Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Roseanne blasts Zionism, claims to follow Jesus

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55557

Comedienne calls Israel a 'walled-in ghetto' rejects hosting spot on 'The View'

May 5, 2007
WorldNetDaily.com

Roseanne Barr, the Hollywood actress and comedienne who has made frequent references to her Jewish heritage and devotion to kabbalah, used her blog this week to blast Israel as a "walled-in ghetto in the Middle East" and to declare herself a follower of Jesus Christ.

Barr was responding to rumors she might be picked to replace Rosie O'Donnell on ABC's "The View." According to the New York Post, Barr was being considered ahead of other outspoken replacements such as Whoppi Goldberg, Joan Rivers, Kathie Lee Gifford, Bette Midler and Kathy Griffin.

"I would love the chance to do that. I'd love it," Barr said in a television interview, promising to "stir up some real good controversy."

"Yeah, definitely. I think I would do a real good job."

It was a prospect, however, given short shrift by FOX's Roger Friedman.

"Don't believe rumors that Roseanne Barr will succeed her at the desk next fall. If you thought Barbara Walters had trouble tolerating O'Donnell, believe me, a few weeks of Roseanne would send her over the edge," Friedman wrote.

The comedienne blogged her decision on Wednesday, telling fans she "could never host that show."

"I am so flattered by the fact that it was readers of my blog that voted for me to replace Rosie on 'The View.' I thought about it for a minute, just to see if I might really want to give it a try," she wrote. "In reality, I could never host that show, or any network show, because I have opinions that are not sanctioned by the powers that be who refuse to allow even one dissenting voice over the airwaves of television (in this a 'free' country)."

Then, for reasons not explained in the context of her posting, Barr struck out at Zionism and Israel, while declaring she followed Jesus.

"I truly believe that millions of Jews are not Zionists, and that even if they are, they do not support Israeli occupation," she wrote. "I believe that Jews all over this planet choose peace in the Middle East over the never-ending death machine of hatred and division and terror that exists there now.

"I am a kabbalist, as was Jesus Christ ... (the one whom I follow). He tells me to seek first the Kingdom inside of my soul, and leave the rest to Him. I must in good conscience speak out against injustice especially when the agents of that injustice invoke God. Some blogger calls me a religious bigot for saying these things, and for saying that it takes lots of ritual abuse of children to turn out a 'believer.' Guilty as charged, and ready to burn at the stake if called to.

Yesterday, Barr responded to critics of Wednesday's posting:

"I believe that Israel is a walled-in ghetto in the Middle East, and I do not support walled-in ghettos for Jews anywhere on earth, even if they are heavily armed. I think the Jews of Israel are sick of the religious idiots (American backed) who try to keep them in line, and they want peace NOW! I think Jews can be black, or atheist or Chinese.

"I do not any longer buy the blood feud/child genital torture/twisted matriarchy that is a disgusting part of Judaism. I reject that same thing in Christianity, Islam, Mormonism and anywhere else on Earth. My GOD IS FACT. My allegiance is to truth and justice and equality, and the 'covenant' to me means the removal of all superstition, separatism, and ignorance.

"In other words, I DARE TO THINK OUTSIDE A SMALL BOX OF predigested BRONZE AGE MYTH. I AM AGAINST THEOCRACIES IN GENERAL. I LIKE DEMOCRACY, AND DIVERSITY."

These were not Barr's first tirades against Israel. In December, she wrote she was "sick" of Israel and Zionism, while praising Arabs for protecting the nation's holy sites.

"Zionism was the last nail in the casket of European jewry. The Arabs' protection is the only reason any holy site remains in Israel. The Jews line up to stone women who try to access those sites. I saw it with my own eyes. The Arabs do not invade other countries. The Israelis do. I am sick of Israel and I am sick of Zionists. They are propped up by evangelical Christians who cannot wait for the Arabs to kill them so that their genocidal war god whom they misname Jesus can come back ...

"The Jews are raised to be suicide bombers too, and that abusive cult-programming that is done to Jewish children, beginning with genital torture, remains strong even after the religion itself is abandoned."
She's also kinda new agey and into Kabbalah, but she has a much better understanding than the average celeb. On her myspace page she says her favorite books are

"Anything about Hitler, psychopaths, Jesus or Bush"

She also has a website and blog - roseanneworld.com where you can read more of her comments on Israel.

Wonder where her career will go from here...

She'd like ponerology, glad to hear more celeb's are actually trying to wake up... granted they're probably being 4D'd heavily.

Wow. I was very surprised to read what Roseanne Barr has written about Zionism and interrelated topics, and its many insidious, destructive, ramifications on the world as a whole. Since she has a huge following, her blogs could definitely help in the battle. Maybe someone could direct her to this site to help further her knowledge on a path she already seems to be on?

I'd heard about her being considered for The View and also that many pundits have suggested that the show absolutely needs a "controversial" personality type to succeed -- an observation that the TV brass can't be missing.

Given Rosie's obvious interest in the job, I find the headline "rejects hosting spot on 'The View'" to be misleading.

I've been following her on twitter @TheRealRoseanne. She certainly seems to have a familiarity with some esoteric and alternative research issues but is also something of a loose cannon. At first she appeared to buy the chemical weapons line on Syria and be in favor of bombing but seems to have come around. She'll also tweet controversial misandrist things, her own particular brand of Jewish chauvinism or something else outrageous and then say it's "just to get a response from people". A lot of useful info does come from her. She hates Monsanto with a passion and consistently refers to them as Monsatan. I just hope she can get a grip and be useful toward her causes, not drag them down and be another Charlie Sheen type that people point to.

Found this recent conversation between Roseanne Barr and Melody Krell.
Recorded on November 11, 2020, and they are discussing and sharing their opinions and observations of the Global Cabal, the Plandemic, Jews, Zionism and Patriotism in America.
They both exhibit a stable base of self esteem, and as well, Roseannes very blunt and honest humor lightens things up.
Both of these women were Hollywood actresses,"insiders",yet they never sold their Souls.
Watching their expressions and listening to this conversation, I got a sense that they both seem to have maintained genuine human empathy and emotions, for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom