ten meters long in the body plus tails. They were jet black and had shiny black hair on the sides of their heads (bearded dragons). They were awesome and powerful creatures, and frighteningly beautiful killing machines. They were waiting next to some corrals and a small farm outhouse that I entered to find a small boy, his father and various birds of different species that were all injured. One was a pelican and another an eagle , the remaining birds were smaller. The boy had rescued them and was nursing them back to health. The father had just discovered the boy and his birds. The boy then huddled the birds together in an alcove to keep them safe from danger that was coming.
The dragons were in waiting to go hunting, they could not enter the outhouse or cross the fence, it was the border of their territory, which was vast moors, green fields and rocky outcrops.

The dream was striking in how clearly I could see the dragons. Also the identical pair were strange, I can’t figure out the symbolism of this.

Hi. When I read this dream I thought of several possible interpretations, but leaning mainly towards one that seemed to me the most feasible, as well as the most comprehensive among the ones I thought of.

As I know nothing about archetypal symbolism, I didn't want to comment for fear of making noise. But it turns out that in this last session, they touched on something related to what I interpreted from your dream.

What I see as fundamental in this dream is an evidently protected and sheltered area, where the predator does not gain access.

The Cs said "there is a jungle out there".

The children, perhaps, are representing the people who with love/knowledge, will have the role of protecting and caring for the weaker ones, when the time comes. Perhaps that is what is already happening.

Obviously, in this interpretation, I am putting the dragons as representatives of the dark forces that run the jungle.

The protective barrier forms or does not form, depending on the RVF as we know. I know that this interpretation of the dream has no value in an archetypal analysis, but I wanted to comment on it because I find it very much related to the discussion going on regarding what is an "egregor" and what is not.

In the May 13, 2023 session thread, this topic is being addressed in a very interesting way.

Thank you. Best regards.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom