Roman Empire - Julius Caesar

MK Scarlett

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
While we can find several threads on Julius Caesar and Jesus Christ (the Carotta's work and so forth): Show #24: Who was Jesus? and Was Julius Caesar the real Jesus Christ? and because I made many researchs to find some classic texts, I created several Pdfs in French available for upload, because I think it would be stupid to not share them, as they have been created.

The list about these specific books (or part of books) is as following:

La guerre des Gaules, Jules-César
La Guerre civile, César
Guerre d'Alexandrie, César
La Cité antique, Numa Denis Fustel de Coulanges
Vie de César, Plutarque
Vie de Jules César, Suétone
Histoire Romaine, Dion Cassius - Livres XXXVI - 67 to 66 before J.-C. - to XLV - 44 before J.-C. --- So, not all the books, they are many! And much expensive if you want to buy some, BTW - This is just the Cesar's period. We could ask, why, could we? :rolleyes:

For remind, hereafter the two articles published on Sott in French on the subject:
Révélations : Jésus était Jules César !
Francesco Carotta : « si le Jésus Christ historique était Jules César, cela créerait un problème aux Églises, aux athées, et à la politique des occidentaux au Moyen Orient »

Many thanks to have done that MK Scarlett, it will be very useful ! :clap:

this one http://www.carotta.de/sindex.html

for the others, I don't know, I'm not talking spanish to do the searches. But since these are very old book, I think there's some chances that they would exist in spanish too.

irjO said:
Do any of those are in spanish also available?

Well, I do not know, but as Maat said, it should not be a problem to find some, at least, the Cesar's books and the Pultarque and Suetone one's. Maybe it could be more complicated to find Fustel de Coulanges and Dion Cassius. I do not know... :halo:

voyageur said:

Yes, indeed, despite the fact there is almost nothing on the subject in French, as for the recentism... I wonder why, or not really... :halo:
But things can change!

irjO said:

irjO, I did not think about it on yesterday, but why do not you ask the question in the Spanish section? Maybe someone has already some links... FWIW :rolleyes:

MK Scarlett said:
irjO said:

irjO, I did not think about it on yesterday, but why do not you ask the question in the Spanish section? Maybe someone has already some links... FWIW :rolleyes:

Actually i'll see if I can find the books and if I do, then I will post them in the spanish section!

Gandalf said:
Maat said:
Many thanks to have done that MK Scarlett, it will be very useful ! :clap:

Yes, many thanks MK Scarlett. It is very much appreciated. :dance: :thup:

And you're most welcome! ;)
At this point, for me, it is so fun to search/read/learn for a better understanding of the whole thing, that I am sure others have enjoy too! :knitting:

Thank you both very much MK and Belibaste! :thup:
So timely as I have to say I became addict to the whole topic from the beginning...cleaned out my local Library but with corrupted biographies...

Belibaste said:
MKS said:
I created several Pdfs in French available for upload, because I think it would be stupid to not share them, as they have been created.

Good job ! :thup:

There is also "La mort de César" written by Nicolas of Damascus. The e-book is available for free.

Thank you Belibaste, and I found one with a numerized text (not just sheets) here, which will be easier to me for making a Pdf. I will add another post when I will have achieved the Caesars' ones (The Spain War, The African War) plus the Nicolas of Damascus' one. As there are formated for an economic print, it is easier to have few paper and place to take notes. At least, it is one of the way I use.

Also, this Website offering several classic author's works. It is where I found almost all of the classic texts previously mentionned. Inside, also the Roman History, Tite-Live.

Well, I finished the making of the last Pdfs and they are available here. Have a good reading! ;)

Guerre d'Espagne, Jules César
Guerre d'Afrique, Jules César
La mort de Jules César, Nicolas de Damas

Back
Top Bottom