CarpeDiem

Jedi Council Member
-- Chaneller:
Gloria Wendroff and The Godwriting International Society of Heaven Ministries
703 E. Burlington Avenue Fairfield, IA 52556 USA

-- ABOUT THE CHANNEL, AUTHOR, or SITE:
gloriawendroff_thumb.jpg

Gloria Wendroff
Wendroff’s bio: from http:/(/www(dot)planetlightworker(dot)com/articles/gloriawendroff/article19.php and elsewhere:
After teaching creative writing, English, ESL, and business communications, writing boundary-breaking resumes and a monthly job advice column for many years, she learned and taught meditation, traveled Europe, studied in Thailand and India, and discovered God back in America. She Founded GodwriterTM and, through God's words, brings thousands of people closer to God and their own hearts. Today Gloria receives and sends out HeavenlettersTM every day, gives GodwritingTM workshops, works on her next book, How to GodwriteTM.
?? Certain Gloria Wendroff, (occupation: church) signed letter “Not in our name" against Bush regime, criminal wars on foreign countries, torture, violation of human rights http://www.nion.us/signers/signersW.htm.

Channelers:
-- What is the channeling method (conscious, light trance, unconscious trance, automatic writing/typing, spirit board, pendulum, alone, with a group, etc.)?
Looks like the method is authomatic writing

-- What is the format? Is it question-and-answer from the channel or an audience, or is the channel simply taking dictation?
Channel is taking dictation. Moreover, ‘god’, which is claimed to be the source of these heavenly messages is more likely a disincarnate spirit, checked out at the very early age. I didn’t notice grammar errors, but the style and the way ‘god’ presents his messages is astounding! Wendroff’s ‘god’ likely didn’t have ‘time’ to read Hemingway, Dreiser, Tolstoi, Kurosawa, etc..

-- How long has the channel been doing it, how did they start, do they channel multiple entities?
Let Gloria tell her story: (http:/(/www(dot)godwriting(dot)org/godwriting/why-godwrite-part-one-the-past.htm)
how Gloria Wendroff met god said:
I was in the Me First Ego Stage of my life, and I wanted to see if I could Godwrite. Just that. I wanted to see if I could do it. And there’s more: Margaret, who now proofreads the Heaven ebooks and lends constant support, loaned me a little book called Lui et Moi translated into the English He and I. It was a tiny book. It was simple and enchanting. I remembered that the writer was a nun, and that she lived and wrote in an early century. It’s a long time since I’ve seen the book, but someone recently mentioned it was written in the 1930’s and that the author was not a nun! So much for my memory! Anyway, each entry was very short. Basically, the author would give the date and location, and she would say, ‘Jesus, I am not worthy of you.’ And Jesus would reply, in one way or another, ‘Yes you are.’
I read that book from cover to cover with great fascination, and yet, when I finished, I said to myself proudly: ‘Hmph, I can do better than that.'
Added motivation for circulating Heavenletters
Later, when Godwriting™ was really happening, and I started sending Heavenletters out to a few friends, and they liked it, I am embarrassed to say that I began to see dollar signs in my eyes![…] I really thought my future was secured. I rubbed my hands together with glee, added up figures, and started charging for Heavenletters. I stopped, abruptly not too long after, not for altruistic reasons, and not because I had come to my senses, but because record-keeping and notifying people etc. was getting to be too much for me.
-- Does the channel comment on the material, research it, etc.?
No, please see below

-- Does the channel sell the material or offer other products or services associated with their channeling ability?
Wendroff sells book, CDs, offers spiritual uplifting workshops, seminars

-- Are there any other clues that indicate a relationship to or influence by other channels, groups, organizations, etc.?
On site http:(dslsh)www.editura-foryou.ro/en_index.php Romanian For You Publishing House which
intends to bring the newest books concerning spirituality and modern thinking to the Romanian readers. We're striving to publish the most important books written by great and representative authors, because in this period there have occured profound and significant changes in the mentality and way of thinking of the people all over the world. We try to help everybody to find their way towards Light and Love - two essential aspects that will characterize the third millenium.
gives the following recommended list of authors to immerse themselves in light - among others:
Gloria Wendroff; Gregg Bradden; Deepak Chopra; Drunvalo; James Twyman; Maureen Moss (sounds very similar to Maynard, his pseudonym or different person?); Ramtha; Ram Dass; Paul Ferrini, etc. Gloria chats with Margaret Weiner, Jack van Raders.

Book Authors
-- Don't read it, of course, just look up the book on sites that sell it, see what the descriptions are, look for reviews on the web, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. Basically, find out all you can about the content.
Heavenletters: Love Letters From God - Book 1 by Gloria Wendroff; 1st World Library, 2004
Book is translated into Romanian
Love Letters From God said:
What a difference when your awareness of Our Unity joins with My Awareness. How far we travel when you realize Our Oneness. That is Self- Realization. Ifall is Oneness, then there is One Self for you to realize. ...’
[…]An ancient rabbi said that man was created so that he might lift up the Heavens. Why not? Who knows what we are capable of giving and doing
It is as if you have been living life in a smoke-filled room....You are playing cards. Through squinted eyes, you see ... each player out for himself. You have to look again, for no matter how it appears, each player is a Child of God. Each player, no matter how skilled or unskilled, has a heart that beats. However faint, it echoes Mine.’
‘When you are on a crowded train or subway, you are jostled. Jostling is part of the ride. There is jostling, and there is your minding it. Do not compound the jostling with your resistance to it....You can be pleasant whatever the ride is like.’
-- Can you tell if they have a ‘major’ publisher?
Appears not

-- What are reviews of their books like? Are there reviews on sites that promote a certain point of view, theory, prophecy, etc.’
Readers reviews on book state that they ‘enjoy Gloria’s vibrant inspirational uplifting language, love, wisdom, and empowerment’.
Book is quite popular: 32 reviews on amazon; readers ranked the book with five stars as:
Wendroff’s readers said:
--this book helps to rediscover all that which is true, lovely and beautiful in your soul and in your life;
--I consider this the most important book I have ever read, because it makes me feel thoroughly loved and cared for by our Creator. It's not just the words that are so precious, but the loving intent that radiates through the words and penetrates every fiber of one's being. Basking daily in its golden, radiant sunshine, I want to dance in ecstasy.
-- I have taken Gloria's Heavenletters course and gratefully receive her daily emails from (its gotta be) God. […] The words seem to be accompanied by the power of the Love from which they emanated, helping me assimilate their lovingness directly into my life. Some of the lines are such perfect poetry that I am left speechless in awe and gratitude; undone, complete. If you are lucky enough to have heard about this book - buy it, right now!
-- No matter which heaven letter I am reading, it always brings clarity and a sense of calm. Whatever questions or problems I had been entertaining there is always a letter from God that answers and solves the issue.
-- if you have a problem, a worry or a mood, open the book to any page and an uplifting message is there for you.
-- messages in these letters are filled with so much love and wisdom that they are bound to bighten your days, look upon the world and the challenges you may be facing with a light heart and reconnect with the wisdom and love which are already within you.
In messages of readersi I see almost desperate desire to be loved, merited, uplifted which lacks in ‘real’ life.

-- Do they have a web site? What's on it?
http:/(/www(dot)godwriting.org/
http:/(/www(dot)heavenletters.org/
http:/(/www(dot)heavenarchives.org/- site is under construction, but transcripts ‘from god’ are available for reading and analysis

-- Does the person appear to be a serious researcher or just a promoter of some point of view?
Search on a word ‘research’ in Wendroff’s ‘god’ messages (archive) returned 0 hits. Clean.
Serch on a word ‘knowledge’ yielded 1 hit:
Wendroff’s god said:
Perhaps you feel discounted, as if your existence is not acknowledged, as if you have been overlooked, as if you don't count or count for much, and so you demand that you are heard. You will make someone take notice of you if you can.
May be Wendroff’s god teaches us thinking?
First you find out who you are and what you think […]its real name is love, simply love. This is all you have to learn. You are learning, and I am teaching you.
Teaches, indeed!
Other word hits in Wendroff’s ‘god’ messages- archive:
Heart- 151; Right – 48; God – 59; beloved – 90; love – 370 (that including 90 – beloved); yourself – 91; happen – 9 (in Gurdjieff: man doesn’t do, everything happens to him); perfection – 4
Truth – 9 hits, in this context:
Wendroff’s god said:
[Your heart] has been bewildered, as if in a vast desert, when, in truth, it is in a green oasis.
It is necessary to look beyond appearances. Look into the eyes of Truth.
Take My love. I flood you with it. I immerse you in it. Truth be known, you drown in my love. You drink in the water of My love.
All Web Sites
-- Are there links on the site to other known people or groups? Who?
Gloria is a collaborator in The Bridging Heaven & Earth Art Project and has links to
www(dot)worldpuja(dot)org
www(dot)planetlightworker(dot)com
Paramahansa Yogananda?
www(dot)pathwayswithin(dot)com
www(dot)healthywealthywise(dot)com
www(dot)heaventoearth(dot)com
www(dot)selfgrowth(dot)com
www(dot)happinessclub(dot)com
www(dot)deeptrancenow(dot)com

