'Save the children!'

sToRmR1dR

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
2018 deadliest year for children in Syria: UNICEF
Mar 12, 2019

The United Nations children’s agency (UNICEF) says more than 1,100 Syrian children were killed in 2018, making it the deadliest year since 2011, when foreign-sponsored militancy began in the Arab country.

In a statement on Monday, UNICEF said it had been able to verify 1,106 child deaths from the conflict last year, warning that the true figure was likely to be even higher.

I don't know how to respond on that but with sadness. Recently in my country a dad throw his 5 children from a window with an attempt to kill them and it was a huge tragedy but 1100 children and no words about it...

I do not trust UNICEF. not one millimeter. they are a multi billion dollar market so i suspect them being greedy. raking in donations.

I think heading is deceptive. The example in the article contains deaths from rebel controlled areas or us bombarding areas. So the blame has to go USA and it’s proxies, even if the number is correct.
Do they have by year, by location stats to come that conclusion? They don’t mention it to analyse more.

Back
Top Bottom