Robot People

emmanuel

Jedi Master
Hi guys.

I would like to ask if somebody maybe know if Robot people that C's mention have a soul?
And are they the same as organic portals? Or are they different?
And if they are different that OP what are they?
I think about them lately a lot and I can't figured it out.

As I can remember, they sayd, that the gray ones are robots too, and that they hav a soul. (When I remember it right it is at least something simmilar or partly or so) It has something to do with awareness.

Concerning the OPs, the C's say that they have no soul, that represents half of humanity on earth. Half soul, half soulless.
Regarding the grays, the C's say that they are probes, robots, sent to earth with the soul of a 4D STS to guide them, because a 4D STS cannot incarnate directly on earth.

Hi guys.

I would like to ask if somebody maybe know if Robot people that C's mention have a soul?
In general you are considered to have soul if you are self aware and pure enough to have access to ether. In a way pure soul are creative rather than mimicking others. Robot AI, dark soul and OP in general do not possess this ability. Also robot are limited to the dimension it is in while soul being can change their frequencies naturally to advance to other dimensions. Pure robot with AI/ android has no soul while cyborg (humanoid with lots of robotic parts/enhancements) will possessed soul. Organic portal is just underdeveloped soul they are not fully aware yet. Grays are advance plant being and most of them have souls (although majority are damaged/acting like robots due to overreliance of technology and pure logic but suppressed emotions). Yes there are planets in our galaxy with conquering borgs or Androids. Borgs are usually aggressive warrior race that incorporate too much enhancement. Android planets usually evolve peacefully, their creator are madly in love with technology that they prefer the companionship of androids thus slowly went extinct.

Hi guys.

For more information go to the forum section :The Work and there is a topic called "Organic portals human variation".

OPs have a soul, but collectively or in groups like animals, since they would be a bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density.
The rest of us humans are practically the same in many aspects; only that for example we would have the possibility under certain cases to develop superior centers.
The Grays do not have souls as they are scout probes used for 3rd density work by 4th density dracomonoid-reptilian beings.
through technology the latter link their soul to the former... although it is also mentioned in the transcripts that the Grays can acquire a certain soul under certain conditions by the fact of having consciousness.
now regarding a robot human being, it would be someone without a soul; whose body has been reanimated, programmed and with a certain greater capacity to be influenced and controlled by other entities if memory serves me correctly, the Cs gave some clues on how to identify them, pointing them out as people who isolate themselves and other things, but what was difficult for most to find one and even more so to point out any person as a robot.

Regarding robots, I correct some things:
28 April 1996
Q: (L) So, a person can die and leave their body, their body can be taken over and reanimated and controlled to function and do a lot of things for a long time. Meanwhile, the original soul has completely departed to 5th density ready to recycle?

21 October 1995
Q: (L) If they reanimate them, is it possible to reanimate them with no soul?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) OK, when they reanimate them with no soul, do they have kind of like a zombie-like situation?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, could you give us a little more information on this particular aspect? If they reanimate them with no soul, what is the animating force or energy?

A: Indistinguishable from other humans.

Q: (L) They're indistinguishable from other humans. (LM) How is that possible?

A: Technology makes all things possible!!!

Q: (L) Of course, you are talking about 4th density technology?

Q: (L) Now, a reanimated corpse that has been animated by infusion of some form of an energy pattern... (SV) Is it 'chi' energy, maybe? (L) What if the reanimated corpse dies again, I mean, you have got to understand here, that we perceive the soul as being the animating force of the physical body, and when the soul is gone, the body dies. Is that correct?

A: You are making assumptions based on limited data.

Q: (L) OK, well, will you expand my database by telling me how a corpse can be reanimated if not done by a... if not with a soul?

A: Complex technology, using electronic bio-generation frequency matching, combined with extremely high frequency radio beacon transmitters for tracking and control of all functions, including thought pattern mimic and emotional frequency vibrational rate modulation!!!!

Q: (L) If they're doing this, does it make the physical body...

Q: (L) The blood, the heartbeat and everything...

A: All functions, including cellular, duplicated.

Q: (SV) What about the aura? (L) Would a being such as this still have an aura?

A: Projected.

Q: (L) OK, that would be projected, along with all of the frequencies, and everything else. Now... (SV) Are there a lot of dead people walking around?

A: This is method used for subjects discussed in "Matrix Material" instead of "Robots", as suggested
Q: (L) Is it up to me to figure out what characteristics these individuals have, in order to...

A: Based upon data given, yes.

Q: (L) OK, is one of the - I mean, I'm clicking [through mental data files] right now - one of the characteristics I think, that these kind of individuals might have, since they have this projected emotional frequency, would be a repeating emotional pattern, that they just simply, in spite of seeming intelligence, do not seem to learn from anything; that it just repeats over and over again, is that a clue?

Q: (L) That they're bland in some way? Is that it, that these individuals are bland individuals?

A: Spend inordinate amounts of "time" in solitude.
All of the above is related to this session:

Hi guys.

According to the Cs they do not have a developed individual soul. There is a thread dedicated to this already, is a little more complex than that:

Thread 'Organic Portals: Human variation'
Organic Portals: Human variation

Also I recommend you the Wave Series from Laura, where you’ll get a more wide picture of this and the information provided by the Cs.

Q: (L) So, a person can die and leave their body, their body can be taken over and reanimated and controlled to function and do a lot of things for a long time. Meanwhile, the original soul has completely departed to 5th density ready to recycle?

A: Yes, but body is replaced, not reanimated.
I realized that I didn't add to the answer.
and what irljO said, try to check the forum before asking any questions about general topics that were covered for sure.

I personally think Organic Portals are Aliens…Call them soul groups or what have you but they are all driven by ego and insecurities there’s nothing there just a shell… Some dogs have more single soul human traits than “human” OPs… My opinion of course.

Last edited:
Grays are advance plant being and most of them have souls
The Cs say something different:
Q: (L) Going back to the beings that absorb nutrients through their pores, what kind of beings are they?

A: Both those that you describe as the Lizard Beings and those you describe as the Grays. This is necessary for their survival in each case. Even though the Grays are not natural parts of the short wave cycle, but rather an artificial creation by the Lizard Beings, but nevertheless they mimic the nourishment functions.

Q: (L) Since they are artificially created by the Lizard beings, does this mean they have no souls?

A: That's correct.

Q: (L) How do they function? Are they like robots?

A: They function by interaction with the souls of the Lizard beings. This technology is extremely far in advance of that with which you are familiar, but the Gray beings are not only built and designed artificially, but also function as a projection mentally and psychically of the Lizard beings. They are like four dimensional probes.

Q: (L) As four dimensional probes, what are their capabilities?

A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

According to the Cs they do not have a developed individual soul. There is a thread dedicated to this already, is a little more complex than that:

Thread 'Organic Portals: Human variation'
Organic Portals: Human variation

Also I recommend you the Wave Series from Laura, where you’ll get a more wide picture of this and the information provided by the Cs.
I read the Wave series several times but I still didn't figure it out about Robot People. This is the reason why I asked the question about them.
Thank you for the link.

Back
Top Bottom