-- Does there appear to be an organization behind the site?
If god is on the scene, who / what might be behind the scene?

ABOUT THE MATERIAL ITSELF:
Most important:
-- What is the central message(s), if any? This will usually be repeated often.
Quote from Wendroff’s god messages about importance of knowledge:
Wendroff’s god in message HEAVEN #2041 Preconceived Thoughts said:
THERE IS NOTHING you have to know. Your mind is cluttered with all you know. Know less. Be less proficient. Know nothing.Then all the past is gone. All the presumptions, the attitudes, the evaluations, the judgments - all gone. Then you become a receiver of the Universe. Your head is clear, your eyes, your ears, and then you see with clear vision, and you hear with ears and heart and mind open to hearing.
It has long been promulgated on Earth that you are supposed to know a lot. This very learning and the knowledge it accumulates is cumbersome. For then you have to do sorting and resorting and buying more file folders and squeezing in more thoughts into your mind. Better to open your mind, beloved. Fling those mental folders away. It is enough to be alive and greet the sun.
All the accumulated knowledge cannot go everywhere with you. Like worldly goods, you will have to leave it and take openness instead. Another name for openness is love. You will bring all the love in the world with you. It weighs nothing. It fills hearts but takes up no room. Knowledge often surmounts love.
In other words, central message is that: sleep with us, sleep as we are sleepin, and outsleep us!

-- Does the material agree in large part with the work of known others?
Messages language to me looked quite similar to those of Pat Robertson… and other evangelist preachers. I would speculate that target audience what hooks on messages like those might be the same. I maybe off track here, AdPop will drive me home in one instant!

-- Does it suggest that you actually DO something (particularly with channeled messages)? What?
Here's what God says:
Wendroff’s god in Heavenletters said:
Receive Me more than My words. My words are one thing. I am another. The words are Mine, but they arelike an olive-branch held out for you to grasp. My words lead you to Me. They are pieces of bread tossed upon the path for you to follow to your destination of Heaven.
Heavenletter No. 2222 • 2006-12-24
When you want to go to the seventh floor in a hotel, you press the button of the elevator, step in and find yourself rising to the seventh floor. You rise to the floor you press. When you want to ascend in life, press the button of love, joy, the essence of Buddha, Krishna, Christ, Mohammed — you can only automatically rise.
The same automatic ascending was one of the leading messages of Surmely, Golden Fleet Ashtar Command in my first review. Running the same script?

-- Are there comments on current or recent events?
Undoubtedly, Wendroff learnt from god incredibly effective ways to stop wars raged by psychopaths, genocide of innocent, child abuse. She is a warrior of god, and her armor of impeccable warrior of god for world peace and justice is this:

Gloria Wendroff on April said:
How to End All Wars I
I have figured out how to end war, all wars, once and for all. This is guaranteed to succeed. The only thing is, we have to persuade the world to do it. Instead of war a cooking contest!
[…]All guns would be put down. Instead of a negotiating table, everyone would sit down at a dining table. Toasts would be made. Banners would be strewn across the world, and headlines would read: ‘May the best food win!' The food would be judged on appearance, aroma, and taste. All would start equal. A secret weapon might be a pinch of saffron, or a tablespoon of coffee, […] Instead of a cry for more weapons or fewer weapons, the cry would be, ‘More food, please. Another slice of this, a morsel of that.
Gloria was writing her comments on the surest way to end all wars via cooking contest at the same time when U.S. occupation forces were damaging the ancient Iraqi city of Kish dating from the Sumerian period. http://www.theegyptianchronicles.com/ANEW/KISH.html
Almost the same date, on March, 31, 2006 sott run an editorial http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20060331_TheWarDrumsAreGettingLouderAndSoundingAClearMessage.php
which started with:
sott editorial The War Drums are Getting Louder by Stephen Lendman said:
The way things are today, why on earth would the ‘big fool lunatics in charge’ in Washington ever want another war or maybe two of them. Already they're ‘waist deep in the Big Muddy’ in two out-of-control debacles in the Middle East and Central Asia, and the country is leaching multi-billions we don't have to pay for them. Despite this hopeless chaos, it looks almost certain we're now headed for a new one against another Middle East 4-letter country beginning with the letter ‘I’, and may try to ‘double our displeasure’ by including a ‘fracas in Caracas.’ I just learned about an ‘Operation Bilbao’ which appears to be blueprint to overthrow the Chavez government and likely includes in it targeted assassinations starting with the guy in charge.
Do these neocrazies in Washington really think they can pull all this off - wars on four fronts. Don't these guys have anyone around with a sense of history? Forget about morality and such. These folks have none of that. But even kids in high school learn that Hitler was doomed when he decided to wage war on two fronts. And we all know what happened to Napoleon and a few other less notables. It's what happens when your ‘eyes get bigger than your stomach’, and the indigestion that results is called ‘demise by overreach.’
One week of decimation of Irak, of Palestinian genocide passed, and Wendroff has even more brilliant idea how to end all wars:
Gloria Wendroff on April said:
How to End All Wars II
here is my second plan to end all wars. It is so simple. I am sure it would work. I am very excited about it. Tell me if you like it! Everyone in the world is to have a penpal! Everyone of writing age writes to and gets to make friends and exchange photos with someone in another land! Of course, everyone must write to someone in a country far different from theirs. Westerners will write to non-westerners. Peoples who are reputed to have mutual animosity will, of course, write to each other.
Imagine if all the Palestinians and all the Israelis were penpals, how different the Middle East might be? Squabbles and war would not arise, and if they did, the will of the majority would prevail and war would be snuffed out before you could say Jack Rabbit.
In that time period sott run an editorial on illegal alien immigration:
http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20060417_Immigrationandeliminationism.php
sott said:
Recently a powerful Arizona legislator named Russell Pearce, a Republican from Mesa, recently uttered the following in response to the marches:
They're illegal and they have no right to be marching down our streets. They have no constitutional rights. They don't have First-, Fourth-, Sixth amendment rights. They're here illegally and they chose to be here illegally.
[…]As Blogs for Arizona explains, illegal aliens in fact have all kinds of rights under the constitution, including due-process rights, free-speech rights, search-and-seizure rights, and criminal-justice rights.
[…]Constantly shouting ‘illegals!’ furthers the nativists' aims by separating these people from the rest of us: they're non-citizens, and thus by extension almost non-entities. Perhaps even non-human.
That certainly seems to be the line of thinking adopted by at least one right-wing blogger (wouldn't you know it, another of those ‘reformed liberals’ who now claims that he and his ‘Red State’ kind represent the real America). In a post decrying those ‘illegal aliens,’ he compared them to rats:

/sub-quote/ We can learn from Buffalo, New York. Now in Buffalo the rat problem in the city was a huge one. Exterminators could not handle the problem. But then in 2001 the city mandated that everyone would have to begin using special anti-rat garbage totes that the rats could not open. With no way to get to the garbage, the rats left Buffalo. Now, they went to the suburbs and now the suburbs are fighting them. But it is no longer a problem for the people of Buffalo, New York. Here is how to do the same with our problem:
1) No services.
Absolutely no services of any kind for those who cannot prove they are in the country legally. Nothing but emergency medical care. Without all the social services, medical and other services provided for them, the illegals will find life here less attractive.
2) No schools.
Absolutely no schooling for anyone who cannot prove they belong here legally.
3) No easy birthright.
Change the law. Now, if you are born here, you are a citizen. I say, if you cannot prove that you were born here and that your mother was here legally at the time, then your citizenship is that of the mother and not of the USA.
4) No legal status. No drivers licenses. No bank accounts. No ability to sue a citizen. No legal standing for anyone who is in this country illegally.
5) No free lunch for ‘The Man’.
Make it a criminal offense (and enforce it if it is already on the books) to hire an illegal alien, or to rent a dwelling place to him, or to sell him a home knowing that he intends to live there. Make employers provide documentation for all of their workers. You put the onus on ‘The Man’ and it suddenly becomes less appealing to take advantage of the illegals. /end sub-quote/
THE RATS WILL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
Anyone familiar with eliminationist rhetoric recognizes this motif: compare the object of elimination with vermin, and then describe the steps you need to take to ‘exterminate’ them.
Indeed, the ‘rats’ comparison has a particularly ugly history: it was, after all, one of the most effective pieces of imagery in film created by Nazi propagandists in drumming up hatred of Jews, as Richard Webster explained:

/sub-quote/ The film Der Ewige Jude, which formed part of a propaganda programme designed to justify to the German people the deportations of Jews which were already taking place, included a powerful montage sequence in which Jews were compared to rats. In the words of the commentary, 'rats ... have followed men like parasites from the very beginning ... They are cunning, cowardly and fierce, and usually appear in large packs. In the animal world they represent the element of subterranean destruction.' Having noted that rats spread disease and destruction, the commentary suggested that they occupied a position 'not dissimilar to the place that Jews have among men'. At this point in the film, footage of rats squirming through sewers is followed first by the image of a rat crawling up through a drain-cover into the street and then by shots of Jewish people crowded together in ghettos.
In the Security Service report on the film, the comparison of the Jewish people to rats was held to be 'particularly impressive'.
There is, of course, nothing intrinsically anti-semitic (or racist) about the image of the rat. However, presenting images of Jews as unclean insects or rodents was perhaps the most effective way not only of arousing and confirming anti-semitic hatred but of directly inciting physical violence by stirring some of people's deepest fears and anxieties. The same idea was used in 'instant' propaganda exercises to prepare for mass murder. According to one account, peasants recruited by the Germans in occupied countries in order to help in mass murders were given an intensive training course which lasted only a few hours, and which consisted in the study of pictures representing Jews as small repulsive beasts (Leo Lowenthal and Norbert Guterman, Prophets of Deceit: A Study of the Techniques of the American Agitator, New York, Harper and Brothers, 1949, p. 54) /end sub-quote/

It also has a history of use in America, particularly in immigration and race debates. Recall, for instance, that James Phelan, a U.S. Senator from California, made nearly identical attacks upon Japanese immigrants. Phelan was urging the passage of immigration restrictions and ‘alien land laws’ that stripped immigrants of the right to own land, and whipping up fears that the West Coast would (thanks to those evil ‘picture brides’ and their progeny) soon be overrun by ‘yellow people,’ when he explained it thus:
/sub-quote/ The rats are in the granary. They have gotten in under the door and they are breeding with alarming rapidity. We must get rid of them or lose the granary. /end sub-quote/

It's also been used in recent years to demonize gays and lesbians.
Fortunately, the blogger in question seems to be extremely obscure, with limited influence. But it's interesting to see the ‘vermin’ motif popping up increasingly in discussions of illegal immigration, particularly paired with discussions of rounding up and deporting all illegal aliens.
Here is how Wendroff sees problem of illegal immigration and its solution:
Gloria Wendroff on June said:
I would rather have the difficulties of immigration than be hungry somewhere. I would rather have the difficulties of immigration than be kicked out of what is my home now in a country I valued enough to leave my own land for. I would rather have the difficulties of immigration than even think of advocating kicking people out and letting them go hungry. I would rather have the difficulties of immigration than even think of building fences. I would rather have the difficulties of immigration than be proud of thinking of ways to disrupt other people’s lives. I have heard the expression: Go home. But what if there is no home to go to? What if they are like me as a young child, and there is no one at the time to pick them up and help them?
One of my first memories is when I was very young. I’m guessing I was about one, one and a half. […]My joy had turned from puzzlement, outrage, to that awful realization that I wasn’t always wanted. In fact, I wasn’t wanted at all. I wasn’t wanted. There wasn’t someone else at the time who was going to pick me up, give me a lollipop, and get my mind off my troubles. This reminds me of something going on in America right now. […]So, here’s my solution, one that will not only stop this border controversy but stop all the wars in the world and bring in peace everywhere as well.[…] Here it is: We declare the world a church!
If the world were a church, wouldn’t we move over in the pew to make room for someone else to sit? If the world were a church, wouldn’t we say, ‘Welcome, bienvenidos, peace be unto you.'
If the world were a church, wouldn’t we feed those who are hungry? If the world were a church, wouldn’t we treat our neighbor as we would want them to treat us? Did not God create this world? Is it not supposed to be like His church? Isn’t there enough sun for all?
So, yes, my new idea is to make the world all one church, non-denominational, of course. The world would become a temple without walls! The world would become a holy place!
Isn’t that amazing?

God also suggested Gloria to provide US and Israeli butchers with pencils to write loving messages to their future victims in Irak and occupied Palestine to ensure that murder will be done in the name of universal love and prosperity of psychopaths
Gloria Wendroff on May said:
How to End All Wars III
Warring countries will not suddenly have pen pal campaigns. Yet I also know with all my heart that those ideas and this new one would work if the world would take them seriously instead of all that it does take seriously. Actually, Plan 3 isn’t mine. It’s God’s. I found it just now while proofing #1328, The Propensity of Love. Here’s what God said: ‘Can you imagine a summit meeting with laughter? Who would consider war when they could have laughter?’ Isn’t God brilliant? This IS the solution to end all wars! Who can laugh and be serious about war at the same time? So I would like to ask: Do you agree that everyone would prefer to have a good laugh rather than a ‘good' war?
To this end, my suggestion is that every radio station play records of people laughing, people laughing who can’t stop, rollicking laughter that, even thinking of it, makes the rest of us smile or even laugh. We all know that laughter is contagious.
More ideas. Let there be billboards that say in block letters: LAUGH! Let children in school be allowed to laugh. If they don’t, they must be disciplined with a good joke. Businesses will be denoted as playgrounds. Every good company and employee will be laughing all over the place. When you call Customer Service and are put on hold, you will hear recordings of laughter. You will even be happy when the customer service person comes on the line twenty minutes later. If new laws must be made, let them be laws that say you have to laugh when you get up in the morning and when you go to bed at night and in between as well. Let world powers sign a pact for equal laughter and none of it hidden, all up front.
Gloria Wendroff on October said:
How to End All Wars V
Wouldn’t it be great if we could truly end wars, not just the wars themselves, but the disharmony that fuels them? Another idea to end all wars occurred to me […]What if every nation flew every flag in the world? Not just their own. The flag of every country, big country or small, ancient or new, flying outside every government building and many private businesses and homes! […], and all nations would be ours. Isn’t this a splendid idea? How could it miss?
-- Are there specific predictions of the future events (and are any kind of dates given)?
Curious prediction I found might be that ones:
Wendroff’s god said:
It's true that life serves you. Often it serves you like a mother. She serves you food she wants you to have rather than the Oreos you would prefer. When you surf, you go with the waves. You are surfing life, beloveds.
Atreides said:
Luckily it seems the stupid people get stupider. LOL

Holy Toledo!!! Talk about being in your own little world! I have never seen anything that is so blatantly obvious about making sure that everyone is tucked in and sleeping. And then keeping everyone asleep.

And then this:

CarpeDiem said:
Wendroff’s god in message HEAVEN #2041 Preconceived Thoughts wrote:
THERE IS NOTHING you have to know. Your mind is cluttered with all you know. Know less. Be less proficient. Know nothing.Then all the past is gone. All the presumptions, the attitudes, the evaluations, the judgments - all gone. Then you become a receiver of the Universe. Your head is clear, your eyes, your ears, and then you see with clear vision, and you hear with ears and heart and mind open to hearing.
It has long been promulgated on Earth that you are supposed to know a lot. This very learning and the knowledge it accumulates is cumbersome. For then you have to do sorting and resorting and buying more file folders and squeezing in more thoughts into your mind. Better to open your mind, beloved. Fling those mental folders away. It is enough to be alive and greet the sun.
All the accumulated knowledge cannot go everywhere with you. Like worldly goods, you will have to leave it and take openness instead. Another name for openness is love. You will bring all the love in the world with you. It weighs nothing. It fills hearts but takes up no room. Knowledge often surmounts love.
I guess that just says it all. No, no. No thinking allowed. That clutters the brain, you know. :lol: We wouldn't want that to happen. Better that you be empty headed. With no thoughts at all so we can put all of our little thoughts into that empty space. Sheesh.

I sit here wanting to laugh and end up just shaking my head. And then to have people say that her writings "must be from god". I can't believe it. Yeah, they're from god alright, as Irini said in another thread, "the one with the tail".

Letters from God turns up occasionally in the ream of channelings that I get from a newsgroup that collects them 10-20 new ones every day). After scanning the first couple that popped up, I started skipping them. I didn't realize they were quite this vapid. As Laura suggested, they have to cater to absolutely every interest, I guess, and this apparently appeals to "thousands" as claimed.

Is this Gloria's idea of social activism, to replace war with a cooking contest? Well, I did organize a bake-off myself last year, so maybe that's my ticket to being the next UN Sec. General, eh? I got kind of a sick and hopeless feeling reading this stuff.

CarpeDiem, congratulations, you've discovered the first channel that is actually overtly anti-knowledge!! :)

AdPop said:
Is this Gloria's idea of social activism, to replace war with a cooking contest? Well, I did organize a bake-off myself last year, so maybe that's my ticket to being the next UN Sec. General, eh? I got kind of a sick and hopeless feeling reading this stuff.
:lol: HAHAHAHAHA. Good one AdPop. I have to agree with you on getting a sick and hopeless feeling while reading the above. I could hardly get through it, it was so......what did you call it? Anti-knowledge. Yeah. That's it! Woooooboy.

I think your students are doing great Ad Pop - I really enjoy reading these reviews

thumbs up everyone :)

I happened to stumble upon the latest HeavenLetter. How's this for a rejection of objective reality? I mean, I "get" the message about the power of belief, but this seems dangerously over-the-top. I understand that there's a teaching out there that says we should eventually recognize 3D existence as an illusion, but, I still think it's here for the learning of lessons, not to ignore and reject.
HEAVEN #2245 Believe January 17, 2007

God said:

Do not believe everything you hear. Do not believe evidence. Do not believe facts. Do not believe prognoses. Do not believe realists. You will be misinformed. Do not believe in doom. Do not believe in
illness. Do not believe in old age. As you believe, you become.

If you believe in the terrible two's, your two-year old will be terrible. If you believe that teenagers must rebel, your teenagers will rebel. If you believe that youth is foolish, youth will be foolish. Everyone is foolish. It is not such a bad thing to be foolish. It at least means you're trying something. Believe in being
foolish once in a while. You will stay young.

Perhaps believe the opposite of what you have believed. […]

And if you have an illness, do not believe in it. Do not believe you have to have it. Do not believe that you are saddled with it. Do not believe in all the statistics. Do not believe in death. Do not call it to you. Do not believe in cemeteries. Do not believe in the passage of time. Do not believe in loss of memory.

Tell yourself different stories from what the world tells you. Do not repeat what you have heard. Repeat what you desire. The best is yet to come. Do not believe otherwise. While you are on Earth, do not play
the odds, for then you limit what you will receive.

Determine what you want. Have it clear in your mind, and then tuck it in your heart.

You and I, We will make it come true. And if it does not, meanwhile, you will have a better time.

Throw away the names of diseases, and they will no longer exist. If you are your own doctor, make a fine diagnosis. Give yourself a good bill of health. Give yourself what you want. If you want illness, you
can order it. You believe that, don't you? If you can order illness, what makes you think you can't order health?

How do you know that you can go to a restaurant and order what you want? You don't even think about it. It is your experience that what you order is what you get. You can order a baked potato or French fries. You can order cake and pie. You can order a second piece of pie. Enter the restaurant of life, and order positivity.

If not listening to negativity and if not passing negativity on means you are burying your head in the sand, then it's better to bury your head in the sand than to believe all that the world propounds. I think you may have been burying your head in fear rather than in freedom.

Choose that which is your choice. The rest is gossip, beloveds. The rest is mere gossiping. All the unwanted things you hear are rumors, and you don't want to propound them. Certainly do not uphold them as
truth. Illness, hurts, and all the negatives are not inevitable. They are evitable. You don't have to have them. Be done with them now.

Believe in the sunshine and the budding of flowers. Believe in the stars and that they shine on you as blessings.

Believe in Heaven and all it foretells. Believe in Me, and believe in you.

Copyright © 1999-2007 HeavenlettersT

In other words, she's just a shill for George Bush and the neocon "self-created" reality bit.

This was priceless:

After teaching creative writing, English, ESL, and business communications, writing boundary-breaking resumes and a monthly job advice column for many years,
That seems to be what she is all about: a big fraud of creative writing and fudging the resume!

Oh wow. Do not believe in evidence. Do not believe in fact. Bury your head in the sand. Is this for real?

But I suppose that this is the kind of stuff that the sleeping masses want to hear so that they don't have to look at what is really going on in the world and think about it. Just close your eyes and dream. ~ sigh ~

AdPop said:
Is this Gloria's idea of social activism, to replace war with a cooking contest?
A little knowledge of History would show that this will lead to a Food Fight! It may seem like fun and games until a chicken bone pokes an eye out!

Sorry attempt at humor, but just before reading this I viewed the Signs' video "On the Turning Away" and I am having a hard time visualizing the US Troops, Shias and Sunnis out in the desert, under a big tent having a chili cook-off. And the Israeli's writing pen-pal letters to the Palestinians, more likely genocide by paper-cut. Is this Woman for Real?

This Gloria Wendroff brings 'Light and Love" to a whole new level. The New Age equivalent to 'Ambien'. A desperate attempt towards the turning away, and after reading her ridiculous 'creatively Godwritten Heavenletters' I come to Laura's post and this quote jumped out at me...

He who learns must suffer
And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
And in our own despair, against our will,
Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.
-- Agamemnon; Aeschylus
An ironic creative contrast! :)

This is great! This is one of the purest statements of YCYOR I have ever seen.

AdPop said:
I happened to stumble upon the latest HeavenLetter. How's this for a rejection of objective reality? I mean, I "get" the message about the power of belief, but this seems dangerously over-the-top. I understand that there's a teaching out there that says we should eventually recognize 3D existence as an illusion, but, I still think it's here for the learning of lessons, not to ignore and reject.

Gloria decided to buster heavenetters with flash presentation glossed over with nice ‘soul’ music, Singapore or like retreat lavish flowers images
I couldn’t help but transcribe it. I should put in bold all of it!
Wendroff's god said:
Journey into Oneness
I take you by the hand like a lover and lead you to heaven.
What can I do but show you heaven.
Where I can take you but where I am
And where else do you want to be but at the summit with me?
Be with me and you will know the peace that heaven brings.
Stay with me and you will know it forever,
For Heaven is a name for the truth of life.
Your Being is the current of the world that flows in ever reaching arcs of love
Notice my love; you have been looking elsewhere.
From whence does rose come but from the heart of god?
Love was so great to burst into bloom
The rose of my heart continues to unfurl.
Its petals encompass everything. They encompass you.
I chose you long ago and I have never gotten over you
I dance ahead of you and I leave gifts along the way
Remembrances of you so that you will remember me
How you deal with me is how you deal in life.
Have you meet me and how far or close, that is your story
Or how you run away, for how long and how we meet again
It is a love story, our story
My will is for my love to shine everywhere through you
Only your awareness of me has to be reawakened,
And for that you have the heart that touches me greatly
As it touches me, you are touched
Something happens between us.
It is your awareness that happens.
You are a delightful toast I raise to myself
I raise my glass so high that no one misses the sight of it, and all clink their cups with mine
This is a unique toast we make.
We clink stars. We clink the sun and the moon. We clink our un-impermeable ONENESS.
TO OUR ONENESS
Whose are you if not mine?
Beloved, there is no need to sail alone on this adventure.
We are meant to share
I hold out my hand to you
Ask me to give you faith for faith’ sake,
Not faith for healing or any result, but faith innocent because you want to know
You will rise high.
You will leap into the Sun
You will catch the stars
You will enter the Galaxies
You will be propelled heavenward.
Picture yourself in my light
My light surrounding you
Step right into my light.
Now picture my light entering every pore, crevice and cell of you
Picture yourself in my light
Now picture my light radiating fronm you
The rays of my light shining from you
Now circle the universe several times
Right where you stand your heart rises to heaven
Feel the glow
Feel your lightness as you ascend.
Feel yourself lifting, not as a rocket, but as heavenly being ascending softly, softly.
Be aware that you are ascending now.
You have always been.
This is not the future we were speaking of.
This is infinity.
Stop waiting for mr.
I am ready for our adventure.
Yes, this is my love letter to you.
The ink on the envelope melts.[…]

Back
Top Bottom