Russian Passenger Plane Crashes Over Egypt

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Here is the article from MSN News: Russian Passenger Plane Crashes Over Egypt
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russian-passenger-plane-crashes-over-egypt/ar-BBmEc1u?li=AAaeUIW&ocid=ASUDHP
A Russian passenger plane carrying 224 people has crashed over central Sinai, Egypt's Prime Minister's office has confirmed.

The plane was travelling from the Egyptian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to the Russia city of St Petersburg and lost contact with air traffic controllers shortly after take off.

The aircraft was a Airbus A321 operated by the Russian airline Kogalymavia, according to the RIA news agency.

A statement from the prime minister's office said a cabinet level crisis committee would meet to deal with the crash.

More follows...
Not much information at the moment and a lot of conflicting reports, some saying the plane disappeared from radar, that the pilot contacted Cairo to ask for an emergency landing and that there has been wreckage spotted.
A good video here from RT:
https://www.rt.com/news/320217-russian-plane-off-radars/

Proposed crash of Airbus 321 followed from Sharm el-Sheikh (Egypt) to Saint Petersburg (Russia).

There's contradiction in the information.

http://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2015/10/31/n_7833359.shtml :

Fragments of the Russian Airbus liner going from Sharm el-Sheikh to St. Petersburg are found on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt, reports RIA Novosti with reference to the Egyptian mass media.

Rosaviation doesn't approve findings of any fragments.

It's said liner transmitted signal about radio communication failed and decreased drastically.

Also I would like to notice that TODAY russian military also crashed here, on Kamchatka:

http://kam24.ru/news/main/20151031/29647.html :
The military plane MiG-31 made educational and training flight in the neighborhood of the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. In the area low overcast and strong rainfall was observed. During flight touch was lost with plane", – reported "Interfax" with reference to a source in the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation.

When i heard this new this morning , the first thought that came to my mind was that its a message for the Russia from the PTB, for their intervention in Syria.
Then i saw the video on RT and there is mentioned the sudden drop of the altitude of the plane. That leads me to the idea that maybe something hit and damaged the plane so the pilot has to lower the altitude for safety reasons.Also we know that today some big "Halloween" asteroid will pass near the Earth, so maybe some of his small friends have some encounter with the plane. Also the crash of the military plane over Kamchatka.

The sudden drop of altitude also reminded me of the German plane that was stuck down in the mountains this year, so i saw some similarities here.

I still cant understand how reports are still so conflicting. It it was just a crash due a mechanical fault then they will know where the plane is and what happened.

Also the 23 minutes missing from the radar is very odd. It looks like some anomaly, like a still missing Malaysian plane, or the anomaly can be because of some atmosphere comet explosion, and the EMP from that interfere with the radar detection.

Many scenarios are possible and we will see how the situation will develop and what will mainstream media report or don't report about this.

Konstantin said:
When i heard this new this morning , the first thought that came to my mind was that its a message for the Russia from the PTB, for their intervention in Syria.

Thats what i was thinking too, and it reminded me of the Germanwings crash, where the C's mentioned the auto-pilot system was hijacked; i guess its too early to tell and we need to wait for more details of the crash.

s-kur said:
There's contradiction in the information.

http://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2015/10/31/n_7833359.shtml :

Fragments of the Russian Airbus liner going from Sharm el-Sheikh to St. Petersburg are found on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt, reports RIA Novosti with reference to the Egyptian mass media.

Rosaviation doesn't approve findings of any fragments.

Yeah, I am listening to Russia 24 right now, and they are not sure about anything for now. But they do mention that Egyptian sources claim that the Russian plane crashed and was completely destroyed. And that it happened in the area were anti-ISIS operations are going on. After hearing it I also wondered if it wasn't a message to Russia, especially since Sinai is right near Israel and is one of the favorite places (beside Turkey) of Israeli intelligence agencies.

And right now Russia 24 correspondent in Egypt claims that indeed apparently the plane fell very fast from the height of 9000. And they are even preparing the ground for the explanation of it being a pilot or plane error, by claiming that the plane was very old (17 years old), and that it could contribute to the crash.

So at the moment it could go any way.

s-kur said:
Also I would like to notice that TODAY russian military also crashed here, on Kamchatka:

Luckily in this case both pilots survived and their signaling fire spotted.

From Sputnik

Earlier on Saturday Egyptian air traffic control said they lost contact with the Russian airliner en route from Sharm el-Sheikh to St Petersburg.

Egyptian prime minister said Saturday a Russian airliner crashed in the Sinai peninsula. According to a source in the Egyptian civil aviation authotity, a Metrojet/Kogalymavia A321 en route from the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to St Petersburg, Russia's second largest city, crashed near Nekhel in the north of Sinai.

According to a security official at the scene, the Russian airliner is completely destroyed and all of its passengers are most probably dead. The plane went down in a mountainous area in central Sinai and poor weather conditions have made it difficult for rescue crews to get to the scene, the officer said. Survivors and bodies of those on board will be flown to Cairo, he told Reuters.

An Egyptian Health Ministry official told Ahram newspaper that 15 ambulances were sent to central Sinai's Al-Hasana City, adding that an "emergency status" was declared.

A source in Russia's Federal Air Transport Agency (Rosaviatsia) told RIA Novosti the Kogalymavia Flight 9268 carrying 217 passengeers and 7 crew took off from Sharm El-Sheikh at 3:31 GMT and went off radar after 23 minutes of flight. Most of the passengers are said to be Russian tourists, including 17 children.

The Russian A321 captain informed air-traffic controller of technical faults after take-off and asked for route change, a source in the Sharm el-Sheikh airport told RIA Novosti.

MENA news agency reported that Egyptian Prime Minister Sherif Ismail canceled all his scheduled visits on Saturday because of the information of Russian plane crash. A statement from the prime minister's office said Ismail had formed a cabinet level crisis committee to deal with the crash.

There were no indications that the Russian Airbus was shot down, Egyptian security sources said. Egypt's North Sinai is home to a two-year-old Islamist insurgency and militants affiliated to Islamic State have killed hundreds of soldiers and police.

Initial reports about the fate of the airliner were conflicting, with the head of Egypt's central air traffic accident authority saying the plane was safe.

"The… Russian airline had told us that the Russian plane we lost contact with is safe and that it has contacted Turkish air traffic control and is passing through Turkish skies now," Ayman al-Muqaddam said in a statement.

What's up with this last statement? Why would they say that if it wasn't the case and the A321 never made it over Turkey?

s-kur said:

http://kam24.ru/news/main/20151031/29647.html :
The military plane MiG-31 made educational and training flight in the neighborhood of the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. In the area low overcast and strong rainfall was observed. During flight touch was lost with plane", – reported "Interfax" with reference to a source in the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation.

I was just reading that the 2 pilots of that plane were found, and they are fine.

Interesting considering the current and on going genocide in Israel.
Timing is everything.
Distraction needed and with a combined retaliatory effort towards mother Russia.

Russian Airliner Goes Off Radar Over Egypt
(updated 12:26 31.10.2015)
http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151031/1029377194/russian-airliner-egypt-contact-lost.html
Earlier on Saturday Egyptian air traffic control said they lost contact with the Russian airliner en route from Sharm el-Sheikh to St Petersburg.
Egyptian prime minister said Saturday a Russian airliner crashed in the Sinai peninsula. A Metrojet/Kogalymavia A321 en route from the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to St Petersburg, Russia's second largest city, crashed near el-Arish in the north of Sinai.
Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151031/1029377194/russian-airliner-egypt-contact-lost.html#ixzz3q8VzVAPH
1029378872.jpg

Flightradar24

@flightradar24
Russian Passenger Plane Disappears From Radar Over…
https://t.co/ZksvTzTZfk

Twitter
#7K9268
CSotZSsWsAALW8v.png

_https://twitter.com/hashtag/7K9268?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Edit:Added Twitter page

Alana said:
What's up with this last statement? Why would they say that if it wasn't the case and the A321 never made it over Turkey?

Yeah, very strange. Maybe they say it in order to cover all the possibilities since nothing is known for now?

Oh, and by the way, one of the rumors is, that apparently the pilot asked for an emergency landing from Larnaca because they lost communication. And then they suddenly lost altitude.

But right now I listened to an interview with one of the Russian expert pilots, and he said that this rumor is incorrect, because losing communication doesn't imply a possibility of a crash. Also, he claims that all the signs, like a sudden loss of altitude and that the plane fell in a chaotic way imply that something extraordinary and sudden happened, like something of a natural (weather or other) origin. According to him something very extreme happened that caused the plane to completely lose his ability to fly.

ADDED: In the interview with another expert pilot, he also says that something very serious probably happened to cause the plane to suddenly fall from the sky, unless someone or something took control of the plane.

Keit said:
Alana said:

Yeah, very strange. Maybe they say it in order to cover all the possibilities since nothing is known for now?

Oh, and by the way, one of the rumors is, that apparently the pilot asked for an emergency landing from Larnaca because they lost communication. And then they suddenly lost altitude.

I am going through all the Greek and Cyprus press, and a few have mentioned that they expected the plane to make contact with Larnaca airport, but didn't. Then others mention the "it was over Turkey" story. It looks very suspicious to me that there are so many contradictory reports, especially the in the first wave of reporting.

Keit said:
But right now I listened to an interview with one of the Russian expert pilots, and he said that this rumor is incorrect, because losing communication doesn't imply a possibility of a crash. Also, he claims that all the signs, like a sudden loss of altitude and that the plane fell in a chaotic way imply that something extraordinary and sudden happened, like something of a natural (weather or other) origin. According to him something very extreme happened that caused the plane to completely lose his ability to fly.

Thanks for that. It might well be some "sky anomaly", as we see so often nowadays, or some sinister human intervention. Either way, even the day that the airplane crashed is suspicious.

From RT updates:

09:06 GMT
The teams who located the plane say it was mangled almost beyond recognition. It would be difficult to imagine anyone surviving the impact, a security officer at the scene told Reuters.

Keit said:
ADDED: In the interview with another expert pilot, he also says that something very serious probably happened to cause the plane to suddenly fall from the sky, unless someone or something took control of the plane.

I was just reading in a Greek news-site, newsbeast.gr that the fact that the pilot asked for an emergency landing right after takeoff and soon after changed direction, might indicate that it was highjacked.

RT just reported:

09:59 GMT
Voices of trapped passengers were reportedly heard in one section of the Russia-bound Airbus 320, according to an officer at the scene.

"There is another section of the plane with passengers inside that the rescue team is still trying to enter and we hope to find survivors especially after hearing pained voices of people inside," the officer, who chose to remain unnamed, told Reuters.

Yes, fortunately Kamchatka's military plane pilots safe and sound, one of them injured as have been said on Kam24 portal.

Keit said:

And another one also said to Russia 24 that even engine's problems and simple lightning can't lead to plane fall. But who knows.

Landscape and area of the crash just reminds me about similar GermanWings fell at.

It's yet not approved by Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations, (I think they don't "approve" it intentionally in the airport in order to prepare relatives psychologically) but Putin already expressed condolences.

Konstantin said:

That also came in my mind when reading this. Interesting airplane type A321 - like a count down.

Some speculations: Beside a "regular plane crash" it could be another German wings incident.

The communications issues reminded me of the MH370 incident and some of the other airplane problems. The sudden drop reminds me of the Airasia QZ8501 plane crash.

Laura said:
Session Date: January 10th 2015
[...]

(Perceval) So, Air Asia flight QZ8501 disappeared from radar on the 28th of December 2014. No word from the pilots. It disappeared and apparently crashed, and everybody died. Then they started finding parts of the plane at the bottom of the sea. What happened to it?

A: Similar to the African flight. We said there would be more of same.

Q: (Pierre) A superstorm.

(L) So, what did they say about that other African flight?

(Perceval) A vortex that sucks it up and then throws it down, and there was a superpowerful lightning strike...

A: Vortexes can occur without lightning.

Q: (L) So, just out of curiosity: a long time ago, you said that 4D war is experienced by us as weather. I'm assuming it's not just weather, but also maybe cometary bombardment could also be a 3rd density manifestation of 4th density war. So my question is, is there any consciousness to these kinds of things... is any of it "directed"?

A: In some cases, yes. In others, just "collateral damage."

Q: (Perceval) For the Air Asia flight, did it involve a massive updraft and then a downdraft as some are claiming?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) And what causes that kind of a vortex?

A: Variations of temperature in layers of atmosphere enhanced by variations in charge potential difference.

Q: (Pierre) So it's powerful. You have the electrical factor and the mechanical or thermal factor sometimes working in conjunction.

(Chu) Like a tornado then.

I ask myself if this crash could be one of the October incidents, which the C's had in mind when they said that it isn't over? It is just speculation of course.

Laura said:
Session Date: October 10th 2015
[...]

Q: (Perceval) When they said in the last session about “wait for October”, we've seen it, right?

A: It isn't over!

Q: (Pierre) It's always more and more, worse and worse, not over yet! [laughter]

EDIT: change flight number to airplane typ

Ohh no! :cry:

Certainly an interesting timing if it is just an accident. If it isn't an accident it could very well be a threat directed against russia and/or a provocation to tempt the government there to do something rash.

This comes only hours after the obama adinistration said that they will put boots on the ground in syria:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39681.msg611350.html#msg611350

Here is a very useful live ticker from german sputnik news:

http://de.sputniknews.com/panorama/20151031/305318494/russisches-flugzeug-aegypten-abgestuerzt.html

As of now I'm leaning towards something unusual happening there aka. not a normal plane accident.

Back
Top Bottom