Rupert Murdoch Backs Hillary Clinton?

Cyre2067

The Living Force
I mean... what?
Drudgereport.com said:
Rupert Murdoch has agreed to host a political fundraiser for Hillary Clinton this summer, the FINANCIAL TIMES is reporting!

Murdoch's surprise decision to raise money for Clinton in July, on behalf of NEWS CORP., parent company of FOXNEWS and the NEW YORK POST, underlines a dramatic turn of relations between Murdoch and Clinton, who in 1998 coined the phrase "vast rightwing conspiracy" to denounce critics of her husband.

Some say the move by Murdoch reflects approval of her Senate career, notes FT's Caroline Daniel. Others point to Murdoch's record for picking future national leaders. Last century, he threw over the British conservatism he'd long supported to back longshot Tony Blair.

Clinton surprised Washington and media watchers recently by attending a FOX NEWS anniversary party, where she toasted Murdoch.

Political powerbroker and studio head Harvey Weinstein is said to have convinced Hillary that Murdoch could be a friend, not a foe, in her ongoing political maneuvers.

Hillary has now cornered the NY media market, by winning support from the NEW YORK TIMES, NEW YORK DAILY NEWS owner Mort Zuckerman -- and now Murdoch and the NY POST.
Ugh the elite are so obvious.... frustrating that more people can't pick up on this crap.

Cyre2067 said:
Ugh the elite are so obvious.... frustrating that more people can't pick up on this crap.
I think that by this time those who are not picking it up are afraid to do so. It takes a lot of courage to seek other options when "bad" is revealed to be as bad or worse than "badder". In addition, we tend to forget that just because you have no voice and cannot be heard doesn't mean you don't exist.

I think many people are picking it up. Most of them, however, are also probably setting it aside and staring at it in mute paralysis. The PTB is increasingly running a one man show starring itself. It proclaims its BS, it runs ito own elections, interprets and makes its own "rules", writes the script and acts it out. No support necessary from the audience aside from stading aside and letting it happen.

This doesn't mean people don't know what is going on. They just don't know what to do about it. In fact, they have no clue what the word "doing" means. And they are right, because any past form of "doing" won't work. An interesting problem for all of us to focus upon.

I guess that means Hillary wins. Sigh...

I remember that Tony Blair cut a deal with Murdoch (now we know what that deal may have involved) before he was first elected. It was the first time Murdoch supported Labour. Then he wins. What a deal with Murdoch gives you is easy treatment from the tabloids and Fox News.

Someone just published a study showing that the Fox News effect in Florida in 2000 swayed enough votes to put Bush on top. They exposed voters to Fox News then saw if their opinions about candidates changed and a certain percentage did.

Hillary has been going hard after the hard-line Zionist votes. The Zionists may want a less stupid Neocon champion in the White House. The next steps of The Plan may require more deftness.

The strange thing is, I saw a 'comparison' between Condoleeza Rice and Hillary Clinton for possible president of the US in one of those trashy, flashy womens magazines lately. I laughed because I don't think either of them would have a chance without the support of the current administration (and its filthy cronies). Once that goes, well, it may be a whole new ball game.

It's funny, but I still feel that Colin Powell has some part to play somehow, but I just don't see how he's going to get from where he is, to President. Perhaps he will be the last president. There's just something about him.

Yes, I think that things will get very interesting in the near future. The PTB probably has two scenarios, one if the Bush admin can hang on in spite of multiple idictments and investigations and another if the whole thing collapses in massive public revulsion. If number two, than Rice and Clinton don't have a chance and we will see some fascistic, dark-horse hero (Guiliani, McCain, Bloomberg) arise to fight the peace candidate which will also rise up.

We can count on one thing. Powell will suck up to whoever gains power!

Ruth said:
The strange thing is, I saw a 'comparison' between Condoleeza Rice and Hillary Clinton for possible president of the US in one of those trashy, flashy womens magazines lately. I laughed because I don't think either of them would have a chance without the support of the current administration (and its filthy cronies). Once that goes, well, it may be a whole new ball game.

It's funny, but I still feel that Colin Powell has some part to play somehow, but I just don't see how he's going to get from where he is, to President. Perhaps he will be the last president. There's just something about him.

Back
Top Bottom